Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him (92102 Views)

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by MrsChima(f): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
kevinberry:
there is something called preference....the man love being served,it will only take only two minutes...the man won't call you back to refill his plate when he is not satisfied...he just love being served...

You only see this has slavery when you don't cherish your husband...to you he isn't worth your time and strength...your man cannot just ignore your food simply because you didn't serve him properly,he surely has been complaining about such attitude...what wrong in making your husband happy...

Damn

There is a give and take in marriage or relationship and we as adult have to exercise reasonable consideration and maturity.

She prepared the food and brought it to the table..isn't that being served? The only thing she didnt do is take the food out of the pot and plate it. Why is that a big deal?

Would you tell the wife not to complain if the husband wouldn't lick her toto but penetrated her and she love to be licked?

Be honest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by creepsyme(f): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
dinachi:

I hope you wont mind also when he ignores you and focuses on important chores with his secretary at the office. Get into your skull, if you do not make your husband your priority then he wont also make you his. What is stressful in serving your husband his food? Simple you do not love your husband! If you do then serving him his meals should be one of your best moments.
how thoughtful of you, a man who appreciates and understand a woman who prepares a meal will see nothing wrong in serving his meal by himself. Seeving the meal is not my challenge, but always insisting it must be done even wen u know it may not be convinient.... $@%÷teammenwithtoomuchego/$%÷

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SonOfEl(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrsChima:

I will take that as a no. It shows in your responses/comments.
No offense to other unmarried couples/people.
still, you are entitled to your opinion about my status. na you sabi....
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by bukatyne(f): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
SonOfEl:

see, as a man has wife, I know my wife will not always be around to get me first class treatment as a wife, but how she let's me understand is what keeps the peace at home, because I am not perfect too. however, it does not mean we don't owe each other this treatments.

my wife works in a hospital, am a nutritionist, but I serve in the church as a minister. truth is girls nowadays don't know how to follow up and address their issues, they end up braking their homes.

that is not to say men are not sometimes childish, sometimes in nairaland i say some things childishly for the fun of it which atimes, i regret, but we have to get real sometimes in order to address issues. this issue was never meant to be an issue at all.

1. Nobody has said we do not owe one another special treatments... If I do not treat my husband special, who will? If my husband doesn't treat me special, who will?. However, considerations and wisdom is important. I do not see the big deal to scoop your food from a cooler in front of you.

2. Maybe let people know when you are just joking around.

3. An issue can only be addressed if it is tackled from the roots. We are not concerned with what she is busy with, how the home is run, the set up of the home etc.

It became a feminist/anti-feminist & master/slave issue

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Malawian(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
all this dish food ish, i was thinking the food was still in the pot. come on. i know of a guy form Ekpoma days that starts "tasting" his rice from when it was still being cooked. in fact, all the pot of rice will be fully tasted before he puts out the fire, he will then pour water inside the pot and wash it. i dont know if he even had a plate in his room.

forgive my offpoint. i was thinking the food was still in the pot.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by MrsChima(f): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
SonOfEl:

still, you are entitled to your opinion about my status. na you sabi....
Don't dish out what you can't handle

No pun intended OP.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by bukatyne(f): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Malawian:
all this dish food ish, i was thinking the food was still in the pot. come on. i know of a guy form Ekpoma days that starts "tasting" his rice from when it was still being cooked. in fact, all the pot of rice will be fully tasted before he puts out the fire, he will then pour water inside the pot and wash it. i dont know if he even had a plate in his room.

forgive my offpoint. i was thinking the food was still in the pot.

The food was in his front in a cooler.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrsChima:

There is a give and take in marriage or relationship and we as adult have to exercise reasonable consideration and maturity.

She prepared the food and brought it to the table..isn't that being served? The only thing she didnt do is take the food out of the pot and plate it. Why is that a big deal?

Would you tell the wife not to complain if the husband wouldn't lick Hereford but penetrated and she love to be licked?

Be honest.

We are both saying the same thing,according to the post,the man almost abandoned the food until she had to abandon what she is doing and serve the food...as a man/human you can't expect me to immediately respond negatively to an actions without me cautioning you about it....the best the woman can do is to time her self...it will take only 3 mins to serve the food from the flask or food heater and call him to eat his food....the man too will also find out ways so as to be able to satisfy and meet his wife demands(in terms of licking her) and if one thinks such task is impossible then they should both separate...always remember different strokes for different folks...I for example love being served...if I need more,I simply help myself since the food is in front of me...but if the food is in the kitchen I simply ask my wife to help me out....
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Malawian(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
bukatyne:

The food was in his front in a cooler.

in that case, i actually think the food should be dished.

although i have to say, once i went to see my tenant. his wife was cooking in the kitchen, he was beside her washing the dishes. i was baffled.

this man drives an 09 camry to put him in perpective.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by MrsChima(f): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
kevinberry:

We are both saying the same thing,according to the post,the man almost abandoned the food until she had to abandon what she is doing and serve the food...as a man/human you can't expect me to immediately respond negatively to an actions without me cautioning you about it....the best the woman can do is to time her self...it will take only 3 mins to serve the food from the flask or food heater and call him to eat his food....the man too will also find out ways so as to be able to satisfy and meet his wife demands(in terms of licking her) and if one thinks such task is impossible then they should both separate...always remember different strokes for different folks...I for example love being served...if I need more,I simply help myself since the food is in front of me...but if the food is in the kitchen I simply ask my wife to help me out....

No, we are not saying the same things and you are basically saying damn everything else and it only takes moment to dish food when I asked you a question . If the husband wouldn't lick his wife 's toto but had intercourse with her. Would you tell the husband it takes few moments to licked her toto?

Be honest.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SonOfEl(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
bukatyne:

1. Nobody has said we do not owe one another special treatments... If I do not treat my husband special, who will? If my husband doesn't treat me special, who will?. However, considerations and wisdom is important. I do not see the big deal to scoop your food from a cooler in front of you.

2. Maybe let people know when you are just joking around.

3. An issue can only be addressed if it is tackled from the roots. We are not concerned with what she is busy with, how the home is run, the set up of the home etc.

It became a feminist/anti-feminist & master/slave issue

see, my position is this,

the OP should not have made a big deal out of this. to me this matter is trivial, and can be settled within the walls of the bedroom. better still, a counsellor in a church or other places of worship can follow the matter in details, because I know the man didn't just start the demand that day.

finally, ladies need to know that submission is not slavery, and that love does not negate ones headship in the home.

a man, NO MATTER HIS WIFES MISBEHAVIOR, isnt meant to raise his hand on her for ANY reason no mayter how angry he is right? that matured love. also, a man demanding to be served in a certain way, should not make the wife exploded in anger or bitterness, that matured reverence.

this are just one of the few instances given. thanks.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by MrsChima(f): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Malawian:

although i have to say, once i went to see my tenant. his wife was cooking in the kitchen, he was beside her washing the dishes. i was baffled.

And why were you baffled?
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Malawian:

That's what a man is. That's what marriage is... My husband also helps me out in the kitchen. Does that make him less a man I serve him food and we eat together. Does that make me less a woman? This isn't even enough to be a marital issue. Why can't they eat together? Leave what u are both doin and have breakfast as a family. This settles d drama.... But in This scenario, the guys should have asked his wife to come eat with him. That way, she will serve him. There are always ways to go about it . His statement was wrong. I would cry so much and feel like a slave or LovePeddler or maid if my husband wakes up one day and says " I'm not eating because my service is not complete"
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SonOfEl(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Don't dish out what you can't handle

No pun intended OP.

if you don't have anything to comment, just keep quiet. you know absolutely nothing from your responses as regards me and even the marriage you claim you are in.

with your so-called ten years of marriage, you still reason like a juvenile.....
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Malawian(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
zeeblamj:

That's what a man is. That's what marriage is... My husband also helps me out in the kitchen. Does that make him less a man I serve him food and we eat together. Does that make me less a woman? This isn't even enough to be a marital issue. Why can't they eat together? Leave what u are both doin and have breakfast as a family. This settles d drama.... But in This scenario, the guys should have asked his wife to come eat with him. That way, she will serve him. There are always ways to go about it . His statement was wrong. I would cry so much and feel like a slave or LovePeddler or maid if my husband wakes up one day and says " I'm not eating because my service is not complete"
i think it depends on the woman in question. i mean, it was just in the cooler today, tommorrow, it will be in the pot, by next week, he will have to take it out of the fridge to warm for himself and before you know it, he is going to the market himself for foodstuff.

also, i think there are women cores and men cores in the house. i dont expect my girl to be going to the well to draw water, that is a man's core, likewise for the dish washing.

my opinion sha. make una no enter me for here o.

meanwhile am porting back to the politics section. nice to meet una here. grin grin
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrsChima:

No, we are not saying the same things and you are basically saying damn everything else and it only takes moment to dish food when I asked you a question . If the husband wouldn't lick his wife 's toto but had intercourse with her. Would you tell the husband it takes few moments to licked her toto?

Be honest.

You don't get me...the original post stated that she had to leave what she was doing to serve the food properly...I simply said the woman should time her self and schedule..and for the man too...he should check himself(though the licking of toto examle is extreme(in terms of religion,belief and moral)if the man does not mind,he should try and find ways,there might be reasons why he didn't lick her before penetrating,he just have to find ways to please her...or else go their separate. Ways
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by MrsChima(f): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
SonOfEl:

see, my position is this,

the OP should not have made a big deal out of this. to me this matter is trivial, and can be settled within the walls of the bedroom. better still, a counsellor in a church or other places of worship can follow the matter in details, because I know the man didn't just start the demand that day.

finally, ladies need to know that submission is not slavery, and that love does not negate ones headship in the home.

a man, NO MATTER HIS WIFES MISBEHAVIOR, isnt meant to raise his hand on her for ANY reason no mayter how angry he is right? that matured love. also, a man demanding to be served in a certain way, should not make the wife exploded in anger or bitterness, that matured reverence.

this are just one of the few instances given. thanks.

It is not a big deal to you that the husband want the woman to dish food but what isnt an issue to you may be an issue to the next person! You can't compare your comfort with the next person and I said that at the beginning of the thread!

Focus on what works for YOU and it isv okay! If submission isnt a big deal according to you then why do men have issues submitting to their wives?

Of course, you will say because the bible said so. Do YOU follow EVERYTHING in the bible? Don't lie.

One last thing....why do MANY religious folks have s n issue with true submission to Christ if submission isnt a bad thing according to you?

Do you think a gay pastor is m submitting to Christ?
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by MrsChima(f): 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
kevinberry:

You don't get me...the original post stated that she had to leave what she was doing to serve the food properly...I simply said the woman should time her self and schedule..and for the man too...he should check himself(though the licking of toto examle is extreme(in terms of religion,belief and moral)if the man does not mind,he should try and find ways,there might be reasons why he didn't lick her before penetrating,he just have to find ways to please her...or else go their separate. Ways

Bottom line is this we don't always get things our way and should be matured enough to compromise. If we will allow petty things to disrupt our peace then marriage isn't for everyone.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by SonOfEl(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrsChima:

It is not a big deal to you that the husband want the woman to dish food but what isnt an issue to you may be an issue to the next person! You can't compare your comfort with the next person and I said that at the beginning of the thread!

Focus on what works for YOU and it isv okay! If submission isnt a big deal according to you then why do men have issues submitting to their wives?

Of course, you will say because the bible said so. Do YOU follow EVERYTHING in the bible? Don't lie.

One last thing....why do MANY religious folks have s n issue with true submission to Christ if submission isnt a bad thing according to you?

Mrs chima or whatever your name is, you MAY be married, but I doubt your maturity in it. a matured married woman will not meander the way you do.

you are still a child. I know so.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by MrsChima(f): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
SonOfEl:

if you don't have anything to comment, just keep quiet. you know absolutely nothing from your responses as regards me and even the marriage you claim you are in.

with your so-called ten years of marriage, you still reason like a juvenile.....

You are upset and hurling insults won't change my facts. Focus on your "wife". grin

Stay out the kitchen too! You can't handle the heat boo boo! wink
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
All these are happening because people refuse to accept that each gender have different roles....normally I don't have to remind her of her duties,so also she doesn't have to remind me of mine when it is needed....but no..we love to experiment...to explore.....

Well this is me advising men to look for women that have the characters of the things they want in their ideal woman..and marry such...don't let love take away your joy,same thing apply to you ladies,don't let desperation,age or family/friends pressure prevent you from marrying your ideal man that understand you...no matter how long or how much it takes
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Malawian(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrsChima:

i was in church on sunday, i think the priest was talking about wife submitting to the husband and not the bolded.
abeg o.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by MrsChima(f): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
SonOfEl:

Mrs chima or whatever your name is, you MAY be married, but I doubt your maturity in it. a matured married woman will not meander the way you do.

you are still a child. I know so.

And you are a single boy who wishes to be married in the real world.

As I thought, you are stumped! I love crushing religious folks who used books they don't comprehend! grin

Keep.on calling me names, you are looking real smart...not. grin
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Bottom line is this we don't always get things our way and should be matured enough to compromise. If we will allow petty things to disrupt our peace then marriage isn't for everyone.
Exactly

kevinberry:
All these are happening because people refuse to accept that each gender have different roles....normally I don't have to remind her of her duties,so also she doesn't have to remind me of mine when it is needed....but no..we love to experiment...to explore.....
Well this is me advising men to look for women that have the characters of the things they want in their ideal woman..and marry such...don't let love take away your joy,same thing apply to you ladies,don't let desperation,age or family/friends pressure prevent you from marrying your ideal man that understand you...no matter how long or how much it takes....

The best thing is to go for someone that understand you...your ideal partner and make sure such person is not pretending....
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by MrsChima(f): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Malawian:

i was in church on sunday, i think the priest was talking about wife submitting to the husband and not the bolded.
abeg o.

Since you listen to your priest, if he told you to submit to your wife and said God told him so, would you submit to your wife?

Priest is not gay abi?

Be honest. grin
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by MrsChima(f): 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
kevinberry:

Exactly

The best thing is to go for someone that understand you...your ideal partner and make sure such person is not pretending....

I agree with the pretension comment.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Malawian(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Since you listen to your priest, if he told you to submit to your wife and said H od told him so, would you submit to your wife?

Priest is not gay abi?

Be honest. grin

nwanne mmadu, the bible says "husbands should love their wives chikina, but when it came to the wives turn, it says wifes should love their husbands and submit to them!!!!.
na baba God talk like that o.
DO NOT ADD TO GOD'S WORD. IT IS A SIN shocked shocked wink wink
nothing like husbands submitting to their wives,
mba nu. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by MrsChima(f): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
zeeblamj:

You nailed it! This thread is closed! grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrsChima:

I agree with the pretension comment.
Yeah it common nowadays....
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by MrsChima(f): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Malawian:

nwanne mmadu, the bible says "husbands should love their wives chikina, but when it came to the wives turn, it says wifes should love their husbands and submit to them!!!!.
na baba God talk like that o.
DO NOT ADD TO GOD'S WORD. IT IS A SIN shocked shocked wink wink
nothing like husbands submitting to their wives,
mba nu. grin grin

Contradiction is astounding and definite. lipsrsealed

As I thought, people pick and choose what to believe in, support, and do with their lives.

Honesty is still hard for many people.
Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Stillfire: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Joy1706:

This is no battle of the sexes. This is about love, care, understanding in marriage. Ya'll have turned it into 'I am the man' argument and what not.
I am genuinely concerned about what you men have turned marriage into. Hence, the need to address it

As soon as a man says that he has lost the argument in my books. grin
You must give me cogent reasons why you cannot use your own hand to dish out your food already served on the table.
If not that he is looking for self aggrandizement.
The bible says all ego tripping, self-seeking entities are candidates of hell fire. grin
How will you make heaven with that kind of attitude?

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him by Malawian(m): 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Contradiction is astounding and definite. lipsrsealed

As I thought, people pick and choose what to believe in, support, and do with their lives.

Honesty is still hard for many people.

Ephesians 5:22-33 - Wives, submit yourselves to your own ...

Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church.....
CASE CLOSEDDDDDD !!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea / This Is What My House Help Did To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.