Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' (39304 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu / Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by imsuboi(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2015
Who's surprised? undecided

Well, I'm not.

Yorubas are content with being slaves in their own country.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by 5starmilitant: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:

I DONT KNOW WHY THE IGBOS WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER BUHARI'S APPOINTMENT. THIS MAN PROMISED CHANGE AND IF IGNORING FEDERAL CHARACTER IN THE APPOINTMENTS DOESN'T EQUATE TO CHANGE FROM OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS THEN WHAT IS CHANGE Y'ALL SHOULD KEEP CRYING AND WEEPING. WE THE YORUBAS INVESTED SO MUCH IN HIS
PRESIDENCY BUT WE ARE NOT SCREAMING MARGINALIZATION. IF HE LIKES, LET HIM APPOINT CAMEROONIANS IN ALL POSITION WHAT MATTERS IS THE FULFILMENT OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND AN ENABLING ENVIROMENT FOR EVERYONE TO THRIVE. YOU IGBOS VOTED FOR GEJ IN MASS AND YOU ALL SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN. Y'ALL ARE A CONFUSED BUNCH. TODAY U WANT Biafra, THE NEXT DAY U SCREAM MARGINALIZATION FROM THE SAID ZOO AS PROCLAIMED BY YOUR SUICIDE MISSION LEADER NNAMDI KANU. BUHARI CAN CHOOSE 100% NORTHERNERS. NOBODY CARES undecided
But this Okoronmu is a Yoruba man o grin grin

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by dekdek: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2015
Yesterday men dabbling into issues they know little or nothing about.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by cutestcee: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2015
South West, nttoooo

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by anonimi: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2015
Na so na.

Oro agba bi o se l'owuro, bo pe titi a se l'ojo ale - the words of the elders will surely come to pass no matter how long it may take.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026796_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Cameleon72(f): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2015
L
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by yongnoble(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Viktor1983(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2015
I can't tell but in the "fullness of time" we will know

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Paramount01(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2015
Baba one chance

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2015
So,senator okunroumu is now Igbo? Frustrated soul.
searching4love:

I DONT KNOW WHY THE IGBOS WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER BUHARI'S APPOINTMENT. THIS MAN PROMISED CHANGE AND IF IGNORING FEDERAL CHARACTER IN THE APPOINTMENTS DOESN'T EQUATE TO CHANGE FROM OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS THEN WHAT IS CHANGE Y'ALL SHOULD KEEP CRYING AND WEEPING. WE THE YORUBAS INVESTED SO MUCH IN HIS PRESIDENCY BUT WE ARE NOT SCREAMING MARGINALIZATION. IF HE LIKES, LET HIM APPOINT CAMEROONIANS IN ALL POSITION WHAT MATTERS IS THE FULFILMENT OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND AN ENABLING ENVIROMENT FOR EVERYONE TO THRIVE. YOU IGBOS VOTED FOR GEJ IN MASS AND YOU ALL SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN. Y'ALL ARE A CONFUSED BUNCH. TODAY U WANT Biafra, THE NEXT DAY U SCREAM MARGINALIZATION FROM THE SAID ZOO AS PROCLAIMED BY YOUR SUICIDE MISSION LEADER NNAMDI KANU. BUHARI CAN CHOOSE 100% NORTHERNERS. NOBODY CARES undecided

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by iykenex(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2015
The truth is that corruption was a way of life to all previous administrations. However, it became pronounced and institutionalised under Ibrahim Babangida. He made it a national culture and then his successor, Sani Abacha, took it to a higher level and then Abdulsalami Abubakar. It kept on getting worse, including the Olusegun Obasanjo regime. So, we are not saying that Jonathan’s regime is not corrupt but we are saying corruption is not the only problem. If we are going to tackle corruption, let us do it holistically and really begin from Babangida’s regime because all the characters of that regime are still alive. The evidence of their corrupt acts is still available like the Haliburton scandal, the report of the investigation that was conducted is still on the President’s table. All those involved were mentioned and the bribes they took. The report has been available long before Jonathan became President but nothing was done. So, what we are saying is that corruption has always been entrenched in our government and to blame Jonathan for it is unfair. If you remember how Umaru Yar’Adua and Jonathan got into power, in fact, they were funded by the most corrupt governors in the PDP at the time. Most of the governors that sponsored Yar’Adua were the most corrupt and had even been indicted by the Nuhu Ribadu-led Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and the commission had given the report to Obasanjo. Obasanjo then blackmailed those governors to shelve their presidential ambitions because he wanted to impose Yar’Adua and he made them to fund Yar’Adua’s campaign. And you know when a person is funded by corrupt people, how can the person turn around and fight those same people? When Yar’Adua got to power, the closest people to him were those corrupt people who funded him like James Ibori. They were always dining together at Aso Rock. No court in Nigeria could jail Ibori for corruption. It took an English court to find him guilty. So, when you owe your electoral victory to those corrupt people that funded your campaign, it would be too much for you to fight them. So, that hampered Yar’Adua and Jonathan because their administrations were products of corruption. Bitter truth

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by sdindan: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:

I DONT KNOW WHY THE IGBOS WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER BUHARI'S APPOINTMENT. THIS MAN PROMISED CHANGE AND IF IGNORING FEDERAL CHARACTER IN THE APPOINTMENTS DOESN'T EQUATE TO CHANGE FROM OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS THEN WHAT IS CHANGE Y'ALL SHOULD KEEP CRYING AND WEEPING. WE THE YORUBAS INVESTED SO MUCH IN HIS PRESIDENCY BUT WE ARE NOT SCREAMING MARGINALIZATION. IF HE LIKES, LET HIM APPOINT CAMEROONIANS IN ALL POSITION WHAT MATTERS IS THE FULFILMENT OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND AN ENABLING ENVIROMENT FOR EVERYONE TO THRIVE. YOU IGBOS VOTED FOR GEJ IN MASS AND YOU ALL SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN. Y'ALL ARE A CONFUSED BUNCH. TODAY U WANT Biafra, THE NEXT DAY U SCREAM MARGINALIZATION FROM THE SAID ZOO AS PROCLAIMED BY YOUR SUICIDE MISSION LEADER NNAMDI KANU. BUHARI CAN CHOOSE 100% NORTHERNERS. NOBODY CARES undecided
Ejikwa ahu?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Abugab(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Nigerians voted for change as it was highly needed at the time. Tinubu alone didn't make Buhari but Nigerians. Please stop glorifying an individual for a course that was made possible by millions. Sycophantic politicians at it again.

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by obailala(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2015
All these die hard Jonathan supporters keep crying more than the bereaved undecided

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by cutestcee: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2015
5starmilitant:

A
Is for ANU OFIA

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by anonimi: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2015
iykenex:
When Yar’Adua got to power, the closest people to him were those corrupt people who funded him like James Ibori.

Is this not TRUE for Buhari as well

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2029033_failbuhari1_jpeg7ae4bc6a233e1c509b0909ac50860a14

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2015
First of all, a vice-president has no power. A vice-president can just be sitting at his table and be reading newspapers for four years.

This is damn hilarious!!!! Poor Osibanjo!!! He would have to do with reading newspapers for four years lol

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by TippyTop(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Look at the power configuration in Nigeria today; there are three arms of government: The executive, the legislature and the judiciary. The executive is headed by Buhari who is a northerner; the two arms of the legislature which are the Senate and the House of Representatives, are headed by northerners: Bukola Saraki and Yakubu Dogara respectively. The Chief Justice, Mahmoud Mohammed, who heads the judiciary, is also a northerner. So, the entire government is completely in the hands of the northerners.

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by neocortex: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by akinluyi02(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2015
That his opinion
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2015
Ma people na to plan coup and oust him
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2015
peppyluv02:
So,senator okunroumu is now Igbo? Frustrated soul.

Abeg help me ask am when Femi Okunroumu an egba man became igbo

22 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2015
The Yorubas have always been the North's baytch; the Igbos have long pointed this out; once the polity becomes too hot for their Hausa-Fulani overlords, they hand it over to their Yoruba vassals, who is sure to hand it over, once his overlords call for it...f the Yorubas, they sold Nigeria to the Islamist North.

16 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Barram: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by bobchigar(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2015
Please what is this selfish man's problem?
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by kestolove95(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Dats politics
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2015
Happy birthday to me... grin

Buhari and Tinubu saga continues...

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by ceejay80s(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2015
All these nairaland yo-robbers go say igbo be hausa slave, tell me , who be hausa slaves now ?

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by babayinka77(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2015
exlink10:

http://www.punchng.com/politics/buhari-tricked-tinubu-to-get-power-okunrounmu/

Was it Tinubu that casted all the millions of votes that Buhari got during the last elections? Majority of Nigerians voted for PMB because we wanted something better than what GEJ was dishing out.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by ignis: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2015
Nice discovery
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by basilo101: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:

but d thread is about a yoruba wailer. Y bring igbos into it nw to console urself

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by fairenough: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2015
Obiagelli:
Is this clown now tinubu's spokesman?
i doubt if you read the post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Ajimobi, Tinubu And Aregbesola: Hilarious Caption / 60th Birthday Messages To Oluremi Tinubu On The Nations Newspaper (Video) / Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos)