Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' (39317 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu / Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by godwin120alex: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
5tartmillitant u have said it all
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Classicool(m): 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bialegend:

Dreamer. War because the coward Yoruba want war abi? Can you fight? Upon all the humiliations you have been receiving from northerners, yet you prefer to lie law and when asked, you will say it's about diplomacy. Ooni of Ife that has his root from Sudan, is he the one you are relying on? Oni is not even yoruba. Benin and Togo and Cuba? Abeg go back to your dreaming, your people can never engage in any war because of your cowardice nature.
Mumu Nie oo...
Can't you reason for a while... Did I mean that we yoruba want war... What I mean is that if things continue this way... There's going to be war in Nigeria... Do you think that chest beating on internet will amount how strong and battle ready the Igbo is... Lol don't be deceived guy... Let the war come first and you will know who's ready and who's not... And do you think I'm saying Cuba,Togo,Benin will join us in war... Capital No.... Do you have any clue of what's Oduduwa pact?... I'm sure you don't... Why talk why most of you don't have the real clue of what's going on in most kingdom of Yoruba... You are just making speeches base on surface.. Sorry bro...
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
dckng16:

With the current development and appointment by PMB do u think yoruba will smell that seat in nearest future.

I pity u and laugh in swahili

Dont mind the fool.He actually expects the SS/SE to vote for a SW candidate after their 2015 betrayal!!! Well Tinubu has already afonjaed the south,we are now in an era of northern domination.come 2019 or 2023 when the APC will present a SW presidential candidate and the PDP a northern/eastern ticket,the SS/SE/North will all vote for that northern candidate

1 Like

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Its a pity that virginfinder has continued to attach saraki to yoruba by all means after being corrected severally. Even if saraki tells him personally he has not ties with yoruba he will still argue with saraki. I dont blame him though seeing that he is trying to save face after fulani's have hijacked all the positions available after all the yoruba support.

You are a dullard!

If you claim to be a monkey, does that make you one?

Saraki will only stop being Yoruba the day he changes his names(firstname and surname) to pure Fulani names.

Any other than that, and he's a joker.

That's why the real Fulanis (Buhari, Junaid Mohammed & co) will neither take him serious nor accept him into their midst.

For now, he is a northern Yoruba man.

Period.

#Proudly Yoruba
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Dont mind the fool.He actually expects the SS/SE to vote for a SW candidate after their 2015 betrayal!!! Well Tinubu has already afonjaed the south,we are now in an era of northern domination.come 2019 or 2023 when the APC will present a SW presidential candidate and the PDP a northern/eastern ticket,the SS/SE/North will all vote for that northern candidate

You are a dullard!

How many times will I tell you that when it's time for Yorubas to have the presidency, SS/SE votes won't count or matter?
E.g Abiola and Obasanjo

In fact, you are a stubborn goat for being so forgetful.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Truckpusher(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

How many times will I tell you that when it's time for Yorubas to have the presidency, SS/SE votes won't count or matter?
E.g Abiola and Obasanjo

Stop crying eh - Your injury is self inflicted. grin

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Abugab(m): 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

hope Nigerians you mean are the northerners and the westerners.

and going by the look of things the northerners are favored and they are happy.
what's the fate of the westerners?
there are much added to it, than all these your empty rants here.

Why delude yourself?
Even if it was just one hundred people that voted in the SE and SS aren't they Nigerians?
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by zanga420: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I DONT KNOW WHY THE IGBOS WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER BUHARI'S APPOINTMENT. THIS MAN PROMISED CHANGE AND IF IGNORING FEDERAL CHARACTER IN THE APPOINTMENTS DOESN'T EQUATE TO CHANGE FROM OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS THEN WHAT IS CHANGE Y'ALL SHOULD KEEP CRYING AND WEEPING. WE THE YORUBAS INVESTED SO MUCH IN HIS PRESIDENCY BUT WE ARE NOT SCREAMING MARGINALIZATION. IF HE LIKES, LET HIM APPOINT CAMEROONIANS IN ALL POSITION WHAT MATTERS IS THE FULFILMENT OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND AN ENABLING ENVIROMENT FOR EVERYONE TO THRIVE. YOU IGBOS VOTED FOR GEJ IN MASS AND YOU ALL SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN. Y'ALL ARE A CONFUSED BUNCH. TODAY U WANT Biafra, THE NEXT DAY U SCREAM MARGINALIZATION FROM THE SAID ZOO AS PROCLAIMED BY YOUR SUICIDE MISSION LEADER NNAMDI KANU. BUHARI CAN CHOOSE 100% NORTHERNERS. NOBODY CARES undecided
If I got this right, femi okuruonmu is a yorubaman, not igbo nor ss. So what has the igbo or ss got to do with you that u're calling them mr? U leave who beat u to face who no touch u, huh? I used to dislike the igbos because of what I hear n them being closer to me but the more I watch the yorubas closely the more I see the uselesness/hate of some of them.
Lastly: A case of hiding ur pain/disppointment to diss ur opponent, while in reality u're pained by what's happening. Those that called some of u 'cowards' are right afterall. Bravo femi, thats what I was taught the yorubas are made of, u hit the nail on the head.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Stop crying eh - Your injury is self inflicted. grin

Are you ok at all?

Who is injured? The one occupying 3 of the 6 order of precedence positions or the one nowhere.

Na wa o.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by DedeNkem: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yorubas should stop complaining! You'll never learn that northerner always use you!
Ab*okis see you as id*iots.

Northerners killed June 12th (the freest election) including the winner, who happened to be yoruba, and still yorubas don't learn!
How could you people follow ab*okis blindly like mo*rons?
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by shammah1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Youre a confirmed slave for saying that. I'm a northerner and I can only pity the yorubas
searching4love:
undecided

I DONT KNOW WHY THE IGBOS WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER BUHARI'S APPOINTMENT. THIS MAN PROMISED CHANGE AND IF IGNORING FEDERAL CHARACTER IN THE APPOINTMENTS DOESN'T EQUATE TO CHANGE FROM OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS THEN WHAT IS CHANGE Y'ALL SHOULD KEEP CRYING AND WEEPING. WE THE YORUBAS INVESTED SO MUCH IN HIS PRESIDENCY BUT WE ARE NOT SCREAMING MARGINALIZATION. IF HE LIKES, LET HIM APPOINT CAMEROONIANS IN ALL POSITION WHAT MATTERS IS THE FULFILMENT OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND AN ENABLING ENVIROMENT FOR EVERYONE TO THRIVE. YOU IGBOS VOTED FOR GEJ IN MASS AND YOU ALL SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN. Y'ALL ARE A CONFUSED BUNCH. TODAY U WANT Biafra, THE NEXT DAY U SCREAM MARGINALIZATION FROM THE SAID ZOO AS PROCLAIMED BY YOUR SUICIDE MISSION LEADER NNAMDI KANU. BUHARI CAN CHOOSE 100% NORTHERNERS. NOBODY CARES undecided
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

E.g Abiola and Obasanjo

We already saw that SS/SE votes mattered when it was time to elect the speaker of the HOR so tell us sth else
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by TalentManager: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jehovah, so awon abokki ti gbajoba shocked fear dey catch me oo make them no GO bring back sharia law , ko maa di Abacha regime all over again. i HOPE they wont start sacking people across high offices soon replacing them with abokis which of course means partial employments across banks and public offices. PMB might be an unrepentant old cargo with old thinking ways afterall angry angry
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

We already saw that SS/SE votes mattered when it was time to elect the speaker of the HOR so tell us sth else

Honestly, you are a stubborn goat!

Again, how many times will I tell you that Tambuwal's betrayal rather than inconsequential SE/SS votes was responsible for Gbaja's narrow loss.

Didnt Tambuwal himself own up to his betrayal eventually?

Gbaja and co never for once banked on SE/SS votes.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
DedeNkem:
[s]Yorubas should stop complaining! You'll never learn that northerner always use you!
Ab*okis see you as id*iots.

Northerners killed June 12th (the freest election) including the winner, who happened to be yoruba, and still yorubas don't learn!
How could you people follow ab*okis blindly like mo*rons?[/s]

You are a dullard!

USA killed Abiola after having first killed Abacha.

Obasanjo benefitted from Abiolas quest for presidency eventually.

So where lies your ability to reason properly and make sensible, logical conclusions?
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by johnserek: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

Where did Saraki come about his Yoruba first name and surname?

Why havent they changed their names to pure Fulani names like the Emir of Ilorin did in a newspaper advert?

Why do they keep bearing Yoruba names?

Why was Saraki's father called Baba Oloye in Ilorin?

Whatever you claim to be must fall flat beside what you really are.

If you claim to be a monkey from now till eternity, does that make you one?

Come on, Buhari and co know themselves quite well and Saraki is not one of them.

Can Saraki even speak one sentence in Hausa?
How many cows does he have?

Abegi, Saraki is a pure Yoruba man.

BE LIVING IN DELUSION SARAKI IS NOT A YORUBA MAN
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by johnserek: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bialegend:

Dreamer. War because the coward Yoruba want war abi? Can you fight? Upon all the humiliations you have been receiving from northerners, yet you prefer to lie law and when asked, you will say it's about diplomacy. Ooni of Ife that has his root from Sudan, is he the one you are relying on? Oni is not even yoruba. Benin and Togo and Cuba? Abeg go back to your dreaming, your people can never engage in any war because of your cowardice nature.

Now your uttering trash the Yorubas are excellent warriors the last time I checked they have not been ran over or suffered a genocide chest beating doesn't equal strength

up till 2011 your people were roundly killed in north and you did nothing about it
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by TijaniAbu: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

If you claim to be a monkey, does that make you one?

Saraki will only stop being Yoruba the day he changes his names(firstname and surname) to pure Fulani names.

Any other than that, and he's a joker.

That's why the real Fulanis (Buhari, Junaid Mohammed & co) will neither take him serious nor accept him into their midst.

For now, he is a northern Yoruba man.

Period.

#Proudly Yoruba

Confusion has entered their midst, omase o, funniest part of the equation is that Saraki, the Ilorin Alimi man is the shrewdest calculator of them all! Hausa o, Yoruba o, obey o, don't obey o, party supremacy or no party supremacy, the man just positioned his power neatly to sit and look. Thie Ilorin Alimi Saraki of a man is sharper than all these other ones waiting for bubu body language to dash them crumbs. Is bububodylanguage doing party supremacy? Tinubu don hammer, lion indeed. And by the way, body language is corrupt, have we forgotten PTF scam? No asset declaration no ministers no 100 days promise bubu dey chop.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Cityguy: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Very true and un-diluted in it's delivery. It's in God's hand we are now ooo. God save us.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
johnserek:

BE LIVING IN DELUSION SARAKI IS NOT A YORUBA MAN

Says who?
You must be quite dull.
This is Dr Junaid Mohammed's (a real Fulani man) opinion on Saraki. I just hope you are discerning enough. Focus on the bolded:

Three days after his inauguration, President Muhammadu Buhari has not been able to make key appointments due to a crisis of confidence that has pitted him against power blocs in the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC). This has made the National Coordinator of the Concerned Northern Professional Forum (CNPF), Dr. Mohammed Junaid, to accuse a section of the APC leadership of trying to arm-twist Buhari to make some appointments against his wish. He accused the APC of trying to use zoning to hold Buhari captive, saying resorting to allotting positions on zonal basis is inimical to good governance.

The president, which on Sunday named Managing Director, Sun Newspapers, Mr. Femi Adesina and head of media of his campaign organisation, Mallam Garba Shehu, as spokesmen, is yet to unveil names of Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) and Chief of Staff, among others.

But New Telegraph learnt that intense pressure, as well as insistence on certain government positions from intra-party and regional power blocs, might have stalled further announcements of sensitive appointments by Buhari. “There is more to what you think, the president is not keeping the party guessing, rather, a brewing cold war has to be stemmed from getting out of hand”, an insider said yesterday. It was gathered that some powerful Northern power brokers had impressed it on the president to restrict his search for the headship of certain sensitive positions to the region.

The source, a member of the APC Board of Trustees (BoT) caucus, listed some of such positions to that of the SGF, Chief of Staff, National Security Adviser (NSA) and the headship of the Federal Ministry of Finance. He said some young, but powerful confidants of the president had drawn up a list of such positions with the support of certain influential power brokers from the North. “We fear if the president can say no to such persons under the present circumstances,” he added. He said a delegation of some influential Northerners had handed over what he called an ‘A’ list to the president.

“When you say the president as a person is keeping the party guessing, I laugh. In fairness to him, it is not true because we know as a matter of fact that some powerful leaders of the party from the North have insisted on certain key appointments. “Looking at their arguments for such, you will also agree that they might be right to say yes, we need to have these this time around because in whatev-er we do, once precedence has been set, it becomes difficult to fault when successive actions in similar light come to the fore.

“For instance, when today they insist on having the NSA, CBN governor, SGF, COS and even the Minister of Finance, you don’t have to blame them because right from the days of Obasanjo till Jonathan, we have come to realise that these appointments had at one time or the other, resided in a section of the country before. “In fact, there was a time former President Jonathan had his NSA, CoS and Finance Minister all from the South-South. So the issue is not just the president keeping the party leadership guessing, but what is at hand is how we will stem a brewing cold war within us to get out of hand into open confrontation.

“The truth remains that to say no, or simply ignore the demands presented by this group of our colleagues from the North will only be insensitive, that is why we are trying to explore more diplomatic means of concession to one another,” he said. It could not be immediately confirmed if the move by the Forum of Northern States’ Secretaries to Governments to endorse one of their own, the Secretary to Borno State Government, Ambassador Baba Ahmed Jidda, for the position of SGF was in line with the push as disclosed by the party top shot.

The forum, in a letter to Buhari and signed by the Coordinator of the Forum and former SSG of Niger State, Hon. Saidu Ndako Idris Kpaki, said the recommendation was part of their contribution to support the new administration to succeed in its quest to improve the lives of Nigerians. The position of the forum had raised curiosity; especially following reports that a founding leader of the APC, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, was being considered for the job. For the positions of the NSA and CoS, erstwhile Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Abdurrahman Dambazau and Col Hammed Ali, all retired, are the prime candidates likely to get the jobs.

But New Telegraph gathered that on the cards for the positions of Finance Minister is Dr Tanimu Yakubu Kurfi, who was Chief Economic Adviser to the late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua. But Junaid, who clarified that he was not speaking for the North, said the APC should be blamed for any crisis and delay over appointments by the president. He alleged that with the zoning of offices, the APC was already holding Buhari hostage. He said: “First and foremost, I have never claimed to be speaking for the North; my attitude has always been what is good for the nation.
Having said that, I think the APC is creating a problem for President Buhari by this zoning mantra. “Basically, I think it is because the party allowed crooks and counterproductive elements from the PDP to join its fold and these persons have now brought in this idea of zoning, which I think is very inimical to good governance. “For instance, the position of the SGF is a very sensitive office and it is the engine room of the government; the head of government must be allowed to pick whoever he feels is best suitable for the job.

When former President Obasanjo picked Chief Ufot Ekaette, it was believed that he picked out of merit and not zoning, so the APC should not try to impose any useless zoning on the president. “The same goes for other offices such as the CBN governor, NSA and all that, including the now annoying jostle for the position of the Senate president.

“Nigerians should be wary of those who want to plant seeds of discord that will cause confusion in the early life of this administration because from the way things are going, if care is not taken, leadership of the Senate might be in the hands of the same ethnic group that has grabbed the vice-presidency; that same ethnic group wants to be speaker of the House of Representatives. But I can bet you, it will not be allowed to happen in this country because we know ourselves.” But reacting to the allegation that the APC was holding the president hostage, the party’s National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said such a statement should be ignored. “Please ignore such statements; it is too early to give prominence to statements that will not help this administration,” he said.

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2352188/appointment-apc-holding-buhari-hostage
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by johnserek: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Wait so if I'm right you will make the same mistake and we will be having this discussion in 12 years time
Southern Nigerians are the biggest mumus
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by johnserek: 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

Says who?
You must be quite dull.
This is Dr Junaid Mohammed's (a real Fulani man) opinion on Saraki. I just hope you are discerning enough. Focus on the bolded:

Thank you also find a link of Bisi Akande
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://africanspotlight.com/2015/06/29/bukola-sarakis-victory-is-northern-conspiracy-against-yoruba-bisi-akande/&sa=U&ved=0CBoQFjAEahUKEwiWxpv6ntnHAhWRCNsKHf_tBwE&sig2=FrW_V0BYfgMFK7R6ar6gUQ&usg=AFQjCNEgoP9fCpjjIsCXov3MyUIfdAcBPA

I'm a yoruba man
Let me simple ask you can you bury your head to a fulani king ahan
Do you even see him wear a yoruba hat the real nothern yorubas are Dino meleya, Abduafatai Ahmed, Smart Adeyemi, Tunde Ayeni etc
I'm from Kogi
Saraki is an almi descent
And his identity is always questioned that's why his father was never president
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by johnserek: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

Says who?
You must be quite dull.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://africanspotlight.com/2015/06/29/bukola-sarakis-victory-is-northern-conspiracy-against-yoruba-bisi-akande/&sa=U&ved=0CBoQFjAEahUKEwiWxpv6ntnHAhWRCNsKHf_tBwE&sig2=FrW_V0BYfgMFK7R6ar6gUQ&usg=AFQjCNEgoP9fCpjjIsCXov3MyUIfdAcBPA

I'm a yoruba man
Do you even see him wear a yoruba hat the real nothern yorubas are Dino meleya, Abduafatai Ahmed, Smart Adeyemi, Tunde Ayeni etc
I'm from Kogi
Saraki is an almi descent
And his identity is always questioned that's why his father was never president
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
johnserek:

I'm a yoruba man
Do you even see him wear a yoruba hat the real nothern yorubas are Dino mele

Where did Bisi Akande disown Bukola Saraki as a Yoruba man?
Wasnt he wailing as a SW APC chieftain and Tinubu stalwart rather than an average Yoruba man?
FYI, history has it that Saraki's grandfather who lived in Ivory Coast was never an Ilorin man. The thread is here on NL. So quit that Alimi crap.
It is no news that Ilorin Yorubas use the Hausa cap and pledge allegiance to the emir and Sokoto caliphate. That's story for another day.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by TijaniAbu: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

Wasnt he wailing as a SW APC chieftain and Tinubu stalwart rather than an average Yoruba man?
FYI, history has it that Saraki's grandfather who lived in Ivory Coast was never an Ilorin man. The thread is here on NL. So quit that Alimi crap.
It is no news that Ilorin Yorubas use the Hausa cap and pledge allegiance to the emir and Sokoto caliphate. That's story for another day.

I said it before, Yoruba o, Hausa o, Fulani o, Afonja o, Alimi o, Saraki is the sharpest of them
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Occurstaem(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by johnserek: 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

Stop enforcing him to be youba simple
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
johnserek:

Stop enforcing him to be youba simple

By refusing to bear pure Fulani names, Saraki is the one forcing himself to Yoruba so to say.

The emir removed his Yoruba name on his way to the throne.

The Sarakis should follow suit.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 03, 2015
johnserek:

Wait so if I'm right you will make the same mistake and we will be having this discussion in 12 years time
Southern Nigerians are the biggest mumus

If we vote in a SWner,the yorubas would come and claim political sophistication.Their son Obasanjo was supported by the entire south for a second term but they failed to reciprocate it during GEJ's time,they can only be paid back in their own coins
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 03, 2015
VirginFinder:

Bros the patriach of the Saraki family Oloye Olusola Saraki came out publicly to renounce the yorubas and declared his fulani ancestry!!! Quit making a fool of yourself here.It is not a must to be yoruba
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 03, 2015
VirginFinder:

Honestly, you are a stubborn goat!

Again, how many times will I tell you that Tambuwal's betrayal rather than inconsequential SE/SS votes was responsible for Gbaja's narrow loss.

Didnt Tambuwal himself own up to his betrayal eventually?

Gbaja and co never for once banked on SE/SS votes.

If the SS/SE vote were truly inconsequential Gbajabiamilla would have won despite having the back of Tambuwal as over 70% of the votes Dogara got came from the SS/SE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos / Obasanjo Preaches In London Church As Ooni Ogunwusi Attends / Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.