Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' (39316 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu / Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by mikolo80: 3:25am On Sep 03, 2015
danpaul1:
He tricked the entire westerners. Look at how he relegated tinubu anf the whole west to the background and is giving his "brothers" key appointments.. Many of westerners and tinubu must be regretting now. They've been fooled!
you here tinubu complain. chei see painment a LA wail
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:00am On Sep 03, 2015
LatestTrend:
tongue

tongue
I laugh tire.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Halivy(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2015
I can't phantom why some deluded people reason with bias and mischief just because of political and personal interest.
This yeye man is trying to paint the jagaban of Nigeria politics (Tinubu) black just because he single-handedly wrestled power from pdpigz and ousted his clueless paymaster formerly occupying Aso Rock. Now no more business as usual there's a new sheriff in town. No money to loot, they're now resorting to cheap blackmail and propaganda. See how this useless man belittled the post of VP. Assuming someone from his clan or family happens to be a Deputy governor not even a governor He will be flying around the media houses jubilating. During Jonathan tenure, we the yorubas didn't have access to the corridor of power. In the top 15 post, no south-westerner.and he's mischievously claiming yoruba interest. Thanks to Asiwaju meticulous efforts, if not we would have been further enslaved. Now we're having a yoruba man in No 2 and 6 post. By the time PMB is done in sending your corrupt paymaster and his cabal to kirikiri maximum prison in the fullness of time, you'll know that that your statements and perceptions are sheer mischief and hypocrisy. BTW, Asiwaju is a political strategist that cannot be outsmart and side-tracked in the scheme of things.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros the patriach of the Saraki family Oloye Olusola Saraki came out publicly to renounce the yorubas and declared his fulani ancestry!!! Quit making a fool of yourself here.It is not a must to be yoruba

You are a dullard!

Whatever you claim to be can never change who you really are.

Oloye Olusola Saraki's father who lived in Ivory Coast was never an Ilorin man.

The info is here on Nairaland.

Only a goat like you will call an 'Oloye Olusola Saraki' a Fulani man against common sense and reason.

The Sarakis will always be Yoruba until they change their name.

1 Like

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

If the SS/SE vote were truly inconsequential Gbajabiamilla would have won despite having the back of Tambuwal as over 70% of the votes Dogara got came from the SS/SE

You are a dullard!

8(Eight) Tambuwal-influenced Sokoto votes would have rendered the '70%' SE/SS votes for Dogara worthless and inconsequential.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by DedeNkem: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
VirginFinder:

[s]You are a dullard!

USA killed Abiola after having first killed Abacha.

Obasanjo benefitted from Abiolas quest for presidency eventually.

So where lies your ability to reason properly and make sensible, logical conclusions?[/s]

Your dumb response shows how ignorant, inept and st*upid you're.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
DedeNkem:

Your dumb response shows how ignorant, inept and st*upid you're.

You are a dullard; hence, you can't fault my post by showing me what makes it 'dumb'.
Stop trying to impress me with grammar since you can't reason logically.
Olodo!
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by DedeNkem: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard; hence, you can't fault my post by showing me what makes it 'dumb'.
Stop trying to impress me with grammar since you can't reason logically.
Olodo!

I can purchase your psychopathic medication if your nurse approves.
Contact her now and let me know her response. OK?

2 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by naijaking1: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
I never knew there intelligent and truthful Yoruba politicians like Okouromou. Truth bites
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
"The evidence of their corrupt acts is still available like the Haliburton scandal, the report of the investigation that was conducted is still on the President’s table. All those involved were mentioned and the bribes they took. The report has been available long before Jonathan became President but nothing was done. So, what we are saying is that corruption has always been entrenched in our government and to blame Jonathan for it is unfair. If you remember how Umaru Yar’Adua and Jonathan got into power, in fact, they were funded by the most corrupt governors in the PDP at the time. Most of the governors that sponsored Yar’Adua were the most corrupt and had even been indicted by the Nuhu Ribadu-led Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and the commission had given the report to Obasanjo"

This guy is an id*iot.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
DedeNkem:

[s]I can purchase your psychopathic medication if your nurse approves.
Contact her now and let me know her response. OK?[/s]

You are a dullard!
Stop confusing psychiatry and psychopathy.
And must a nurse be female?
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
sorry to those that thought that Buhari will die in office.
buhari is waxing stronger and shaming the likes of tinubu,amaechi and other "tribe"

am in for anything that will make Buhari live to shame these idiots...
even if it warrants me the un-warrants.

I love BIAFRA
You must be a code cracker bro. Chai! . The sponsors are now wishing the sponsored death. What an irony.
Sai Buhari.
BIAFRA I love too.

1 Like

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
janus05:
You must be a code cracker bro. Chai! . The sponsors are now wishing the sponsored death. What an irony.
Sai Buhari.
BIAFRA I love too.

that's what tinubu wants. so osibanjo will be the next president.
their thought were just lame, that's why pmb just left them to prove to them that they can't kill him in office.

sufferisticated tribe indeed.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 04, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

8(Eight) Tambuwal-influenced Sokoto votes would have rendered the '70%' SE/SS votes for Dogara worthless and inconsequential.

The fact that the votes was enough to frustrate Gbabiamilla from clinching the speaker's sest means their votes are not inconsequential afterall!!!! Whether he lost by 8 votes or 200 votes is immaterial,losing is losing!!!
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

The fact that the votes was enough to frustrate Gbabiamilla from clinching the speaker's sest means their votes are not inconsequential afterall!!!! Whether he lost by 8 votes or 200 votes is immaterial,losing is losing!!!

You are a dullard!
Yorubas have never banked on the SS/SE to win any election in Nigeria.
The slight margin of loss ensured Gbaja eventually emerged House Leader at the detriment of an ibo becoming deputy chief whip.

ntooooorrrrrr
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by DedeNkem: 1:58am On Sep 05, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
Stop confusing psychiatry and psychopathy.
And must a nurse be female?

I'm still waiting for your nurse's approval.
Did you forget or you're too re*tarded to remember?
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
DedeNkem:

I'm still waiting for your nurse's approval. Did you forget or you're too re*tarded to remember?
Shut up! Ode!!
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by DedeNkem: 12:44am On Sep 06, 2015
VirginFinder:

Shut up!
Ode!!

It's seems your mental retardation has progressed due to lack of medication.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2015
DedeNkem:

It's seems your mental retardation has progressed due to lack of medication.

You are a dullard!
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by DedeNkem: 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are correct

Good. Make sure you buy your retardation medication soon.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
DedeNkem:

[s]Good. Make sure you buy your retardation medication soon.[/s]

Olodo!
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by DedeNkem: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
VirginFinder:

I'm a st*upid Olodo, I know. Please help me!

Ok! Inform your nurse and w*hore mother.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
DedeNkem:

Ok! Inform your nurse and w*hore mother.
Senseless rants! Olodo!!
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by DedeNkem: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
VirginFinder:

I'm Olodo, senseless and I rant a lot!!!

Yes, I'm glad you know.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
DedeNkem:

Yes, I'm glad you know.
Dullard!
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by DedeNkem: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
VirginFinder:

I'm Dullard!

Of course.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2015
DedeNkem:

Of course.
3rd class Nigerian aka Biafraudian. You are an olodo!
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by DedeNkem: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2015
VirginFinder:

3rd class Nigerian aka Biafraudian.
You are an olodo!

Igbos are far more intelligent, smarter, progressive, tolerant and brave than your dumb and coward ethnic group. It's on record, b*itch!
Do you wonder why you're r*etarded?
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by VirginFinder: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
DedeNkem:

[s]Igbos are far more intelligent, smarter, progressive, tolerant and brave than your dumb and coward ethnic group. It's on record, b*itch!
Do you wonder why you're r*etarded?[/s]

Ewu Biafra!
Can't compose an error-free post.
Ode!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo Preaches In London Church As Ooni Ogunwusi Attends / Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos / Abba Kyari’s Brother Received ₦279m From Hushpuppi, Others – Police Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.