Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' (39296 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu / Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Goke7: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2015
Abugab:
Nigerians voted for change as it was highly needed at the time. Tinubu alone didn't make Buhari but Nigerians. Please stop glorifying an individual for a course that was made possible by millions. Sycophantic politicians at it again.

you could not have said it better than this, the way tinubu gives some folks nightmares that they can't just stop talking about him baffles me a lot. their simple problem is this, the likes of okorounmu, bode geroge and co no longer have direct access to aso rock like they did under Jonathan, it pains them so much seeing a tinubu entering aso rock like his bedroom that if care is not taken, they may begin to die of hypertension for a Govt that is just 3 moths old.

1 Like

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by DonXavi(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I DONT KNOW WHY THE IGBOS WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER BUHARI'S APPOINTMENT. THIS MAN PROMISED CHANGE AND IF IGNORING FEDERAL CHARACTER IN THE APPOINTMENTS DOESN'T EQUATE TO CHANGE FROM OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS THEN WHAT IS CHANGE Y'ALL SHOULD KEEP CRYING AND WEEPING. WE THE YORUBAS INVESTED SO MUCH IN HIS PRESIDENCY BUT WE ARE NOT SCREAMING MARGINALIZATION. IF HE LIKES, LET HIM APPOINT CAMEROONIANS IN ALL POSITION WHAT MATTERS IS THE FULFILMENT OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND AN ENABLING ENVIROMENT FOR EVERYONE TO THRIVE. YOU IGBOS VOTED FOR GEJ IN MASS AND YOU ALL SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN. Y'ALL ARE A CONFUSED BUNCH. TODAY U WANT Biafra, THE NEXT DAY U SCREAM MARGINALIZATION FROM THE SAID ZOO AS PROCLAIMED BY YOUR SUICIDE MISSION LEADER NNAMDI KANU. BUHARI CAN CHOOSE 100% NORTHERNERS. NOBODY CARES undecided
Are you so blind by your hate for the Igbos to see that the person speaking here is a Yoruba elder. This your off-topic contribution really shows the content of your heart

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2015
Since our president will read papers for 4 years then I humbly recommend our VP to read Linda ikeji, Nairaland , Thisday, Guardian. Sun, Nation, he should also read Goal.com for football news then JustArsenal to keep updasted with Arsenal activities. He should not forget to open an account onn NL

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by tsdarkside(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2015
If we are going to tackle corruption, let us do it holistically and really begin from Babangida’s regime because all the characters of that regime are still alive

ooooiiii....Babangida would be too hard...babangi,the baban-baban....forget it!!! lets go after jonathan,jonathan is a easy target...his daftness stinks.....
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2015
Abugab:
Nigerians voted for change as it was highly needed at the time. Tinubu alone didn't make Buhari but Nigerians. Please stop glorifying an individual for a course that was made possible by millions. Sycophantic politicians at it again.

hope Nigerians you mean are the northerners and the westerners.

and going by the look of things the northerners are favored and they are happy.
what's the fate of the westerners?
there are much added to it, than all these your empty rants here.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2015
fairenough:
i doubt if you read the post.
I don't need to because I know where he's coming from and heading to
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

This is damn hilarious!!!! Poor Osibanjo!!! He would have to do with reading newspapers for four years lol

Yoruba's were busy thinking that buharia will die in office... lol
the man just they wax stronger than expected...
anything that will make the man at least live is where I belong... hehehe

7 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by wiseoneking: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I DONT KNOW WHY THE IGBOS WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER BUHARI'S APPOINTMENT. THIS MAN PROMISED CHANGE AND IF IGNORING FEDERAL CHARACTER IN THE APPOINTMENTS DOESN'T EQUATE TO CHANGE FROM OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS THEN WHAT IS CHANGE Y'ALL SHOULD KEEP CRYING AND WEEPING. WE THE YORUBAS INVESTED SO MUCH IN HIS PRESIDENCY BUT WE ARE NOT SCREAMING MARGINALIZATION. IF HE LIKES, LET HIM APPOINT CAMEROONIANS IN ALL POSITION WHAT MATTERS IS THE FULFILMENT OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND AN ENABLING ENVIROMENT FOR EVERYONE TO THRIVE. YOU IGBOS VOTED FOR GEJ IN MASS AND YOU ALL SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN. Y'ALL ARE A CONFUSED BUNCH. TODAY U WANT Biafra, THE NEXT DAY U SCREAM MARGINALIZATION FROM THE SAID ZOO AS PROCLAIMED BY YOUR SUICIDE MISSION LEADER NNAMDI KANU. BUHARI CAN CHOOSE 100% NORTHERNERS. NOBODY CARES undecided
Madness. Did you actually read the article. A yoruba leader is Wailing for their peoples foolishness but here you are crying about the igbos. You better go and sort out yourselves from this modern slavery of Yorooba people by fulani's. Ilorin is glaring example been under fulani hausa control. Soon, oyo and osun are in the pipe line.

20 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by nellyelitz(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2015
Hahahaha the duara dictator scammed them...

Yorubas are educated, but education is not wisdom.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by pallybrown(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Are you sure you read this very well? what brought about the Igbos in your comment ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by wiseoneking: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2015
MadCow1:
Proceed with Caution::Wailers are Wailing..

Signed..

Association of Nigerian Wailers.

Ha ha ha, na yorubas that are wailing the most. Fulanis don scam them again. Hope it will not be the case of Afonja. Stop seceeding yoruba land and people to hausa fulani control.wailing West

4 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by nellyelitz(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2015
Now this one is wailing,the other day FFK was complaining...

The only yoruba leader i can fully dove my cap for is Ekiti strong man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by josite: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2015
im a yoruba man and any yoruba man that is wailing because of buhari's action are wailing because they are not in tune with the plan of Allah for nigeria.get the divine plan and stop wailing.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Seun360(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Gbam.

Like how many appointments did south westerners get from GEJ's regime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by oweman: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2015
Wailers why are you so dumb !
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by simpleseyi: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2015
Please ask our embittered Senator who tricked the other in giving the FIRS boss position to Tinubu's boy Babatunde Fowler.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by sunygal(f): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2015
Good day friends, please I have a one bedroom(room and sitting room) house for rent in apo resettlement Abuja. Price is 600 but negotiable. Interested people can reach me on 08032854528. Thanks.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Seun360(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2015
The useless man in question called for the elections to be postponed. He alongside Edwin Clark and Alex Ekwueme. In otherwords he is not speaking for the Yoruba people.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by amuwo1980: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2015
This is so true and just reminded me that we are back to 1980s Hausa Fulani era. I feel real bad and to make it bite it is the same persons I was with fighting for June 12 got us right back to this mess, tinubu may it never be well with u

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by chrisantus52(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2015
It hurts me so much...buhari na 419..

6 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Firefire(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2015
[size=15pt]"As a Yoruba man I am very uncomfortable with this.

Buhari had a reputation for ethnic bias and when we said it during the election, they said we were lying.

The change the APC was talking about meant two different things.

The APC in the North saw change as an opportunity to return power to the region while those in the South-West were looking for genuine social change.

At the end, the North just used the South-West to climb back into Aso Rock"[/size]

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2015
amuwo1980:
This is so true and just reminded me that we are back to 1980s Hausa Fulani era. I feel real bad and to make it bite it is the same persons I was with fighting for June 12 got us right back to this mess, tinubu may it never be well with u

change!! change!! change!!

hahahhaahahahahahahahahahahaha

you never chinchonthing

4 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by nerodenero: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2015
Northerners have not forgiven OBJ for giving them a perceived ill Musa Yar'adua which I believe was a compensation for the Yar'adua family over the killing of Shehu during the Abacha era.They still believe Jonathan used their term as President and are still bittered OBJ orchestrated everything.

Fast forward to 2015, reality is here. The change seems like a scam and the North smartly used "Buje bu danu of Lagos" to wrestle power back to them. It's 1-1, so let the fight begins but the South needs to unite.

Watching with keen interest for PMB to prove me right that the needed change has come.

8 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by anigold(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2015
exlink10:

http://www.punchng.com/politics/buhari-tricked-tinubu-to-get-power-okunrounmu/

înterview of the year... I wont be surprise if some blind APC followers starts insulting Okunrounmu... The truth is always bitter and will always be bitter ... Our Lord Jesus was crucified cos He was Preaching the Truth....

6 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Goke7: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2015
Seun360:
The useless man in question called for the elections to be postponed. He alongside Edwin Clark and Alex Ekwueme. In otherwords he is not speaking for the Yoruba people.

despite the postponement, they still failed at the polls, this is what pained them the most, the truth most guys who lost out of the last elections may not recover from the pain of that loss even after the expiration of Buhari's term, they will continue to look for who to blame for their loss from tinubu to every yoruba person home and abroad, I just hope they will not blame God at the end with the way they are going.

Yorubas have suddenly become responsible even for Jonathan's failure to perform when he was President, very funny

1 Like

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by UncleJudax(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2015
Tonniey:
Na 2013 go determine things
2013? Are you living backwards? shocked
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Charly68: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2015
President Goodluck had six years to effect any necessary changes but he failed- is it four years that he would have the opportunity to make a change.. Indeed that four years would have been a monumental fraud.. Thank God his loss of power ..let us see what President Buhari has to Offer in the next four years.. We learnt his resent appointments was done to neutralise political warlords who are bent to unseat him by hijacking the party's structures.. Now that he has put his loyal men in sensitive places we shall see how things will go..we should stop making noise because the game is just starting ..but with resent indices in our economy PMB is really effecting positive changes all over..refineries are working ,Light is flowing regularly unlike before ..He should buckle up to sack any corrupt officials and take the battle against corruption to the next level,the legislatures,judiciary must not be spared if this country must move forward under his leadership. The old folks that have been using our collective goodwill to gain relevance should be ignored..they shout only when things refuse to go their way not because of anybody's interest.

2 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by ugbah007: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2015
We are all entitle with our own opinion,this power thing is rotating(democracy).I believe it's their time.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by fairenough: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

I don't need to because I know where he's coming from and heading to

Go through the post first and see the need to edit your first comment. And if you don't, i give up.

1 Like

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by criuze(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2015
who cares who wails, who pleads , who sucks .

BIAFRA must be a Republic

2 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by gentlelily(f): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2015
5starmilitant:

But this Okoronmu is a Yoruba man o grin grin
Not really sure he read the piece at all,IGBOS have tormented him to the extent that any political news he saw is talking about Ndigbo. Let him park well we are too blessed to be cursed

4 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Goke7: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2015
Firefire:
[size=15pt]"As a Yoruba man I am very uncomfortable with this.

Buhari had a reputation for ethnic bias and when we said it during the election, they said we were lying.

The change the APC was talking about meant two different things.

The APC in the North saw change as an opportunity to return power to the region while those in the South-West were looking for genuine social change.

At the end, the North just used the South-West to climb back into Aso Rock"[/size]

Are we saying Jonathan is not ethnic bias too? this is very funny, Nigerians only complain when things don't go their way, last time i checked, Jonathan was so ethnic bias that agencies like NIMASA became ijawnised. Ask any NIMASA staff, not only that, aso rock was so full of bowler hats wearing guys or is it resource control cap they call it.

Nigerians are just bad loosers, that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom / Why We Should Change Nigeria To UAR (United African Republic) / Okowa Deports Anambra Woman For Constituting Nuisance In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.