Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' (39245 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu / Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by chiedu7: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2015
[size=14pt]Tinubu was warned from the onset that he will be scammed but he refused to listen.

Now Mallam has taken power and is empowering all the Ab0ki's he can.
[/size]
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2015
tommykiwi:
Are U sure U read these write-up? because if U did then U will know he was speaking against Thief-nubu! So read it all over again.So I don't think the man is a clown rather I think U r the clown here because the man spoke the basic truth!
That's why I asked if is tinubu's spokesman, he seems to tell us what tinubu wants and how he hasn't got it

1 Like

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by 989900: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2015
Bigoted opinion from a supposedly elder.

These same set of people/generation (irrespective of tribe) instituted the endemic bigotry we are dealing with in this country.

I would expect an elder statesman to intelligently promote unity and oneness, but no, that does not grease their pockets -- they feed their families by sowing discord among the people ( which they in turn gullibly feed off).

Same set of people that sold MKO for '30 pieces of silver', same set of people that betrayed their souls and the nation's for GEJ's dollars.

So we should have continued with GEJ and co.'s ineptitude and financial recklessness -- ruining our kids futures for sentiments?

BTW, PDP and GEJ's corrupt and incapable admin voted in APC and Buhari.
If 16 years of PDP's rule resulted in stable power supply, stable and affordable fuel supply, stable economy and Naira among many other things -- Buhari would have been a 'no-no'!

Most of us didn't buy into the Buhari for president idea until the rot started stinking and pinching so' badddd'. And thankfully, the people made the right decision.

PDP practically ran Nigeria aground!

Go home 'baba afenifebi' 'afenif'arare' . . . we are wiser now, save for some dolts.

Buhari has less than 4 years more to do right, else we vote him out too.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Louislewis: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2015
[size=16pt]As an information to those who are supporting the lopsided appointment made by Buhari, it is important to educate you that as the appointments are lopsided, that is how, employment opportunities coming out from this organizations will be lopsidedly occupied to the detriment of unprivileged zones, the South.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by 989900: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

That's why I asked if is tinubu's spokesman, he seems to tell us what tinubu wants and how he hasn't got it

#envy

They all covet Tinubu's influence, but can't pay the price.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by ribbit: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2015
5starmilitant:

Day by day, our reasons for wailing are being proven right by ur own illiterate Dullapo of a messiah....... We saw everything from the start, and that was why we rejected the scammer(Buhari).......
But you and your fellow hungry masturbaters were deceived with just #5,000 & free lunch, what a shame!! Now free food una no see, #5,000 una no see. grin grin grin
Take heart bro, you still have till 2019 to bite your fingers in regret.......

Am a very very proud wailer, and I will always prefer wailing to mastubating.... grin grin grin
you mean the same way you wailers have been wailing about buhari's 100 days in office till your wailings turned sour when they burst all the lies? it's ok, you still have 7 more years and couple of months to wail. i will make sure i buy enough panadol incase you wailers have headaches as a result of too much wailings. grin grin
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by TuGreat(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2015
Download and Listen to TuGreat_All You Gat on Mynotjustok.i know you must enjoy it. https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VebQVplVF0u.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2015
989900:

#envy They all covet Tinubu's influence, but can't pay the price.
God bless you.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by TuGreat(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2015
alcmene:
The reality is dawning on them now....hehheheeh

Back then they thought they were punishing Igbos and Jonathan

Jonathan is living happily with his family while the cowards are gnashing their teeth grin
my brother you get sense.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Geezy4real(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I DONT KNOW WHY THE IGBOS WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER BUHARI'S APPOINTMENT. THIS MAN PROMISED CHANGE AND IF IGNORING FEDERAL CHARACTER IN THE APPOINTMENTS DOESN'T EQUATE TO CHANGE FROM OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS THEN WHAT IS CHANGE Y'ALL SHOULD KEEP CRYING AND WEEPING. WE THE YORUBAS INVESTED SO MUCH IN HIS PRESIDENCY BUT WE ARE NOT SCREAMING MARGINALIZATION. IF HE LIKES, LET HIM APPOINT CAMEROONIANS IN ALL POSITION WHAT MATTERS IS THE FULFILMENT OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND AN ENABLING ENVIROMENT FOR EVERYONE TO THRIVE. YOU IGBOS VOTED FOR GEJ IN MASS AND YOU ALL SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN. Y'ALL ARE A CONFUSED BUNCH. TODAY U WANT Biafra, THE NEXT DAY U SCREAM MARGINALIZATION FROM THE SAID ZOO AS PROCLAIMED BY YOUR SUICIDE MISSION LEADER NNAMDI KANU. BUHARI CAN CHOOSE 100% NORTHERNERS. NOBODY CARES undecided

If u ain't just a plain bloody FOOL, u would have realized it's ur fellow Yoruba man (a chieftain of Afenifere for dat matter) that's speaking...what i fail to understand here is ur dragging of Igbos into d picture!?
P.S - u should change ur moniker to "searching4commonsense"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2015
jumper524:
pls the north voted buhari, the south south and south east voted johnathan while the west chased away johnathan put that in ur skull old man

@Bolded Is this an attempt to re-write history or what? The North and SW voted for Buhari, the North voted for Buhari because they wanted power back while the SW voted for him because they thought they'll be favored. Unfortunately, the North does not share power with infidels.

Get that into your skull small boy and stop playing on our collective intelligence.

4 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by pus20b: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2015
cool

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by donifez(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2015
History keeps on repeating itself, The north came to Afonja( brought islam) making Afonja feel that his own supernatural power is limited. Afonja also believed his own soldiers are not good enough,thereby sacking them. He was warned by the elders; They said ( Afonja take the armies from the north and mix them among your armies,That way you won't be vulnerable),He declined.

Trouble brewed, his army were no longer his. They fought for the north, Afonja was helpless and vulnerable.

learn from this,don't push ur people away.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by chiedu7: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I DONT KNOW WHY THE IGBOS WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER BUHARI'S APPOINTMENT. THIS MAN PROMISED CHANGE AND IF IGNORING FEDERAL CHARACTER IN THE APPOINTMENTS DOESN'T EQUATE TO CHANGE FROM OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS THEN WHAT IS CHANGE Y'ALL SHOULD KEEP CRYING AND WEEPING. WE THE YORUBAS INVESTED SO MUCH IN HIS PRESIDENCY BUT WE ARE NOT SCREAMING MARGINALIZATION. IF HE LIKES, LET HIM APPOINT CAMEROONIANS IN ALL POSITION WHAT MATTERS IS THE FULFILMENT OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND AN ENABLING ENVIROMENT FOR EVERYONE TO THRIVE. YOU IGBOS VOTED FOR GEJ IN MASS AND YOU ALL SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN. Y'ALL ARE A CONFUSED BUNCH. TODAY U WANT Biafra, THE NEXT DAY U SCREAM MARGINALIZATION FROM THE SAID ZOO AS PROCLAIMED BY YOUR SUICIDE MISSION LEADER NNAMDI KANU. BUHARI CAN CHOOSE 100% NORTHERNERS. NOBODY CARES undecided
[size=14pt]
Is Senator Femi Okunrounmu an Igbo Man?
Please address your mallams that fooled you not the Igbo's!
[/size]

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by fairenough: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Regardless of his motives, the senator has made some points that call for attention. Though Nigerians voted President Buhari into power but the contributions of Rotimi Amaechi and Bola Tinubu cannot be over-emphasized. Bola Tinubi in this context, cannot be satisfied with the present development of events.from the senate president election, to the speaker house of assembly election and other recent political appointments, the handwritings are clear for one to see. However, time shall reveal more as events continue to unfold. I personally dont think Tinubu went for self financial gains in supporting President Buhari, he could have gotten more if he had gone with Jonathan for no human is easier to exploit than a desperate mind. Well, again time shall tell.

3 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by johnserek: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
LETTER TO SOUTHERN NIGERIANS PARTICULARLY MY YORUBA PEOPLE
For those who wonder why they call Southern Nigerian slaves.
Let me explain you see Nigeria is not a homogenous nation it’s a union of various countries or kingdom notably the Yoruba Kingdom, Hausa Kingdom and Igbo kingdom. Now ideally each Kingdom anywhere in the world manages its resources itself and enjoys it alone the English Kingdom doesn’t share its resources with the Scottish Kingdom in Europe Germany doesn’t share its resources with Italy and even though the same country Dubai doesn’t share its resources with other emirates.
And should different kingdoms agree to come together each kingdom must control its own resources, The only way resources are shared is if a kingdom has been subjugated by another for example the old imperial Oyo empire collected tributes from the Egbas, Nupe Kingdom and even the Dahomey Kingdom, The old British empire collected tributes from its colonies inform of tax and resources.
As at independence Nigeria was a union of different independent kingdoms, each were able to manage its own resources, tax in Yoruba territory were paid to Ibadan not Abuja or Lagos, Cocoa the oil of then was 100% enjoyed by the Yorubas, the North enjoyed its own resources east same thing.
But with the intervention of the military in power the Fulani who destroyed the Hausa Kingdom and were even coming for the Yorubas if not for the Great Aalafin of Oyo, Ijebu and Ekiti warriors who defended Yoruba territory, in fact today Ilorin a 100% Yoruba town is listed as an emirate and the British allocated 30 more towns to help create Kwara and Kogi state.
Using the Military, the same Fulani enforced a unitary system which means every regions resources goes to the centre aka Abuja now here is the trick the majority of that money goes to north particularly north west and its shared based on population which is wrong on all scales it’s a form of subjugation.
So from that point of view the Yoruba Kingdom and Igbo Kingdom which has Niger Delta has part of its territory has been subjugated. The Igbos will fight against this system even though they lost mainly due to the fact that the Yorubas didn’t assist militarily and were interested in ruling the entity called Nigeria and the Igbos didn’t carry the Yorubas along in terms of logistics and military empowerment when planning an independence war.
However as the Igbo territory lost the war, its territory was subjugated (today the Fulani’s who fought own virtually all the oil blocs) symbolic to the way Oyo kingdom owned all resources in Dahomey kingdom after Oyo king defeated Dahomey Kingdom) and so was the Yoruba resources even though no war was fought to claim it, the unitary system applied to all.
Today the Yoruba Kingdom is the wealthiest in West Africa it accounts for 55% of the Nigeria’s economic activities and host the richest, fastest growing and biggest city in West Africa.
However there tributes (tax on industries, resources, ports, and customs) are forcefully taken by the same Fulani from the North that is modern day slavery.
The Igbos have always opposed the system, the Niger delta fighting daily for resource control however the Yorubas have not complained about being ripped off rather we have been looking for the most diplomatic way to get it which isn’t working out the only thing the Fulani immigrants understand is Force ask the Cameroonians how they chased Fulanis away.
To be fair I am Yoruba most Yorubas don’t actually know the Billions being generated from their territory belongs to them and not Abuja so they actually don’t know they are under modern day subjugation. Also our President Olusegun Obasanjo didn’t do much about the system which I don’t understand.
Yoruba also like the idea of Nigeria being in a larger family it gives unrestricted access to each ethnic groups purchasing power and creates wealth unfound anywhere in Africa. But my fellow Yorubas we cannot be a union where we simply don’t enjoy the fruits of our labour (tax) and our God given resources (Geographical advantage which gives us the busiest seaports, airports and lucrative borders)
London stock exchange, Dover ports, London Heathrow airport, University of Oxford, Cambridge and London imperial university all pay taxes to the English Kingdom not United Kingdom and even if they should do in a later future, the majority of tax won’t go to Scotland or Wales unless they are subjugated by them.
Dubai enjoys its oil 100% income generated from tourism when you pay for a visa to go to Dubai enjoys the money without sharing with Abudhabi .So should we fight for true regionalism Lagos stock exchange, Apapa, Tin can and PTML Ports, Oyo area command, MMA will all pay taxes to Ibadan you can imagine how rich the Yoruba Kingdom will be. Until we fight for our resources we will never progress forward and will remain modern day subjugated territories that’s the bitter truth Yoruba Ronu.
For those who will insult me and say I am still archaic and stuck in the past ask yourself
1) If we have truly moved forward as a nation and people why don’t we have an Oba in Ilorin, why is Kwara and Kogi west despite being geographically western Nigeria not part of the South west
2) Why do the Igbo have only 5 states despite being huge in number 18% of Nigeria’s population
3) Why is that Lagos has 20 local governments and Kano has 44 local governments despite Lagos having three times population
4) Why is that the term Hausa-Fulani Is accepted but no term like Yoruba/Edo/Ishekiri or Igbo/Ijaw
5) Why can’t your region set its educational standards
6) Why can’t your region builds ports at its will
7) Why must we wait for a central Figure to build infrastructure within our territory
If you go through this questions and you can defend them being a southerner ask yourself are you a slave?

It’s high time for Modern Yoruba youths to wake up from slumber we are in 2015 and cannot afford to be using our God given resources, human talent to finance a dead unproductive empire in a desert that brings nothing to the table.

9 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by TolaniLuv: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
I don't blame Tinubu! He's reaping what he sow now with passion..

I'm ashamed of my tribesad for real tho. Dis abok!'s don't like us a bit! we still prefer em over Ibo's i don't get it. but, I know Yoruba Christian prefer Ibo's all day everyday. I know many Christian yorubas getting married to Ibo's with no prob!! But, yoruba muslin will forever lick Hausa people ass till Jesus come to save em! This Hausa people don't care about u! a proud Christian yoruba ! We don't hate Ibo's ..

3 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Classicool(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Tinubu will die before 2019 and OBJ also... So he's crazy for not learning from History
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by hansad: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Igbo man was deputy HoS to IBB, but because IBB took a unilateral decision and made Nigeria fully participate in Organization of Islamic Conference meeting, without the move discussed in the Armed Forces Ruling Council, the Igbo deputy HoS bolted away from IBB's government in protest.

A Yoruba would have stayed put to lick the assss of IBB government.

2 Likes

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Obiagelli:
Is this clown now tinubu's spokesman?
Femi Okunrounmu has taken over from Bode George.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by chiedu7: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
TolaniLuv:

I'm ashamed of my tribesad for real tho. Dis abok!'s don't like us a bit! we still prefer em over Ibo's i don't get it. but, I know Yoruba Christian prefer Ibo's all day everyday. I know many Christian yorubas getting married to Ibo's with no prob!! But, yoruba muslin will forever lick Hausa people ass till Jesus come to save em! This Hausa people don't care about u! a proud Christian yoruba ! We don't hate Ibo's ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
donifez:
History keeps on repeating itself, The north came to Afonja( brought islam) making Afonja feel that his own supernatural power is limited. Afonja also believed his own soldiers are not good enough,thereby sacking them. He was warned by the elders; They said ( Afonja take the armies from the north and mix them among your armies,That way you won't be vulnerable),He declined.

Trouble brewed, his army were no longer his. They fought for the north, Afonja was helpless and vulnerable.

learn from this,don't push ur people away.
If you don't know what to say shut your mouth. Islam had already gotten to Ilorin before Afonja and Alimi got in contact. Afonja's interpreter to Alimi was a devoted muslim.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by chiedu7: 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
johnserek:
LETTER TO SOUTHERN NIGERIANS PARTICULARLY MY YORUBA PEOPLE
For those who wonder why they call Southern Nigerian slaves.
Let me explain you see Nigeria is not a homogenous nation it’s a union of various countries or kingdom notably the Yoruba Kingdom, Hausa Kingdom and Igbo kingdom. Now ideally each Kingdom anywhere in the world manages its resources itself and enjoys it alone the English Kingdom doesn’t share its resources with the Scottish Kingdom in Europe Germany doesn’t share its resources with Italy and even though the same country Dubai doesn’t share its resources with other emirates.
And should different kingdoms agree to come together each kingdom must control its own resources, The only way resources are shared is if a kingdom has been subjugated by another for example the old imperial Oyo empire collected tributes from the Egbas, Nupe Kingdom and even the Dahomey Kingdom, The old British empire collected tributes from its colonies inform of tax and resources.
As at independence Nigeria was a union of different independent kingdoms, each were able to manage its own resources, tax in Yoruba territory were paid to Ibadan not Abuja or Lagos, Cocoa the oil of then was 100% enjoyed by the Yorubas, the North enjoyed its own resources east same thing.
But with the intervention of the military in power the Fulani who destroyed the Hausa Kingdom and were even coming for the Yorubas if not for the Great Aalafin of Oyo, Ijebu and Ekiti warriors who defended Yoruba territory, in fact today Ilorin a 100% Yoruba town is listed as an emirate and the British allocated 30 more towns to help create Kwara and Kogi state.
Using the Military, the same Fulani enforced a unitary system which means every regions resources goes to the centre aka Abuja now here is the trick the majority of that money goes to north particularly north west and its shared based on population which is wrong on all scales it’s a form of subjugation.
So from that point of view the Yoruba Kingdom and Igbo Kingdom which has Niger Delta has part of its territory has been subjugated. The Igbos will fight against this system even though they lost mainly due to the fact that the Yorubas didn’t assist militarily and were interested in ruling the entity called Nigeria and the Igbos didn’t carry the Yorubas along in terms of logistics and military empowerment when planning an independence war.
However as the Igbo territory lost the war, its territory was subjugated (today the Fulani’s who fought own virtually all the oil blocs) symbolic to the way Oyo kingdom owned all resources in Dahomey kingdom after Oyo king defeated Dahomey Kingdom) and so was the Yoruba resources even though no war was fought to claim it, the unitary system applied to all.
Today the Yoruba Kingdom is the wealthiest in West Africa it accounts for 55% of the Nigeria’s economic activities and host the richest, fastest growing and biggest city in West Africa.
However there tributes (tax on industries, resources, ports, and customs) are forcefully taken by the same Fulani from the North that is modern day slavery.
The Igbos have always opposed the system, the Niger delta fighting daily for resource control however the Yorubas have not complained about being ripped off rather we have been looking for the most diplomatic way to get it which isn’t working out the only thing the Fulani immigrants understand is Force ask the Cameroonians how they chased Fulanis away.
To be fair I am Yoruba most Yorubas don’t actually know the Billions being generated from their territory belongs to them and not Abuja so they actually don’t know they are under modern day subjugation. Also our President Olusegun Obasanjo didn’t do much about the system which I don’t understand.
Yoruba also like the idea of Nigeria being in a larger family it gives unrestricted access to each ethnic groups purchasing power and creates wealth unfound anywhere in Africa. But my fellow Yorubas we cannot be a union where we simply don’t enjoy the fruits of our labour (tax) and our God given resources (Geographical advantage which gives us the busiest seaports, airports and lucrative borders)
London stock exchange, Dover ports, London Heathrow airport, University of Oxford, Cambridge and London imperial university all pay taxes to the English Kingdom not United Kingdom and even if they should do in a later future, the majority of tax won’t go to Scotland or Wales unless they are subjugated by them.
Dubai enjoys its oil 100% income generated from tourism when you pay for a visa to go to Dubai enjoys the money without sharing with Abudhabi .So should we fight for true regionalism Lagos stock exchange, Apapa, Tin can and PTML Ports, Oyo area command, MMA will all pay taxes to Ibadan you can imagine how rich the Yoruba Kingdom will be. Until we fight for our resources we will never progress forward and will remain modern day subjugated territories that’s the bitter truth Yoruba Ronu.
For those who will insult me and say I am still archaic and stuck in the past ask yourself
1) If we have truly moved forward as a nation and people why don’t we have an Oba in Ilorin, why is Kwara and Kogi west despite being geographically western Nigeria not part of the South west
2) Why do the Igbo have only 5 states despite being huge in number 18% of Nigeria’s population
3) Why is that Lagos has 20 local governments and Kano has 44 local governments despite Lagos having three times population
4) Why is that the term Hausa-Fulani Is accepted but no term like Yoruba/Edo/Ishekiri or Igbo/Ijaw
5) Why can’t your region set its educational standards
6) Why can’t your region builds ports at its will
7) Why must we wait for a central Figure to build infrastructure within our territory
If you go through this questions and you can defend them being a southerner ask yourself are you a slave?

It’s high time for Modern Yoruba youths to wake up from slumber we are in 2015 and cannot afford to be using our God given resources, human talent to finance a dead unproductive empire in a desert that brings nothing to the table.

1 Like

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by hansad: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Classicool:
Tinubu will die before 2019 and OBJ also... So he's crazy for not learning from History

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll,
Tinubu has since collected his pay from PMB.

FIRS earned about N5 Trillion for Nigeria last financial year.
PMB has since appointed Tinubu boy from Lagos the boss of FIRS.

Tinubu for now go de laugh above the heads of other Yorubas.
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by johnserek: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
TolaniLuv:

I disagree it's not a Muslim thing I'm christain and I voted buhari my Muslims friends actually supported Jonathan

It was simply aa matter of interest
Afterall Obanikoro is a Muslim and he fought hard
Upon how the northern Muslims have dealt with Yoruba Muslims Abiola and Fasoranti they can't make the same mistake of voting along religious line
Yoruba is too sophisticated for that

1 Like

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by pus20b: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Classicool:
What do you know about history?
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by tommykiwi(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

So why calling him a clown then?
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Femi Okunrounmu has taken over from Bode George.
It's probably the most fashionable thing to do as a wailer
Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by Goke7: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz Buhari entering aso rock like his bedroom indeed!!! Tinubu is now so inconsequential that even aboki gateman guarding aso rock villa is more influential than him.

Just wait until Buhari finishes announcing his appointments then we will now compare the portfolios the SW got under GEJ with the ones under Buhari and now under which the zone was better represented

you guys should leave the sw alone abi na wetin? na by force to follow GEJ to otuoke? the problem you se guys have is that you make so much noise but when the chips are down, you cry the loudest.

1 Like

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Obiagelli:
It's probably the most fashionable thing to do as a wailer
I trust Tinubu. Just like Buhari, he cares less about their noise.

1 Like

Re: Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' by donifez(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

If you don't know what to say shut your mouth. Islam had already gotten to Ilorin before Afonja and Alimi got in contact. Afonja's interpreter to Alimi was a devoted muslim.
This is a forum, I share what i know..if am wrong..you correct me , no cuss words.

Who was Alimi?, and how did Afonja meet him?
Please reply.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" / How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.