Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi (55230 Views)

Wow!!! How Buhari Unveiled His Change Promised To Nigerians / Diezani In London By Michael Egbejumi-david / Saraki Not For 2019, By Michael Egbejumi-david (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

I knew it!
It's all about your belly. Anywhere belle face.
People like you will gladly queue to get the mark of the beast just to survive.

Even the Bible recognises tribes and tribal alliances. The Bible talked about the 12 tribes of Israel and their inheritance.

Infact, our Lord Jesus Christ is referred to as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

Shame on you!!
you dont understand the bible. the bible is an allegorical book. the 12 tribes of israel is the 12 zodiac signs and Jesus is the sun followed by the 12 zodiac signs. it is symbology. its not actually talking about tribes the way you think tribes are. for example the virgin mary is virgo etc. but there is a deeper meaning of course but i am giving you the surface meaning. like how jesus fed 2 fishes to the multitudes ? 2 fishes is pisces ? you see ? so you dont understand the bible. it is deeper than what you think it is. and the lion of the tribe of judah is leo
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. That link is fraudulent.

This is a real link from BBC:

The Plague (Black Death)

The first outbreak of plague swept across England in 1348-49. It seems to have travelled across the south in bubonic form during the summer months of 1348, before mutating into the even more frightening pneumonic form with the onset of winter. It hit London in September 1348, and spread into East Anglia all along the coast early during the new year. By spring 1349, it was ravaging Wales and the Midlands, and by late summer, it had made the leap across the Irish Sea and had penetrated the north. The Scots were quick to take advantage of their English neighbours' discomfort, raiding Durham in 1349. Whether they caught the plague by this action, or whether it found its way north via other means, it was taking its revenge on Scotland by 1350.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/middle_ages/black_01.shtml

And another one:

The Black Death of 1348 to 1350

In Medieval England, the Black Death was to kill 1.5 million people out of an estimated total of 4 million people between 1348 and 1350. No medical knowledge existed in Medieval England to cope with the disease. After 1350, it was to strike England another six times by the end of the century. Understandably, peasants were terrified at the news that the Black Death might be approaching their village or town.

The Black Death is the name given to a deadly plague (often called bubonic plague, but is more likely to be pneumonic plague) which was rampant during the Fourteenth Century. It was believed to have arrived from Asia in late 1348 and caused more than one epidemic in that century – though its impact on English society from 1348 to 1350 was terrible. No amount of medical knowledge could help England when the plague struck. It was also to have a major impact on England’s social structure which lead to the Peasants Revolt of 1381.

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/medieval-england/the-black-death-of-1348-to-1350/

Anyway, I'm out. I have got things to do before I hit the sheets. Safe, big bredrin. Dun noe. cool
aiittttt no doubt. just remember the black man ah run tinz man and he coming back on top again real soon grin grin wink
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
[s]you dont understand the bible. the bible is an allegorical book. the 12 tribes of israel is the 12 zodiac signs and Jesus is the sun followed by the 12 zodiac signs. it is symbology. its not actually talking about tribes the way you think tribes are. for example the virgin mary is virgo etc. but there is a deeper meaning of course but i am giving you the surface meaning. like how jesus fed 2 fishes to the multitudes ? 2 fishes is pisces ? you see ? so you dont understand the bible. it is deeper than what you think it is[/s]

Shut up!

You have come with your senseless, baseless satanic analogy of the Bible once again.

No wonder, your reasoning in reverse-biased.

You better give your life to Jesus Christ before it is too late.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

Shut up!

You have come with your senseless, baseless satanic analogy of the Bible once again.

Jesus-Christ is not who you give your life to. you give your life to Jesus. there is a difference. Jesus is the word of God ( revelation chapter 19 ) and Jesus-Christ is a person anointed with the word of God. so give your life to Jesus the word not Jesus Christ the man
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

And nobody in your family, lineage, generation and tribe can be considered 'righteous' enough by PMB? And you are proud to say it just because your daily bread has not been tampered with?
alive or dead ? living family members ? hmmm let me think
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by buchilino(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
you are on your own ndigbo. you are the one who need the wailing. zero appointments. yoruba is happy with the king of daura grin

best of luck with PMB.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
[s]Jesus-Christ is not who you give your life to. you give your life to Jesus. there is a difference. Jesus is the word of God ( revelation chapter 19 ) and Jesus-Christ is a person anointed with the word of God. so give your life to Jesus the word not Jesus Christ the man[/s]

Guy, you are typing bullllshittt.

Quit that cult you attend and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal Saviour.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
buchilino:

best of luck with PMB.
i dont need luck. God chose PMB. he is on a divine mission which will be revealed to you real soon. rest assured you will soon see a part of PMB you never knew existed when that veil is removed. right now he is hidden by a veil. he will soon be unleashed.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

Guy, you are typing bullllshittt.

Quit that cult you attend and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal Saviour.
ok you are just one of these vacuous christians who parrots words they dont understand. let me ask you. what is the meaning of
1-Lord
2-Jesus
3-Christ
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by buchilino(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
i dont need luck. God chose PMB. he is on a divine mission which will be revealed to you real soon. rest assured you will soon see a part of PMB you never knew existed when that veil is removed. right now he is hidden by a veil. he will soon be unleashed.

my dear PMB has nothing 2 show me dat i havent seen. from 1983 2 1985 n now, i have seen it all.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
buchilino:

my dear PMB has nothing 2 show me dat i havent seen. from 1983 2 1985 n now, i have seen it all.
ok. i hope you know that as humans we are spiritual beings having a physical experience, and the spiritual drives the physical and a man is really his spirit as opposed to his body ? and i hope you know a mans spirit can be altered and tweaked by higher celestial powers ( GOD ) to where they become super-humans right ? yeah we are entering that zone when you will use your 3 dimensional eyes to see 4 dimensional beings in action and it will freak you out. that time is at hand

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by buchilino(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
ok. i hope you know that as humans we are spiritual beings having a physical experience, and the spiritual drives the physical and a man is really his spirit as opposed to his body ? and i hope you know a mans spirit can be altered and tweaked by higher celestial powers ( GOD ) to where they become super-humans right ? yeah we are entering that zone when you will use your 3 dimensional eyes to see 4 dimensional beings in action and it will freak you out. that time is at hand

i admire ur confidence in dis guy but i neva will trust anyone who is a Nigerian politician
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
buchilino:

i admire ur confidence in dis guy but i neva will trust anyone who is a Nigerian politician
buhari is not a politician. he is using politics as a means to an end
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by buchilino(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
buhari is not a politician. he is using politics as a means to an end

listen 2 urself, if ur friends r cultists, no matter wat u say, people will always believe ur one of them. d same goes 2 PMB
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
ok you are just one of these vacuous christians who parrots words they dont understand. let me ask you. what is the meaning of
1-Lord
2-Jesus
3-Christ

Until you give your life to Jesus Christ, we can't have a spiritual discourse.
You just have to surrender your life to Jesus Christ.
As it stands, you may be heading for perdition.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
buchilino:

listen 2 urself, if ur friends r cultists, no matter wat u say, people will always believe ur one of them. d same goes 2 PMB
true enuff. but he is not a professional politician is what I am trying to say. he is a disciplined military man. from the way a man walks you can tell what he is about and I can tell you buhari is a no nonsense disciplinarian. hardly the trait of a politician.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

Until you give your life to Jesus Christ, we can't have a spiritual discourse.
You just have to surrender your life to Jesus Christ.
As it stands, you may be heading for perdition.
this coming from someone called Virgin Finder ? the hell fire wey go roast you still dey gym dey do press up
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by buchilino(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
true enuff. but he is not a professional politician is what I am trying to say. he is a disciplined military man. from the way a man walks you can tell what he is about and I can tell you buhari is a no nonsense disciplinarian. hardly the trait of a politician.

TIME WILL TELL IF U R RIGHT OR WRONG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
buchilino:

time will vindicate me. you can rest assured wink
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
buchilino:

meanwhile fresh of the press on frontpage

https://www.nairaland.com/2571679/nigerians-soon-see-change-promised
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Xano(m): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sahara Reporters media are funny. This is an example of a chameleon media report. During, GEJ administration, your report had a high % of insults and lies. You lie with confidence.
Now, you 'try' to 'play truth'.
Like a friend said, "an elected president of a country is who that country deserves".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
sukkot:
this coming from someone called Virgin Finder ? the hell fire wey go roast you still dey gym dey do press up

It's a matter of time...
If I no find virgin, na ashewo I go find?
Meanwhile, give your life to Christ.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by olashas(f): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

Shut up!

Bro Sukkot, this nigg.a is pained grin grin. Wetin you do am na? 'Shut up' gat me roftl grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by ojosegun2011(m): 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
During Jonathan's administration, Anyim Pius Anyim from the South East was SGF and Mike Eghadome from South South was Chief of Staff, so what has Buhari done that is out of the way? Nigerians just like complaining even without any tangible reason. Nonsense.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by poseidon12: 12:10am On Sep 03, 2015
coolitempa:
As someone who strongly backed change.......I must say I am feeling very short-changed at the moment..... cheesy.....How can you claim to want to be President of Nigeria and then claim you are only able to work with people from your section of the country.....All his campaign promises are being backtracked on and no new policies have been tendered or are being suggested.....All we have heard is to fight corruption even that one.....we never see nada..... cheesy

Thanks for being frank.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by poseidon12: 12:24am On Sep 03, 2015
Johnsoneshio:
Buhari must have a rethink if he must come back for his second term.He will still meet us and let's see how he will deceive us the second tym.President of the northern republic.

Well, I don't think Buhari is thinking of any second term. I believe he just wants to consolidate power in the hands of northerners and then bow out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by meme4real: 1:12am On Sep 03, 2015
dictbennie:

So are you saying that the only incorruptible people in the country are the northerners? I guess Atiku, IBB, Nyako, Abacha etc are from the south? You accuse someone of lacking commonsense but your lack of it knows no bound..

Lamorade abi na wetin them call am self the Efcc chairman inko?na sw too?
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by dictbennie(m): 3:56am On Sep 03, 2015
sukkot:
the campaign promise is to declare his assets. and he has done that. he never said he would declare it publicly. you have to be astute when listening to people so you can read between the lines
Since you have been appointed the new spokesman and image polisher of the president, I cant but wish you well in your new career but I will advice that you go for further training so as to engage in constructive arguments.
Read well, make sure you understand very well before engaging in arguments with people who are more intelligent than you..I rest my case..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Billygee2u: 5:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Imortal001:
Who write this rubbish?
you are a complete dunce,a bloody hypocrite,
you are a disgrace to your generation
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Billygee2u: 5:19am On Sep 03, 2015
ojosegun2011:
During Jonathan's administration, Anyim Pius Anyim from the South East was SGF and Mike Eghadome from South South was Chief of Staff, so what has Buhari done that is out of the way? Nigerians just like complaining even without any tangible reason. Nonsense.
most foolish hypocrite,keep quite
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by internetpirate: 6:05am On Sep 03, 2015
Thanks for telling the truth Ola! Many would do anything to defend the indefensible!

Ola17:
Nice article.

Every genuine PMB supporter who isn't disappointed with his skewed appointments, promise denials and lack of policy direction is living in denial. This article can't be faulted. PMB has successfully lost lots of goodwill he enjoyed barely 3 months into his administration. That's bad.

The most disappointing is his failure to declare his assets publicly, come on, that doesn't take much to achieve na. This is definitely not the change lots of us expected.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by internetpirate: 6:06am On Sep 03, 2015
My bro, where is the change that we can depend on? Is Obasanjo now the yardstick for political correctness? Come on, let's acknowledge the truth together: We are disappointed!

OrlandoOwoh:
Gerarrhia men! When Obasanjo appointed Ufot Ekaette as the SGF for 8 years, who complained?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa / Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos) / Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.