Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi (55244 Views)

Wow!!! How Buhari Unveiled His Change Promised To Nigerians / Diezani In London By Michael Egbejumi-david / Saraki Not For 2019, By Michael Egbejumi-david (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by internetpirate: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2015
You're not particularly intelligent, are you?

DelGardo:
If you ever needed evidence that when you fight corruption it fights back please read this junk
article.

The retarded author still thinks in terms of "meatiness" of appointments, yet he wants to see change. How is it possible for him to understand the importance of all the steps Buhari is taking when his sight is covered by TANoid-tinted glases?

Buhari has only disappointed 2 groups of people:
- those who did not vote for him,and
- those who didn't know why they voted him.

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by acada111(f): 7:01am On Sep 03, 2015
Barram:
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N200,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest rate of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

MODIFIED
It seems like people are having problem with the provided collacteral.
Being a student. I want to start up a long time solution to my financial problems.
I can't keep asking people for assistance. I need to hold my destiny in my hands.
This is why I need your help to add up with the fund I have, to start up.

IF YOU HAVE TRUST ISSUES,I CAN GIVE YOU ORIGINAL CAR PAPERS AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED, HAS COLLACTERAL.
Already you will know my place of residence and family.
I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756

PLEASE NOTE: this is strictly business. If I don't repay in 3months time. Your 15% interest rate will increase to 50%. I set this standard,because I keep to my words.

Ehen? undecided
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2015
ojuu4u:
When Obasanjo appointed Ufot Ekaette as the SGF for 8 years, who complained?

U ar most folish person i ever seen, Heard or known. When ufot was secatary who was C of S, HEAD OF SERVICE, SPEAKER, and CJN. So many of u (south) that are stil suporting u him dnt knw d grave implication, wen d tym come we shal see. NB (award of contract, apointments into civl service ,takin vital policies etc) maybe u ve nt worked in govt circle bf
so u are saying d north is paying the south back in its own coins... undecided... ok dats good but d question is was d president from d southeast? why is d southeast d only region suffering for the mistake of the entire south?...
was d president from d southeast, how cm d ex presidents region got appointment but the southeast dst wasn't arent getting?...
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Shymm3x: 7:26am On Sep 03, 2015
sukkot:
aiittttt no doubt. just remember the black man ah run tinz man and he coming back on top again real soon grin grin wink

Yeah, big bredrin. Black man ah run things inna da past, buh today, black man afi gladly accept slavery. Look at all the black slaves running around and playing their roles well lol.

Anyway, we don't have to commit the same crimes white folks have been committing for time by rewriting history and claiming racist fvckers. Even if King James were to have one drop of white blood in him - I wouldn't even claim him, to be honest. His crimes were just too much and he left behind one of the worst legacies ever - slavery.

Shyte, I don't even get along with black coons/slaves who love sucking white people's nuts. I just keep it cordial with them at a distance - no time for coconuts lol. Now imagine me claiming a racist nyggah lol.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Barram: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2015
acada111:

Ehen? undecided
any problem ma'am?
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2015
Don't get it! This is d change anyway, changing everything to north...north...north...hausa...bororo...Bubu don't let Biafra burst ooo
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2015
internetpirate:
My bro, where is the change that we can depend on? Is Obasanjo now the yardstick for political correctness? Come on, let's acknowledge the truth together: We are disappointed!

What do you understand by change?
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by rufaikoko(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2015
Trash! Are you Igbo?
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2015
Shymm3x:

Yeah, big bredrin. Black man ah run things inna da past, buh today, black man afi gladly accept slavery. Look at all the black slaves running around and playing their roles well lol.

Anyway, we don't have to commit the same crimes white folks have been committing for time by rewriting history and claiming racist fvckers. Even if King James were to have one drop of white blood in him - I wouldn't even claim him, to be honest. His crimes were just too much and he left behind one of the worst legacies ever - slavery.

Shyte, I don't even get along with black coons/slaves who love sucking white people's nuts. I just keep it cordial with them at a distance - no time for coconuts lol. Now imagine me claiming a racist nyggah lol.
bruv, history is not been rewritten by me. all that campaign of hate against king james was done after white people took power. most negative things you read about king james are all racist propaganda. not unlike what you see today in white media about blacks. these crackers started this propaganda and campaign of hate like 500 years ago as soon as they came back on top. oh and the black plague which i said was 1665 and you said it was a lie and the time does not match history and the source i brought up was dodgy ? ok lets try another source

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Plague_of_London

wink
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2015
dictbennie:

Since you have been appointed the new spokesman and image polisher of the president, I cant but wish you well in your new career but I will advice that you go for further training so as to engage in constructive arguments.
Read well, make sure you understand very well before engaging in arguments with people who are more intelligent than you..I rest my case..
i laugh in efik. twitwitwitwitwi
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2015
olashas:

Bro Sukkot, this nigg.a is pained grin grin. Wetin you do am na? 'Shut up' gat me roftl grin grin
no be small thing ooo olashas grin grin grin grin make i go look for that meme E DONE PAIN AM post for am hehehehe. long time. how have you been ? i trust you are doing OK wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Opynion: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2015
''One inelegant argument I heard was that because Yar’Adua appointed his people as Chief of Staff and as Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), and because Jonathan of the Southsouth appointed Ayim from the Southeast as SGF, it is alright for Buhari to put only his Northern brothers everywhere. My response is: I thought this was supposed to be a corrective government''.

corrective you said sir? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2015
VirginFinder:

It's a matter of time...
If I no find virgin, na ashewo I go find?
Meanwhile, give your life to Christ.
bros you waka taya to find virgin for 2015. wetin you dey find virgin for self ? na future problem for you be that oooo unless she be very God fearing woman because if no be God fearing woman, after a while she go want explore other men. but if she has explored before marriage then she can settle down. but hey ? you may be lucky. just look for God fearing woman. no need to look for virgin. look for woman who done repent from her old ways. abi how you see am ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Evanscoth(f): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2015
grin grin ;DIn the meantime, I hope that Vice President Osinbajo has enrolled himself in a suitably accelerated Hausa language lesson...
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2015
olashas:

Bro Sukkot, this nigg.a is pained grin grin. Wetin you do am na? 'Shut up' gat me roftl grin grin

You are a dullard!
I hate satanists.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2015
sukkot:
[s]bros you waka taya to find virgin for 2015. wetin you dey find virgin for self ? na future problem for you be that oooo unless she be very God fearing woman because if no be God fearing woman, after a while she go want explore other men. but if she has explored before marriage then she can settle down. but hey ? you may be lucky. just look for God fearing woman. no need to look for virgin. look for woman who done repent from her old ways. abi how you see am ?[/s]

That shouldn't bother you.
We all have a right to our choices.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2015
sukkot:
bros you waka taya to find virgin for 2015. wetin you dey find virgin for self ? na future problem for you be that oooo unless she be very God fearing woman because if no be God fearing woman, after a while she go want explore other men. but if she has explored before marriage then she can settle down. but hey ? you may be lucky. just look for God fearing woman. no need to look for virgin. look for woman who done repent from her old ways. abi how you see am ?

Lest I forget, please give your life to Jesus Christ.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Bigroti(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2015
I sincerely do not understand the point this article is trying to make. except instigate hate and sway our attention from the progress being made. the appointments so far are not even up to half of the appointments yet to come. why should i care if all the appointees are northerners? if i can get fuel when i need it, if i have stable power supply, if i know our dignity as a nation is slowly but surely returning, if i know stealing is now corruption, if i know my brothers and sisters in the north are being rescued and can go back to a scarred but normal life soon. what errant bigoted nonsense is this. a nation that fell asleep for about 6 years is now waking up, let the giant stretch before it moves. keep a positive and open mind. the world has left us behind while we are still haggling over mundane things like ethnicity. if the cooks in the kitchen can cook what do i care where they come from.
UmuEri:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/02/buhari-your-face-michael-egbejumi-david
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Badamashaduka: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
RichDad1:
I hope PMB prove all his critics wrong by delivery a corrupt free, people oriented and transparent leadership. sad sad sad
I am a Northerner and this is one of the issues I had with President Jonathan. Today Nigeria is not only North. I am not comfortable with this kind of sectional appointments and this is not the desired change I yearned for.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by DedeNkem: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
VirginFinder:

[s]You are a dullard!
You can't reason effectively[/s].

You're a f*ucking as*shole!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Shymm3x: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
sukkot:
bruv, history is not been rewritten by me. all that campaign of hate against king james was done after white people took power. most negative things you read about king james are all racist propaganda. not unlike what you see today in white media about blacks. these crackers started this propaganda and campaign of hate like 500 years ago as soon as they came back on top. oh and the black plague which i said was 1665 and you said it was a lie and the time does not match history and the source i brought up was dodgy ? ok lets try another source

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Plague_of_London

wink

Brev, not everything is propaganda and there is no point claiming folks who were obviously not black. And even ya time of the Black Death is way off. It happened two centuries before King James I. What's there to claim in a man that shipped the first trans-Atlantic slaves to the new world and a city he founded to work on plantations? Heck, based on the timeline, if he were black, he'd be a black moor. So why would a moor ship his own people to work as slaves?

Anyway, not all black people are worth claiming. I remember one time when a white colleague at work told me to help him to an older black man who works in the human resources cos we're both black and he thinks all black people get along. I just told him straight-up that he's better off speaking to himself than me speaking to him on his behalf cos the man is a coconut and coons like him would listen to a black person before a black person. Yes, we do banter about football cos he supports Liverpool and chat about holidaying in different countries sometimes but that is where it ends. I don't fvck with coconuts and I don't claim self-hating coons.
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
DedeNkem:

You're a f*ucking as*shole!

Shut up!
Dullard!!
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by AkaIkenga: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
sukkot:
obviously your frequency of vibration is very low. you are like a walking zombie and we are tired of yoruba zombies holding back the rest of yorubaland. we need progress for all yorubas and not just a wealthy few and this can only be achieved through good governance. and i did not say the north does not have corrupt people. i said buhari has worked mostly with northerners so he knows the non-corrupt ones amongst them. and that is who he is choosing. the ones he can trust. i do not expect him to know many trustworthy southerners so him choosing a southerner is like a potential leak hole in his cabinet. and buhari hates leak holes. he is a perfectionist

Let the perfectionist angel Buhari explain what happened to our N2.8B oil money 1978/1979, let him explain the 53 suitcases brought in by his Aide de Camp Major Jokolo in 1984, and let him educate us on the happenings in PTF under his leadership. We are still waiting for him to declare his ill-gotten assets publicly. Perfectionist my black ass!
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by DedeNkem: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
VirginFinder:

Shut up!
Dullard!!

Your retardness has become out of hand.
Did you missed your medicine today?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by UmuEri(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bigroti:
I sincerely do not understand the point this article is trying to make. except instigate hate and sway our attention from the progress being made. the appointments so far are not even up to half of the appointments yet to come. why should i care if all the appointees are northerners? if i can get fuel when i need it, if i have stable power supply, if i know our dignity as a nation is slowly but surely returning, if i know stealing is now corruption, if i know my brothers and sisters in the north are being rescued and can go back to a scarred but normal life soon. what errant bigoted nonsense is this. a nation that fell asleep for about 6 years is now waking up, let the giant stretch before it moves. keep a positive and open mind. the world has left us behind while we are still haggling over mundane things like ethnicity. if the cooks in the kitchen can cook what do i care where they come from.

Just listen to yourself bro! Can you imagine the line of thought, of a supposedly Educated person! Please which Nigeria Uni did you attend?
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Omambala1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
UmuEri:
INTOLERANCE: President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church
by Yemi Adebowale - Sep 3, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has moved against Christian religious activities within the precincts of the Aso Rock presidential villa, a source familiar with the matter has disclosed to The Trent.
The Aso Rock Villa Chapel serves as the official church of Aso Rock where Christian activities inside the presidential villa are conducted.
According to an eyewitness who spoke to The Trent on Thursday, September 3, 2015 on condition of anonymity, heavily armed men stormed the Aso Rock Chapel on Sunday, August 30, 2015 denying worshippers access to the church.
“Normally, services begin by 7am at the church but when we got there, we met armed security men who said we cannot enter. They said they were acting on orders from above. We waited outside till a few minutes past 8am before they allowed us to enter,” the source disclosed.
A visibly embarrassed Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who worships at the Villa Church, arrived the Chapel and could be seen managing to conceal a worried expression over the incident.
When our reporter contacted Presidential Spokesman Garba Shehu to confirm the development, he claimed he was not aware of the incident. “What you are telling me is news to me. I am not aware of this issue. There is a lot we are dealing with and I hope you are aware the church was handed over to Vice President Osinbajo. So please call Prince Laolu Akande, his spokesman to confirm this issue”, he said.
Further investigations by The Trent have revealed that Sunday’s move was the second in a series of brazen attempts to shut down Christian activities in the Villa.
Less than two months ago, the Children’s Church of the Villa Chapel where the wife of the Vice President, Mrs. Oludolapo Osinbajo worships with the children was closed down on orders from above. According to our source, “security concerns were given as reasons for the closure of the Children’s Church.”
Attempts by this newspaper to reach Vice-Presidential spokesman Laolu Akande failed as his phone lines were unreachable at the time of filing in this report.
http://www.thetrentonline.com/intolerance-president-buhari-orders-closure-of-aso-rock-villa-church-details/

Buhari is a terrorist, and APC is an Islamic party
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by VirginFinder: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
DedeNkem:

Your retardness retardation has become out of hand.
Did you missed miss your medicine today?

Olodo!
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by Bigroti(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
what does this have to do with the uni i attended? just like your post your question has no point. i pointed out the fact that buhari isn't done with his appointments, i pointed out the fact that where who comes into the kitchen comes from doesn't matter as long as the person produces good food. so tell me again what is uneducated about what i have said. point it out don't ask mundane questions sir.
UmuEri:

Just listen to yourself bro! Can you imagine the line of thought, of a supposedly Educated person! Please which Nigeria Uni did you attend?
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by olashas(f): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
I hate satanists.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
VirginFinder:

[s]Lest I forget, please give your life to Jesus Christ[/s].
i being did that <<< ghetto slang
Re: Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi by sukkot: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
I hate satanists.
how you know she a satanist ? what you got some crystal ball you stare into ? or you mean I am the satanist ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Osun Election: Fans Hail Davido, Knock Portable Over Appearance At Campaign / Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.