Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay (4888 Views)

In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Come Here And Speak Your Mind About MR JUDE EFCC / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
cupsofxo:
HOW MY EXPERIENCE WITH TWO GIRLS CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT GAY
It was on Tuesday evening, I had walked into the restaurant, after the day's, work left in my pocket was just an old 500 naira note that was completely worn out, Hey waiter', I exclaimed, as I sat on the rickety chair, resting my arms on the table. 'Oga welcome, na wetin I go bring for you?' Emeka the waiter inquired, for some seconds I wondered the origin of that word Oga because to my own very understanding it should be used to address men who are very successful in their life endeavours, without much hesitation I ordered for Fufu and Oha soup with two meats also with a chilled bottle of malt to wash it down.
I crossed my fingers as I await my sumptuous meal to be served, while looking around I discovered two beautiful damsels stunningly dressed, both were dinning, enjoying two plates of fried rice mounted by turkey laps with chilled fresh juice by the side for proper digestion. The girls were both into each other, gisting laughing, playing and even feeding each other without even paying attention to the fact that they were in public, ignominiously, I started pressing my phone going through my contacts with no intention of making any call but just to keep myself busy.
Before I could raise my head, my food had already been served uhmmm being the lion that I am, I didn't waste a second to wash my hand and deep inside the fufu that was molded as round as the globe, in less than two minutes, I was almost done with my meal, bitting and chewing my meat and suddenly, one of the girls in a relaxed tone said 'Mr, you are in a public place, please eat responsibly'. On hearing that, I quietly carried my meal to their table, set a chair in between their midst and asked the girl to teach me how to eat in public, they bursted into laughter although, they gave me a warm welcome and introduced theirselves to me before advising me to mind how I eat in public that it would only bring my self esteem low and all that bla bla bla but I cut her short by informing her that this restaurant is like a home to me and that I eat here every evening whenever am back from the day's hustling and opened up to them that I only ate in that manner just to draw their attention (which was a typical lie) they bursted into laughter and from there we where discussing about different topics and they later disclosed to me that they where lovers and they had plans of travelling out of the country to get married.
I was perplexed and dumbfounded, at first the statement was irky, but I had to control my emotions and acted natural by telling them that am not against one's sexual orientation, while discussing with them, Emeka the waiter came to me for his money, and I handed the 500 note I had with me over to him, but to my greatest dismay, he rejected the money saying that it was too old and almost completely worn out, a little arguement ensued between the both of us until one of the girls, salvaged my situation by giving Emeka 1000 naira note and asked him to keep the change.
That didn't go down well with me, because I started to feel embarassed, insulted and humiliated by the girls ' who do they think they are, and what makes them feel they can embarass me like that' I said to myself, but tryin to be a gentleman, I forged a fake smile and thanked them for such a kind gesture, we continued our discussion, this time on chilled bottles of beer, and so they went on to tell me how they became lesbians, Nneka, the girl who helped me foot my bills told me that right from her childhood she hated guys and never associated with them, she preferred the company of her female folks and from there she discovered her true self and she could deny the fact that she loves brunette girls with long finger nails that those were what she always watched out for before making out with any girl. Faith on her own part narrated to me her experience while she was in boarding school and how her school mother molested her and always plays with her private parts, so during her university days she identified only with her fellow lesbians. At the end of their stories, I assured them that there secretes were safe with me and I would always have them as good friends.
We ended up exchanging contacts, the next day I got a call from Nneka who was so much concerned about my wellbeing and invited me to their place on Friday so that we all could go see a movie together. Friday came and we spent good times at the cinema, and since then, they always call to check up on me, we hang out once in a while and we became good friends. I wrote this piece just to inform those that discriminate against people because of their sexual orientation to halt such and try acknowledging the fact that they are as human as other people and they should be tolerated in our society. Being gay doesn't make one a bad person, having spent so many times with those girls, I came to the conclusion that one's true self is not limited to the person's sexual orientation.

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Gospell(m): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Der secret u promised to keep is no longer a secret na, who knows maybe they have visited this tread already.
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by lilmax(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Being gay doesnt make one a bad person? RUBBISH

So what about the ediot that said “she hated guys from the start“ ?
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by somez(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
I dont expect you to be anti- lesbian after they settled your 500 naira cheese bill. Cheap a*s gay.
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
cupsofxo:
I am not gay and will never be, I am only trying to stress that the discrimination against these group of people based on their sexuality, should be stopped, as already stated, they are as human as other people.
please sire, can u introduce me to those girls, i have something very important to tell them
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
I may 100% straight. I don't have problems with Lez gays but Man gay. Thunder must fire u
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Mznaett: 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pls, Learn to respect other peoples sexualities..People fall in love in different ways but that does'nt make them any less a human

I've got so many gay/lesbian friends and I still see them as normal beings jorsmiley
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Dannidom(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
zikmarty:

Hahahaha even that 14years jail term is an infringement of their right.
can't we all just be?
My broda dont be decieved luk beyond what you see is the language of the wise. I hate commenting on gay threads cos it wnt change anytin. I tink there is a campaign to upturn/anihiliate human values and decency on the altar of liberty. Time's changing fast, people are going more wide. In times past gay isue was unheard of now even women are clamouring for no bra outfit abi to dress toples like their male counter parts.

Omo I don tire sef
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Audray(f): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
in as much as this story/"encounter" sounds made up, i get it that u are trying to sensitize us/Nlanders on the fact that gay people are normal and pose no harm. So big ups to u. P.S Stop botherin urself to change the fogged mindset of homophobes on NL...they are a lost cause.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by ebamma(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Life is too short to be obsessing about the life choices others make,

As far as far as you are not hurting others,

I'm cool with it,
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by princejenks(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
C.ock and bull story concocted to promote defiants of normal behaviour in the society.
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by dinachi(m): 12:09am On Sep 03, 2015
The Op is a homosexual hiding behind the computer to type thrash. So if an armed robber or adulterer buys you food and chats you up, you now promote armed robbery and adultery as being good?
You are cursed with a curse!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Esdb3: 1:01am On Sep 03, 2015
cupsofxo:

Dude I've seen even lovelier. No matter how evil is coated it is evil. Don't let human's weakness for affection play on you. What did you even expect from lesbians? You think they just f*c* and hate themselves? Nope they love themselves but that doesn't make it right. They are naturally screwed. Their thinking is screwed. Lesbians are just ladies who need passionate men. Some have bad views men. Some were screwed by ladies when they were young so it stuck. Women were not made for women. Affection and playing on emotions was what the NWO used to put it out there.

If you are a christian and you have affection for them it is doom.

Apart from that it makes science look like a failure. For God's sake it is a diccckkk for a Vah jay jay. Binary! 1 and 0. It is sex organ for sex organ not finger for sex organ. The fact that you can crawl like a dog from a place to another does not mean you should crawl all your life....

You were programmed to react emotionally to affectation when you see it but it don't make gay people sane.
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Esdb3: 1:03am On Sep 03, 2015
cupsofxo:

Being gay, doesnt neccessarily mean thay you will start sexually harassing others who re not. Its an orientation

You are already an advocate for the insane people aka LGBTQ?? I think you are gay.

If there is no sex there is no gay. A male and female can be an unmarried couple and a christian because they can uphold the command that says they shouldn't have sex till marriage. Them no born gay or Lez well.
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Hmmmm...
Guy, I saw in one thread like dat, dah u re womanizer, is it true
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by schumastic(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
cupsofxo:

and so they went on to tell me how they became lesbians, Nneka, the girl who helped me foot my bills told me that right from her childhood she hated guys and never associated with them, she preferred the company of her female folks and from there she discovered her true self and she could deny the fact that she loves brunette girls with long finger nails that those were what she always watched out for before making out with any girl. Faith on her own part narrated to me her experience while she was in boarding school and how her school mother molested her and always plays with her private parts, so during her university days she identified only with her fellow lesbians.

OP I DON'T SEE HOW GAY AND LESBIANS R RELATED HERE CUS AM OKAY WIT D LES N NOT D GAY grin
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Cutehector(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
cupsofxo:
Guy, I saw in one thread like dat, dah u re womanizer, is it true
nad true.
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
schumastic:

OP I DON'T SEE HOW GAY AND LESBIANS R RELATED HERE CUS AM OKAY WIT D LES N NOT D GAY grin
U re confusing urself, Gay is a general term for homosexuals.
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by rejoicebae(f): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
She hated guys from childhood,,buh she didnt hate op,,kip on decieving yrsefs,,,u dey find yansh wey u go tear,,
i cover all my straight brodas hre wid the blood of jesus #amen
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
All of you dat insulted me coz of this post of mine, I forgive U, nd pray dat God grants U wisdom to see beyond what is written, I am not gay nd ve never conceded any thought to be, I only narrated my encounter nd I started feeling dat gay people should be allowed to exist side by side wif dia straight counterparts. Being gay does not mean being evil, its only a sexual orientation one adopts for his/her self. There should be freedom of sexuality.
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by vislabraye(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
cupsofxo:
It was on Tuesday evening, I had walked into the restaurant, after the day's, work left in my pocket was just an old 500 naira note that was completely worn out, Hey waiter', I exclaimed, as I sat on the rickety chair, resting my arms on the table. 'Oga welcome, na wetin I go bring for you?' Emeka the waiter inquired, for some seconds I wondered the origin of that word Oga because to my own very understanding it should be used to address men who are very successful in their life endeavours, without much hesitation I ordered for Fufu and Oha soup with two meats also with a chilled bottle of malt to wash it down.
I crossed my fingers as I await my sumptuous meal to be served, while looking around I discovered two beautiful damsels stunningly dressed, both were dinning, enjoying two plates of fried rice mounted by turkey laps with chilled fresh juice by the side for proper digestion. The girls were both into each other, gisting laughing, playing and even feeding each other without even paying attention to the fact that they were in public, ignominiously, I started pressing my phone going through my contacts with no intention of making any call but just to keep myself busy.
Before I could raise my head, my food had already been served uhmmm being the lion that I am, I didn't waste a second to wash my hand and deep inside the fufu that was molded as round as the globe, in less than two minutes, I was almost done with my meal, bitting and chewing my meat and suddenly, one of the girls in a relaxed tone said 'Mr, you are in a public place, please eat responsibly'. On hearing that, I quietly carried my meal to their table, set a chair in between their midst and asked the girl to teach me how to eat in public, they bursted into laughter although, they gave me a warm welcome and introduced theirselves to me before advising me to mind how I eat in public that it would only bring my self esteem low and all that bla bla bla but I cut her short by informing her that this restaurant is like a home to me and that I eat here every evening whenever am back from the day's hustling and opened up to them that I only ate in that manner just to draw their attention (which was a typical lie) they bursted into laughter and from there we where discussing about different topics and they later disclosed to me that they where lovers and they had plans of travelling out of the country to get married.
I was perplexed and dumbfounded, at first the statement was irky, but I had to control my emotions and acted natural by telling them that am not against one's sexual orientation, while discussing with them, Emeka the waiter came to me for his money, and I handed the 500 note I had with me over to him, but to my greatest dismay, he rejected the money saying that it was too old and almost completely worn out, a little arguement ensued between the both of us until one of the girls, salvaged my situation by giving Emeka 1000 naira note and asked him to keep the change.
That didn't go down well with me, because I started to feel embarassed, insulted and humiliated by the girls ' who do they think they are, and what makes them feel they can embarass me like that' I said to myself, but tryin to be a gentleman, I forged a fake smile and thanked them for such a kind gesture, we continued our discussion, this time on chilled bottles of beer, and so they went on to tell me how they became lesbians, Nneka, the girl who helped me foot my bills told me that right from her childhood she hated guys and never associated with them, she preferred the company of her female folks and from there she discovered her true self and she could deny the fact that she loves brunette girls with long finger nails that those were what she always watched out for before making out with any girl. Faith on her own part narrated to me her experience while she was in boarding school and how her school mother molested her and always plays with her private parts, so during her university days she identified only with her fellow lesbians. At the end of their stories, I assured them that there secretes were safe with me and I would always have them as good friends.
We ended up exchanging contacts, the next day I got a call from Nneka who was so much concerned about my wellbeing and invited me to their place on Friday so that we all could go see a movie together. Friday came and we spent good times at the cinema, and since then, they always call to check up on me, we hang out once in a while and we became good friends. I wrote this piece just to inform those that discriminate against people because of their sexual orientation to halt such and try acknowledging the fact that they are as human as other people and they should be tolerated in our society. Being gay doesn't make one a bad person, having spent so many times with those girls, I came to the conclusion that one's true self is not limited to the person's sexual orientation.

What man wouldn't want to be friends with two hot lesbians ?? I thought you were going to tell me about a gay guy who's your friend..
Re: My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay by ExperTrait(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
you eehh, lie go kill you..agbaya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? / How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? / This Is Why I Rebuke Christianity..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.