Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work (10964 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next / Fayose Pardons Suspended SSG, To Resume Monday - The Punch / Ekiti Civil Servants Kneel For Fayose Over Lateness (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Midazman(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose is only trying to correct his past governance mistakes...nice one anyways..
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by ekemit(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose the Martin king junior of our generation
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by funkybully(f): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose.... Alobam!
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Daniluv2k4(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
Dats mai G's
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by emamos: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Audray:
mmmtttchhheeewwwwwww!!!#sniff sniff# abeg who get ti... mmttcchhheeuuaaww!! Tissue! Sombori get me a...mmtccheeeww!!! Oh my gawd! am allergic to this po.....ssssttteeewwww!
you dnt need quoting me to type dis, nawa o
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by pet4ril(f): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Thank God for that and I know they must have learnt their lessons
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by ShineuEye: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
He said, “I am begging workers to get to work on time. If we are paying salaries on time, then civil servants must also reciprocate by coming to work on time.
Which other Nigerian governor would ever say this? Fayose is in a league by himself, this man is my hero.
“I am addressing you on the issue so that before I commit the state to taking the loan, I have to get your permission.
Imagine a governor asking for permission before taking a loan. Fayose please hurry up and prepare to govern Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by ntuh: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nice one from the only brave nigerian governor, ur are u

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Exponental(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
As expected. Not even after Amosun's action. politicians will always act against their opponents faults.
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by mrpackager(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fayose! MY Role model. gringringrin

***in temitemi1 voice. cool

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by emamos: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
ShineuEye:

Which other Nigerian governor would ever say this? Fayose is in a league by himself, this man is my hero.
Imagine a governor asking for permission before taking a loan. Fayose please hurry up and prepare to govern Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Unlimitedoye: 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
FAYOSE A NAME IN NIGERIA POLITICS EYIN ARA EKITI E KU IROJU
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Ugik(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
when a friend of mine argued he was going to sack them, i told him he doesn't knw fayose very well as a politician. he adopted The carrot and stick approach to send a message to the public servants what it entails to be in service to the govt and the role they play in governments sucess. guess Am vindicated

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
smiley next time, he should tell them to frog jump.
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Olofintoto(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
That is how good governance starts! kudos to u oshokomole!
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by kennyddonn(m): 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
I just love u chaiiiiiiii

my main man

T......R......A......N........S.......P.......A........R.......E........N........C......Y
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Bollinger(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Fayose is a true leader.
THE MOST LOVED GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA.

Politics is boring without Fayose.

See the reason why i say Nigerians deserve the leaders they have? Let's just assume the above poster becomes governor one day. Then if we analyze thoroughly, you all are phucked. He does not see anything wrong with what fayose is doing and in effect, when he also become governor he will continue in the same way. See why Nigeria is not moving forward. The same kind of people with the same jacked up mentality are always becoming your leaders. How does the country move forward then? I pity you all. And 20 m.orons liked his post. Jesus christ.
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Earthkumy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Is this The same Ekiti state. APC couldn't pay salary or is it another?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by assortedman: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
fayose is a man of positive change not ordinary change.a tolerance is a quality of a good leader.God bless nigeria
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by muh4lyf(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
It only shows how unserious fayose is.... RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by PublicAssurance: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
[size=15pt]Great element of PDP.......Brave Hero of our Modern democracy.....One of the only people who check and balance the Buhari Administration. Great politician...Smart populist....Go Fayose!!!!..again if you strongly disagree please hug the closest transformer near you.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by nationwide1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
ShineuEye:

When I say I've seen a people’s governor in Fayose in my lifetime, I'm not joking.

He does nothing without getting the people involved. He makes the people feel that they are indirectly involved in governance.

That is why he is seen as a brother and friend in Ekiti State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Bollinger(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
nationwide1:

When I say I've seen a people’s governor in Fayose in my lifetime, I'm not joking.

He does nothing without getting the people involved. He makes the people feel that they are indirectly involved in governance.

That is why he is seen as a brother and friend in Ekiti State.

Do you even understand what governance is?
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by nationwide1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bollinger:

See the reason why i say Nigerians deserve the leaders they have? Let's just assume the above poster becomes governor one day. Then if we analyze thoroughly, you all are phucked. He does not see anything wrong with what fayose is doing and in effect, when he also become governor he will continue in the same way. See why Nigeria is not moving forward. The same kind of people with the same jacked up mentality are always becoming your leaders. How does the country move forward then? I pity you all. And 20 m.orons liked his post. Jesus christ.
What is your point because you made no sense in what you wrote?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Bollinger(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
nationwide1:

What is your point because you made no sense in what you wrote?

There is no way you will ever understand. which is exactly the point. Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by nationwide1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bollinger:

Do you even understand what governance is?
You can help define it here.

But when El-Rufai took his sick child to hospital at night, taking selfie along side, it was defined as governance by APC goons. APC members and supporters are shameless.
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by nationwide1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bollinger:

There is no way you will ever understand. which is exactly the point. Ignorance is bliss.
You still haven't made any sense.

A man who knows that he does not know is teachable
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by nationwide1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bollinger:

A man who knows that he does not know is teachable but the man who does not know and he does not recognize the fact that he does not know is dangerous. You're dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Bollinger(m): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
nationwide1:

You can help define it here.

But when El-Rufai took his sick child to hospital at night, taking selfie along side, it was defined as governance by APC goons. APC members and supporters are shameless.

You seem to be dancing on the moon because, according to him, he is asking for permission before taking a loan. It is like a policeman saying "i will respond anytime you are in distress". That is what he is supposed to do. Not asking for permission from the state assembly is illegal and would be same as breaking the law. Why are you all foaming in the mouth because a governor is saying what he is supposed to do. Being a governor does not mean he can unilaterally take loans whenever he feels like. I just don't understand Nigerians. I've found out Nigeria's problem. The problem is there are three categories of citizens. The hard core illiterates. . . .the educated illiterates and the literate but unexposed. Of the three, the literate but unexposed are the most dangerous. They attend all the required institutions but they lack the exposure of how normal societies function. On paper they seem qualified, but mentally they are a ticking time bomb.
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by Bollinger(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
nationwide1:

A man who knows that he does not know is teachable but the man who does not know and he does not recognize the fact that he does not know is dangerous. You're dangerous.

If you cannot understand that nigerians deserve the leaders they have then you are truly lost.
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by nationwide1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Bollinger:

You seem to be dancing on the moon because, according to him, he is asking for permission before taking a loan. It is like a policeman saying "i will respond anytime you are in distress". That is what he is supposed to do. Not asking for permission from the state assembly is illegal and would be same as breaking the law. Why are you all foaming in the mouth because a governor is saying what he is supposed to do. Being a governor does not mean he can unilaterally take loans whenever he feels like. I just don't understand Nigerians. I've found out Nigeria's problem. The problem is there are three categories of citizens. The hard core illiterates. . . .the educated illiterates and the literate but unexposed. Of the three, the literate but unexposed are the most dangerous. They attend all the required institutions but they lack the exposure of how normal societies function. On paper they seem qualified, but mentally they are a ticking time bomb.
Of the three categories, where do you classify yourself. I'm sure you know where you belong.

Buhari breaching the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria which he swore to uphold by relegating to the background the federal character as enshrined in the constitution is governance.

When Buhari appointed defence chiefs, were they screened by the senate before they started work? Was that right? Oh! As long as it's Buhari, it is correct but if Governor Fayose does it, it is wrong.

Hypocrisy personified. I hail o.
Re: Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work by IYANGBALI: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Before nko?na wetin he for do dem?all na shakara jo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Not Ripe For State Police — I-G / Who Are The Top Ten Most Tribal Nairaland Members? / Tafawa Balewa Was An Intelligent Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.