Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance (36206 Views)

Kachikwu Clashes With Wale Tinubu Over Port-Harcourt Refinery / After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency / Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2015
Rad1cal:

I said bow to me your god.
How? I thought you were the Big, Fat Rat Whence this transformation?Abi na sewer rat godHeheheheheheheheh.. CHAI!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
nobeku:
How? I thought you were the Big, Fat Rat Whence this transformation?Abi na sewer rat godHeheheheheheheheh.. CHAI!

The slave has finally accepted he is a poor sewer rat. How rewarding grin.

Poor sewer rat, i say bow down to your god (me) cool
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 4:06am On Oct 07, 2015
Rad1cal:

The slave has finally accepted he is a poor sewer rat. How rewarding grin.

Poor sewer rat, i say bow down to your god (me) cool
HA.. How can you be the Master rat and de slave at the same time Na so you take hate yourself? OKPO, your Comprehension skills are very mundane..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 4:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Rad1cal:

I can see you are laughing at your misery

Bwahahahahahahahahaha !!
It's misery trying to put a Baboonic Big fat Sewer rat through over and over... TORCHECUL.. heheheheheheheheh...
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 4:13am On Oct 07, 2015
Rad1cal:

I can see tears written all over this kid.

Bwahahahahahahahaha !!

Are you done with your moma ? grin
No, I ain't done with "your momma"..It's just earhole thrusting... Your mommy's pusseee too wrinkled!!!!!!! Jeez...
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 4:17am On Oct 07, 2015
Rad1cal:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha !!

Lame arzzed imbec1le sired through incest.

Learn how to quote properly you m0ron angry.

I said go Bleep ya mama real hard as you usually do. grin

Hey, Big Sewer rat! You are so sick.. Why will you be telling me to go Bleep "ya momma" real hard as I usually do
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 4:31am On Oct 07, 2015
Rad1cal:

Lame arzzed imbec1le sired through incest.

Your mother 's wack.. Oh, I mean her earhole... Don't even think about telling me to try her pusseee.. How long will you be me to try it out? That you enjoyed it doesn't mean I should..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
nobeku:
HA.. How can you be the Master rat and de slave at the same time Na so you take hate yourself? OKPO, your Comprehension skills are very mundane..

I under estimated your daftness kid. You are the slave here.

A poor sewer rat to boot. Talking about comprehension i can only Bwahahahahahaha !!!

nobeku:
It's misery trying to put a Baboonic Big fat Sewer rat through over and over... TORCHECUL.. heheheheheheheheh...

Doesn't stop you from being that poor sewer rat you have admitted to. grin

nobeku:
No, I ain't done with "MY momma"..It's just earhole thrusting... My mommy's pusseee too wrinkled!!!!!!! Jeez...

Fixed. Cheers to hear about that mate.

nobeku:
Hey, Big Sewer rat! You are so sick.. Why will you be telling me to go Bleep "ya momma" real hard as I usually do

No, i don't engage in inbreeding like your cursed family. You just admitted to be a momma facker. congrats grin

nobeku:
Your mother 's wack.. Oh, I mean her earhole... Don't even think about telling me to try her pusseee.. How long will you be me to try it out? That you enjoyed it doesn't mean I should..

Bwahahahahahahahaha !! Momma facking sissy trying to act all good. Are you done ravaging your momma putrid hole dripping with maggots.

Go buy a decent device and learn to quote properly. Your repeatitions are quite a bore fest.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rad1cal:

A poor sewer rat to boot. Talking about comprehension i can only Bwahahahahahaha !!!

No, i don't engage in inbreeding like your cursed family. You just admitted to be a momma facker. congrats grin

Bwahahahahahahahaha !! Momma facking sissy trying to act all good. Are you done ravaging your momma putrid hole dripping with maggots.

Go buy a decent device and learn to quote properly. Your repeatitions are quite a bore fest.
TORCHECUL!!!!!!! You are dead already..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rad1cal:

Your repeatitions"... you are truly and magnificently dumb..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rad1cal:

"Your repeatitions"...Even to spell basic words correctly is a big challenge for you.. you are truly and magnificently dumb..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rad1cal:

Go buy a decent device and learn to quote properly.
Hey Mr Church Rat, I understand that for juveniles your age that still run back to your wrinkled pusseee mum for handouts, affording a decent device is such a big deal.. I don't blame you.. It's your environment I blame..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rad1cal:

A poor sewer rat to boot. Talking about comprehension i can only Bwahahahahahaha !!

Bwahahahahahahahaha !!
[/b]
What a loud, mentally incapacitated Baboon!!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
nobeku:
TORCHECUL!!!!!!! You are dead already..

Bwahahahahahahahaha !! says the imbec1lic poor sewer rat.

nobeku:
Your repeatitions"... you are truly and magnificently dumb..

Is this all ? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!

nobeku:
"Your repeatitions"...Even to spell basic words correctly is a big challenge for you.. you are truly and magnificently dumb..

Fool, go and buy and decent phone and learn to post properly. warrahell embarassed. This is the same retard who couldn't spell faeces properly grin.

nobeku:
Hey Mr Church Rat, I understand that for juveniles your age that still run back to your wrinkled pusseee mum for handouts, affording a decent device is such a big deal.. I don't blame you.. It's your environment I blame..

I can donate to your cause, send me your account digits and stop padding that dead phone about. It practically forces you to make dumb comments in numbers

Can't your who.ring incestuous mum bail you out of her toto proceedings ? grin

nobeku:
What a loud, mentally incapacitated Baboon!!!!!

A baboon better placed in the hierarchy of good life than an imbec1lic poor sewer rat like you.

You are wasted.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Rad1cal:

Fool, go and buy and decent phone and learn to post properly. warrahell embarassed. This is the same retard who couldn't spell faeces properly grin.

I can donate to your cause, send me your account digits and stop padding that dead phone about. It practically forces you to make dumb comments in numbers

A baboon better placed in the hierarchy of good life than an imbec1lic poor sewer rat like you.

You are wasted.
TORCHECUL!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Rad1cal:

You are wasted.
So you really are a Baboon
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Rad1cal:

You are wasted.
Peter Pan!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 12:39am On Oct 09, 2015
nobeku:
TORCHECUL!

Poor sewer rat

nobeku:
So you really are a Baboon

A baboon is higher in the animal kingdom than a rat moreso a sewer rat grin.

nobeku:
Peter Pan!!!

Cretin
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 5:51am On Oct 09, 2015
Rad1cal:

You don't seem to understand who you are.. Check up TORCHECUL!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 5:55am On Oct 09, 2015
Rad1cal:

Cretin
Your stewpeedity is the Lord's doing.. It is wonderful and marvelous in our sight!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 6:03am On Oct 09, 2015
Rad1cal:

A baboon is higher in the animal kingdom than a rat moreso a sewer rat grin.

Such daftness! Answer the question and stop trying to give yourself a seizure explaining your specie 's position in the Kingdom of Animals.. Are you a Baboon?
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2015
nobeku:
You don't seem to understand who you are.. Check up TORCHECUL!!!!

Fool, always learn not to quote past post. Geez, what kinda ediot do we have here.

Even the great Musiwa of nairaland is better than this rettard.

nobeku:
Your stewpeedity is the Lord's doing.. It is wonderful and marvelous in our sight!

How lame of you to inform us of your rich christian upbringing.

Bwahahahahahahahaha !!

nobeku:
Such daftness! Answer the question and stop trying to give yourself a seizure explaining your specie 's position in the Kingdom of Animals.. Are you a Baboon?

Did you do integrated grin science in school rat ? Or you are one of those illiterate sewer rats who never had the opportunity to go school than sell sharp sand.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rad1cal:

Fool, always learn not to quote past post. Geez, what kinda ediot do we have here.

Bwahahahahahahahaha !!

Did you do integrated grin science in school rat ? Or you are one of those illiterate sewer rats who never had the opportunity to go school than sell sharp sand.
IGNORAMUS EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rad1cal:

Bwahahahahahahahaha !!

IGNORAMUS EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!!Affixed...
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rad1cal:

Bwahahahahahahahaha !!

Bloody Savage!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rad1cal:

I can see tears written all over this kid.

Bwahahahahahahahaha !!

Are you done with your moma ? grin
Yeah! Finally done with YOUR MAMA....
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
nobeku:
IGNORAMUS EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!!

nobeku:
IGNORAMUS EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!!Affixed...

Learn to post once and for all fu.cktard. Appears your phone is making your internet live supremely difficult.

Quote properly you m0ron.

nobeku:
Bloody Savage!!!!

Bloody poor sharp sand selling sewer rat. How is your sharp sand business going ? grin

nobeku:
Yeah! Finally done with My MAMA....

Good boy, hope she squealed properly grin.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Rad1cal:

Learn to post once and for all fu.cktard. Appears your phone is making your internet live supremely difficult.

Quote properly you m0ron.

Bloody poor sharp sand selling sewer rat. How is your sharp sand business going ? grin

Good boy, hope she squealed properly grin.

Old Navy!!!! Hahaha haha haha hahaha..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Rad1cal:

TORCHECULIAN BABOON!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
Rad1cal:

"Appears your phone is making your internet "live" supremely difficult.. Bloody MANDRILL.. Simple tenses have always been an uphill task in your lineage..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
nobeku:
Old Navy!!!! Hahaha haha haha hahaha..

nobeku:
TORCHECULIAN BABOON!!!!

What a dunce grin.

nobeku:
"Appears your phone is making your internet "live" supremely difficult.. Bloody MANDRILL.. Simple tenses have always been an uphill task in your lineage..

Go change that wap only phone you m0ron and stop making your online experience horrible embarassed
Sharp sand selling sewer rat grin
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Rad1cal:

What a dunce
Nna gi dunce!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Amaechi Receives PDP Decampees Back To APC In Omagwa / 10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria. / "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.