Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance (36161 Views)

Kachikwu Clashes With Wale Tinubu Over Port-Harcourt Refinery / After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency / Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 5:05am On Sep 16, 2015
Rad1cal:

Olodo, you should be thanking me for teaching you m0ron how to spell "faeces" correctly.

Preserve your silly English lessons to fellow rettards like you. grin
Aren't you talking anymore?Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent;say something.. I'll give you a sure sign when I'm interested.. I'll yawn..SCALLYWAG!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 5:10am On Sep 16, 2015
Rad1cal:

Olodo, you should be thanking me for teaching you m0ron how to spell "faeces" correctly.

Nobody says you are DUMB.They just say you were 16years old before you learned how to wave goodbye.. DUMBASS!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 5:19am On Sep 16, 2015
Rad1cal:

I can't absolutely say that you have nothing.. Afterall, you have inferiority... And I wouldn't say you are the perfect eediot..You ain't perfect.. I will say you are doing alright..perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others..STUPOR CUM LAUDE!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 5:41am On Sep 16, 2015
nobeku:
I've come
across
decomposed
bodies that
are less
offensive
than you are.

You need to prolly check yourself. the offensive smell you are perceiving is self inflicted.

Go douche yourself to get rid of that infection threatening to wipe all members of your family.

nobeku:
A guy with your IQ should have a low voice too.. Learn from your parents' mistake.. use birth control..It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen..

Only a fool with quote a post six good times just to say absolute zilch.

Your parents curse after you r@ped both of them is definitely taking a toll on you

nobeku:
Any similiarity between you and a human is purely coincidental.. oh! I forgot.. All of your ancestors must number in the millions;it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you..

nobeku:
Any similiarity between you and a human is purely coincidental.. oh! I forgot.. All of your ancestors must number in the millions;it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you..

nobeku:
Nobody says you are DUMB.They just say you were 16years old before you learned how to wave goodbye.. DUMBASS!!!

nobeku:
I can't absolutely say that you have nothing.. Afterall, you have inferiority... And I wouldn't say you are the perfect eediot..You ain't perfect.. I will say you are doing alright..perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others..STUPOR CUM LAUDE!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!

Pained mofo, you are as fake as those worthless imbec1lic ediots who sired an abomination like you. grin

You are so dumb you had to reply to a post six good times sounding all retarrded with lifted lines from somewhere.

Poor thing embarassed
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
Rad1cal:

You need to prolly check yourself. the offensive smell you are perceiving is self inflicted.

Go douche yourself to get rid of that infection threatening to wipe all members of your family.

Only a fool with quote a post six good times just to say absolute zilch.

Your parents curse after you r@ped both of them is definitely taking a toll on you

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!

Pained mofo, you are as fake as those worthless imbec1lic ediots who sired an abomination like you. grin

You are so dumb you had to reply to a post six good times sounding all retarrded with lifted lines from somewhere.

Poor thing embarassed
You are so darn stewpeed to even recognize how stewpeed you are..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
nobeku:
You are so darn stewpeed to even recognize how stewpeed you are..

Coming from a first rate buffoon is quite rich

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha !!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Rad1cal:

Bwahahahahahahahaha.... BABOON!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Rad1cal:

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all stupid people.I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to let you know how I feel about you.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Rad1cal:

It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
Rad1cal:

I would love to insult you more... but that would be beyond the level of your intelligence.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
nobeku:
Bwahahahahahahahaha.... BABOON!!!

nobeku:
Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all stupid people.I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to let you know how I feel about you.

nobeku:
I would love to insult you more... but that would be beyond the level of your intelligence.

nobeku:
It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

onelinefun.com/insults/

Copy and paste m0ron . always add a source whenever you copy someone else verbatim grin
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
Rad1cal:

onelinefun.com/insults/

Copy and paste m0ron . always had a source whenever you copy someone else verbatim grin
Speak English, Nitwit!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Rad1cal:

onelinefun.com/insults/

Copy and paste m0ron . always had a source whenever you copy someone else verbatim grin
I don't know what makes you steewpid but it really works..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
nobeku:

nobeku:

Are you done copying and pasting jabs from google ?

Cretin
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by kotv: 12:17am On Sep 18, 2015
RockMaxi:

I thought the turn around maitenance started before this administration.
G

It did. he is just following the script of taken credit for what the past administration did and blaming the past administration for any inadequacy.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by LoopsPR: 12:28am On Sep 18, 2015
follow this link https:///iB05XQ fill the survey and stand a chance to win mobile top up!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 4:05am On Sep 18, 2015
Rad1cal:

Cretin
No.. GOATHEAD... I ain't done.. About to send you another jab via Bluetooth..Your case is that bad.. INTRUSIVE ASSWIPE!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 4:10am On Sep 18, 2015
Rad1cal:

Cretin
TORCHECUL!!!!! Yeah, look it up.. Ignoramus...
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
nobeku:
No.. GOATHEAD... I ain't done.. About to send you another jab via Bluetooth..Your case is that bad.. INTRUSIVE ASSWIPE!!!

nobeku:
TORCHECUL!!!!! Yeah, look it up.. Ignoramus...

What is wrong with this ill bred dolt ? grin

Are you a comedian ? undecided

You amuse me with your infantile lines. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Rad1cal:

What is wrong with this ill bred dolt ? grin

Are you a comedian ? undecided

You amuse me with your infantile lines. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
You sound like a Baboon doing "Bwahahahahahahahahahaha"..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
nobeku:
You sound like a Baboon doing "Bwahahahahahahahahahaha"..

Says a copy and paste imbec1le

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2015
Rad1cal:

Says a copy and paste imbec1le

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
O Knight of Stupor..We can understand your intellectual dizziness!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 12:03am On Sep 22, 2015
nobeku:
O Knight of Stupor..We can understand your intellectual dizziness!!!!
embarassed

You are such a dense pig embarassed
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 4:43am On Sep 22, 2015
Rad1cal:
embarassed

Intellectual weakling, you can do better than that.. O knight of Stupor!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 4:57am On Sep 22, 2015
Rad1cal:
embarassed

We understand your case, Knight of Stupor.. Do you always have to take an OD of your anti-psychotic drugs, getting high on them and eventually achieving the exact opposite of curing your mental illness? Slow down brother! it takes a while for your medication to have a positive effect.. Help yourself, O Knight of Stupor!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
nobeku:
[s]We understand your case, Knight of Stupor.. Do you always have to take an OD of your anti-psychotic drugs, getting high on them and eventually achieving the exact opposite of curing your mental illness? Slow down brother! it takes a while for your medication to have a positive effect.. Help yourself, O Knight of Stupor![/s]

nobeku:
[s]Intellectual weakling, you can do better than that.. O knight of Stupor!!! [/s]

Demented rhymes of a wretched soul sired by imbec1les
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 6:16am On Sep 23, 2015
Rad1cal:

Demented rhymes of a wretched soul sired by imbec1les
O Knight of Stupor for how long will you gnash your teeth over your intellectual simpleness? I would have not stopped you from jumping off your mental
cliff of sordidness onto damnable smitherings and squalor... my Amiable Knight of Stupor!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
nobeku:
[s]O Knight of Stupor for how long will you gnash your teeth over your intellectual simpleness? I would have not stopped you from jumping off your mental
cliff of sordidness onto damnable smitherings and squalor... my Amiable Knight of Stupor!!![/s]

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha !! abeg na who born this kin thing as pikin ? embarassed
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 5:29am On Sep 25, 2015
Rad1cal:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha !! abeg na who born this kin thing as pikin ? embarassed
Exactly!!! Your Forte is being oxymoronic with the intended negative effect.. And being M0ronic..BLOODY TORCHECUL!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
nobeku:
Exactly!!! Your Forte is being oxymoronic with the intended negative effect.. And being M0ronic..BLOODY TORCHECUL!!!!

You better keep shut than consistently sound silly which each post you make grin
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
Rad1cal:

You better keep shut than consistently sound silly which each post you make grin
TORCHECUL!!!!!!!!! YOUR LEVEL OF SIMPLENESS IS RABID... DO YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY SOME GOOD AND GET TO THE NEAREST ANIMAL MADHOUSE TO GET THAT HOLLOW CRANIUM OF YOURS CHECKED..... TORCHECUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Rad1cal:

Cretin
TORCHECUL!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Refinery: Dangote Already Paying Debts – Emefiele / Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) / #EndSARSMemorial Starts With A Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.