Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance (36259 Views)

Kachikwu Clashes With Wale Tinubu Over Port-Harcourt Refinery / After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency / Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 12:04am On Sep 28, 2015
nobeku:
TORCHECUL!!!!!!!!! YOUR LEVEL OF SIMPLENESS IS RABID... DO YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY SOME GOOD AND GET TO THE NEAREST ANIMAL MADHOUSE TO GET THAT HOLLOW CRANIUM OF YOURS CHECKED..... TORCHECUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobeku:
TORCHECUL!!!!!

Says the Buffoon with a cursed lineage grin
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2015
Rad1cal:

BLISTERING TORCHECUL!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Rad1cal:

ENDEMIC GOBSHITE... Mange-Merde.. OKPO1 of Nairaland..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
nobeku:

nobeku:

Cursed fool.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 5:24am On Sep 29, 2015
Rad1cal:

Cursed fool.
Ediots spurned out of very low classed homes will come here and rant gibberish.. BLOODY TORCHECUL!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 5:33am On Sep 29, 2015
Rad1cal:

Cursed fool.
A Dimwit birthed by an uncomely mother;uncomely mother infused by a stark alcoholic... What do you get as the result?A Dimwitted TORCHECUL!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2015
nobeku:
Ediots spurned out of very low classed homes will come here and rant gibberish.. BLOODY TORCHECUL!

nobeku:
A Dimwit birthed by an uncomely mother;uncomely mother infused by a stark alcoholic... What do you get as the result?A Dimwitted TORCHECUL!!!!

Sounding moronic is your forth, i blame your silly parents for burdening humanity with a slime like you.

Well i guess it is not your fault cos it solely rest on those cretins who made you possible.

Don't bore me please hurry up with the response.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 3:41am On Sep 30, 2015
Rad1cal:

Sounding moronic is your forth, i blame your silly parents for burdening humanity with a slime like you.

Well i guess it is not your fault cos it solely rest on those cretins who made you possible.

ofcourse not.. TORCHECUL!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 3:48am On Sep 30, 2015
Rad1cal:

"Sounding moronic is your forth"... Such extreme TORCHECULIAN unintelligence...
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2015
nobeku:
ofcourse not.. TORCHECUL!!!

nobeku:
"Sounding moronic is your forth"... Such extreme TORCHECULIAN unintelligence...

Son of wretched LovePeddler ! you amuse me with your boring counters. grin

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Rad1cal:

Yeah.. Ignoramuses always get amused at themselves... TORCHECUL!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Rad1cal:

Look at this Bitch TORCHECUL.... Haha haha... YOU WILL NEVER.... NEVER.. IN YOUR LIFETIME AND THE NEXT, GET TO my PEDESTAL...DO an obvious research.. Verdict:No Contest here!!!!Bitch Nigga..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by laudate: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
rolchi:
Boss, I mean no disrespect! This current GMD comes across as someone who does not know about refining business and Engineering Project Management. His communication line does not exude confidence about the system. Trust me, I am not impressed with his media talks so far and I hope we will know more in the future.

Respect, Boss, respect!!
rolchi:
Ba7man, have you ever handled any project in any Oil/Gas business? Now, depending on the type of plant, there are different materials, equipment, skills to manage. For example, if you want to work or replace especially the top section of the FCC Column , you need almost a 250 to 300T Crane. Then go to Sarens to find out how much it cost to only transport only the Counterweights not to talk of the Crane.

This is the truth. Some of the steel required are not shelf material. They have to made specifically for you and the steel manufacturers will do that aafter they take your order and then schedule your quote. All these processes takes time and that itself means COST!

Top of the day to you!

rolchi:
I am not a fan of PMB, however, I have not faulted his appointment of the new GMD. I am only pointing out that the man seems not to understand the refineries deep enough. He is talking too much as a Professional in the Oil/Gas. Notice that CEO/MDs of even IOCs do not go to the press often. No they don't.

Believe me, for PHC to work close to installed capacity, you need lots and lots of money to invest in it.

In another news, he has given WRPC a 90D ultimatum to come onstream. This isn't too good. Any Engineer who knows any of the refinery will honestly tell you that that ultimatum he gave is not correct.

Do you know that a even small crack of 100mm length on a pressure vessel that you may not see with your eyes may shut down your plant and may take you weeks to find the problem?

I am being sincere Boss...may Nigeria be better!

Guy, abeg it is enough. You have tried to make your point. And they are valid ones. I raised a similar issue on another thread a few weeks back, and people from the GMD's constituency wanted to lynch me on that thread. shocked shocked Thank God for the fact that most people are faceless, on the internet. The fact that most components of the refineries are even obsolete which makes the cost of retro-fitting huge, is another matter entirely.

Just siddon dey look. And wait for another 6 months. Someone else would still open another thread on this same issue to lament about the sorry state of our refineries, despite the huge amount spent on them! 'Nuff said. angry
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
nobeku:
Look at this Bitch TORCHECUL.... Haha haha... YOU WILL NEVER.... NEVER.. IN YOUR LIFETIME AND THE NEXT, GET TO my PEDESTAL...DO an obvious research.. Verdict:No Contest here!!!!Bitch Nigga..

nobeku:
Yeah.. Ignoramuses always get amused at themselves... TORCHECUL!!!

Copy and paste imbec1le embarassed. Your worth won't cost more than dung grin.

Your pedestal isn't up to the level of a dead nematode, so why should anyone aspire to sink to your depraved levels.

Up your game dude. you are disappointing me with your stale jabs.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 5:10am On Oct 01, 2015
Rad1cal:

Your pedestal isn't up to the level of a dead nematode, so why should anyone aspire to sink to your depraved levels.

BLISTERING TORCHECUL!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 5:15am On Oct 01, 2015
Rad1cal:

Your pedestal isn't up to the level of a dead nematode, so why should anyone aspire to sink to your depraved levels.Hu

I said it.. Obviously from a lower class home....
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
nobeku:
I said it.. Obviously from a lower class home....

A home that dwarfs the shantie all members of your extended family are squatting in.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

nobeku:
BLISTERING TORCHECUL!!!

Boring as fuu.ck
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Rad1cal:

A home that dwarfs the shantie all members of your extended family are squatting in.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Boring as fuu.ck
"Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha"... And here goes again the only Baboon known to be affected by albinism... Kindly remix your monkey sounds..Broken record tins.. TORCHECUL!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
Boring as fuu.ck[/quote]So said your drunk of a father to you disastrously uncomely mum..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
nobeku:
"Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha"... And here goes again the only Baboon known to be affected by albinism... Kindly remix your monkey sounds..Broken record tins.. TORCHECUL!!!

You are a consumate ediot. What is wrong in being an Albino ?.

fools like you will divorce your wife for birthing albino even though you also contributed to the genotype.

wretched racist
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
nobeku:

Boring as fuu.ckSo said your drunk of a father to you disastrously uncomely mum..

Bwahahahahahahahaha !!! You are as lame as your f@ggot dad, who loves r@ping you daily while your worthless siblings snore their future away.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 4:55am On Oct 03, 2015
Rad1cal:

Bwahahahahahahahaha !!! You are as lame as your f@ggot dad, who loves r@ping you daily while your worthless siblings snore their future away.
You sincerely can help going Bwahahahahahahahahahaha like de Albino of a Baboon you are. . You can imagine whats behind this sound of yours.. EWU!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 5:00am On Oct 03, 2015
Rad1cal:

fools like you will divorce your wife for birthing albino even though you also contributed to the genotype.

wretched racist
You're such a BIG TORCHECUL.. Who said anything was wrong in being an Albino, "Mr Einstein"?Oh.. Yeah.. your brain matter is incomplete.. TORCHECUL!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 5:02am On Oct 03, 2015
Rad1cal:

wretched racist
No wahala.. Kindly fly remix that monkey sound..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 5:03am On Oct 03, 2015
Rad1cal:

wretched racist
No wahala.. Kindly remix that monkey sound..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
nobeku:
No wahala.. Kindly fly remix that monkey sound..

You son of an imbec.ile

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!

nobeku:
You're such a BIG TORCHECUL.. Who said anything was wrong in being an Albino, "Mr Einstein"?Oh.. Yeah.. your brain matter is incomplete.. TORCHECUL!

You are a condensate m0ron, look at your post below and weep for your inherited idiocy

nobeku:

Your TOUCHECUL jab is the most lamest thing i have ever heard. effing sissy.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
Rad1cal:

You son of an imbec.ile

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!

You are a condensate m0ron, look at your post below and weep for your inherited idiocy

Your TOUCHECUL jab is the most lamest thing i have ever heard. effing sissy.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!
Bloody FACTORY FITTED TORCHECUL!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
nobeku:
Bloody FACTORY FITTED TORCHECUL!!!!

Bloody imbec1lic f@ggot. grin
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 4:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Rad1cal:

Bloody imbec1lic f@ggot. grin
Yeah.. i'm coming for your right earhole for starters.. I will need to continue the work thats been ongoing in your ear hole.. Cos your brains are FUUCKED.. literally!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
nobeku:
Yeah.. i'm coming for your right earhole for starters.. I will need to continue the work thats been ongoing in your ear hole.. Cos your brains are FUUCKED.. literally!

A worn out sewer rat like seeking to square up with his masters. You are as pathetic as your wayward parents.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rad1cal:

A worn out sewer rat like seeking to square up with his masters. You are as pathetic as your wayward parents.
Hey! Master rat, I concur... TORCHECUL!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Rad1cal:

Do you know your parents

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions / Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation / Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.