Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance (36955 Views)

Kachikwu Clashes With Wale Tinubu Over Port-Harcourt Refinery / After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency / Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
nobeku:
Hey! Master rat, I concur... TORCHECUL!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahaha !! Poor sewer rat

nobeku:
Do you know your parents

Kweshun ? They are not m0ronic as yours grin
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 6:14am On Oct 05, 2015
Rad1cal:

Such a never do well intellectually.. Do you know them Answer the question and stop dillydallying..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 6:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Rad1cal:

grin
Hey Master Chief! Big, rich, healthy sewer Rat..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 6:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Rad1cal:

grin
Hey Master Chief! Big, rich, healthy sewer Rat..That's my master! A round of applause for him..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
nobeku:
Such a never do well intellectually.. Do you know them Answer the question and stop dillydallying..

They aren't wrerched and m0ronic as yours. Do you get it now. dumbo grin

nobeku:
Hey Master Chief! Big, rich, healthy sewer Rat..That's my master! A round of applause for him..

Poor sewer rat grin
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rad1cal:

Poor sewer rat grin
It's only the poor that think they can mirror themselves with others. . TORCHECUL!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rad1cal:

But at least you agree your parents are wretched and moronic?That's cool wif me..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rad1cal:

Poor sewer rat grin
Rich, Big, Sewer Rat.. You managed to monopolize all the sewer garbage/scum to feed fat.. Dats cool wif me!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rad1cal:

Hmmm.. Ok.. so you agree that their being M0ronic is on a SMALLER level than my parents?..so your unknown parents no even reach? That's cool wif me!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
nobeku:
It's only the poor that think they can mirror themselves with others. . TORCHECUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Try again fool, you are nothing just like your parents.

nobeku:
But at least you agree your parents are wretched and moronic?That's cool wif me..

Dunce, the keyword is they "aren't". Stop seeking for lost mates

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha !!

nobeku:
Rich, Big, Sewer Rat.. You managed to monopolize all the sewer garbage/scum to feed fat.. Dats cool wif me!

Sad attempt, shows how deprived you are even when habiting the dirtiest of environment which the sewer represents.

Lame f@ggot.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
nobeku:
Hmmm.. Ok.. so you agree that their being M0ronic is on a SMALLER level than my parents?..so your unknown parents no even reach? That's cool wif me!

inadequate Comprehension skillz is a curse on you .

You need deliverance
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 12:11am On Oct 06, 2015
nobeku:

Son of rettarded wh.ore. grin
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 3:25am On Oct 06, 2015
Rad1cal:

You need deliverance
Yeah.. I concur I need deliverance.. From your Idiocy!!! TORCHECUL!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 3:29am On Oct 06, 2015
Rad1cal:

Sad attempt, shows how deprived you are even when habiting the dirtiest of environment which the sewer represents.

Lame f@ggot.
Yeah,oga na you deprive me.. You're the Big, fat master Rat.. How I wan do
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 3:34am On Oct 06, 2015
Lame f@ggot.
[/quote]I understand your brains have been FUUCKED better in the past.. Don't worry, I will improve when I'm done with this earhole.. When I move onto the next earhole, you'll notice the difference.. You won't be needing a doppelganger to see to this one.. TORCHECUL!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 3:35am On Oct 06, 2015
Rad1cal:

Lame f@ggot.
I understand your brains have been FUUCKED better in the past.. Don't worry, I will improve when I'm done with this earhole.. When I move onto the next earhole, you'll notice the difference.. You won't be needing a doppelganger to see to this one.. TORCHECUL!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 3:38am On Oct 06, 2015
Rad1cal:

You need deliverance
Your Idiocy is truly getting cosmopolitan.. You are beyond my league.. BIG, Fat Rat!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 3:44am On Oct 06, 2015
Rad1cal:

Dunce, the keyword is they "aren't".
"They aren't wrerched and m0ronic as yours"... Who now is the intellectual Stupor regurgitating sputum hereMr Dumb, the key phrase here is "as yours".. EWU!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 3:51am On Oct 06, 2015
Rad1cal:

HA!So you mean that getting your brains fuucked up literally has been ongoing and it's my family 's prerogative to do so? How could you be so sure that they do a better job than I do? Just asking...
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 3:57am On Oct 06, 2015
Rad1cal:

Son of rettarded wh.ore. grin
Really? You seriously can't be saying such about your mom.. Why will you claim your mum is a retarded wh.ore?
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2015
nobeku:
Yeah.. I concur I need deliverance.. From my Idiocy!!! TORCHECUL!!!!

Fixed grin

nobeku:
Yeah,oga na you deprive me.. You're the Big, fat master Rat.. How I wan do

Now dolt bow down to your god and worship. acceptance is not only enough

nobeku:
I understand your brains have been FUUCKED better in the past.. Don't worry, I will improve when I'm done with this earhole.. When I move onto the next earhole, you'll notice the difference.. You won't be needing a doppelganger to see to this one.. TORCHECUL!!!

Sounding as rettarded as your m0ronic parents . You are consistent in your high measure of stupidity.

nobeku:
Your Idiocy is truly getting cosmopolitan.. You are beyond my league.. BIG, Fat Rat!

A cosmopolitan idiocy that trounces yours to death, speaks highly of your intellect init.

You are a dull pig.

nobeku:
"They aren't wrerched and m0ronic as yours"... Who now is the intellectual Stupor regurgitating sputum hereMr Dumb, the key phrase here is "as yours".. EWU!!!

Stop sounding as awful as a castrated goat.

nobeku:
HA!So you mean that getting your brains fuucked up literally has been ongoing and it's my family 's prerogative to do so? How could you be so sure that they do a better job than I do? Just asking...

This is a first class imbec1lic post. pull your brains out of your putrid arzz and use it .

nobeku:
Really? You seriously can't be saying such about your mom.. Why will you claim your mum is a retarded wh.ore?

When your done hitting on your mum kindly alert me on your escapades. incestuous lot.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2015
Rad1cal:

Fixed grin

Sounding as rettarded as your m0ronic parents . You are consistent in your high measure of stupidity.

A cosmopolitan idiocy that trounces yours to death, speaks highly of your intellect init.

You are a dull pig.

This is a first class imbec1lic post. pull your brains out of your putrid arzz and use it .

When your done hitting on your mum kindly alert me on your escapades. incestuous lot.

Hahaha haha haha.. Let me be done with your mother's earhole.. Her pusseee is too wrinkled for me..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=Rad1cal post=38712084

[/quote]You say what? I should pull my dick out of your putrid right earhole? Not done yet with getting your brains fuucked up.. Patience man, patience!!!!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2015
Rad1cal:

Fixed grin

You are a dull pig.

You say what? I should pull my dick out of your putrid right earhole? Not done yet with getting your brains fuucked up.. Patience man, patience!!!!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Rad1cal:

Fixed grin

You are a dull pig.

Which God? I know only of 1 God..
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2015
nobeku:
Hahaha haha haha.. Let me be done with your mother's earhole.. Her pusseee is too wrinkled for me..

Lame arzzed imbec1le sired through incest.

author=nobeku post=38713779]

Learn how to quote properly you m0ron angry.

nobeku:
You say what? I should pull my dick out of your putrid right earhole? Not done yet with getting your brains fuucked up.. Patience man, patience!!!!!!!

I said go Bleep ya mama real hard as you usually do. grin
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2015
Rad1cal:

Fixed grin

You are a dull pig.

Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2015
nobeku:
Which God? I know only of 1 God..

I said bow to me your god.
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2015
Rad1cal:

Fixed grin

You are a dull pig.

Yes I know.. I am consistent with my high measure of thrusting of your earhole to get your brains really that FUUCKED!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 10:22am On Oct 06, 2015
nobeku:
Yes I know.. I am consistent with my high measure of thrusting of your earhole to get your brains really that FUUCKED!

I can see tears written all over this kid.

Bwahahahahahahahaha !!

Are you done with your moma ? grin
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by nobeku: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2015
Rad1cal:

Fixed grin

You are a dull pig.

HA! What happened? This transformation is of the speed of light.. From being a sewer rat to a pig.. We both know what that means for you.. Hahaha haha haha hahaha!!!!!!
Re: Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance by Rad1cal: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2015
nobeku:
HA! What happened? This transformation is of the speed of light.. From being a sewer rat to a pig.. We both know what that means for you.. Hahaha haha haha hahaha!!!!!!

I can see you are laughing at your misery

Bwahahahahahahahahaha !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Underground Water Meter Mistaken For A Bomb In Abuja(photos) / Adamu Abdullahi: Mass Defection Of APC Members Is Worrisome (Video) / 120 Boko-Haram Members Arrested During Burial Of Their Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.