Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? (6239 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by nawtibownie: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
I don't think its a bad thing. Just take your time because guys out there are irresponsible and very full of deceit. All guys are the same jhor. Your man will come at the right time. smiley
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Macgreat(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
You look good.
There is nothing wrong with you. Nothing wrong in not having a boyfriend. Why do you need a boyfriend? What's the benefits of having one.? Don't be in a hurry, and don't start what you are not ready for or what you know may not end well. You look good (if that's the real you), which means you've had many who are interested in you # I'm interested # cheesy don't yield to the pressure if getting any from you friends and stop telling people you don't have a boyfriend! Don't lie either! Surely you have male friends. Those are your boyfriend = male friend. Stop thinking is a bad think that you are not in a relationship. Is better you not in any than to have a complicated one.

Does this make Brain cheesy
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Empero1:
To those that castigated and still castigating her about her written English , I couldn't sight where she stated that she is an English linguistic student .
chia,English linguistic kwa

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
nawtibownie:
I don't think its a bad thing. Just take your time because guys out there are irresponsible and very full of deceit. All guys are the same jhor. Your man will come at the right time. smiley
first you made a fallacy by saying "All guys are the same" still,you went ahead to advice her,her man would come at the right time eventhough all men are the same. This is a perfect example of how confused being women are.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
aaronson:
chia,English linguistic kwa

You dey craze ni ! It's b/c of someone like you that I tried to specify the term English instead of stating " linguistics " only . Linguistic is generic because English is not the only language out there - there are French Linguistics , Spanish Linguistics etc .
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Empero1:

You dey craze ni ! It's b/c of someone like you that I tried to specify the term English instead of stating " linguistics " only . Linguistic is generic because English is not the only language out there - there are French Linguistics , Spanish Linguistics etc .
you started off being insultive,I really do think you should check in your psychiatric ward for the regular shot before heading to work because,it has started again.

French linguistic,Spanish linguistic hmmmmm sounds smart anti-clockwise,what's the name of your school again? So my friends don't fall victim of the dysfunctional school you attended.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Teeboy22(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
confistified:
listening to "if you ask me na who i go ask" grin grin
bro abeg mssg me for whatsapp...i lost my ur contact...tnx
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
aaronson:
you started off being insultive,I really do think you should check in your psychiatric ward for the regular shot before heading to work because,it has started again.

French linguistic,Spanish linguistic hmmmmm sounds smart anti-clockwise,what's the name of your school again? So my friends don't fall victim of the dysfunctional school you attended.

You and your ilks amuses me so much . By the way , I didn't use any abusive word(s) against you , my first statement in that reply was rather a banter , thus the reason why I made it in broken tone . All the same, it's obvious that you don't know that a word like " linguistic " exist . Excuse me , I don't join issues with your type of person . I wish you all the best in your future endeavors .
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
JewelRegi:

Lols!! May be English is an abomination in their school.
Lools..u know well
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Empero1:

You and your ilks amuses me so much . It's obvious that you don't know that a word like " linguistic " exist . Excuse me , I don't join issues with your type of person . I wish you all the best in your future endeavors .
Let me school you real quick and I hope it amuses you because that's what you seem to understand better,well,Linguistic isn't a word like you know it,linguistic is a department in any higher institution in the faculty of art,Linguistic as a discipline basically studies the nature,structure,variation of languages,syntax,phonetics,phonelogy,morphology,diction etc of random languages.

I hope I just impacted little knowledge of what your school couldn't afford to give you in 4 years,or tell me the truth,how many years did you spend in school plus your spill over years of carry over courses?

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
aaronson:
Let me school you real quick and I hope it amuses you because that's what you seem to understand better,well,Linguistic isn't a word like you know it,linguistic is a department in any higher institution in the faculty of art,Linguistic as a discipline basically studies the nature,structure,variation of languages,syntax,phonetics,phonelogy,morphology,diction etc of random languages.

I hope I just impacted little knowledge of what your school couldn't afford to give you in 4 years,or tell me the truth,how many years did you spend in school plus your spill over years of carry over courses?

You're a real dolt lol . Since you corroborated my foremost opinion of what linguistic is all about , why then did you make fun of my declaration that the lady should not be castigated since she never mentioned to be a linguistics student . You see , you need real brain reset . Too much of weed is too bad .

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by holusormi(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
You guys really need to go easy on this lady , what exactly did she do to you guys ? And what's wrong wi her English undecided
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Empero1:

You're a real dolt lol . Since you corroborated my foremost opinion of what linguistic is all about , why then did you make fun of my declaration that the lady should not be castigated since she never mentioned to be a linguistic student . You see , you need real brain reset . Too of weed is too bad .
Edit that last sentence,its too much of weed not too of weed and next time use the formal word cannabis or marijuana,"weed" is just slang for it, its inappropriate using slang in middle of sentences when you trying to convey a point especially in a public forum like this,Is that understood? But come to think of it,how come one who smoke marijuana still be the one correct a 100percent sound mind I like to call nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by eitsei(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
freshdude99:

Sometimes when I look at you and how beautiful you are, I just wished your brain and reasoning was that beautiful too cry cry
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
aaronson:
Edit that last sentence,its too much of weed not too of weed and next time use the formal word cannabis or marijuana,"weed" is just slang for it, its inappropriate using slang in middle of sentences when you trying to convey a point especially in a public forum like this,Is that understood? But come to think of it,how come one who smoke marijuana still be the one correct a 100percent sound mind I like to call nitwit.

Boy! Thank you for making my cool evening. So, you intentionally erased a word in my sentence just to feel good. You really need a brain reset I say. Well, just like I said about the lady in question, me too, I am not a linguist, therefore I don't have monopoly of English language. Meanwhile , the choice to use a formal or informal word in a forum like this is solely my prerogative, you cannot decide for me. All that being said, I am not an illiterate in English language either.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by eitsei(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
freshdude99:

Sometimes when I look at you and how beautiful you are, I just wished your brain and reasoning was that beautiful too cry cry
guy... u wicked o...wetin she do u? y can't u send as pm
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by gidjah(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
I am pretty sure you have a father and brother(s)?,therefore,they all fall into this same category.i for one , is .... A different breed of man
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by gidjah(m): 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
nawtibownie:
I am pretty sure you have a father and Brother (s),at home??then it implies that they all fall into this categories of .....i for one,is a special breed of man .All men ain't the same ,put your self in a honouted and self worthy position and see the glorious class of men that would show up on you.but display worthlesness and see another set of your kind show up likewise.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by gidjah(m): 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Sister Irene ,if at the end of your Uni year,you still single (though I no know your age sha )how do you intend to get a hook that will take you to the altar?, that would mean after getting a job.them you will be starting with s stranger and another long year courtship.If age is on your side,then no trouble,but if not ,do not ignore the nice and fair gestures coming your way now o.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 04, 2015
Empero1:

Boy ! Thank you for making my cool evening . So , you intentionally erased a word in my sentence just to feel good . You really need a brain reset I say . Well , just like I said about the lady in question , me too , I am not a linguist , therefore I don't have monopoly of English language . The choice to use a formal or informal word in a forum like this is solely my prerogative ,so you cannot decide for me . All that being said , I am not an illiterate in English language either .
c'mon son,There is no such thing as illiteracy in English language,Illiteracy simply means non comprehension of the academic world both oral and written,Is that understood? However,you somewhat type like an illiterate,what do I mean? Take a look at the way you give out space before your fullstops and commas,that's exactly how illiterates type on public forum,facebook and blogs.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by chichriso: 12:51am On Sep 04, 2015
you said u don't have a guy, My question now is, who Bleep you or do you Bleep urself or are u a lesbian ?
Plz answer me

ChiCHRISO said::::: CHECK my SIGNATURES
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by confistified(m): 1:33am On Sep 04, 2015
Teeboy22:

bro abeg mssg me for whatsapp...i lost my ur contact...tnx
k bro
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by xband: 4:19am On Sep 04, 2015
ireneony:
Hello house, I want your opinion on this, anytime I tell people I don't have a boyfriend, they give me this weird lookundecided
Having a boyfriend is not the problem but am I really ready to have a fiancé now?
I'm happy being single, but I tired of people telling I'm suppose to have a man especially since I will be graduating very soon (meaning I don't need to sit down waiting for mr right)
I believe there is always time for everything and there will always be different men for me to choose from smiley
do you all agree with me?

You really pass your GSS 101 very well.

You will be graduating very soon. Interesting!!!!

Different mean that also passed their GSS 101 we come chasing after you. Bravo!!!! grin
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 04, 2015
nawtibownie:
I hate hearing the statement "all guys are dsame" chai!
The fact dat most ladies dey do Olosho(ashy) no mean say virgin and good ones no still dey among dem. Grow up girl, stop generalizing. As u sef dey talk say all men na dsame, dat one mean say una don taste many dick niyen, mchew! Olosho of d highest order.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 04, 2015
aaronson:
c'mon son,There is no such thing as illiteracy in English language,Illiteracy simply means non comprehension of the academic world both oral and written,Is that understood? However,you somewhat type like an illiterate,what do I mean? Take a look at the way you give out space before your fullstops and commas,that's exactly how illiterates type on public forum,facebook and blogs.

Thanks for confirming to me that you're a slowpoke. Foremost, one can be an English language illiterate but literate in French language or any other language. Just as one can be a political illiterate but economic literate etc. There is a difference between the words Illiterate and slowpoke. Therefore, your lame argument about my postulation holds no water. You're just being too clever by half, more like an average American that doesn't believe that other countries exist aside America. English is not the only language in this world. Let's assume that you're an illiterate in French, Spanish, Portuguese languages etc, I don't think that will now justify the believe any outsider reading through your ill-thought-out tantrums here may hold about you been generally an illiterate , when obviously I can see that you managed to hire someone to help you write below average English with obvious lame understanding of meaning of many words. Dolt. As for my usage of punctuations, you really need an eye lens.

I don't expect you to thank me for lecturing you well since you are too boisterous. Now, kindly stop stalking me because I am not a homosexual like you. "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." Enough.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by alstacs(m): 6:57am On Sep 04, 2015
osaslord500:
About graduating with this your English?

Haba, what is wrong with her English? apart from omission of some words which can happen to anybody especially if you are using a phone, she is ok.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by popweezy(m): 7:15am On Sep 04, 2015
nawtibownie:
U BETTER MIND YOURSELF...TOR
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 04, 2015
Empero1:

Thanks for confirming to me that you're a slowpoke. Foremost, one can be an English language illiterate but literate in French language or any other language. Just as one can be political illiterate but economic literate etc. There is a different between Illiterate and slowpoke. Therefore your lame argument about my postulation holds no water. You're just been clever by half way, more like an average American that doesn't believe that other countries exist for good aside America. English is not the only language in this world. Maybe, since you're an illiterate in French, Spanish, Portuguese language etc is now justifiable for me to say that you're generally an illiterate! Right? Dolt. Well, I don't expect you to thank me for lecturing you well since you are too boisterous. Now, kindly stop stalking me because I am not a homosexual like you. Enough.
Hurray !!!,atleast I can see some improvement on your write up,my hardwork,teaching you all day has just paid off,keep it up son,you can do better than your last write up because I still notice a flaw,Listen up son,there's no such thing as languages literacy,I told you before and I'm repeating myself so stop making same mistake,here's the correct word to use and repeat after me,say "polyglot",again!,once more. Right,polyglot is what you mean when you refer to people who are proficient in multilanguages.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2015
Why not chose one from your numerous online and offline toasters abi u want a guy with two heads?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by sEGXY2(m): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2015
OP should pm me,we need to do something bout your current predicament.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by tonero230(m): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2015
ireneony:
Hello house, I want your opinion on this, anytime I tell people I don't have a boyfriend, they give me this weird lookundecided
Having a boyfriend is not the problem but am I really ready to have a fiancé now?
I'm happy being single, but I tired of people telling I'm suppose to have a man especially since I will be graduating very soon (meaning I don't need to sit down waiting for mr right)
I believe there is always time for everything and there will always be different men for me to choose from smiley
do you all agree with me?

Yes you are right but now you're about graduating,you can give any good man that comes your way a shot. Don't mind all those loose gals.Ask them,since they have been in a r/ship,what has come out of it.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by sEGXY2(m): 8:05am On Sep 04, 2015
nawtibownie:
I bet your pops is one hell of a jerk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Wants Me So Bad / Kim K Will Not Kill Sombori...biko See Photo / What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.