Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? (6217 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Our "Nigerian Nicki Minaj"....u might be single and at the same time getting your hole drilled on a daily/weekly basis.....
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 04, 2015
ireneony:
Hello house, I want your opinion on this, anytime I tell people I don't have a boyfriend, they give me this weird lookundecided
Having a boyfriend is not the problem but am I really ready to have a fiancé now?
I'm happy being single, but I tired of people telling I'm suppose to have a man especially since I will be graduating very soon (meaning I don't need to sit down waiting for mr right)
I believe there is always time for everything and there will always be different men for me to choose from smiley
do you all agree with me?

na ashewo you go do last last
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by wristbangle: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2015
I cannot hold the laugh bursting out from my mouth when I read the hilarity of some comments made earlier.

Ireneony, the fact that you are single and graduating doesn't imply it's a strange phenomenon.

Everybody have their time and when yours come, the best will knock at your door.

Hitherto maybe the ones approaching you are not soothing enough in terms of their financial standing, physical appearance and other attributes which I want you to look beyond these traits and look inward to know who will fit in as your lover.

The fact that your colleagues in school are in relationship doesn't mean they will end up getting married.

Funny enough your own marriage maybe earlier than expected to others.

Regards.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Exponental(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2015
remain focus in life and do little shakara for admirers. final year bf is not a guarantee for good husband.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Hynk: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2015
Complete this survey http:///ipNqx3 to win a FREE 7 day Langauge Session.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by nawtibownie: 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Walkopet:
I hate hearing the statement "all guys are dsame" chai!
The fact dat most ladies dey do Olosho(ashy) no mean say virgin and good ones no still dey among dem. Grow up girl, stop generalizing. As u sef dey talk say all men na dsame, dat one mean say una don taste many dick niyen, mchew! Olosho of d highest order.

Oh yeah!!!! thank God i am an olosho (learner) but remember for records sake that your mom, sisters, female cousins, your future wife and daughters are and will be Olosho, the Jezebels of our time and they are my boss in this business.
Get that into your diluted, deflated abnormal skull.....
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by cyprus000: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
osaslord500:
About graduating with this your English?
gringrincheesy
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Thowbie7:
Our "Nigerian Nicki Minaj"....u might be single and at the same time getting your hole drilled on a daily/weekly basis.....
what has that got to do with anything? Are there no one million and one guys who are not in any relationship yet their sexual life is very active? Abeg park well. Boyfriend is different from you know what.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
ireneony:
Hello house, I want your opinion on this, anytime I tell people I don't have a boyfriend, they give me this weird lookundecided
Having a boyfriend is not the problem but am I really ready to have a fiancé now?
I'm happy being single, but I tired of people telling I'm suppose to have a man especially since I will be graduating very soon (meaning I don't need to sit down waiting for mr right)
I believe there is always time for everything and there will always be different men for me to choose from smiley

You alone determine what's "good" or "bad" to you. I don't think it's a big deal tho, dint av one when graduating either.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
firstEVA:
what has that got to do with anything? Are there no one million and one guys who are not in any relationship yet their sexual life is very active? Abeg park well. Boyfriend is different from you know what.
Loool....I was just kiddin jare!
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2015
nawtibownie:

Oh yeah!!!! thank God i am an olosho (learner) but remember for records sake that your mom, sisters, female cousins, your future wife and daughters are and will be Olosho, the Jezebels of our time and they are my boss in this business.
Get that into your diluted, deflated abnormal skull.....
Back off! Dumb skull, so when u saying all guyz are d same, that means ur fada, brothers, uncles are promiscuous as u stated it above earlier abi?

U started dis first, u said all guys are same, and i counter ur statement by saying all babes are olosho, u come dey vex, so e ft pain u like dis?

i want u to knw today dat dere are still a lot of nice and caring guyz out dere, maybe u haven't met one yet, that's why u keep on generalizing, so same tin applicable to girls, dere are still a lot of decent ladies out dere as well, so get dat to ur head.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by nawtibownie: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Walkopet:
Back off! Dumb skull, so when u saying all guyz are d same, that means ur fada, brothers, uncles are promiscuous as u stated it above earlier abi?

U started dis first, u said all guys are same, and i counter ur statement by saying all babes are olosho, u come dey vex, so e ft pain u like dis?

i want u to knw today dat dere are still a lot of nice and caring guyz out dere, maybe u haven't met one yet, that's why u keep on generalizing, so same tin applicable to girls, dere are still a lot of decent ladies out dere as well, so get dat to ur head.
hehehhehhhehheheh..
it yaf pain you oooooooo
maybe you're in the category of the nice and caring guys ba? but you didn't apply an iota of reasoning before you started talking.
cos I didn't say anything bad before you tagged me as olosho.
dear Misquoter please apply that little sense of reasoning before you jump into conclusios that aren't worth it then I guess you'll be the nicest except of course if you're not one. .. get that into your Big head. lol
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2015
nawtibownie:

hehehhehhhehheheh..
it yaf pain you oooooooo
maybe you're in the category of the nice and caring guys ba? but you didn't apply an iota of reasoning before you started talking.
cos I didn't say anything bad before you tagged me as olosho.
dear Misquoter please apply that little sense of reasoning before you jump into conclusios that aren't worth it then I guess you'll be the nicest except of course if you're not one. .. get that into your Big head. lol
Oluwadamilola, i don't meant to call u an Olosho, but next time u don't generalize okay?
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2015
What you guys fail to realise is that more than half of the people on NL dont use their real pics. Not who they claim to be anyway
freshdude99:

Sometimes when I look at you and how beautiful you are, I just wished your brain and reasoning was that beautiful too cry cry
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by sulmeza(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
freshdude99:

Sometimes when I look at you and how beautiful you are, I just wished your brain and reasoning was that beautiful too cry cry
yeeeeeeh...lord av mercy....lol......dat's huge bro...
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by McEwen(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
ireneony:
KingTom see ur babe smiley
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by KingTom(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
McEwen:

KingTom see ur babe smiley
Ireneony? I wish embarassed
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by McEwen(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
KingTom:

Ireneony? I wish embarassed
Make we go pay her a visit for skool grin grin
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by KingTom(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
McEwen:

Make we go pay her a visit for skool grin grin
Alright, when do we do that? grin
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
freshdude99:

the finer the girl the duller the brain
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by McEwen(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
KingTom:

Alright, when do we do that? grin
Pick a date and keep me posted cool
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by KingTom(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
McEwen:

Pick a date and keep me posted cool
I'll keep you posted. cool
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by 1stGenius(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
osaslord500:
About graduating with this your English?
Hehehe...you just killed the poor girl.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
hmmmm wheres my popcorn and coke!
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Laveda(f): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
We need to sue which ever school you are graduating from .
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin grin
don't mind that attention seeker.cheesy

Waten u dy find for old thread?
Are u bored?grin
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Laveda(f): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
don't mind that attention seeker.cheesy

Waten u dy find for old thread?
Are u bored?grin
Nope I just saw it on this page. . Decided to click on the thread
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Laveda:
Nope I just saw it on this page. . Decided to click on the thread
you unfollowed some peeps,why.cheesy

don't say i'm stalking u.cheesy
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by ideyhere(f): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
nawtibownie:
I don't think its a bad thing. Just take your time because guys out there are irresponsible and very full of deceit. All guys are the same jhor. Your man will come at the right time. smiley

All guys are the same...so which man are you now telling her to wait for
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Laveda(f): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you unfollowed some peeps,why.cheesy

don't say i'm stalking u.cheesy
Nothing really, I just felt like
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by ideyhere(f): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
nwadiuko1:
the finer the girl the duller the brain

You see your life Who taught you that poo
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Laveda:
Nothing really, I just felt like
hmmmm.
Sometimes i don't even know how to chat wiv you, u'v gat alot of principles.:p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Whatsapp Convo With My Bae Yesterday Day!! / Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. / This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.