Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? (6228 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by ireneony(f): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hello house, I want your opinion on this, anytime I tell people I don't have a boyfriend, they give me this weird lookundecided
Having a boyfriend is not the problem but am I really ready to have a fiancé now?
I'm happy being single, but I tired of people telling I'm suppose to have a man especially since I will be graduating very soon (meaning I don't need to sit down waiting for mr right)
I believe there is always time for everything and there will always be different men for me to choose from smiley
do you all agree with me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
We need to sue which ever school you are graduating from .

13 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by osaslord500(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
About graduating with this your English?

17 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by SUGARBEE(f): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Not that necessary tho

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Hazardd(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
First, you are telling us you don't have a boyfriend.... Second, you are making us to understand that you are looking for a boyfriend...
thirdly, you are also telling us you are graduating this year

we understand you sha wink

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by falconey(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
OK I agree with you.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
osaslord500:
Lmao
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by falconey(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
osaslord500:

I'm not suppose to laugh but can't help it......LWKM

7 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by freshdude99(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
ireneony:
Hello house, I want your opinion on this, anytime I tell people I don't have a boyfriend, they give me this weird lookundecided
Having a boyfriend is not the problem but am I really ready to have a fiancé now?
I'm happy being single, but I tired of people telling I'm suppose to have a man especially since I will be graduating very soon (meaning I don't need to sit down waiting for mr right)
I believe there is always time for everything and there will always be different men for me to choose from smiley
Sometimes when I look at you and how beautiful you are, I just wished your brain and reasoning was that beautiful too cry cry

26 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
I don't know if you know that I know you are an attention seeker cry

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by JewelRegi(f): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
We need to sue which ever school you are graduating from .

Why
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by danbrowndmf(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
JewelRegi:

Why
see for yourself na .
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by agarawu23(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
freshdude99:

Sometimes when I look at you and how beautiful you are, I just wished your brain and reasoning was that beautiful too cry cry
na advice she ask for na make una gv her wink
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by faith551(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
ireneony:

Wow!! irene wakes up, missed you,
Eerrrrmm the truth is that it's weird for a pretty lady to be single, times waits for nobody you know, but for you to be respected in the society you have to be resolute, if you say it's a yes then that's what it should be, people shouldn't rule your life for you

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by jazinogold(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
so as u beautiful like this u no get boyfriend, u no graduate with first class? undecided

wey wor-wor gals dy change boyfriend like DP and still graduate with first class shocked shocked grin grin

go bring dog egg grin make i help u appease d guys, mk dem dy reason you!

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
freshdude99:

Lmaoo..take it easy
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
osaslord500:
no vex
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by confistified(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
listening to "if you ask me na who i go ask" grin grin
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by emerich(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
All you busy bodies commenting poo on her use of English! Not that you are any better, don't see anything wrong with what she typed, she only omitted some words which would make perfect sense if there weren't omitted probably cos she was fast in typing and never had time to go true it, not that she committed any grammatical blunder of such.

Girl not following the crowd as regards your fellow friends whom have boyfriends shows you knew the values of self worth and esteem, i believe when your Mr right comes along he would appreciate you for your high standing morals.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by ronald4lif(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
There is nothing wrong with being single. Everyone has their time and yours will come when you find someone you would really like to have a relationship with. In my opinion, it's better to start a relationship with someone because you truly are interested in them than just starting one just cause its what you're supposed to do or cause of peer pressure. Anyone who advices you otherwise is misleading you.

Please do well to also ignore the negative comments herein just like I implore you to distance yourself from any friend who is coercing or telling you that you must have a boyfriend to feel complete. You don't set out to have a partner, it does happens naturally.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by JoeCutie(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
Onwekwara ife mmadu agaghi afu na Nairaland anyia bikonu?! shocked embarassed

Irene, before you started having sex, did you seek our opinion? Okay, now that you've sought our opinion on this very 'private' issue, I hope when you finally decide to go into a relationship, that you seek our opinion on which particular guy you should accept.

Please, goan face your project as you're about to graduate!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by JewelRegi(f): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
see for yourself na .

Lols!! May be English is an abomination in their school.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by peeparty(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
you could be single and screwing random Dickson.
#mytot anyway.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
JewelRegi:

Lols!! May be English is an abomination in their school.
Lmao..na u talk am o
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Aieboocaar(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
sweerie i guess i'll be seeing u at shiloh 2015

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by JewelRegi(f): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Lmao..na u talk am o

Lolz!! OMG!!!May be na probability o
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Mznaett: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Aieboocaar:

Jesu!shocked omehn c wicked guessing nagrin

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by maputohq: 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
No.
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
To those that castigated and still castigating her about her written English , I couldn't sight where she stated that she is an English linguistic student .
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by freshdude99(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
In fact @Seun is it that up till now you still can't see the writing on the wall...
She's still waiting on you bro cheesy

Open invitation shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Spikkylee: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Aieboocaar:

Rotfl...Niqqa u wiket
Re: Is It Bad For A Lady Who Is About Graduating Not To Have A Boyfriend ? by Gurgle(f): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
ireneony:

2nded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw Sperm-like Fluid Outside Her Va*gina. / Girl Sent Me Her Picture On Whatsapp Without Asking / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.