Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International (16356 Views)

Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' / NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by onenaira3: 1:13am On Sep 04, 2015
OkutaNla:

More influencial in what sense? ? Is it in sports? Entertainment, Education, or what exactly? Haven't you heard of a Yoruba Village, Oyotunji, located in Beaufort County, South Carolina? Even the prestigious Yale University offers "Yoruba Studies" -- Kai! We are mouthed. Google is your friend, bro cheesy

Oyotunji village was built by a Nigeria yoruba migrant grin grin therefore, how are you influencing them when it is you that built the village for them.

The only anything built by the USA indigienous to celebrate a Nigerian tribe was the Igbo village at the Frontier Culture Museum in Virginia and the Igbo landing status in Georgia. That's about it and most Igbo could careless about that, unlike you imferority complex niggas shit like that is not even something to chest beat or tale pride in.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by totit: 1:14am On Sep 04, 2015
meforyou1:
We are talking of wanted criminals any you are thanking God Yoruba resides outside Nigeria. Reside outside doing what? Credit card frauds

Please, do check the topic of the thread.
Thank u
Time is valuable abeg

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by coolitempa(f): 1:14am On Sep 04, 2015
oilykid:
the highest ranking black officer in the USA army is an Igbo man
sunnewsonline.com/new/nigerian-colonel-obama-honoured-award/

Chei....chei...chei....ibo can lie......... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 1:14am On Sep 04, 2015
but you people say na you plenty pass for yankee now. Na only when you wan quote crime you agree abi? How about the giant strides and laudable achievements Yoruba people has achieved. You no see dat one shey Hatred has blinded you
onenaira3:

I live and still currently live in USA, therefore I know wtf is going on in USA more so than you. Your people are a f2king disgrace. Few years ago in NY, the largest 419 ring ever discovered was busted over there and in it over 22 of the members of the ring were Nigeria, guess who those entire 22 ppl were? You people are f2king embarrassment and a thorn in the rest of our backs.
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by OkutaNla: 1:16am On Sep 04, 2015
onenaira3:

I live and still currently live in USA, therefore I know wtf is going on in USA more so than you. Your people are a f2king disgrace. Few years ago in NY, the largest 419 ring ever discovered was busted over there and in it over 22 of the members of the ring were Nigeria, guess who those entire 22 ppl were? You people are f2king embarrassment and a thorn in the rest of our backs.

LOL. Dude, all those guys, COMBINED, have nothing on the Don Corleone himself, Tobechi Onwuhara (go ask the FBI cheesy) http://archive.fortune.com/2011/01/24/real_estate/onwuhara_home_equity_fraud_full.fortune/index.htm

Yoruba scammers in America are learners compared to that guy -- I hail. Besides, when will Igbo men in the U.S stop killing their imported (RN)nurse-wives. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 1:17am On Sep 04, 2015
lol...Nigeria decimated Biafra. Remeber the war was quelled as soon as Biafran Soldiers stepped on south west soil when they were heading to Lagos by just a handful of Yoruba soldiers led by general Obasanjo at ore
Deltagiant:

Who decimated Biafra...start with that first

You know quite well a Yoruba can't get that far in a land where soldiering is by merit

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 1:18am On Sep 04, 2015
Deltagiant:

Kareem Abdul Jabbar is an American of slave descent converted to Islam in the 80s

Anglique Kidjo is from Benin republic....rubbish, so,many in that infantile list

U re so clueless like your slave master jonadunce .

Kareem was also a descendant of yoruba slave taken to USA

This is twitter account where he disclosed his parents re yorubas https://mobile.twitter.com/nigeriabasket/status/486279214325575680

Anglique kidjo is of yourba descendant from benin republic
Yorubas spread across benin,Togo,ghana,

so ur points are baseless..

5 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 1:19am On Sep 04, 2015
Really See delusions of grandeur. So Wale the rapper isn't Yoruba anymore?
meforyou1:
none of those guys is a Nigerian. Not even a single one. State the names of their towns and villages in Nigeria
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by totit: 1:21am On Sep 04, 2015
coolitempa:

Abi oo grin

Aafi highest indeed grin
Wonder shall neefaa end

3 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by OkutaNla: 1:21am On Sep 04, 2015
onenaira3:

Oyotunji village was built by a Nigeria yoruba migrant grin grin therefore, how are you influencing them when it is you that built the village for them.

The only anything built by the USA indigienous to celebrate a Nigerian tribe was the Igbo village at the Frontier Culture Museum in Virginia and the Igbo landing status in Georgia. That's about it and most Igbo could careless about that, unlike you imferority complex niggas shit like that is not even something to chest beat or tale pride in.

Dude, like I really give a fvck. You people are the ones jacking off over your museum and shyt. cheesy so I had to refer you all to Oyotunji and the Yale Yoruba course offering as a humble pie so your noisemaking can lessen.

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by Deltagiant: 1:21am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
lol...Nigeria decimated Biafra. Remeber the war was quelled as soon as Biafran Soldiers stepped on south west soil when they were heading to Lagos by just a handful of Yoruba soldiers led by general Obasanjo at ore

In what year did the Biafra soldiers "stepped in sw" and in what year did the war came to an end?

4 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by onenaira3: 1:22am On Sep 04, 2015
totit:

Ohoo, I see now you accept that yoruba are indeed recides outside the shore of nigeria. Point 1 noted.

Now point 2 : am also happy that two ibos are on that list?

So, what are we here for, arguing over?

And please are yoruba the only tribe involve in crime? You know nah? Ibo are number one, Malaysia come to mind eh grin

Oh now story don change. Tell you f2king brothers to stop with the crime, the rest of us are trying to live a peaceful life. If they want to do crime, let them go to a third world country and do am, not stay in a first world country where there are so much opportunity to make it rather than choosing the lazy route instead. Secondly, yes there are Igbo criminals in asia, unlike Una do we deny am but at least they are not f2king up our reputation in nations that matter, they f2king it up in 3rd world countries where crime is high, while you f2kers f2k it up in countries where sh1t actually matters... Thank you, thank you for the constant walking on egg shell for the rest of us...Thank Una. And lastly, just so you know there are actually more Nigerian prisoners in USA, UK , etc than the entire Asia combined.

6 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 1:22am On Sep 04, 2015
mr tortoise your name remind me of backwardness and sluggishness. Are you so proud of that to name yourself such
totoisgud:

Didn't c yr name in d list. Wot exactly r u proud of?
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by totit: 1:23am On Sep 04, 2015
onenaira3:

Oh now story don change. Tell you f2king brothers to stop with the crime, the rest of us are trying to live a peaceful life. If they want to do crime, let them go to a third world country and do am, not stay in a first world country where there are so much opportunity to make it rather than choosing the lazy route instead. Secondly, yes there are Igbo criminals in asia, unlike Una do we deny am but at least they are not f2king up our reputation in nations that matter, they f2king it up in 3rd world countries where crime is high, while you f2kers f2k it up in countries where sh1t actually matters... Thank you, thank you for the constant walking on egg shell for the rest of us...Thank Una. And lastly, just so you know there are actually more Nigerian prisoners in USA, UK , etc than the entire Asia combined.

Relax mr

I lie? Na yoruba dey commit crime in Malaysia, singapore etc?

Relax joor
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 1:26am On Sep 04, 2015
Ibos are well known criminals in the southwest. They see Lagos as their own London. They make money buy commiting crime sin the southwest, then go back to their village to flaunt it and marry wives
meforyou1:
We are talking of wanted criminals any you are thanking God Yoruba resides outside Nigeria. Reside outside doing what? Credit card frauds

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by totoisgud(m): 1:28am On Sep 04, 2015
OkutaNla:

Lol. Wey the data wey you take arrive at that fallacy that igbos are more than Yorubas in the U.K ? You high or something? Peckham na Yoruba colony and you dey here dey talk out of your anus. Shey na for LA, NY, Maryland/D.C/Virginia tristate area, abi for Houston and ATL igbos plenty pass Yorubas in the U.S? The only parts of the world where there are more igbos than Yorubas are China, Indonesia, Gabon, and maybe Thailand. And we know that's thanks to the drug trade you all dominate. cheesy

The SE is only attractive to folks who intend to trade coz the only thing you all can boast of over there is having the biggest markets for trading. Alas, we all can't be traders.

I know dat u r proud of d high population of yorubas in Peckham. But pls note dat Peckham is a ghetto in London. I suggest dat u examine yr value system properly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by onenaira3: 1:29am On Sep 04, 2015
OkutaNla:

LOL. Dude, all those guys, COMBINED, have nothing on the Don Corleone himself, Tobechi Onwuhara (go ask the FBI cheesy) http://archive.fortune.com/2011/01/24/real_estate/onwuhara_home_equity_fraud_full.fortune/index.htm

Yoruba scammers in America are learners compared to that guy -- I hail. Besides, when will Igbo men in the U.S stop killing their imported (RN)nurse-wives. cheesy

Tobechi onuwuhara is the second Igbo on FBI list while yoruba have had a whopping 18 people on that list. Refer to my last post and mind you the recent 22 weren't on that list. There are several more yoruba scammers caught every f2king day. Hell in 2005 there was a Nigerian 419 ring also discovered and everyone of that list were yoloba. I even found one caught in 1993 in NY for the same 419. 1993 for God sake, when that sh1t wasn't even known and the MF they do am. I will not be surprised if Tobechi grew up around Yoruba and got influenced by them. I will not be shocked.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 1:29am On Sep 04, 2015
what are you getting at pls, be direct and stop playing games
Deltagiant:

In what year did the Biafra soldiers "stepped in sw" and in what year did the war came to an end?
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by Deltagiant: 1:30am On Sep 04, 2015
DICK4UCKPUSSY:

U re so clueless like your slave master jonadunce .

Kareem was also a descendant of yoruba slave taken to USA

This is twitter account where he disclosed his parents re yorubas https://mobile.twitter.com/nigeriabasket/status/486279214325575680

Anglique kidjo is of yourba descendant from benin republic
Yorubas spread across benin,Togo,ghana,

so ur points are baseless..

So the Igbo could as well claim every American that says he's of igbo descent including the third president of Liberia, James Roy. Even forrest whitaker, TD Jakes, Magic Johnson, Allen Iverson, Blair Underwood, James Wilmot Blyden etc?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by meforyou1(m): 1:32am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
Ibos are well known criminals in the southwest. They see Lagos as their own London. They make money buy commiting crime sin the southwest, then go back to their village to flaunt it and marry wives

by southwest I hope u mean osogbo, ibadan and abeokuta. Don't include the British and Benin colony, Lagos, founded by Brazilian slaves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 1:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Deltagiant:

So the Igbo could as well claim every American that says he's of igbo descent including the third president of Liberia, James Roy. Even forrest whitaker, TD Jakes, Magic Johnson, Allen Iverson, Blair Underwood, James Wilmot Blyden etc

Enough of beer palour facts provide a basic link to ur under tree assumptions at least I provide a reasonable fact to back my claims cos yorubas re spread across togo, benin ,and ghana that's where u can find a yoruba .but igbos don't have any apart from nigeria

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by OkutaNla: 1:37am On Sep 04, 2015
totoisgud:

I know dat u r proud of d high population of yorubas in Peckham. But pls note dat Peckham is a ghetto in London. I suggest dat u examine yr value system properly.

Dude, what the fvck are you on about? Hypocrite like you. If to say na Igbos dominate Peckham you will definitely be singing a different tune. It's well-known that most igbos that live in Lagos live in the ghetto areas of Ajegunle, Mushin, Amuwo, Oshodi, yet you all don't give a care about that when you brag about how many 'billions' of y'all live in Lagos. I too suggest dat you and your people should collectively "examine your value system properly" before you brag about your numerical strength in Lag.

3 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by meforyou1(m): 1:39am On Sep 04, 2015
totoisgud:

Don't mind that Amala-Ewedu brain Yoruba boy that has never stepped out of his rural osogbo home celebrating Peckham, a shitty hole that is worse than ajegunle

4 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 1:40am On Sep 04, 2015
e no go better for iboman wey dey claim lagos. Make una start your biafra war part two quick quick. All eyes is on lagos and all my Yoruba guys here don set for una. I wan see how you go take fly southwest border enter Lagos to come and defend your brothers that will be massacred here. Dey no born benin people well make them talk the rubbish wey you just talk. Na ordinary baby factory rejects like you dey spew trash up and down. No worry, una go soon learn sense. Just tell Nnamdi Kanu to do quick grin
meforyou1:
by southwest I hope u mean osogbo, ibadan and abeokuta. Don't include the British and Benin colony, Lagos, founded by Brazilian slaves
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by oilykid(m): 1:40am On Sep 04, 2015
coolitempa:

why don't you read the full article instead before making your conclusion

4 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by meforyou1(m): 1:43am On Sep 04, 2015
OkutaNla:

Dude, what the fvck are you on about? Hypocrite like you. If to say na Igbos dominate Peckham you will definitely be singing a different tune. It's well-known that most igbos that live in Lagos live in the ghetto areas of Ajegunle, Mushin, Amuwo, Oshodi, yet you all don't give a care about that when you brag about how many 'billions' of y'all live in Lagos. I too suggest dat you and your people should collectively "examine your value system properly" before you brag about your numerical strength in Lag.
There are far more igbos in Peckham than children of oduduwa that fell from sky. But the place is still a ghetto. We are far more than you guys anywhere in the world both in uptown and downtown areas, more gainfully employed, better educated, more professionals. U cowards are only more into crimes and criminalities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by Deltagiant: 1:45am On Sep 04, 2015
DICK4UCKPUSSY:

Enough of beer palour facts provide a basic link to ur under tree assumptions at least I provide a reasonable fact to back my claims cos yorubas re spread across togo, benin ,and ghana that's where u can find a yoruba .but igbos don't have any apart from nigeria

It's always difficult discussing with paper weights.....

http://www.liberiapastandpresent.org/EJRoye.htm Igbo American was the first president of Liberia

https://www.bookrenter.com/american-people-of-igbo-descent-paul-robeson-forest-whitaker-nnamdi-asomugha-ogonna-nnamani-t-d-jakes-blair-underwood-igbo-american-llc-1155315685-9781155315683

Yoruba shouldn't be measuring with Igbo cos the Igbo are far more achievers historically than the Yorubas, even the slave masters attested to this fact.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 1:46am On Sep 04, 2015
[size=16pt]...unlike some people that sees the southwest especially Lagos as their own London.[/size]
meforyou1:
There are far more igbos in Peckham than children of oduduwa that fell from sky. But the place is still a ghetto. We are far more than you guys anywhere in the world both in uptown and downtown areas, more gainfully employed, better educated, more professionals. U cowards are only more into crimes and criminalities.
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by meforyou1(m): 1:47am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
e no go better for iboman wey dey claim lagos. Make una start your biafra war part two quick quick. All eyes is on lagos and all my Yoruba guys here don set for una. I wan see how you go take fly southwest border enter Lagos to come and defend your brothers that will be massacred here. Dey no born benin people well make them talk the rubbish wey you just talk. Na ordinary baby factory rejects like you dey spew trash up and down. No worry, una go soon learn sense. Just tell Nnamdi Kanu to do quick grin
Boy, pray not to see that war you are clamouring for. 2015 is not 1967. Nothing will remain in that your barren land. Trust me. And till thy kingdom come, igbos will never leave lagos that we built from foundation to roof top.

6 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by meforyou1(m): 1:50am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
[size=16pt]...unlike some people that sees the southwest especially Lagos as their own London.[/size]
Lagos is not, has never been, and will never be part of southwest. It is a standalone region, former British colony, former nigeria's federal capital, developed largely by white men and igbos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by OkutaNla: 1:53am On Sep 04, 2015
onenaira3:

Tobechi onuwuhara is the second Igbo on FBI list while yoruba have had a whopping 18 people on that list. Refer to my last post and mind you the recent 22 weren't on that list. There are several more yoruba scammers caught every f2king day. Hell in 2005 there was a Nigerian 419 ring also discovered and everyone of that list were yoloba. I even found one caught in 1993 in NY for the same 419. 1993 for God sake, when that sh1t wasn't even known and the MF they do am. I will not be surprised if Tobechi grew up around Yoruba and got influenced by them. I will not be shocked.

I am sure Yorubas must have also corrupted poor your Chibuzor Nwaobasi, who was busted in Philly for credit card scam (http://www.delcotimes.com/general-news/20150406/guilty-plea-offered-in-credit-card-fraud-case). Yeah, blame the Yorubaman as usual cheesy.

And while you're at it, Igbo elders need to act fast concerning the drug-trafficking epidemic ravaging the SE -- at the current rate, those young souls trafficking drugs all over the planet may soon begin consume the drugs themselves, if they aren't arleady. I'm sure the Brits will soon ban Arik Air from plying Lagos-Heathrow route due to the activities of your junkie/trafficker kinsmen. Omo, real talk.

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by totoisgud(m): 1:58am On Sep 04, 2015
OkutaNla:

Mr Goat I'm not Ibo. U must b suffering 4rm a strange form of psychosis. Do u hv a brain? D Ibos on dis thread r not claiming anything. They r only defending their tribe. Who started this thread? Was it an Ibo or a Yoruba person? If an Ibo creates a thread dedicated 2 Yoruba denigration, wud u b happy? Do u expect ibos 2 b happy when a Yoruba starts generalising & insulting their tribe without provocation? U must really b a sick fvck if u don't understand dis.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N750m Car Scam: Ortom Lauds EFCC Over Arrest Of Benue Speaker, 14 Lawmakers / 2023: Tinubu Won’t Restructure Nigeria If He Becomes President — Ayo Adebanjo / Ogun Council Chairmen Prostrate, Beg Governor Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.