Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,895 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International (16360 Views)

Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' / NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 2:04am On Sep 04, 2015
no be by internet chest beating. I dont know what kanu is waiting for if not that he is also chest beating as usual. If e sure for you, carry a megaphone tomorrow and stay in the middle of a busy street in Lagos, then shout "Lagos is no mans land". I bet that before the end of that day, a thread would have been created here on your behalf with gory pictures of how you were mauled to death grin
meforyou1:
Boy, pray not to see that war you are clamouring for. 2015 is not 1967. Nothing will remain in that your barren land. Trust me. And till thy kingdom come, igbos will never leave lagos that we built from foundation to roof top.

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by OkutaNla: 2:04am On Sep 04, 2015
meforyou1:
There are far more igbos in Peckham than children of oduduwa that fell from sky. But the place is still a ghetto. We are far more than you guys anywhere in the world both in uptown and downtown areas, more gainfully employed, better educated, more professionals. U cowards are only more into crimes and criminalities.

Yeah! Oya beat that chest for me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by knowledgeable: 2:07am On Sep 04, 2015
DICK4UCKPUSSY:
The only continent igbos dominate is asia and we all know the reason why they re all trooping there..
Yorubas, owns 80% of african investement in Uk,ireland,Usa,germany .
Hardly you will see an igbo man establishing business in this countries because their business cannot survive in countries where law and orders re strict

"You are a liar". Just start with this very simple experiment on any of those countries, you fill yorubas are greater in #s than Igbos and see the results for yourself. Type, youtube yoruba or igbo union in New York, Houston, TX, Atlanta, london and etc, and count how many responses you get for each tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by meforyou1(m): 2:10am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
no be by internet chest beating. I dont know what kanu is waiting for if not that he is also chest beating as usual. If e sure for you, carry a megaphone tomorrow and stay in the middle of a busy street in Lagos, then shout "Lagos is no mans land". I bet that before the end of that day, a thread would have been created here on your behalf with gory pictures of how you were mauled to death grin
Even in front of the house of that ordinary oba, mr akiolu, I can say it loud and clear and compose a song about it. No Yoruba man with blood in his veins can ever harm me in my lifetime

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by OkutaNla: 2:12am On Sep 04, 2015
totoisgud:

Mr Goat I'm not Ibo. U must b suffering 4rm a strange form of psychosis. Do u hv a brain? D Ibos on dis thread r not claiming anything. They r only defending their tribe. Who started this thread? Was it an Ibo or a Yoruba person? If an Ibo creates a thread dedicated 2 Yoruba denigration, wud u b happy? Do u expect ibos 2 b happy when a Yoruba starts generalising & insulting their tribe without provocation? U must really b a sick fvck if u don't understand dis.

You must be plain stewpid yourself for not realizing that this thread is actually in response to numerous NL Igbo taunts about Yorubas in respect of the subject matter, so they can't play the victim here, hard as they may hypocritically try to. And do I look like I give a shyt about whether you're Ibo or not? You can save your sanctimonious bullshyt for someone who gives an actual fvck.

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by meforyou1(m): 2:14am On Sep 04, 2015
OkutaNla:

Yeah! Oya beat that chest for me. cheesy
U are just making a fool of yourself. Typical mgbati. Always resort to insults when they face a superior opponent.
Bring those your facts and figures about international travels and let me burst them one after the other.

4 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by totoisgud(m): 2:14am On Sep 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

the whole thing tire me ...too much kids here so I think that most of them are dependent that's why they can afford this
go to car section and see matured mind brother
forget these kids

I hear u my broda. C d pix of d guy dat started this thread. Na small boi wey hunger 1 kill. Person wey never comot 4rm d borders of dis country dey boast with people wey him no know 4 UK/US. 4rm his profile pix u wud know dat he is a tout. vicadex07 d life span in yr chosen profession is very short. A word is enough 4 d wise. Let me leave d F00L alone b4 he brings me down 2 his level & beats me with experience.

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 2:15am On Sep 04, 2015
lol...just make sure you inform your relatives before you do so. How much you get for account? Is it enough to buy a coffin? If so, hand over your atm to one of your brothers because am sure none of your people will donate money to buy coffin for you. They will just deposit your body inside the lagoon to save cost...ibo people and money grin
meforyou1:
Even in front of the house of that ordinary oba, mr akiolu, I can say it loud and clear and compose a song about it. No Yoruba man with blood in his veins can ever harm me in my lifetime
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by meforyou1(m): 2:19am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
lol...just make sure you inform your relatives before you do so. How much you get for account? Is it enough to buy a coffin? If so, hand over your atm to one of your brothers because am sure none of your people will donate money to buy coffin for you. They will just deposit your body inside the lagoon to save cost...ibo people and money grin
No Yoruba man can ever get close to me. Just take it like that

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 2:20am On Sep 04, 2015
bro....wow!...wait a minute. What are you doing with my pics on your pc. You this gay pervert angry Do you want to masturbate with it. You never see fine boy wey reach me for your life abi? Oya sharply delete am from your system angry
totoisgud:

I hear u my broda. C d pix of d guy dat started this thread. Na small boi wey hunger 1 kill. Person wey never comot 4rm d borders of dis country dey boast with people wey him no know 4 UK/US. 4rm his profile pix u wud know dat he is a tout. vicadex07 d life span in yr chosen profession is very short. A word is enough 4 d wise. Let me leave d F00L alone b4 he brings me down 2 his level & beats me with experience.

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 2:23am On Sep 04, 2015
guy if you no try am tomorrow you be bastard. Snap pics and make a video of yourself while at it, and make sure there is enough evidence in the video like signboards and posters to proof that you are truly in Lagos. bastard angry
meforyou1:
No Yoruba man can ever get close to me. Just take it like that
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 2:51am On Sep 04, 2015
chai..see ibo people and inferiority complex. So you mean europeans are very special to you people and not to be messed with unlike asians ehn? Well for your information, we Yorubas dont give a fuckkk about nobody. grin
onenaira3:

Oh now story don change. Tell you f2king brothers to stop with the crime, the rest of us are trying to live a peaceful life. If they want to do crime, let them go to a third world country and do am, not stay in a first world country where there are so much opportunity to make it rather than choosing the lazy route instead. Secondly, yes there are Igbo criminals in asia, unlike Una do we deny am but at least they are not f2king up our reputation in nations that matter, they f2king it up in 3rd world countries where crime is high, while you f2kers f2k it up in countries where sh1t actually matters... Thank you, thank you for the constant walking on egg shell for the rest of us...Thank Una. And lastly, just so you know there are actually more Nigerian prisoners in USA, UK , etc than the entire Asia combined.
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by olajorn(m): 2:51am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
There is a recently trending fad all over nairaland now that the ibos use in consoling themselves that Yorubas don't go out of their enclave in the southwest and as such, are less exposed. grin I usually reel in laughter at their folly. Yorubas dont usually do interstate because we believe our region to be better than any other in Nigeria unlike some people that sees the southwest especially Lagos as their own London.

To give a few instances, there are lot of cities in south America where Yoruba culture and Language are most prominent, heck they even celebrate our festivals and revere our kings like the alaafin of Oyo for instance.

Don't even let me talk about the UK scenario. Now law enforcement in Uk are trying to employ Yoruba speaking individuals in Uk cos of the sheer magnitude of immigrants in the country. We are found everywhere all over the world and we live all over as prominent citizens respective of our hosts.
You cant say it Better than this...I dont have the strenght to type my personal findings inspired by comments on nl

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by olajorn(m): 2:53am On Sep 04, 2015
meforyou1:
There are far more igbos in Peckham than children of oduduwa that fell from sky. But the place is still a ghetto. We are far more than you guys anywhere in the world both in uptown and downtown areas, more gainfully employed, better educated, more professionals. U cowards are only more into crimes and criminalities.
blantant lie...this is one of the reason i stay away from nairaland politics

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 2:56am On Sep 04, 2015
bros abeg pls tell them
olajorn:
You can say it Better than this...I dont have the strenght to type my personal findings inspired by comments on nl
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by Remarkable: 3:28am On Sep 04, 2015
OkutaNla:

Olofo ni bobo yen mehn. Talking about Igbos more than Yorubas in U.k and U.S, like say those two countries je gege bi China. cheesy Even British Police sef acknowledge Yorubas by recruiting Yoruba-speaking bobbies/police cheesy

http://www.punchng.com/news/british-police-to-recruit-yoruba-speaking-officers-2/

The U.S army has been recruitting Igbo and Hausa speaking Nigerians for years before, but were NOT interested in hiring the Yorubas... so I understand why you guys are feeling funky now that you are being shown some attention by the British Police... see how many times you guys have posted that link repeatedly lol. Good for you guys shaa... at least it might help others to stop seeing the Yorubas as the stereotypical cowards that other Nigerians have pinned on them.

4 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by PenSniper: 3:46am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
There is a recently trending fad all over nairaland now that the ibos use in consoling themselves that Yorubas don't go out of their enclave in the southwest and as such, are less exposed. grin I usually reel out in laughter at their folly. Yorubas dont usually do interstate because we believe our region to be better than any other in Nigeria unlike some people that sees the southwest especially Lagos as their own London

To give a few instances, there are lot of countries in south America where Yoruba culture and Language are most prominent, heck they even
celebrate our festivals and revere our kings like the alaafin of Oyo for instance. What about benin republic, togo, ghana, south africa etc. In Benin republic for instance, you will find large communities of Yoruba speakers both of indegenous origins and those from Nigeria too. Even
spain, all the way in Europe isn't left out. http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/yoruba-culture-gets-boost-spain/
Don't even let me talk about the UK scenario. Now law enforcement in Uk are trying to employ Yoruba speaking individuals in Uk cos of the sheer
magnitude of Yoruba immigrants in the country. We are found everywhere all over the world and we live all over as prominent citizens respective
of our hosts and we go about it quietly without chest beating.
This are just few mentions just from my observations and not even a comprehensive analysis.

To boot,the current president of the Rep. of Benin, Dr. Yayi Boni, is yoruba, a fact that is known to all Beninoise.

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 3:58am On Sep 04, 2015
omg...imagine shocked
PenSniper:

To boot,the current president of the Rep. of Benin, Dr. Yayi Boni, is yoruba, a fact that is known to all Beninoise.
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2015
Deltagiant:

It's always difficult discussing with paper weights.....

http://www.liberiapastandpresent.org/EJRoye.htm Igbo American was the first president of Liberia

https://www.bookrenter.com/american-people-of-igbo-descent-paul-robeson-forest-whitaker-nnamdi-asomugha-ogonna-nnamani-t-d-jakes-blair-underwood-igbo-american-llc-1155315685-9781155315683

Yoruba shouldn't be measuring with Igbo cos the Igbo are far more achievers historically than the Yorubas, even the slave masters attested to this fact.

After all ur chestbeating just seven igbo american

Waiting for other Lists cos they re not up to this

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Femi Emiola

Hakeem Olajuwon

Angélique Kidjo

Brendon Ayanbadejo

Nas

Glenda Hatchett

Donald Faison

DeLisha Milton-Jones

Adewale Ogunleye

Safiya Songhai

Wale (rapper)

Kehinde Wiley

Rockmond Dunbar

Cassandra Wilson

Yorubas population as at year 2000 was 1.8 million

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by Demdem(m): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2015
ShineuEye:

Yorubas don't do interstate yet the biggest Yoruba ediot (Demdem) on Nairaland resides in Port-Harcourt.
Demdem how market?

Fool, really demdem is Yoruba..................can u use ur seeds to swear to this? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, really demdem is Yoruba..................can u use ur seeds to swear to this? grin grin grin
lol...another lie busted grin
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by segend(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
There is a recently trending fad all over nairaland now that the ibos use in consoling themselves that Yorubas don't go out of their enclave in the southwest and as such, are less exposed. grin I usually reel out in laughter at their folly. Yorubas dont usually do interstate because we believe our region to be better than any other in Nigeria unlike some people that sees the southwest especially Lagos as their own London.

To give a few instances, there are lot of countries in south America where Yoruba culture and Language are most prominent, heck they even celebrate our festivals and revere our kings like the alaafin of Oyo for instance. What about benin republic, togo, ghana, south africa etc. In Benin republic for instance, you will find large communities of Yoruba speakers both of indegenous origins and those from Nigeria too. Even spain, all the way in Europe isn't left out. http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/yoruba-culture-gets-boost-spain/

Don't even let me talk about the UK scenario. Now law enforcement in Uk are trying to employ Yoruba speaking individuals in Uk cos of the sheer magnitude of Yoruba immigrants in the country. We are found everywhere all over the world and we live all over as prominent citizens respective of our hosts and we go about it quietly without chest beating.

This are just few mentions just from my observations and not even a comprehensive analysis.

Even in Nigeria, Yorubas travel. Go to Jos, kano, Kaduna, PH, lots of Yoruba business men and workers are there. The only place yorubas don't travel to is SE.

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by onenaira3: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
chai..see ibo people and inferiority complex. So you mean europeans are very special to you people and not to be messed with unlike asians ehn? Well for your information, we Yorubas dont give a fuckkk about nobody. grin
Of course you don't give a f2k. In Nigeria you're lazy, you go to another country where their are more opportunity, you are still lazy. The only thing you know to do is scam the sh1t out of others, sell drugs, join terrorist groups and cutting heads of police officers. 3rd world countries... Understandable. First world countries... F2king pathetic!!!!

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2015
[s]
vicadex07:
There is a recently trending fad all over nairaland now that the ibos use in consoling themselves that Yorubas don't go out of their enclave in the southwest and as such, are less exposed. grin I usually reel out in laughter at their folly. Yorubas dont usually do interstate because we believe our region to be better than any other in Nigeria unlike some people that sees the southwest especially Lagos as their own London.

To give a few instances, there are lot of countries in south America where Yoruba culture and Language are most prominent, heck they even celebrate our festivals and revere our kings like the alaafin of Oyo for instance. What about benin republic, togo, ghana, south africa etc. In Benin republic for instance, you will find large communities of Yoruba speakers both of indegenous origins and those from Nigeria too. Even spain, all the way in Europe isn't left out. http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/yoruba-culture-gets-boost-spain/

Don't even let me talk about the UK scenario. Now law enforcement in Uk are trying to employ Yoruba speaking individuals in Uk cos of the sheer magnitude of Yoruba immigrants in the country. We are found everywhere all over the world and we live all over as prominent citizens respective of our hosts and we go about it quietly without chest beating.

[/s]

hypocrite

so you are trying to say that Igbo's now do interstate like you term it, they don't travel abroad and cannot been found elsewhere around the globe.

you are just a coward and a folly

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2015
onenaira3:
Of course you don't give a f2k. In Nigeria you're lazy, you go to another country where their are more opportunity, you are still lazy. The only thing you know to do is scam the sh1t out of others, sell drugs, join terrorist groups and cutting heads of police officers. 3rd world countries... Understandable. First world countries... F2king pathetic!!!!

Lol...omg, which kain sense be dis? grin
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by onenaira3: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2015
OkutaNla:

I am sure Yorubas must have also corrupted poor your Chibuzor Nwaobasi, who was busted in Philly for credit card scam (http://www.delcotimes.com/general-news/20150406/guilty-plea-offered-in-credit-card-fraud-case). Yeah, blame the Yorubaman as usual cheesy.

And while you're at it, Igbo elders need to act fast concerning the drug-trafficking epidemic ravaging the SE -- at the current rate, those young souls trafficking drugs all over the planet may soon begin consume the drugs themselves, if they aren't arleady. I'm sure the Brits will soon ban Arik Air from plying Lagos-Heathrow route due to the activities of your junkie/trafficker kinsmen. Omo, real talk.

Lmfaoooo. There are 18 Yoruba in FBI most wanted and more of your ppl getting busted daily for scam. The same way your elders should go to UK and tell your bros to stop standing in the street and selling dope and actually go to school. Nigerians are already despised and hated in that side of the world and all because you niggas choose to be drug dealers, pedophiles, And for GOD sake, Stop joining ISIS, and beheading police officers. Even the hausa in middle east aren't joining terrorist group but for Una case, all terrorist association outside of Nigeria wey be Nigerians na yoloba. Wtf don't you ppl get involved in? Na only Una waka come.

Disgraceful niggers
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
[s][/s]

hypocrite

so you are trying to say that Igbo's now do interstate like you term it, they don't travel abroad and cannot been found elsewhere around the globe.

you are just a coward and a folly

Yes igbos do too when they want to carry drug abroad
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by onenaira3: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:

Lol...omg, which kain sense be dis? grin

Your clan is a complete joke that's wtf it is. Every foreigner in first world countries actually try to make it using their wits considering the governments in each nations actually provide unlimited opportunities for success for everybody without resulting to shady, criminal, ways. In 3rd world countries and Eastern Europe, it is understandable considering the limited opportunity and the immense competition with the indigenous but in first countries, every one tries to make the right way despite how difficult it is but for Una, you rather choose the easy way out by taking sh1t from those working their butt off or either sell dope, not trafficking it but standing in the corners selling dope and competiting with the Latino, Carribbean and AA on that sad excuse of a life. It's highly f2king pathetic as I said. Pass this message to your brothers, go to school, get educated, make a living out of themselves and stop imitating AA lifestyle and the case of Europe, the Caribbean lifestyle.
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Remarkable:

The U.S army has been recruitting Igbo and Hausa speaking Nigerians for years before, but were NOT interested in hiring the Yorubas... so I understand why you guys are feeling funky now that you are being shown some attention by the British Police... see how many times you guys have posted that link repeatedly lol. Good for you guys shaa... at least it might help others to stop seeing the Yorubas as the stereotypical cowards that other Nigerians have pinned on them.

For your information it is only yiboss that blabs about yorubas being cowards out of painment. It is understandable sha. You guys are still suffering from PTSD as a result of your huge loss during the civil war.
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2015
onenaira3:

Your clan is a complete joke that's wtf it is. Every foreigner in first world countries actually try to make it using their wits considering the governments in each nations actually provide unlimited opportunities for success for everybody without resulting to shady, criminal, ways. In 3rd world countries and Eastern Europe, it is understandable considering the limited opportunity and the immense competition with the indigenous but in first countries, every one tries to make the right way despite how difficult it is but for Una, you rather choose the easy way out by taking sh1t from those working their butt off or either sell dope, not trafficking it but standing in the corners selling dope and competiting with the Latino, Carribbean and AA on that sad excuse of a life. It's highly f2king pathetic as I said. Pass this message to your brothers, go to school, get educated, make a living out of themselves and stop imitating AA lifestyle and the case of Europe, the Caribbean lifestyle.

Your write up is like that of a drug addict. You mean your ibo brothers export the drugs while you team up with yoruba peeps to sell it? I thought u people were the better traders worldwide
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by onenaira3: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2015
DICK4UCKPUSSY:

After all ur chestbeating just seven igbo american

Waiting for other Lists cos they re not up to this

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Femi Emiola

Hakeem Olajuwon

Angélique Kidjo

Brendon Ayanbadejo

Nas

Glenda Hatchett

Donald Faison

DeLisha Milton-Jones

Adewale Ogunleye

Safiya Songhai

Wale (rapper)

Kehinde Wiley

Rockmond Dunbar

Cassandra Wilson

Yorubas population as at year 2000 was 1.8 million

Majority of the people on that list are African American. Are you really that pathetic?
Donald Faison is African American, not yoruba.. Like wise Cassandra Wilson, Abdul. In fact it'll be easier to say the ones that are yoruba considering the limited number it is. Wale, Femi, Brandon, Hakeem and the Adewale dudem the rest are 110% African American and a benin. BTW: Kidjo is not yoruba, she's fon. Agree just happens to have a yoriba mother from Nigeria. Tufiakwa. Are you really that pathetic?
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by omoharry(f): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:

To give a few instances, there are lot of countries in south America where Yoruba culture and Language are most prominent, heck they even celebrate our festivals and revere our kings like the alaafin of Oyo for instance. What about benin republic, togo, ghana, south africa etc. In Benin republic for instance, you will find large communities of Yoruba speakers both of indegenous origins and those from Nigeria too. Even their president is of Yoruba descent. Even spain, all the way in Europe isn't left out.

http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/yoruba-culture-gets-boost-spain/

All what we black are good at is chest beating and showing how we are better than the other in terms of social or economic status..pulling and dragging down one another for the sake of satisfying our ego and prestige...look around you..you brag about going international and your language and culture is recognizes and spoken outside your country...what has that got to do with national integration and brotherly love among your fellow country men. your country Nigeria in shambles because of a black and a dark mind of the black man like you...and you are proud of your self..just give yourself a round of applause for your mentality..the rest of the world are trying to see how they can come up with invention to solve human problems; working day and night to achieve these things which we black are benefiting from today...but we wont hear them chest beating among themselves to proof who is more superior..this only happens among blacks community...are we cursed or what...here you are, telling your fellow country man why you do not bother to go to their territory but you would rather traveled out of the country for the sake of prestige and nothing more...Try and travel to other region of the country so that you wont be this myopic in your reasoning about another tribe from the same country as yours.Traveling abroad alone does not make you expose my dear...your ability to travel and understand people's lifestyle and behaviors; the way they do things, accepting and appreciating them for who they are make you expose ..especially within your own country..maybe that is why you can say your region is better than every other region...ignorance really at play here.. charity they said begins at home..learn about your internal environment so that you don't become ignorance and embarrass yourself when you are ask some vital question about Nigeria...Goodness... ETHNOCENTRISM IS WHAT IS AT PLAY HERE AND NOTHING MORE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor / "I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani / VP Debate: Okupe Reveals Areas ‘osinbajo Lied Against PDP’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.