Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International (16366 Views)

Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' / NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by tonychristopher: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:

Tell that to the biafra chanting ibo kids all over this forum okay

pls do me a great favor ...stop and don't quote me cos I won't quote you

beside that stop been afraid of Biafra ..if they don't want Nigeria then leave them ...is it force to be yoked together

respect peoples will

pls don't ever quote me again

consider this an honor ....for me to reply you

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by kernel501: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
hahaha...truth is bitter. Tell your ignorant ibo brothers to come and learn. I will school you all by myself grin

Mr. Chief apart from having the highest number in London, where ease can you boost the Yorubas travel more than the Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by ichoku: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2015
A people that dishes insults with relish.
vicadex07:

Lol...what is this mumu saying like as if you monitor their movements. So you knew all this about them not going back home because they usually come for transport money from you abi? And they probably haven't come to get their transport money for the past 40yrs...lol..you are so mumuish grin
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by forgiveness: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2015
Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones was born September 14, 1973, in the Crown Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York.[10] His father, Olu Dara, is a jazz and blues musician of Yoruba descent[11][12][13] from Natchez, Mississippi. His mother, Fannie Ann (Little) Jones, was a Postal Service worker from North Carolina.[14] He has one sibling, a brother named Jabari Fret who is best known as "Jungle", a member of the hip hop group Bravehearts.

As a young child, Nas and his family relocated to the Queensbridge Houses in the Long Island City neighborhood of Queens. His neighbor, Willy "Ill Will" Graham, influenced Nas's interest in hip hop by playing him records.[15] His parents divorced in 1985,[15] and he dropped out of school after the eighth grade.[10] He educated himself about African culture through the Five Percent Nation and the Nuwaubian Nation.[16] In his early years, he played the trumpet and began writing his own rhymes.[17]
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by ibedun: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
meforyou1:
Which Yoruba colony in Peckham? Peckham that my cousin has landed properties. Dominated by igbos and Jamaicans. So also Tottenham. So also Brixton. Boy, you shouldknow who you tell those tales by moonlight, not widely travelled person like me

Bloody Igbo liar! Unless
there is another Peckham in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by SOUNDKING: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
hahaha...truth is bitter. Tell your ignorant ibo brothers to come and learn. I will school you all by myself grin
hahaha you are the one who really needs to learn......life is beyond ewedu destruction.

3 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by forgiveness: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Rockmond Dunbar (born January 11, 1973 in Berkeley, California) is an American actor. He is best known for his role as Baines on the NBC series Earth 2, as the portrayal Kenny Chadway on the Showtime's Soul Food,[1] and as Benjamin Miles "C-Note" Franklin on the FOX crime drama Prison Break. He also played Sheriff Eli Roosevelt on the FX Drama series Sons of Anarchy, and portrayed FBI Agent Dennis Abbott on The Mentalist.[2]

Early life and education

Career

Personal life Edit

According to DNA analysis, his ancestry is mainly from the Yoruba people of Nigeria.[7] On his visit to Nigeria, he was given the Yoruba name, Omobowale[8] (a variant form of Omowale) meaning our son has come home.[9]

He was formerly married to Ivy Holmes from 2003-2006. He became engaged to his girlfriend of less than one year, fellow actress and writer, Maya Gilbert. The duo's engagement took place in Montego Bay, Jamaica on December 30, 2012. Their daughter, Berkeley Seon was born in December, 2013.[10]
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by kernel501: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
OkutaNla:

Lol. Wey the data wey you take arrive at that fallacy that igbos are more than Yorubas in the U.K ? You high or something? Peckham na Yoruba colony and you dey here dey talk out of your anus. Shey na for LA, NY, Maryland/D.C/Virginia tristate area, abi for Houston, Chicago and ATL igbos plenty pass Yorubas in the U.S? The only parts of the world where there are more igbos than Yorubas are China, Indonesia, Gabon, and maybe Thailand. And we know that's thanks to the drug trade you all dominate. cheesy

The SE is only attractive to folks who intend to trade coz the only thing you all can boast of over there is having the biggest markets for trading. Alas, we all can't be traders.

I heard you talk about drugs, your Ogun state Senate is one of the most wanted for drugs barons in the world, even Tinubu too... Please mention two prominent Igbos involved in drugs.

Blind man let me lead you.
The Nigerian Bureau of Statistics in conjunction with the National
Drug Law Enforcement Agency released the Drug related crime statistics
from year 2010 – 2014.
NUMBER OF ARRESTS BY STATES
The report showed a total of 8,805 arrests were made. The states that
had the highest number of arrests in 2014 are..
◾Katsina – 609
◾Kano – 503
◾Bauchi – 471
◾Lagos – 434
◾Akwa Ibom- 401
TOTAL NUMBER OF DRUG CASES BY GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
North East – 1,017
North Central – 1,416
North West – 2,261
South East – 1,136
South South – 1,314
South West – 1,682
NUMBER OFCONVICTIONS SECURED BY STATE
Kano secured the highest with a total of 182 convictions, followed by
Kaduna with 151, while Lagos secured 125 convictions. Borno State
secured the least with 2 convictions.

www.nairametrics.com/katsina-state-records-highest-number-of-drug-arrests-nbs/

4 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by forgiveness: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kehinde Wiley
Kehinde Wiley (born 1977)[1] is a New York-based portrait painter, who is known for his highly naturalistic paintings of people with brown skin in heroic poses. He will often use Old Masters paintings for the pose of the figure.[2]

Early life Edit

Kehinde Wiley was born in Los Angeles, California in 1977. His father is Yoruba from Nigeria, and his mother is African-American. As a child, his mother supported his interest in art and enrolled him in after school art classes. At the age of 12, he spent a short time at an art school in Russia. Wiley did not grow up with his father, and at the age of 20 he traveled to Nigeria to explore his roots and meet him.[3]

He earned his BFA from the San Francisco Art Institute in 1999 and his MFA from Yale University, School of Art in 2001.[1]
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by T9ksy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
meforyou1:
Which Yoruba colony in Peckham? Peckham that my cousin has landed properties. Dominated by igbos and Jamaicans. So also Tottenham. So also Brixton. Boy, you shouldknow who you tell those tales by moonlight, not widely travelled person like me

geez! you ibos can lie sha!!

Ol' boy, i can write the history of Brixton and so also Peckham. Yes. jamaicans might have dominated Peckham and brixton in the 80's but as far back as the 90's, yorubas runs things in those two places. My mum lives in Brixton and i do my food shopping most times in brixton and at times, peckham. Though i live in Luton but am always in brixton every weekend so there's nothing you can say to me about the place.

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by Eastlink(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
forgiveness:
Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones was born September 14, 1973, in the Crown Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York.[10] His father, Olu Dara, is a jazz and blues musician of Yoruba descent[11][12][13] from Natchez, Mississippi. His mother, Fannie Ann (Little) Jones, was a Postal Service worker from North Carolina.[14] He has one sibling, a brother named Jabari Fret who is best known as "Jungle", a member of the hip hop group Bravehearts.

As a young child, Nas and his family relocated to the Queensbridge Houses in the Long Island City neighborhood of Queens. His neighbor, Willy "Ill Will" Graham, influenced Nas's interest in hip hop by playing him records.[15] His parents divorced in 1985,[15] and he dropped out of school after the eighth grade.[10] He educated himself about African culture through the Five Percent Nation and the Nuwaubian Nation.[16] In his early years, he played the trumpet and began writing his own rhymes.[17]
Nas is not a Yoruba neither was his father. His father a jazz musician was renamed Olu Dara by an Ifa priest when he toured Africa. There is a difference between being an Afro-American of slave fore bearers and being an Black American immigrant of Yoruba extraction. His case is different from that of Sade Adu and similar to Eddie Murphy and Tupac Shakur.
Just here to burst some Yoru-Wikipedia lies.

3 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by OkutaNla: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
kernel501:

I heard you talk about drugs, your Ogun state Senate is one of the most wanted for drugs barons in the world, even Tinubu too... Please mention two prominent Igbos involved in drugs.

from year 2010 – 2014.
◾Katsina – 609
◾Kano – 503
◾Bauchi – 471
◾Lagos – 434
◾Akwa Ibom- 401
North East – 1,017
North Central – 1,416
North West – 2,261
South East – 1,136
South South – 1,314
South West – 1,682

Akuko. It's a known FACT to all that igbos dominate and control the drug-trafficking trade both in Nigeria and Africa, and even much of the world sef -- don't be lazy and go and research the predominant Nigerian ethnic group that comprise the largest population in foreign prisons for drug-related offenses, be it China, South Africa, Brazil, Indonesia, Thailand, Europe, you name it. Who are you trying to bamboozle with those stats which do not even reflect the reality on ground? Virtually 10 out of 10 busted/apprehended drug traffickers/barons are of Igbo extraction and even you know that so you can shove your stats up your behind. Who are you trying to fool?

http://www.ikpenistephen.net/2014/06/ndlea-arrests-236-drug-suspects-in.html (NDLEA arrests 236 drug suspects in Anambra)
http://www.news24.com.ng/National/News/Arik-employees-caught-smuggling-drugs-with-airplane-meals-20150828
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ndlea-declares-anambras-drug-baron-wanted/
http://247ureports.com/ndlea-discovers-3-drug-labs-in-anambra-arrests-drug-kingpin/
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/182311-despite-death-sentence-19-nigerians-attempt-shipping-drugs-to-asia-ndlea.html
http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/death-sentence-another-nigerian.html
http://lindaikeji..com.ng/2015/06/photo-nigerian-drug-trafficker-arrested.html
http://pulse.ng/gist/disgraceful-29-yr-old-nigerian-arrested-for-drug-trafficking-in-thailand-id3739052.html
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/69519338/woodvillebased-nigerian-drug-smuggler-gets-18-years-in-prison.html
http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2015/06/03/greater-jakarta-nigerian-dies-trying-smuggle-drugs.html
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chandigarh/Nigerian-drug-peddler-arrested-in-Chandigarh/articleshow/47401359.cms
http://news.thaivisa.com/thailand/nigeria-arrested-for-allegedly-selling-drug/56147/

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by onenaira3: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
kernel501:

from year 2010 – 2014.
◾Katsina – 609
◾Kano – 503
◾Bauchi – 471
◾Lagos – 434
◾Akwa Ibom- 401
North East – 1,017
North Central – 1,416
North West – 2,261
South East – 1,136
South South – 1,314
South West – 1,682

Nigga thank you for this dude. Saving it. This is why I love stats men. All yoloba knows how to do is spread propaganda and when stats comes up, na knockout to them. It's actually how Cleen stats on crimes in Nigeria actually proved SW is literally the criminal den of Southern Nigeria. Even kidnappings, they proved that SW has the highest kidnappings conviction and attemot in the entire Southern Nigeria yet those niggas had the audacity to constantly referring SS and SE as kidnapper area yet their f2kimg region is the den of it. Now NBS just gave out another beating to another one of their propaganda. I'm f2king loving it. So much their media can do but it sure as hell can't change records.
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by onenaira3: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Eastlink:
Nas is not a Yoruba neither was his father. His father a jazz musician was renamed Olu Dara by an Ifa priest when he toured Africa. There is a difference between being an Afro-American of slave fore bearers and being an Black American immigrant of Yoruba extraction. His case is different from that of Sade Adu and similar to Eddie Murphy and Tupac Shakur.
Just here to burst some Yoru-Wikipedia lies.

Why you think I ignored the dude. It's highly pathetic!!! Claiming those that African Americans as yoruba because their ancestors descended from "yoruba" or got a name from yoruba during a visit is just completely sad and reeks of inferiority complex. If that's the case then their isn't such thing as "African american" because every African American descended from some tribe in Africa and we all know how African Americans do not want to associate themselves to Africans and quick to let person know they aren't Africans therefore, I just find it pathetic!!! Now I see why AA always ego trip themselves that Africans are always claiming them

3 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by meccuno: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
onenaira3:

Why you think I ignored the dude. It's highly pathetic!!! Claiming those that African Americans as yoruba because their ancestors descended from "yoruba" or got a name from yoruba during a visit is just completely sad and reeks of inferiority complex. If that's the case then their isn't such thing as "African american" because every African American descended from some tribe in Africa and we all know how African Americans do not want to associate themselves to Africans and quick to let person know they aren't Africans therefore, I just find it pathetic!!! Now I see why AA always ego trip themselves that Africans are always claiming them
they said serena williams and venus williams are from badagry........Lolz!!!!

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by forgiveness: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Deltagiant:

It's always difficult discussing with paper weights.....

http://www.liberiapastandpresent.org/EJRoye.htm Igbo American was the first president of Liberia

https://www.bookrenter.com/american-people-of-igbo-descent-paul-robeson-forest-whitaker-nnamdi-asomugha-ogonna-nnamani-t-d-jakes-blair-underwood-igbo-american-llc-1155315685-9781155315683

Yoruba shouldn't be measuring with Igbo cos the Igbo are far more achievers historically than the Yorubas, even the slave masters attested to this fact.

Ok i see, likewise paul robeson, forest whitaker, t.d jakes, blair underwood are not Nigerians of Igbo descent.
]
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by kernel501: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
onenaira3:

Nigga thank you for this dude. Saving it. This is why I love stats men. All yoloba knows how to do is spread propaganda and when stats comes up, na knockout to them. It's actually how Cleen stats on crimes in Nigeria actually proved SW is literally the criminal den of Southern Nigeria. Even kidnappings, they proved that SW has the highest kidnappings conviction and attemot in the entire Southern Nigeria yet those niggas had the audacity to constantly referring SS and SE as kidnapper area yet their f2kimg region is the den of it. Now NBS just gave out another beating to another one of their propaganda. I'm f2king loving it. So much their media can do but it sure as hell can't change records.

Respect
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by forgiveness: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
onenaira3:

Atleast some have agreed to associate themselves with their root,

or are you saying my Aunties,Uncles, cousins and their grandchildren are not Nigerians because they were born and grew up in America?

what says the Nigerian constituition?

Bros, every human being get root.

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by kernel501: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
OkutaNla:

Akuko. It's a known FACT to all that igbos dominate and control the drug-trafficking trade both in Nigeria and Africa, and even much of the world sef -- don't be lazy and go and research the predominant Nigerian ethnic group that comprise the largest population in foreign prisons for drug-related offenses, be it China, South Africa, Brazil, Indonesia, Thailand, Europe, you name it. Who are you tarying to bamboozle with those stats which do not even reflect the reality on ground? Virtually 10 out of 10 busted/apprehended drug traffickers/barons are of Igbo extraction and even you know that so you can shove your stats up your behind. Who are you trying to fool?

http://www.ikpenistephen.net/2014/06/ndlea-arrests-236-drug-suspects-in.html (NDLEA arrests 236 drug suspects in Anambra)
http://www.news24.com.ng/National/News/Arik-employees-caught-smuggling-drugs-with-airplane-meals-20150828
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ndlea-declares-anambras-drug-baron-wanted/
http://247ureports.com/ndlea-discovers-3-drug-labs-in-anambra-arrests-drug-kingpin/
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/182311-despite-death-sentence-19-nigerians-attempt-shipping-drugs-to-asia-ndlea.html
http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/death-sentence-another-nigerian.html
http://lindaikeji..com.ng/2015/06/photo-nigerian-drug-trafficker-arrested.html
http://pulse.ng/gist/disgraceful-29-yr-old-nigerian-arrested-for-drug-trafficking-in-thailand-id3739052.html
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/69519338/woodvillebased-nigerian-drug-smuggler-gets-18-years-in-prison.html
http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2015/06/03/greater-jakarta-nigerian-dies-trying-smuggle-drugs.html
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chandigarh/Nigerian-drug-peddler-arrested-in-Chandigarh/articleshow/47401359.cms
http://news.thaivisa.com/thailand/nigeria-arrested-for-allegedly-selling-drug/56147/

I don't blab, l deal on facts and figures. This is a summary copy of drug peddles activities, yet you are showing me individual records.

Secondly, the amount of marijuana produced in Ondo alone, is far than what you get in the whole of the Eastern states joint together.
ARE THEY WRONG?

The Nigerian Bureau of Statistics in conjunction with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency released the Drug related crime statistics from year 2010 – 2014

◾Katsina – 609
◾Kano – 503
◾Bauchi – 471
◾Lagos – 434
◾Akwa Ibom- 401
North East – 1,017
North Central – 1,416
North West – 2,261
South East – 1,136
South South – 1,314
South West – 1,682

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by bilulu(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
There is a recently trending fad all over nairaland now that the ibos use in consoling themselves that Yorubas don't go out of their enclave in the southwest and as such, are less exposed. grin I usually reel out in laughter at their folly. Yorubas dont usually do interstate because we believe our region to be better than any other in Nigeria unlike some people that sees the southwest especially Lagos as their own London.

To give a few instances, there are lot of countries in south America where Yoruba culture and Language are most prominent, heck they even celebrate our festivals and revere our kings like the alaafin of Oyo for instance. What about benin republic, togo, ghana, south africa etc. In Benin republic for instance, you will find large communities of Yoruba speakers both of indegenous origins and those from Nigeria too. Even their president is of Yoruba descent. Even spain, all the way in Europe isn't left out.

http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/yoruba-culture-gets-boost-spain/

Don't even let me talk about the UK scenario. Now law enforcement in Uk are trying to employ Yoruba speaking individuals in Uk cos of the sheer magnitude of Yoruba immigrants in the country. We are found everywhere all over the world and we live all over as prominent citizens respective of our hosts and we go about it quietly without chest beating.

This are just few mentions just from my observations and not even a comprehensive analysis.
op jux one question for u........ who sells ojuju (sacrifice) materials in all Nigeria states?
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by ezeagu(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
meforyou1:

Guy, the second language of London is Yoruba. That is a Yoruba colony as shown by all the various statistics, that's their away base. The United States is where migrant Igbo are based.

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by meforyou1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
coolitempa:

What a mor0n.... cheesy.......what kind of delusions do you olodos suffer from
The type your mama is suffering from
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by meforyou1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
guy if you no try am tomorrow you be bastard. Snap pics and make a video of yourself while at it, and make sure there is enough evidence in the video like signboards and posters to proof that you are truly in Lagos. bastard angry
Ur papa. Bastard
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
bilulu:

op jux one question for u........ who sells ojuju (sacrifice) materials in all Nigeria states?

Ojuju is packaged and exported at the okija shrine by igbo people grin
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
SOUNDKING:
hahaha you are the one who really needs to learn......life is beyond ewedu destruction.

Yeah, way beyond akpu consumption!
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by meforyou1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:

Lol...so you are indirectly trying to say we yorubas colonized the Igbos with the help of the british people abi? Well you might not be far from the truth because biafran people today are all over the internet agitating for their freedom from us, their slave masters grin
shut the hell up. This kindergarten from osogbo
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
ichoku:
A people that dishes insults with relish.

And your people dishes praises with relish abi? Hypocrite! Have you ever heard of nnamdi kanu. Such a respective and responsible young guy grin
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
kernel501:

Mr. Chief apart from having the highest number in London, where ease can you boost the Yorubas travel more than the Igbos?

Read my post again. I made mention of over five undisputable countries and that was just at a glance
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by kernel501: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:

Read my post again. I made mention of over five undisputable countries and that was just at a glance

let me massage your ego, "any place you don't see a Yoruba man, that land is fertile.
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by ichoku: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
And so all your people equates just one person, Nnamdi Kalu. I am still expecting you to respond without insulting me. I know it is too hard but you can try. Where I come we don't throw insults recklessly, men. Whenever we do we mean it.
vicadex07:

And your people dishes praises with relish abi? Hypocrite! Have you ever heard of nnamdi kanu. Such a respective and responsible young guy grin
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
ichoku:
And so all your people equates just one person, Nnamdi Kalu. I am still expecting you to respond without insulting me. I know it is too hard but you can try. Where I come we don't throw insults recklessly, men. Whenever we do we mean it.

But all your brothers support and worship the guy and I believe he represents the interest of all igbos worldwide. Am I missing something?

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
kernel501:

let me massage your ego, "any place you don't see a Yoruba man, that land is fertile.

Let me return the favour, "any place you find the igbos, they are hated by the indegenes and massacred in thousands"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose / Service Chiefs Meet At Force Headquarters Over Kaduna Train Attack Abductees / Omo-Agege: Tinubu, APC Will Win 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.