Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International (16369 Views)

Lalong To Fayose: We Dont Want You In APC / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' / NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:

Yes igbos do too when they want to carry drug abroad

and Yoruba's go abroad when they want to use their relatives for ritual

3 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by ELTON123(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2015
omoharry:
All what we black are good at is chest beating and showing how we are better than the other in terms of social or economic status..pulling and dragging down one another for the sake of satisfying our ego and prestige...look around you..you brag about going international and your language and culture is recognizes and spoken outside your country...what has that got to do with national integration and brotherly love among your fellow country men. your country Nigeria in shambles because of a black and a dark mind of the black man like you...and you are proud of your self..just give yourself a round of applause for your mentality..the rest of the world are trying to see how they can come up with invention to solve human problems; working day and night to achieve these things which we black are benefiting from today...but we wont hear them chest beating among themselves to proof who is more superior..this only happens among blacks community...are we course or what...here you are telling your fellow country man why you do not bother to go to their territory but you would rather traveled out of the country for the sake of prestige and nothing more...Try and travel to other region of the country so that you wont be this myopic in your reasoning about another tribe from the same country as yours. ETHNOCENTRISM IS WHAT IS AT PLAY HERE AND NOTHING MORE

Bitchh pls...I should try and travel to where? South east? For what. Southwest is like London to igbo people and will remain like that okay.

Now if you have an iota of sense in you, you would have discovered that my thread is a rebuttal of the fallacy being peddled around by your Igbo brothers and it isn't in anyway a chest beating or dickk measuring contest. Now scamper on bitchh and reflect on that.

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by tonychristopher: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2015
totoisgud:

I hear u my broda. C d pix of d guy dat started this thread. Na small boi wey hunger 1 kill. Person wey never comot 4rm d borders of dis country dey boast with people wey him no know 4 UK/US. 4rm his profile pix u wud know dat he is a tout. vicadex07 d life span in yr chosen profession is very short. A word is enough 4 d wise. Let me leave d F00L alone b4 he brings me down 2 his level & beats me with experience.

most of these kids that post here...majority are jobless or under employed. most cant even feed themselves or pay common rent...from the way they talk...you will know.

an exposed and well travelled man wont act like that

so i have learnt one thing, read their post, ignore majority of them and engage the matured one

IF YOU ARE INTO BUSINESS AND CORPORATE WORLD...AS YOU CLIMB UP. NOBODY CARES ABOUT TRIBES UP THERE WHAT THEY CARE IS GET THE DEAL DONE

So ignore them, tribe wont pay my air ticket, wont pay my fuel in the car, wont pay my kids school fees. what would do that is smartness, luck, networking,Hardworks and quality one then above all GOD

So engage them at your own peril. ignore them you will be happy

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

When are you exporting your baby factory business to the outside world so that others can learn of the ingenuity of the ibo people

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

most of these kids that post here...majority are jobless or under employed. most cant even feed themselves or pay common rent...from the way they talk...you will know.

an exposed and well travelled man wont act like that

so i have learnt one thing, read their post, ignore majority of them and engage the matured one

IF YOU ARE INTO BUSINESS AND CORPORATE WORLD...AS YOU CLIMB UP. NOBODY CARES ABOUT TRIBES UP THERE WHAT THEY CARE IS GET THE DEAL DONE

So ignore them, tribe wont pay my air ticket, wont pay my fuel in the car, wont pay my kids school fees. what would do that is smartness, luck, networking,Hardworks and quality one then above all GOD

So engage them at your own peril. ignore them you will be happy

Tell that to the biafra chanting ibo kids all over this forum okay
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by onenaira3: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:

Your write up is like that of a drug addict. You mean your ibo brothers export the drugs while you team up with yoruba peeps to sell it? I thought u people were the better traders worldwide

Which Igbo do you know that traffic drugs to first world nation, name one. Most Igbo drug dealers go to 3rd world nation where sh1t is already shitty and their indigienous already involved in the act. Your people are the ones that refuse to take the opportunity found in first world countries, rather you choose to be corner boys. Isn't one of your politician on the verge of getting extradited to Europe or something for drug charges..wetin be his name again? If your Tinubu was a drug pin in USA. tufiakwa. That's not even my wahalla, una blend in with the AA and carribbean groups on that part so noone gives a f2k on that. I sure don't. My wahalla is the scamming. The only thing America knows Nigerians for is 419, credit card scam, check fraud. Na am be my problem because we all carry that sh1t for head with una. The worst part of it is your ppl use it to clown with American as if an entire community having to walk on egg shell and trying so hard to prove your not that motherfucker they think you are becuse of all the BS they've seen on the news because of una is not bad enough. And i am being serious as a heart attack. I've moved around usa and it is the same BS no matter what city i moved into. the one that broke the camel back for me and makes me vent anytime I think about it is scamming the African store near me. Like for what natural born reason could possess someone to scam an African store, of all store na African store. The only place I go fit buy food. And the worst part of it, he didn't need to scam am, they do credit, not anymore for Nigerians though. The owner have started discriminating the hell out of Nigerians so thank your brother for me. Thank Una. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by omoharry(f): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:

Bitchh pls...I should try and travel to where? South east? For what. Southwest is like London to igbo people and will remain like that okay.

Now if you have an iota of sense in you, you would have discovered that my thread is a rebuttal of the fallacy being peddled around by your Igbo brothers and it isn't in anyway a chest beating or dickk measuring contest. Now scamper on bitchh and reflect on that.
How old are you...a child you really are...God in heaven..I think you should go back and face your studies. i dont think you should be here constituting a nuisance to the forum..Goodness..you make me laugh..Tell your parents to take you to the south east and south south areas to increase your horizon..if you continue like this then Nigeria is in trouble...what do they teach you guys in school these days...so much hate among our children ..God help us.Please face your book this forum was created for matured mind and not kids.

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2015
omoharry:
How old are you...a child you really are...God in heaven..I think you should go back and face your studies. i dont think you should be here constituting a nuisance to the forum..Goodness..you make me laugh..Tell your parents to take you to the south east and south south areas to increase your horizon..if you continue like this then Nigeria is in trouble...what do they teach you guys in school these days...so much hate among our children ..God help us.Please face your book this forum was created for matured mind and not kids.

Seems you still haven't gotten the point of this thread. I will rather travel and settle abroad than anywhere in Biafra land...aunty

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by omoharry(f): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:

Seems you still haven't gotten the point of this thread. I will rather travel and settle abroad than anywhere in Biafra land...aunty
The good for you...
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:

When are you exporting your baby factory business to the outside world so that others can learn of the ingenuity of the ibo people

when are you going to export your fraud to white house to show the infidelity of the Yoruba people?

4 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by joeyfire(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
There is a recently trending fad all over nairaland now that the ibos use in consoling themselves that Yorubas don't go out of their enclave in the southwest and as such, are less exposed. grin I usually reel out in laughter at their folly. Yorubas dont usually do interstate because we believe our region to be better than any other in Nigeria unlike some people that sees the southwest especially Lagos as their own London.

To give a few instances, there are lot of countries in south America where Yoruba culture and Language are most prominent, heck they even celebrate our festivals and revere our kings like the alaafin of Oyo for instance. What about benin republic, togo, ghana, south africa etc. In Benin republic for instance, you will find large communities of Yoruba speakers both of indegenous origins and those from Nigeria too. Even their president is of Yoruba descent. Even spain, all the way in Europe isn't left out.

http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/yoruba-culture-gets-boost-spain/

Don't even let me talk about the UK scenario. Now law enforcement in Uk are trying to employ Yoruba speaking individuals in Uk cos of the sheer magnitude of Yoruba immigrants in the country. We are found everywhere all over the world and we live all over as prominent citizens respective of our hosts and we go about it quietly without chest beating.

This are just few mentions just from my observations and not even a comprehensive analysis.

The British colonised your part of the county a long time before they got near us and u chaps were instrumental to their success in colonising the rest of us. When they want regime change in Nigeria that will be of interest to them they involve some of your prominent sons. They have indirectly contributed to the crippling impoverishment and stagnation of the country.

Very sad you rather boast of going to their land than interacting more with your neighbours over the last 100 years
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by basilo101: 9:58am On Sep 04, 2015
Yorubas like consoling themselves. U do more international travel dan those well known as the ppl controlling importation? Are u 4 real?

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by ichoku: 10:06am On Sep 04, 2015
This stupid write up tells a lot about your belief in one Nigeria. But let's face facts. Yorubas don't travel but few who travel refuse to return home. They forget entirely where they are coming from. I have two handy examples here. Go to Northern Kaduna most of the noisy guys there who claim Hausa are indeed Yoruba kids who never visited South West since they were born 40 years ago. Also come to around Okwe Street in Old Market road Onitsha, 98 percent of the agboros there claiming Onitsha indigenes are Yorubas. The Igbo understand what I am saying very well. A typical Onitsha indigene doesn't do agbero work. They leave it for other Igbo group. However, when you see an indigene of Onitsha doing agbero work, do not be deceived by the fact that he speaks Igbo better than you, he is a Yoruba. He has not visited South West in 50 years. If your region is so good why do these refuse to return home. The Hausa, the Igbo regularly return home. Why is your case different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2015
joeyfire:

The British colonised your part of the county a long time before they got near us and u chaps were instrumental to their success in colonising the rest of us. When they want regime change in Nigeria that will be of interest to them they involve some of your prominent sons. They have indirectly contributed to the crippling impoverishment and stagnation of the country.

Very sad you rather boast of going to their land than interacting more with your neighbours over the last 100 years

Lol...so you are indirectly trying to say we yorubas colonized the Igbos with the help of the british people abi? Well you might not be far from the truth because biafran people today are all over the internet agitating for their freedom from us, their slave masters grin

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

when are you going to export your fraud to white house to show the infidelity of the Yoruba people?

Hahah grin you sound dumb. The fact that we are able to defraub Oyinbo people quite well as you insinuate means we are very much smarter than them grin

Hehehe in your face bro...in your face grin
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2015
ichoku:
This stupid write up tells a lot about your belief in one Nigeria. But let's face facts. Yorubas don't travel but few who travel refuse to return home. They forget entirely where they are coming from. I have two handy examples here. Go to Northern Kaduna most of the noisy guys there who claim Hausa are indeed Yoruba kids who never visited South West since they were born 40 years ago. Also come to around Okwe Street in Old Market road Onitsha, 98 percent of the agboros there claiming Onitsha indigenes are Yorubas. The Igbo understand what I am saying very well. A typical Onitsha indigene doesn't do agbero work. They leave it for other Igbo group. However, when you see an indigene of Onitsha doing agbero work, do not be deceived by the fact that he speaks Igbo better than you, he is a Yoruba. He has not visited South West in 50 years. If your region is so good why do these refuse to return home. The Hausa, the Igbo regularly return home. Why is your case different.

Lol...what is this mumu saying like as if you monitor their movements. So you knew all this about them not going back home because they usually come for transport money from you abi? And they probably haven't come to get their transport money for the past 40yrs...lol..you are so mumuish grin

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2015
basilo101:
Yorubas like consoling themselves. U do more international travel dan those well known as the ppl controlling importation? Are u 4 real?

Yes we do, now go and kill yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:

Hahah grin you sound dumb. The fact that we are able to defraub Oyinbo people quite well as you insinuate means we are very much smarter than them grin

Hehehe in your face bro...in your face grin

hehehe... I laugh at your stupidness. you are smatter then white men. but when you defraud them you run to your hiding place in Nigeria.

coward i.d.i.a.t.s

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

hehehe... I laugh at your stupidness. you are smatter then white men. but when you defraud them you run to your hiding place in Nigeria.

coward i.d.i.a.t.s

Ibos are the real cowards. E no go better for all ibo e warriors if una no carry out your biafran threat before the end of this year. Useless people grin

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:

Ibos are the real cowards. E no go better for all ibo e warriors if una no carry out your biafran threat before the end of this year. Useless people grin

Yoruba's are the real cowards, they can't make money without sacrificing their relatives for money ritual or for yahoo yahoo.

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Yoruba's are the real cowards, they can't make money without sacrificing their relatives for money ritual or for yahoo yahoo.

We sacrifice ibos to the lagoon too for prosperity that is why they keep flocking into our region to develop it. We are your slave masters and you do the hard labour for us. Its out of jealousy and helplesness your brothers has tagged it laziness and cowardice grin

4 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:

We sacrifice ibos to the lagoon too for prosperity that is why they keep flocking into our region to develop it. We are your slave masters and you do the hard labour for us. Its out of jealousy and helplesness your brothers has tagged it laziness and cowardice grin

but Yoruba's don't own lagos...
whoever that sold that lie to you should add stew.
grin grin grin

meanwhile your oba akiolu is undergoing tension and pressure with coldfeet as his file is with ICJ amounting to the cause of daring his seniors with long mouth.

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

but Yoruba's don't own lagos...
whoever that sold that lie to you should add stew.
grin grin grin

meanwhile your oba akiolu is undergoing tension and pressure with coldfeet as his file is with ICJ amounting to the cause of daring his seniors with long mouth.

If dem born you well, carry megaphone go talk am for any busy Lagos street. Just make sure you buy your coffin before you do that grin

3 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:

If dem born you well, carry megaphone go talk am for any busy Lagos street. Just make sure you buy your coffin before you do that grin

what will happen? meanwhile I don't take orders from Fulani slaves even your oba

2 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

what will happen? meanwhile I don't take orders from Fulani slaves even your oba

Just try it and find out grin

Are u fidgetting already

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2015
coolitempa:
I just don't gerrit....why do the flat.heads expect Yorubas to travel SE.....what's my business there.... cheesy.....to experience erosion....baby factories.....fake drugs....kidnapping.....etc....I mean they themselves run out of the place like they are being chased by some evil spirit......but want us to go to that same place they are running from....these people are truly crazy..... cheesy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA bros you wicked ooooo

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2015
vicadex07:
lol...bare faced lie grin Even your brothers will deny you on this one. If you had mentioned china now where you import fake goods or all those asian countries like malaysia or indonesia where you carry hard drugs to, I might have been inclined to give it a thought

or if he had mentioned Gabon, Sao tome and Principe, Cameroon, cotonou, guinea Bissau,

1 Like

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by forgiveness: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2015
onenaira3:

Majority of the people on that list are African American. Are you really that pathetic?
Donald Faison is African American, not yoruba.. Like wise Cassandra Wilson, Abdul. In fact it'll be easier to say the ones that are yoruba considering the limited number it is. Wale, Femi, Brandon, Hakeem and the Adewale dudem the rest are 110% African American and a benin. BTW: Kidjo is not yoruba, she's fon. Agree just happens to have a yoriba mother from Nigeria. Tufiakwa. Are you really that pathetic?
Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by forgiveness: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2015
Faison was born in the Manhattan neighborhood of Harlem in New York City, the son of Shirley, a talent agent, and Donald Faison, a building manager.[2] He is the elder brother of Olamide Faison. His middle name stems from the words "Ade" meaning "crown"[3] and "Osun" meaning "river of life" in Yoruba. His parents were active with the National Black Theatre in Harlem.[4]

3 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by vicadex07(m): 11:32am On Sep 04, 2015
elookoo:

or if he had mentioned Gabon, Sao tome and Principe, Cameroon, cotonou, guinea Bissau,

We plenty pass dem in those places sef esp cotonou. Their current president is a beniniose Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International by forgiveness: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2015
Speaking about the thinking behind his change of name when he converted to Islam he stated that he was "latching on to something that was part of my heritage, because many of the slaves who were brought here were Muslims. My family was brought to America by a French planter named Alcindor, who came here from Trinidad in the 18th century. My people were Yoruba, and their culture survived slavery...  My father found out about that when I was a kid, and it gave me all I needed to know that, hey, I was somebody, even if nobody else knew about it. When I was a kid, no one would believe anything positive that you could say about black people. And that's a terrible burden on black people, because they don't have an accurate idea of their history, which has been either suppressed or distorted."[68]

In 1998, Abdul-Jabbar reached a settlement after suing Miami Dolphins running back Karim Abdul-Jabbar[69] (now Abdul-Karim al-Jabbar, born Sharmon Shah) because he felt Karim was sponging off the name he made famous by having the Abdul-Jabbar moniker and number 33 on his Dolphins jersey. As a result, the younger Abdul-Jabbar had to change his jersey nameplate to simply "Abdul" while playing for the Dolphins.[70] The football player had also been an athlete at UCLA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Alison-madueke Is Not Yet Repatriated, By EFCC / Almakura Donates Customized Motorcycle To Disabled Boy (photo) / Jude Idimogu: It's Too Late For Igbo To Pull Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.