Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336376 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
No. Just the cost of your tuition and maintenance.
Your statement comes in during submission

CapitalCee:
Please will I have to state the amount I have in my statement of account during the online application? I mean the amount stated in my statement,will I have to state it on my online application? Or it's just during submission of my documents that my statement has to come in.

Cc justwise, mimilyrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question1: 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Question1:
Quick one please..

Have I made any error somewhere... I'm trying to book an appointment. But the only location that appeared was Abuja, but I want Lagos..

What should I do?

cc. Mimi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 12:02am On Aug 13, 2017
You probably selected Abuja on the first page you got when you started your application. You might have to restart your application. I've attached a screenshot to guide u.
Question1:
Quick one please..

Have I made any error somewhere... I'm trying to book an appointment. But the only location that appeared was Abuja, but I want Lagos..

What should I do?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:03am On Aug 13, 2017
jc2xl:
Be sure you have thought it through before investing those millions. Much respect for @justwise, but feel free to ban me if you are very sure my comments are not true.
You went back to edit this post?

You are regretting coming to the UK with immigration intent and now you are facing the reality?

You came here 2yrs ago and since then student immigration rule regarding jobs after graduation or staying back hasn't changed, you failed to do your research before coming here so stop coming here to scare people.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 12:35am On Aug 13, 2017
Nothing much for you to do except to get the documents listed on your CAS ready while Waiting for the completion of your 28 days if you don't have them yet.

The TB test centre is at 1 Isaac John street, GRA Ikeja. Note that it's at the junction of Isaac John street and Oduduwa way.
It costs N47,500 for an adult(11 years and above) and N19,000 for children below 11years.
You will need to book an appointment by mailing iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int or calling 234807 219 1112.
After your booking has been confirmed, you'll need to pay at any standard chartered bank and take the teller +your passport to IOM office on your test date. Note that there's a different teller for IOM payments so ask for it when you get to the bank.
IOM account number is : 0001847002
Account name: international organization for migration.

I hope that helps.

sleyflash:
Please can anyone enlighten me on how to go about the tuberculosis test and get the certificate for my visa application? Also, now I'm running my 28 days cash in my acct what else do I need to know or do before I apply at the end of the 28 days.?
Thanks and God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 12:44am On Aug 13, 2017
Yes. You made an error when starting your application. You might have to start again. See my screenshot in my reply to you above.
I was in the process of typing a reply to you when you posted this.
Question1:

cc. Mimi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question1: 1:02am On Aug 13, 2017
mimilyrics:
You probably selected Abuja on the first page you got when you started your application. You might have to restart your application. I've attached a screenshot to guide u.

You just saved me

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bonen(f): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2017
good morning house.

Quick question. I have paid my daughters full tuition and accommodation. Can I leave only the feeding money in the account for 28 days. will really be grateful for a reply @justwise. Godbless.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 5hyguy: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2017
Depending on the location of the school, outside london like my own school Bournemouth ,we were required to have 9135 pounds or equivalent in naira in your account for 28 days,
Also note that the account needs to be an active one. not just placing cash in there there needs to be recent expenses, both in and out in your account
bonen:
good morning house.

Quick question. I have paid my daughters full tuition and accommodation. Can I leave only the feeding money in the account for 28 days. will really be grateful for a reply @justwise. Godbless.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2017
bonen:
good morning house.

How much did you pay for the accommodation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 5hyguy: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2017
justwise:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 5hyguy: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2017
oga just wise i was trying to speak to you some weeks ago, but you asked me to come speak here, which i dont feel comfortable doing, i just need advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2017
5hyguy:
oga just wise i was trying to speak to you some weeks ago, but you asked me to come speak here, which i dont feel comfortable doing, i just need advice

Why is that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 5hyguy: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2017
honestly i would just prefer it as private, if u grant me i will appreciate, could be gmail chat or skype or smfin
justwise:

Why is that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bonen(f): 9:29am On Aug 13, 2017
justwise:

I PAID FULL TUITION 14,250
Accommodation 5,550

school accommodation, its foundation in Nothingham and she is 16+ yrs. they gave us a discount of about 4k if not total was to be about 21k about. all written in the CAS

The account is fully active but the CAS did not reflect that we had paid the accommodation just stated the full payment we made which came to about 16k plus. the CAS also states the discount but we thought it will say accoommodation - paid. full tuition - paid. so that our account can just reflect her maintenance, if not do we still put amount of accommodation again, it will delay us as school starts on the 18th sept and CAS just came out on Friday. if it is just maintenance for 28 days we are good to go. account fluctuates but never below her maintenance amount for 28 days.
pls forgive typos.

thanks for quick response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2017
5hyguy:
honestly i would just prefer it as private, if u grant me i will appreciate, could be gmail chat or skype or smfin

I prefer everything visa/travel related to be discussed open here as i don't see anything secret or private about it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2017
bonen:

I PAID FULL TUITION 14,250
Accommodation 5,550

school accommodation, its foundation in Nothingham and she is 16+ yrs. they gave us a discount of about 4k if not total was to be about 21k about. all written in the CAS

The account is fully active but the CAS did not reflect that we had paid the accommodation just stated the full payment we made which came to about 16k plus. the CAS also states the discount but we thought it will say accoommodation - paid. full tuition - paid. so that our account can just reflect her maintenance, if not do we still put amount of accommodation again, it will delay us as school starts on the 18th sept and CAS just came out on Friday. if it is just maintenance for 28 days we are good to go. account fluctuates but never below her maintenance amount for 28 days.
pls forgive typos.

thanks for quick response.

You have made a mistake already but i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you because you can't deposit more than £1,265 for accommodation, this a amount will be removed from the total money needed for maintenance money. Because she is below the age of 17 you many get away with it because application under that age is regarded as a child

Maintenance money for schools outside London is £1,015 per month for 9 months

Since you haven't submitted already please can you read these sections of this like https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/623341/T4_Migrant_Guidance_29_June_2017.pdf

223 to 230

Those sections deals with child tier 4 visa application.

If you have any problem ask here lets discus it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by bonen(f): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2017
justwise:

You have made a mistake already but i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you because you can't deposit more than £1,265 for accommodation, this a amount will be removed from the total money needed for maintenance money. Because she is below the age of 17 you many get away with it because application under that age is regarded as a child

Maintenance money for schools outside London is £1,015 per month for 9 months

Since you haven't submitted already please can you read these sections of this like https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/623341/T4_Migrant_Guidance_29_June_2017.pdf

223 to 230

Those sections deals with child tier 4 visa application.

If you have any problem ask here lets discus it

Wow. We paid the fees and the 1k for accommodation at first. In june , Then completed the total fees in July, And we are quite a number of parents that did that from the same secondary school.

Thanks for the response will still proceed with her application. We were told because it is foundation we are not doing the child student visa thats for boarding schools.

Thanks for your quick response. God bless.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2017
bonen:

Wow. We paid the fees and the 1k for accommodation at first. In june , Then completed the total fees in July, And we are quite a number of parents that did that from the same secondary school.

Thanks for the response will still proceed with her application. We were told because it is foundation we are not doing the child student visa thats for boarding schools.

That is partly true but really not an issue.

All you have to do now is to explain that payment mistake in her application form before the ECO spotted it because there is nothing you can do about it now and her age will count on her advantage in this case.

The explanation is in 196 of that link under the heading..Money already paid to the Tier 4 sponsor

So the amount of money you need to deposit for 28days is 9135 - the money deposited for accommodation, you can deposit more if you have
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2017
@mimilyrics..

Thanks a lot.. God bless your knowledge.

mimilyrics:
Nothing much for you to do except to get the documents listed on your CAS ready while Waiting for the completion of your 28 days if you don't have them yet.

The TB test centre is at 1 Isaac John street, GRA Ikeja. Note that it's at the junction of Isaac John street and Oduduwa way.
It costs N47,500 for an adult(11 years and above) and N19,000 for children below 11years.
You will need to book an appointment by mailing iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int or calling 234807 219 1112.
After your booking has been confirmed, you'll need to pay at any standard chartered bank and take the teller +your passport to IOM office on your test date. Note that there's a different teller for IOM payments so ask for it when you get to the bank.
IOM account number is : 0001847002
Account name: international organization for migration.

I hope that helps.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Is it a boading school?
if it is, it doesnt matter.
if not, please do as @justwise said

bonen:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question1: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone,

Please who knows how best you can pay for IHS fee, I tried using someone's card from the UK but the payment was declining.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
bonen:

mimilyrics:
Is it a boading school?
if it is, it doesnt matter.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by CapitalCee(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
mimilyrics:
No. Just the cost of your tuition and maintenance.
Your statement comes in during submission

God bless you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by CapitalCee(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
Question1:

No you don't have to.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by blank(f): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
sleyflash:
@justwise.. Pls i was asked to deposit 15705 pounds in my acct for 28 days and as at today thats converted into 7,415,180. but because of the fluctuation in rates this days i was thinking to be on a safe side i should just deposit 8 million instead, hope this is allowed and ok?
thanks

If you are going to use it to travel, open a domiciliary account and overt your money. That way, you don't worry bout exchange rates. It's what I did many many years ago. I paid my fees from there and spent my upkeep from there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by obeauty21: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hello haus, pls can anyone help me with how much i should declare if am going wt some cash into the uk?. What amount should i not exceed as cash in hand. Thank u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nchabuomo: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
obeauty21:
Hello haus, pls can anyone help me with how much i should declare if am going wt some cash into the uk?. What amount should i not exceed as cash in hand. Thank u
I think you should not carry more than 10k dolls. Otherwise it's money laundering. You have to declare all cash on you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by edirex: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
5hyguy:
Depending on the location of the school, outside london like my own school Bournemouth ,we were required to have 9135 pounds or equivalent in naira in your account for 28 days,
Also note that the account needs to be an active one. not just placing cash in there there needs to be recent expenses, both in and out in your account

Hi 5hyguy am also resuming at bournemouth this year. Could you help with more infos?. THanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 5hyguy: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
ok cool,what exactly do u need
edirex:

Hi 5hyguy am also resuming at bournemouth this year. Could you help with more infos?. THanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.