Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1333527 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Question1: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
please How do I confirm that my payment for IHS has been successful, I didn't receive any mail from WorldPay, though I got an IHS reference number but I didn't see where I was supposed to include it on my application(Or Am I supposed to write it with pen on my visa application).
NB: I've booked and paid for visa already.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ademuyiz(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jblade:

Chill bro. My guy that used priority got his in 18days

Bruh. 18 days?

What's going on?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2017

Question1:

Happy Sunday everyone,

Please who knows how best you can pay for IHS fee, I tried using someone's card from the UK but the payment was declining.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Check your spam mail if it isnt in your inbox. You should have 2 mails, one with your payment reference and another with your IHS number.
Your visa payment wouldn't have gone through without the IHS going through because the IHS payment is embedded with the application and has to be paid before the visa fee payment is allowed.
Write it out in ink on the first page of your filled online form even though that's not always an issue since it's linked with your visa application.

Question1:
please How do I confirm that my payment for IHS has been successful, I didn't receive any mail from WorldPay, though I got an IHS reference number but I didn't see where I was supposed to include it on my application(Or Am I supposed to write it with pen on my visa application).
NB: I've booked and paid for visa already.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Missed the boarding part
justwise:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
@justwise @mimilyrics @house.. Happy sunday and happy new week..
Please I mailed my school requesting for my cas. The screen shot was their response. I thought immediately after the 28 days count i'm to apply for visa immediately without any delay but in my case my school is saying after the 28 days I should print out the statement of account and send to them before they can issue my CAS to me. This i'm worried because the school ain't good at responding to mail on time, it could even take 5 days before getting a feedback..
Please what do you guys think I should do?

Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Susom(f): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sorry about that. Unfortunately you may not have any other choice, this is so because the school is going to stand as a 'Sponsor' throughout your stay in the UK, which somewhat means that they are responsible for you so they also need to be sure that you actually have the financial capability to sustain yourself in the UK.
Same happened to but Thank God i still had about 3 full months. I had to wait for 28days, sent my official bank statement to the school before they issued a CAS
sleyflash:
Please I mailed my school requesting for my cas. The screen shot was their response. I thought immediately after the 28 days count i'm to apply for visa immediately without any delay but in my case my school is saying after the 28 days I should print out the statement of account and send to them before they can issue my CAS to me. This i'm worried because the school ain't good at responding to mail on time, it could even take 5 days before getting a feedback..

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Susom(f): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Anyone going to the university of Kent in September for MSc?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Susom(f): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
I paid for Priority Access, Submitted my application at the centre in Abuja on 3rd August, it was sent to sheffield that same day but, decision is yet to be made. So what i think is paying for Priority Access means that your application will be pushed to the front from the centre however, (Correct me if I am wrong) I dont think the Officers in Sheffield will leave other applications to attend to yours. Premium Access might be different tho. Also Remember that this is Summer, so many people are travelling
Ademuyiz:

Bruh. 18 days?

What's going on?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ademuyiz(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
Susom:
I paid for Priority Access, Submitted my application at the centre in Abuja on 3rd August, it was sent to sheffield that same day but, decision is yet to be made. So what i think is paying for Priority Access means that your application will be pushed to the front from the centre however, (Correct me if I am wrong) I dont think the Officers in Sheffield will leave other applications to attend to yours. Premium Access might be different tho. Also Remember that this is Summer, so many people are travelling

NOT good.

I guess I'd be saving my money in that case. I dunno why these visa submission centre guys can't just request for more hands on deck from the ECO during peak periods such as this. After charging so much for the visa as well. smh.

I hope your visa comes out real soon!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Finally someone for Kent. Kent MBA for me.

Susom:
Anyone going to the university of Kent in September for MSc?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
You'd have to do as they say. That's the norm to prevent the loss of their licensing due to visa applications declined as a result of funding issues. My school did not release my CAS till they saw my financial doc.

sleyflash:

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:41am On Aug 14, 2017
sleyflash:

Thanks

Your school is only trying to protect their license and image as many students who claimed to have the money actually are not genuine students

You have to wait for the 28days counting then send a copy to them so as to get your CAS.

When you get here you will understand why some schools are putting some strict rules in place to safeguard their reputation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jblade: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2017
Morning house. Can I use two different gt bank cards to make the visa, ihs and priority payments?

I don't have a dorm card and my total payments will be in excess of $1k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2017
@susom.. thanks it was really helpful.
But the bank statement you submitted with your visa application
1. Did u attach a reference letter with it?
2. Was the statement addressed to the embassy?
3. Or what you did was to request for the statement and attached it like that to the application?
Thanks once again.

Susom:
Sorry about that. Unfortunately you may not have any other choice, this is so because the school is going to stand as a 'Sponsor' throughout your stay in the UK, which somewhat means that they are responsible for you so they also need to be sure that you actually have the financial capability to sustain yourself in the UK.
Same happened to but Thank God i still had about 3 full months. I had to wait for 28days, sent my official bank statement to the school before they issued a CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2017
@mimilyrics.. Thanks and God bless u.

mimilyrics:
You'd have to do as they say. That's the norm to prevent the loss of their licensing due to visa applications declined as a result of funding issues. My school did not release my CAS till they saw my financial doc.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2017
@justwise.. thanks . God will really bless you bro and reward you for the great job you're doing here.

justwise:

Your school is only trying to protect their license and image as many students who claimed to have the money actually are not genuine students

You have to wait for the 28days counting then send a copy to them so as to get your CAS.

When you get here you will understand why some schools are putting some strict rules in place to safeguard their reputation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2017
@justwise @mimilyrics @susom @house

sleyflash:

thanks it was really helpful.
3. Or what you did was to request for the statement and attached it like that to the application?
Thanks once again.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 5hyguy: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2017
sposorship letter u mean? thats if you are been sponsored by your parents or guardians and ull also need to provide your birth certificate if you are been sponsored by parents
sleyflash:
@justwise @mimilyrics @susom @house

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sleyflash(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2017
@5hyguy.. nah.. I meant what I meant.. the reference letter from the bank stating the account actually belongs to you.something like that I guess

5hyguy:
sposorship letter u mean? thats if you are been sponsored by your parents or guardians and ull also need to provide your birth certificate if you are been sponsored by parents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by hitunes(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2017
Good morning guys,
Ave been out of the UK nw for 6months and abt 2 process a new visa 2 go back by October, do I need to do a new TB test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Susom(f): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2017
1. No I did not attach any reference Letter, I just printed my statement.
2. It was not addressed to the embassy, I just printed my statement and submitted it. (But there is no harm addressing it to the Embassy)
3. Yes

sleyflash:
Thanks once again.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Susom(f): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2017
Yay, Msc Human Resource Management. How do we chat up? If you don't mind
mimilyrics:
Finally someone for Kent. Kent MBA for me.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by 5hyguy: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2017
ok, maybe u might just need the banks stamp on ur statement to make sure its authentic, on the other hand u might ask your school about what u thinking.
sleyflash:
@5hyguy.. nah.. I meant what I meant.. the reference letter from the bank stating the account actually belongs to you.something like that I guess

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2017
No you do not need it. You only needed a stamped and signed statement from your bank on their letterhead. It wont be addressed to anyone.

sleyflash:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Endlessgrace: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2017
Hi Susom, our applications both have same timeline, i'll appreciate if you could update the house whenever there is a change in your application status.

Thank you.

Susom:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2017
Yes, You can. Ensure that you have all the cards handy when you need to pay or better still get a $ MasterCard from your bank, fund it with FX from the black market and use for payment.
Or use the $ card of someone you trust.

Jblade:
Morning house. Can I use two different gt bank cards to make the visa, ihs and priority payments?

I don't have a dorm card and my total payments will be in excess of $1k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Susom(f): 10:27am On Aug 14, 2017
Definitely
Endlessgrace:

Hi Susom, our applications both have same timeline, i'll appreciate if you could update the house whenever there is a change in your application status.

Thank you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2017
sleyflash:
Thanks once again.

You don't need any of that, if the embassy has problem with it they will verify it themselves
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mimilyrics: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
You do not fall into the category of those who don't need it as shown in the attached screenshot. You need it since you've been out of the UK for over 6 months. I presume that you have been in Nigeria for the time you've been out of the UK

hitunes:
Good morning guys,
Ave been out of the UK nw for 6months and abt 2 process a new visa 2 go back by October, do I need to do a new TB test?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by fahila: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hi,

Please I want to know how long my passport must be valid for before I can apply for a UK student visa.

I plan to apply for the Visa in October, the course I want to go for starts in January 2018 but my passport expires on 31st May 2018. Is the validity of my passport too short or can I go ahead and apply?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.