Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne (55402 Views)

Teebillz Removes Posts Against Tiwa Savage From Instagram / How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures / Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by wristbangle: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Op, ur conclusion only happen in dreams...

It's being a while dear. How are u?
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by ehis05(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
C dis guy...tiwa savage still seating com4tably on d throne....check am...over d years she has been consistent hit after hit....its jus like saying wizkid or davido dethroned 2face..wch is nt possible....I tink few artiste has attained da status of untouchables n tiwa savage 4rm d womens perspective has attained da status...u can do very well at ur own tin n even attend more shows dan dem....yet u can really beat dem or overthrone dem

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by noblegrex: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
That's life for you. Nothing last forever cos there's time for everything.Yemi might rock for a longer period only if she decides to remain single,else if she's Banged so hard and that thing stands that's all. That's why some of them prefare to be single atimes but I think they're not wise cos that doesn't make them to reign for life. Eg celine dion
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by femi4: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mcowubaba:
m in a gud mood, so i wouldn't be offended by ur insult...
I care less abt Yemi or Tiwa, i don't listen to both of them,..i don't give a damn abt their muisc..I m only stating facts...which is Street music makes more hit than Classic songs in Nigeria.. U can choose to live in denial, that's ur cup of tea...truth remains....all the classic hits u even listed are over 5 yrs old undecided...so no classic hit since then , while in a single year we can have over 15 hit songs (street oriented)....
Name 3 classic HIT songs this year, i will name over 10 street songs banging all over Nigeria now...
...keep deceiving urself.. Believe me, when it comes to Nigerian/African music demand, sell nd likes u dey learn work...i don retire for d game..i dey foreign hip hop, rock, pop now!!..... Who in his right senses will say Classic songs sells more than street music in NIGERIA...HABA shocked shocked..i taya ooo...
Gud day sir...
So, this is how you fail in real life, if you can't stick to the topic or list Yemi's hit street track outside johnny, pleas keep shut! and forever hold your peace
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by samdolad(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dharniel:
op, you think so...
Abi o, help me tell d op o, for him mind
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by bee444: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
When it comes to good music, Mo'cheddah is a better all-round artist than Tiwa and Yemi combined. Have you listened/watched "My Time' by Mo'cheddah? A good singer and rapper. Sad that this generation only listen to trash and not good music. Tiwa is selling face and music, Yemi is selling influence, while Mo' is selling good music.

2 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by akinsmyk(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
holluwai:
dont be so quick to conclude. For me I believe Tiwa has got more vocals than your friend(Yemi)

Seyi shey is the one that only comes close vocally.

To me, the OP or probably the people or institutions rating the females at the moment are just concerned with the rave of the moment which they are not even doing justice to. As for me, Yemi Alade has not sang and done half of what Tiwa had done in the industry. They are so far apart. For me, I'll rate Shey Shay before Yemi Alade. Talking abt one that would give Tiwa a challenge, it should be Sheyi Shay and not Yemi Alade. Some people no xabi music sha, so I no blame them. Aside, Yemi's Johnny, I had not seen a convincing good single from her. Sheyi Shay has gotten a couple and more singles better than Yemi. Recently, Yemi is loosing it, go watch and listen to her latest. Sheyi Shay keeps going up...even @ d absence of Tiwa, she's still ma no1 female in 9ja. Will even rate Omawunmi before Yemi...Tangerine ko, banana ni

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by fairheven: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yemi Alade that sings rubbish,how can you compare her with TIWA? Maybe for next life.

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by alexhunt1: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
GET THE CHANCE TO MEET SEXY. HOT sugar mummy/sugar DADDY?
Are you good in bed?? Do you really need a rich
hot sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can
change your life completely with money and
influence, so get the
opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all
works of life, politician, bankers, oil ladies,
executives, directors, gold ladies, cash money
ladies.friends, doctors, ladies willing
to pay as much as 90-150k per night,and get
the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in
NIGERIA. we don"t lie like other sites that say they have sugar mummies or daddies abroad. Our contacts are only in Nigeria. we have been in this business since 2007. And our testimonies abound.we have some hot rich sugar
mummies who are urgently in need of sugar
boys and some rich daddies who are looking for
young girls to spend their money on,
SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET sugar MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAM
NOW......
please we don"t want people who would expose the identity of these women or men,cos some of them are married. please only matured people should call me. ....08109914821..... AGENT ALEX
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by corneremperor: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
PLEXPLEX:
Can Yemi sing?
Tiwa any day any time.
Yemi is very friendly no thought but Tiwa & even Seyi re the song bird.
Entertainer like D'banj is Yemi

EXACTLY!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by 4C2215131: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
In my opinion, both are entirely different artistes. Tiwa Savage IS a musician in the common parlance of the term and entertainer. Yemi Alade IS an Entertainer with the possibility of becoming a musician (Duro Timi) if her fans and management will let her grow (but I guess it'll be difficult as the lure of fame, wealth and the like is too much to throw away for the respect of your peers who recognise your artistry and tell you behind closed doors that you're the best...but your pocket is empty and your face ain't gracing no billboard!)

Her claim to fame, Johnny, is just a feel good music, no more, no less. A trite party beat from Selebobo, a funny lyric session interlaced with a catchy hook made Yemi Alade. Her fame was not garnered from true artistry music-wise ala Tiwa or Asa and the like. She's good though, ain't trying to knock her hustle.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by steryj(m): 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
I 'll give it to Tiwa most especially when you listen to her " Wanted " and can easily compare it to Rihanna's " Man down " Tiwa is more classy and international.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by 4C2215131: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I don't see how Yemi dethroned Tiwa.
What does she sing... 'Johnny mu oooo o' or 'me and you sitting on da teeree... K I S S I N G' angry

Tiwa is on maternity leave. Yemi Alade's friendliness and agility is all that is selling for her, she gat no real competition (for now). Seyi Shay is so busy fixing grey hair and twerking to be a good competition.

I am not tiwa's fan, but I will pick her over Yemi alade. Tiwa's beat is more classy.

On Sheyi Shay, you cracked me up!

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by safarigirl(f): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yemi is better than Tiwa, Yemi brings in something different- African flavour and attitude. Tiwa and Seyi Shay are busy doing Beyonce vs. Rihanna while Yemi is taking advantage of being an African goddess, and please Yemi has classy songs too like Duro Timi and Kissing. She did a French version of kissing, Tiwa has never sang in French, Yemi's Youtube vids are trouncing Tiwa's own sef

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Sanchez01: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Word!
The old sachez?
I guess so.smiley

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by safarigirl(f): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
4C2215131:
In my opinion, both are entirely different artistes. Tiwa Savage IS a musician in the common parlance of the term and entertainer. Yemi Alade IS an Entertainer with the possibility of becoming a musician (Duro Timi) if her fans and management will let her grow (but I guess it'll be difficult as the lure of fame, wealth and the like is too much to throw away for the respect of your peers who recognise your artistry and tell you behind closed doors that you're the best...but your pocket is empty and your face ain't gracing no billboard!)

Her claim to fame, Johnny, is just a feel good music, no more, no less. A trite party beat from Selebobo, a funny lyric session interlaced with a catchy hook made Yemi Alade. Her fame was not garnered from true artistry music-wise ala Tiwa or Asa and the like. She's good though, ain't trying to knock her hustle.
guy, a MUSICIAN is one who is versatile in music and can play at least ONE musical instrument. What can Tiwa play? Peter Okoye and Flavour are musicians, Tiwa is just a singer, Yemi is not an entertainer, she's a SINGER and a PERFORMER. Yemi won a talent show, while singing, so you can't classify her as just an entertainer, she has an awesome voice. You Nigerians need to learn these terminologies before using them carelessly. Tiwa is NOT a musician

3 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by safarigirl(f): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
akinsmyk:

To me, the OP or probably the people or institutions rating the females at the moment are just concerned with the rave of the moment which they are not even doing justice to. As for me, Yemi Alade has not sang and done half of what Tiwa had done in the industry. They are so far apart. For me, I'll rate Shey Shay before Yemi Alade. Talking abt one that would give Tiwa a challenge, it should be Sheyi Shay and not Yemi Alade. Some people no xabi music sha, so I no blame them. Aside, Yemi's Johnny, I had not seen a convincing good single from her. Sheyi Shay has gotten a couple and more singles better than Yemi. Recently, Yemi is loosing it, go watch and listen to her latest. Sheyi Shay keeps going up...even @ d absence of Tiwa, she's still ma no1 female in 9ja. Will even rate Omawunmi before Yemi...Tangerine ko, banana ni
you people just have Western mentality, you're looking at their songs and rating them according to what is more western. Artistes like Simi and Stormrex are better than Tiwa and Seyi Shay, they're different. While Yemi will appeal more to foreigners, oyibo mentality naija people will still be on Tiwa. Let us see how Tiwa will top Yemi at her return. The statistics are against her. The views from Johnny alone, surpassed the views from all of Tiwa's songs put together by at least 5 mill, that is no fluke. Why didn't Tiwa do her own Johnny since?

2 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by 4C2215131: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
chesterlee:
Yemi has always been the king of queens (Including Tiwa)

I just love the Yoruba/Igbo girl..She's so real and full of energy. Her perfect grasp of the French language is also a big advantage for her.

I see her going places... Its Yemi against the World!

Are you sure you aren't in love with the person rather than the music...forgive me, but with all your gushing and stuff, can't help but draw that conclusion.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by safarigirl(f): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
PLEXPLEX:
Can Yemi sing?
Tiwa any day any time.
Yemi is very friendly no thought but Tiwa & even Seyi re the song bird.
Entertainer like D'banj is Yemi
if you think Yemi can't sing, then you know nothing. She won Peak Talent show by singing, she sang at MAMAs when she got her award, she sang in Duro Timi. So this your comment is d-umb and baseless, Yemi can sing, use Youtube before you post crap.

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by 4C2215131: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mcowubaba:

believe it or not..most hit songs in Nigeria/Africa are Street-oriented SIMPLE..no need to argue blindly...
From the likes of -aye, shoki,dorubucci, first of all get dwn low, limpopo, street madness, alobam, story for the gods, shakiti bobo etc.....now tell me the frequency of classic songs that has made a hit in Nigeria Compare it with the street 1s...
Oga this is no argument..Asa nd davido who sell pass...timi dakolo nd olamide who sell pass undecided... Praiz nd iyanya who sell pass....
Gud day sir

You're so on point!

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by 4C2215131: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
safarigirl:
guy, a MUSICIAN is one who is versatile in music and can play at least ONE musical instrument. What can Tiwa play? Peter Okoye and Flavour are musicians, Tiwa is just a singer, Yemi is not an entertainer, she's a SINGER and a PERFORMER. Yemi won a talent show, while singing, so you can't classify her as just an entertainer, she has an awesome voice. You Nigerians need to learn these terminologies before using them carelessly. Tiwa is NOT a musician

You seem to forget the qualifier I used in defining a musician-"Parlance". That answers your question. I do know the definition of a musician and I anticipated this line of reasoning as your come-back hence my qualifying what I meant by musician.

And I object to your referring to me as "You Nigerians". It's plain rude!
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by missmary(f): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Ur baseless & blind beef wont kill you oooo. If u had 0.0005% of her talent u wont be still unknown. She is awesome as an a musician. More so d sky is large enuf 4 every birds 2 fly. Stop talking nonsense.

I agree am talentless.. But i know queens when I see on.. Yemi alade beats tiwa anyday but all the same, all people mustnt love the same person
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by saintfizzo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
cool lol
ur picture gives a rapper impression.... some dabrat shii... dope swag, I feel U
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by akinsmyk(m): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
safarigirl:
you people just have Western mentality, you're looking at their songs and rating them according to what is more western. Artistes like Simi and Stormrex are better than Tiwa and Seyi Shay, they're different. While Yemi will appeal more to foreigners, oyibo mentality naija people will still be on Tiwa. Let us see how Tiwa will top Yemi at her return. The statistics are against her. The views from Johnny alone, surpassed the views from all of Tiwa's songs put together by at least 5 mill, that is no fluke. Why didn't Tiwa do her own Johnny since?

Nd Omawunmi is western too? Forget about statistics, we cared less about that. What I'm after is the good music. Yemi Alade is been hyped @ d moment. If Yemi wants to sing local, he shlould heep doing that. We want something differnent from norm. We're talking about music that'll announce Nigeria and Africa @ large, u're saying local. Didn't say its bad. I guess Yemi's dance steps and ability to speak a little french makes some of our neighboring countries like her. Looking @ d song she's done critically, after Johnny nd Kissing, which other one unargueably good? I guess Sheyi Shay's Jangilova is not local for you enough if that's what you want. We all knew what kept Tiwa Away, just watchout for her come back...I can be so sure of that. For others you mentioned, Stormrex etc...they're not yet @ d peak, they are doing well but can't yet be compared to those Tiwa nd co. To be popularly reckoned with, you must av done something widely accepted and embraced...how many albums and banging singles do we have from those you mentioned? Most Nur/Pry school pupil knows Tiwa, Sheyi, Yemi, etc nd will sing any of thir music...not even all adults knows your stormrex and co. I doff ma cap for ASA for her own lane
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by MISSNORA(f): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
saintfizzo:
ur picture gives a rapper impression.... some dabrat shii... dope swag, I feel U
thanx dear
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by chesterlee(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
4C2215131:

Are you sure you aren't in love with the person rather than the music...forgive me, but with all your gushing and stuff, can't help but draw that conclusion.

Lol...Being the best doesn't really have to be judged by the music alone.

it comes with having the total package..Being top notch in Personality, carriage and of course Music

I think Yemi is a true definition of the 'total package'.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by mikaael(m): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Shhuuuooo
C trouble o
To like weird mc mean say I b Gay?
E clear say ur left kidney for ur head de pain u embarassed
Shey she resemble woman for ya eye?...abeg check yasef wella o
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by LatestTrend: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
I like both. grin

[quote autor=Mcowubaba post=37668066]Oga
she no street reach yemi alade....
Tiwa dey form Diva while Yemi dey form original agbero street babe...
A simple facts..look at their background....Tiwa na oyinbo retunee, Yemi neva cross naija prior to her sucessful career....tiwa d speak like oyinbo girl-i have spoken with both of them(not bragging nd its no biggieundecided)..... Believe me, tiwa no street at all...[/quote]
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by sweetgala(m): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Am telling you bro. As far as I am concern, I no too gbadun her song like that.

She did Johnnie and that's about it
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by pyyxxaro: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
mikaael:

Shey she resemble woman for ya eye?...abeg check yasef wella o

Abeg come help me check am

I beg

#checking doctor tongue#
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by dplomaticVal: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
More like comparing Rihanna to Beyonce...well in the fullness of time I MISSNORA would dethrone Alade.
MissNora ft Airforce1 - Tender heart.
MissNora ft Kossyablaze - When I'm down
MissNora ft Introvert - Love my boo

that list is preposterous without d mention of Missnora ft dplomaticval - munching my boobs & fingerin my petite poosi
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by possibilita(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
More like comparing Rihanna to Beyonce...well in the fullness of time I MISSNORA would dethrone Alade.
MissNora ft Airforce1 - Tender heart.
MissNora ft Kossyablaze - When I'm down
MissNora ft Introvert - Love my boo
na wa oh but sha Miss Nora ft Possibilita-shake that ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.