Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne (55405 Views)

Teebillz Removes Posts Against Tiwa Savage From Instagram / How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures / Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Sanchez01: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
kannymoore:

Sagely Words!
I Salute Thee Sir!
Thanksgrin
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Sanchez01: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
kannymoore:

Sagely Words!
I Salute Thee Sir!
Thanksgrin
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by wristbangle: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

She can never dethrone Omawumi and Waje. She might be more popular than they are but those who know them can tell the difference

Spot on. Seems some people don't understand music. I just love waje voice. That lady is a killer.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Ilekeh(f): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
I like Yemi more.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Goddygee(m): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
odinese:
Lubbish!

Tiwa is classic, while Yemi is miss pangolo beats
i tell u, the person wey write this rubbish is either all this indomie children wey no sabi beta music.

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by wristbangle: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
themonk:

does wizkid and davido have overseas experience?
tell me which reigning nigerian artiste with overseas experence?
stop this your reverse polarity logic abeg

Stop saying dilapidated statement.

Yemi alade can never dethrone tiwa and if she wants to achieve that, she needs to hype her game.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by wristbangle: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I don't see how Yemi overthroned Tiwa.
What does she sing... 'Johnny mu oooo o' or 'me and you sitting on da teeree... K I S S I N G' angry

Tiwa is on maternity leave. Yemi Alade's friendliness and agility is all that is selling for her, she gat no real competition (for now). Seyi Shay is so busy fixing grey hair and twerking to be a good competition.

I am not tiwa's fan, but I will pick her over Yemi alade. Tiwa's beat is more classy.

Spot on my dear sister.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by wristbangle: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sanchez01:

The article is too hasty for me. I don't see Yemi coming close anytime soon. Regardless, there are several factors to bear in mind when considering or comparing these two.

1. Tiwa's pregnancy: Although this didn't totally put her out but it sure hindered some of her outings, though not all.

2. Mavin: Don Jazzy's style has been a factor to consider. Don Jazzy has a way of reaching out to his crew one after the other. You record today, another next week, maybe next month. And to think that there's Dr. Sid, Reekado Banks, Dija, Da Prince and Korede Bello are all in wait for their chance, Tiwa may not be coming out weekly like Mavin revolves around her.

3. She has put to bed, yes, and I don't expect her to put her baby aside and just resume recording cum shooting tomorrow.

Comparing both of them and saying Yemi Alade has dethroned Tiwa at this point is unfair and a great injustice to Yemi Alade herself. This is a situation of an international act over one trying to register her name. That Michael Jackson failed to sing for a very long time prior his death never meant that Chris Brown or Usher dethroned him.

Bros, it will be an irony to say Chris brown or usher has dethrone the legend of hip hop/R&B.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by obaty(f): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
GodMode:

THIS IS AFRICA...

Vocals doesn't mean anything...

2face no get voice and his still one of the most popular Nigerian musicians..

Asa's voice is unique and I'm sure she is more popular than tiwa..
2face no get voice? you must be joking
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by GodMode: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Bro. Yemi alade music/song is good (just nice), agreed but she still lacks the experience of a veteran musician. Her African tune is not strong enough compared to tiwa sawage.

A professional musician needs to be versatile to appeal to her fans both overseas and here.

Mind you, wizkid and phyno are not real musicians. They are entertainers. Wizkid songs in the past can fit in to live sound unlike now that his songs centre on ladies booty.

Remember the quality of a song involves the sound quality, tune, lyrics, genre, and video quality which yemi alade songs still lag behind a bit. She has a lot of work to do.

I respect olamide because of his originality. Same as Adekunle gold.

Do you know the meaning of veteran

Yemi's tune is more African than tiwa's tune..

Who cares about overseas... As long as Africans and Nigerians love her songs... Foreigners will be the ones chasing her...

Go to youtube.com and type "wizkid freestyles" to know how good wizkid is.

The quality of the song is in the amount of people that like the song...

A person can have the best voice in the world and will not be famous.

Yemi doesn't lag behind in anything.. She is unique.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by elopee3000(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I don't see how Yemi dethroned Tiwa.
What does she sing... 'Johnny mu oooo o' or 'me and you sitting on da teeree... K I S S I N G' angry

Tiwa is on maternity leave. Yemi Alade's friendliness and agility is all that is selling for her, she gat no real competition (for now). Seyi Shay is so busy fixing grey hair and twerking to be a good competition.

I am not tiwa's fan, but I will pick her over Yemi alade. Tiwa's beat is more classy.
and yemi eberechi got 27 million on u tube check tiwas u tube
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by obaty(f): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Una don 4get Asa? Abi una dey craze??!!
no bring Asa here na,it's degrading

2 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by kenoz(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
okay
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by danbrowndmf(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
More like comparing Rihanna to Beyonce...well in the fullness of time I MISSNORA would dethrone Alade.
MissNora ft Airforce1 - Tender heart.
MissNora ft Kossyablaze - When I'm down
MissNora ft Introvert - Love my boo
hmmmmm ft me to na angry
MISSNORA:
More like comparing Rihanna to Beyonce...well in the fullness of time I MISSNORA would dethrone Alade.
hmmmmm ft me to na
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by GodMode: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
obaty:
2face no get voice? you must be joking

You're the joker... Your crush on 2face is making you blind.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by obaty(f): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
GodMode:

You're the joker... Your crush on 2face is making you blind.
Have you ever listened to African queen?
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Bambless1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
It's Yemi Alade......
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by GodMode: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
obaty:
Have you ever listened to African queen?

Have you ever listened to You're not the one by Dare
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by wristbangle: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
GodMode:

Who cares about overseas... As long as Africans and Nigerians love her songs... Foreigners will be the ones chasing her...

[s]The quality of the song is in the amount of people that like the song...
[/s]

Oya I dunno. Please tell me.

The cancelled shows your level of comprehension as music is concern is too low. Please don't allow music experts to see that definition.

Have u attended music school before?

Who cares about wizkid freestyle on you tube. The last award in Nigeria and Africa shows his name was exempted among the winners.

Back to the discussion of the day, Tiwa sawage will and remain an icon. You can't compare yemi alade to her level.

"Igi imu o jina sori"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by danbrowndmf(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I don't see how Yemi dethroned Tiwa.

give this lady one packet of indomie....

No lady can dethrone tiwa in Nigerian music scene as long as she stick with the magic finger "Donjazzy"
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by obaty(f): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
GodMode:

Have you ever listened to You're not the one by Dare
yeah Dare has an amazing voice but that doesn't mean 2face doesn't
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by wristbangle: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:

LOL
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by sweetgala(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
wristbangle:
To dethrone tiwa sawage will be a difficult task for yemi alade, if that's her aim now. Tiwa has the experience of music career from the overseas and locals unlike yemi which is basically local. Though she is talented.

Meanwhile the quality of a song/music centre on the production, tune, lyrics, video coherence/quality and instrumentals. Yemi alade music in terms of these attributes can never match tiwa sawage at the moment.

I don't even think Yemi Alade has the musical library to even unseat tiwa , she is just enjoying her 15 minutes in the bright lights. Beyond her 2 or 3 major hits which sound same what has she done

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by GodMode: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Oya I dunno. Please tell me.
I don't know it too... But I know google can tell you...
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by GodMode: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
obaty:
yeah Dare has an amazing voice but that doesn't mean 2face doesn't

2face doesn't have voice but he has good hit singles..
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by wristbangle: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
GodMode:

I don't know it too... But I know google can tell you...

If you don't know anything, stop spewing nonsense and learn.

Now I will ask again. Have you attended music school before?

Wait self. What genre of music does wizkid sings? Let's start from there.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Spot on my dear sister.

Even her overhyped 'Johnny'... I watched the video just ONCE! That was to understand the hype, after that...I never listened to it or watched it. As long as I had a choice though_ if na for occasion, I no get choice na.

danbrowndmf:
give this lady one packet of indomie....
No lady can dethrone tiwa in Nigerian music scene as long as she stick with the magic finger "Donjazzy"

With her songs that sound the same. I no know who songs resemble pass between her and Timaya.

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by obaty(f): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
GodMode:

2face doesn't have voice but he has good hit singles..
hmm you win,I'm tired of arguing but to me tuface has a nice voice
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by sweetgala(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
GodMode:

The quality of the song is in the amount of people that like the song...

Yemi Alade singing joohny is not african
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by wristbangle: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
sweetgala:

I don't even think Yemi Alade has the musical library to even unseat tiwa , she is just enjoying her 15 minutes in the bright lights. Beyond her 2 or 3 songs major hits which sound same

Am telling you bro. As far as I am concern, I no too gbadun her song like that.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Mcowubaba: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
femi4:
Shut it!

Fire on the mountain, Bibanke, Strong thing, Green land, African Queen and many more sold more copies than you can ever think of in your wildest dream

Before you loose track, the comparison is between Tiwa and Yemi.

Now, list your so called Street Hit tracks by Yemi apart from johnny.
I ll be waiting....
m in a gud mood, so i wouldn't be offended by ur insult...
I care less abt Yemi or Tiwa, i don't listen to both of them,..i don't give a damn abt their muisc..I m only stating facts...which is Street music makes more hit than Classic songs in Nigeria.. U can choose to live in denial, that's ur cup of tea...truth remains....all the classic hits u even listed are over 5 yrs old undecided...so no classic hit since then , while in a single year we can have over 15 hit songs (street oriented)....
Name 3 classic HIT songs this year, i will name over 10 street songs banging all over Nigeria now...
...keep deceiving urself.. Believe me, when it comes to Nigerian/African music demand, sell nd likes u dey learn work...i don retire for d game..i dey foreign hip hop, rock, pop now!!..... Who in his right senses will say Classic songs sells more than street music in NIGERIA...HABA shocked shocked..i taya ooo...
Gud day sir...

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by dotcomnamename: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Tiwa Savage = HIGHLY OVERRATED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London / Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.