Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne (55405 Views)

Teebillz Removes Posts Against Tiwa Savage From Instagram / How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures / Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
wristbangle:

It's being a while dear. How are u?
I'm all good..
Just dat i've been busy with work!
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by dplomaticVal: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mcowubaba:
m in a gud mood, so i wouldn't be offended by ur insult...
I care less abt Yemi or Tiwa, i don't listen to both of them,..i don't give a damn abt their muisc..I m only stating facts...which is Street music makes more hit than Classic songs in Nigeria.. U can choose to live in denial, that's ur cup of tea...truth remains....all the classic hits u even listed are over 5 yrs old undecided...so no classic hit since then , while in a single year we can have over 15 hit songs (street oriented)....
Name 3 classic HIT songs this year, i will name over 10 street songs banging all over Nigeria now...
...keep deceiving urself.. Believe me, when it comes to Nigerian/African music demand, sell nd likes u dey learn work...i don retire for d game..i dey foreign hip hop, rock, pop now!!..... Who in his right senses will say Classic songs sells more than street music in NIGERIA...HABA shocked shocked..i taya ooo...
Gud day sir...
160,000,000 peeps endorse ur post.. spot on!

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by erusen: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
osaslord500:
Dethrone ke?

Na with her gara gara music she wan use dethrone tiwa?

Op dey reason tinz deeply sometimez
for your mind who be tiwa self
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by erusen: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
end time tinz
na woo for you oh
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by petkoffDrake(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Demmieviere:
[center][/center] Story Story. . . All Na Wash, Halt Posting Nonsense, Please...
soo? is that y u wanna strangle urself in ur dp?
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by mizhanny(f): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
osaslord500:
Dethrone ke?

Na with her gara gara music she wan use dethrone tiwa?

Op dey reason tinz deeply sometimez
I wonder oooo
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by mikaael(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Abeg come help me check am

I beg

#checking doctor tongue#

Na dah one u for talk na...oya hw much u go pay?.. cheesy
pyyxxaro:

Abeg come help me check am

I beg

#checking doctor tongue#

Na dah one u for talk na...oya hw much u go pay?..
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by islandmoon: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
i give Yemi Alade 2more years till she look like Onyeka Onwenu and as for Tiwa, she need to go back to her former style, she was better alone.

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Temysteve(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
jiggaz:
In my previous article, i wrote about how Tiwa Savage helped and killed Mocheddah's music career and ascended the THRONE as the Queen of Naija Pop Music.

I also wrote another article, how Yemi Alade was planning a Coup D'etat to dethrone Tiwa Savage and she has finally achieved her aim.... Presently, Yemi Alade is the BIGGEST & MOST POPULAR Nigerian Female Singer across Africa!!!! Omo, this babe is huge across AFRICA!!! She has virtually toured the whole African countries, from her sold-out Stadium Concerts in Tanzania, Togo, Namibia etc... To her awards when she clinched the BEST FEMALE in Africa at the last MTV MAMA Award.

A music promoter in Namibia was telling me sometime ago that Yemi Alade is the number one Nigerian Female artiste in Namibia and that her songs are on heavy rotation. She's also very BIG in East Africa and also West African countries. Congrats Yemi, its not easy. I watched your career grow from 2009 during Peak Talent Show where u emerged the winner. Hard Work pays.

Meanwhile, Seyi Shay is rising very fast in the industry too, Yemi you might want to watch your back oo. Cos i think Seyi is planning another Coup D'etat on you as you did Tiwa grin grin I wish Tiwa all the best as she comes back from Omugwo....... Nigerian artistes are the best.... They are talented except the ones dat sing Kpangolo music. grin
lol, who ar dose singing kpangolo music? Nd moreover their is an adage in yoruba wich says "2i te ni kan o ba baje, te ni kan o le da!" assuming tiwa does't got pregnant wich lead to her omission in d industry 4 a while! Yemi can never overthrone her. But u knw, their is nothin without a reason. Congrats to yemi Alade coz she took her chances nd we waitin 4 d full force of the #MAVIN1STLADY hopefully by next year!!!
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Temysteve(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
debson:
The stage is big enough for both of them to reign. Must you pull one down to raise the other?
Confirm!!!
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Seyi seyi featured wizkid buh she is not as popular as yemi alade, yemi alade fought her way to the top, I will advice seyi seyi to keep on releasing new hit singles not only releasing buh she should promote her songs.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by oluwatunechi(m): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
if yemi na d queen where una put cynthia morgan
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by wristbangle: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I'm all good..
Just dat i've been busy with work!

Okay. That's nice. How is work?
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by pyyxxaro: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
mikaael:

Na dah one u for talk na...oya hw much u go pay?.. cheesy

Na dah one u for talk na...oya hw much u go pay?..

Hmmmm

Boss funds low o

I fit dash u small dog shaaaä #normal bingo#
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by mikaael(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Hmmmm
Boss funds low o
I fit dash u small dog shaaaä #normal bingo#
Lol...u try
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by pyyxxaro: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
mikaael:

Lol...u try

Ok

God bless you
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Rexnegro(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bibidear:
U dnt know what u saying
Op wey him head no correct nahim una dey reply ? Yemi to tiwa ? Smh to the op.....yemi songs too dey ordinary , she sings and appear too fake Jare and her nicki minaj wanna be attitude is really vexing me....pack and paint everywhere like rainbow. BET is mad giving best female award for dat son johny ? Chai BET award has lost its credibility.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Rexnegro(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bibidear:
U dnt know what u saying
Op wey him head no correct nahim una dey reply ? Yemi to tiwa ? Smh to the op.....yemi songs too dey ordinary , she sings and appear too fake Jare and her nicki minaj wanna be attitude is really vexing me....pack and paint everywhere like rainbow. BET is mad for giving her best female award because of dat song johny ? because aside dat song don't no any hit song of her wey fit match tiwa talent..Chai BET award has lost its credibility.
.tiwa songs....wanted, shout out , my darling , without my heart etc very nice songs if yemi can sing better than that then op come make we analyse.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Maximus85(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
jiggaz:
In my previous article, i wrote about how Tiwa Savage helped and killed Mocheddah's music career and ascended the THRONE as the Queen of Naija Pop Music.

I also wrote another article, how Yemi Alade was planning a Coup D'etat to dethrone Tiwa Savage and she has finally achieved her aim.... Presently, Yemi Alade is the BIGGEST & MOST POPULAR Nigerian Female Singer across Africa!!!! Omo, this babe is huge across AFRICA!!! She has virtually toured the whole African countries, from her sold-out Stadium Concerts in Tanzania, Togo, Namibia etc... To her awards when she clinched the BEST FEMALE in Africa at the last MTV MAMA Award.

A music promoter in Namibia was telling me sometime ago that Yemi Alade is the number one Nigerian Female artiste in Namibia and that her songs are on heavy rotation. She's also very BIG in East Africa and also West African countries. Congrats Yemi, its not easy. I watched your career grow from 2009 during Peak Talent Show where u emerged the winner. Hard Work pays.

Meanwhile, Seyi Shay is rising very fast in the industry too, Yemi you might want to watch your back oo. Cos i think Seyi is planning another Coup D'etat on you as you did Tiwa grin grin I wish Tiwa all the best as she comes back from Omugwo....... Nigerian artistes are the best.... They are talented except the ones dat sing Kpangolo music. grin

Tiwa is now a complete woman. You can't expect her to still retain her spot in this very competitive market. Tiwa is in capable hands (MAVIN) She'll be back soon before you blink. Tiwa anyday anytime is a million miles ahead of the other girl.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
jiggaz:
They are talented except the ones dat sing Kpangolo music. grin
example tonto dike ""get high""
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by saintfizzo(m): 12:11am On Sep 05, 2015
MISSNORA:
thanx dear
what's ur email? I'll send u som hiphop essentials
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:45am On Sep 05, 2015
safarigirl:
if you think Yemi can't sing, then you know nothing. She won Peak Talent show by singing, she sang at MAMAs when she got her award, she sang in Duro Timi. So this your comment is d-umb and baseless, Yemi can sing, use Youtube before you post crap.

She can sing but not like Tiwa n like i say not even like Seyi Shey.
She might ve won that peak competition u made mention of but if i may ask u, was Tiwa or Seyi Shey in the competition?
If u really understand wat is singing, i mean vocal prowess & dexterity then u would understand what i'm talking about. Yemi is awesome & a very unique entertainer just like D'banj. Though she sings but i can assure u it is NOT in the class of Tiwa......
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Ertekazee: 5:30am On Sep 05, 2015
The realm Tiwa Savage operates from musically, is unreachable and unattainable for the likes of Yemi Alade. Singing comes naturally to Tiwa Savage, and it's obvious that, it's an innate talent in her, unlike the publicity seeking and loquacious Yemi Alade.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by emeka2847: 6:37am On Sep 05, 2015
Guy it is too early to say. tiwa savage is only on a maternity leave.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by davepsalm: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2015
Tiwa Savage remains the hottest Yemi Alade can not stand.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Musicminista(m): 9:43am On Sep 05, 2015
dplomaticVal:

160,000,000 peeps endorse ur post.. spot on!
The truth isvdat both of you are right bothkind of songs hit but one usually sell more. Jonny is dead by literally but Fire on the mountain is still making money due to royalties. Jonny cant be used forvalot of add and oda coporate stuffs but classics can. Dats just d difference. You both are ryt.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2015
wristbangle:

Okay. That's nice. How is work?
Very well..
Thanks smiley
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Oolajumoke(f): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
J for jug
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I don't see how Yemi dethroned Tiwa.
I am not tiwa's fan, but I will pick her over Yemi alade. Tiwa's beat is more classy.

Make that Don Jazzy.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Sammyblaq(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Even her overhyped 'Johnny'... I watched the video just ONCE! That was to understand the hype, after that...I never listened to it or watched it. As long as I had a choice though_ if na for occasion, I no get choice na.

With her songs that sound the same. I no know who songs resemble pass between her and Timaya.
O nnem... you are mouthed.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Demmieviere(f): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
petkoffDrake:

soo? is that y u wanna strangle urself in ur dp?
. . Question For Your Ancestors.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by petkoffDrake(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
Demmieviere:
. . Question For Your Ancestors.
u look scary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London / Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped) / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.