Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne (55401 Views)

Teebillz Removes Posts Against Tiwa Savage From Instagram / How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures / Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Mcowubaba: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
femi4:
Shut it!

Fire on the mountain, Bibanke, Strong thing, Green land, African Queen and many more sold more copies than you can ever think of in your wildest dream

Before you loose track, the comparison is between Tiwa and Yemi.

Now, list your so called Street Hit tracks by Yemi apart from johnny.
I ll be waiting....
m in a gud mood, so i wouldn't be offended by ur insult...
I care less abt Yemi or Tiwa, i don't listen to both of them,..i don't give a damn abt their muisc..I m only stating facts...which is Street music makes more hit than Classic songs in Nigeria.. U can choose to live in denial, that's ur cup of tea...truth remains....all the classic hits u even listed are over 5 yrs old undecided...so no classic hit since then , while in a single year we can have over 15 hit songs (street oriented)....
Name 3 classic HIT songs this year, i will name over 10 street songs banging all over Nigeria now...
...keep deceiving urself.. Believe me, when it comes to Nigerian/African music demand, sell nd likes u dey learn work...i don retire for d game..i dey foreign hip hop, rock, pop now!!..... Who in his right senses will say Classic songs sells more than street music in NIGERIA...HABA shocked shocked..i taya ooo...
Gud day sir.......

2 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by wristbangle: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Even her overhyped 'Johnny'... I watched the video just ONCE! That was to understand the hype, after that...I never listened to it or watched it. As long as I had a choice though_ if na for occasion, I no get choice na.

I just hate that music track. No be only Johnny. Mtcheww! So senseless.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
difference b xay YEMI ALADE DEY 4ukable pax TIWA SALVAGE
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Kanbee: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail based on the performance of the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even worse, makes jokes in poor taste, it reflects negatively on the bride and groom. If you want your reception to be classy, run smoothly, and be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-friendly price, contact A Professional MC on 07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Mcowubaba: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
LatestTrend:
Tiwa got both class and street.

Oga
she no street reach yemi alade....
Tiwa dey form Diva while Yemi dey form original agbero street babe...
A simple facts..look at their background....Tiwa na oyinbo retunee, Yemi neva cross naija prior to her sucessful career....tiwa d speak like oyinbo girl-i have spoken with both of them(not bragging nd its no biggieundecided)..... Believe me, tiwa no street at all...
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by GodMode: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
obaty:
hmm you win,I'm tired of arguing but to me tuface has a nice voice

2face is your crush... I hope your man doesn't take you anywhere near 2face...
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by christee(f): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
life na soldier go soldier come
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by DarryOsh(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by danbrowndmf(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Even her overhyped 'Johnny'... I watched the video just ONCE! That was to understand the hype, after that...I never listened to it or watched it. As long as I had a choice though_ if na for occasion, I no get choice na.

With her songs that sound the same. I no know who songs resemble pass between her and Timaya.
timaya is better...the industry changed timaya,he use to be a good vocalist I knew b4 he blew up
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by GodMode: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
wristbangle:

If you don't know anything, stop spewing nonsense and learn.

Now I will ask again. Have you attended music school before?

Wait self. What genre of music does wizkid sings? Let's start from there.

You're right... I don't know anything.. I don't know what music is... I've never been to music school.. I don't know what genre means...

YOU'RE RIGHT....

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by saintfizzo(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
More like comparing Rihanna to Beyonce...well in the fullness of time I MISSNORA would dethrone Alade.
MissNora ft Airforce1 - Tender heart.
MissNora ft Kossyablaze - When I'm down
MissNora ft Introvert - Love my boo
I can only smh..... not hating btw
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by obaty(f): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
GodMode:

2face is your crush... I hope your man doesn't take you anywhere near 2face...
lol I'm not crushing on tuface
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I don't see how Yemi dethroned Tiwa.
What does she sing... 'Johnny mu oooo o' or 'me and you sitting on da teeree... K I S S I N G' angry

Tiwa is on maternity leave. Yemi Alade's friendliness and agility is all that is selling for her, she gat no real competition (for now). Seyi Shay is so busy fixing grey hair and twerking to be a good competition.

I am not tiwa's fan, but I will pick her over Yemi alade. Tiwa's beat is more classy.
Gosh! I'm done with visiting random profile pages.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by herald9: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
If there was any throne, then Yemi is occupying the one in the streets.

There's no royalty in kpangolo bloodline grin
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by GodMode: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
obaty:
lol I'm not crushing on tuface

After defending him that way... You must think I don't know how to mentalise a woman..

His tall, dark, handsome and has smooth head..
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by obaty(f): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
GodMode:

After defending him that way... You must think I don't know how to mentalise a woman..

His tall, dark, handsome and has smooth head..

lmao I like him because he sings good music and that is all
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Sanchez01: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Bros, it will be an irony to say Chris brown or usher has dethrone the legend of hip hop/R&B.
Exactly my point. Although Tiwa has not taken the legendary role but the likes of Yemi Alade is nowhere near.

3 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by hafeeez11(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Make Cool Cash by becoming one of our Ambassadors on the comforts of your bed. All you have to do to apply is Search @hafeez11 On instagram like my previous post and follow the instructions there we also give away daily cool gifts check it out and stand a chance to make some cash
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by mikaael(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Weird MC is better than both of them

Weird MC my Ruv where are you
Pls come back to ur Booooo of life cry

Are u gay?
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by GodMode: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
obaty:
lmao I like him because he sings good music and that is all

Okay.. You win..
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by IamOpemipo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sanchez01:

The article is too hasty for me. I don't see Yemi coming close anytime soon. Regardless, there are several factors to bear in mind when considering or comparing these two.

1. Tiwa's pregnancy: Although this didn't totally put her out but it sure hindered some of her outings, though not all.

2. Mavin: Don Jazzy's style has been a factor to consider. Don Jazzy has a way of reaching out to his crew one after the other. You record today, another next week, maybe next month. And to think that there's Dr. Sid, Reekado Banks, Dija, Da Prince and Korede Bello are all in wait for their chance, Tiwa may not be coming out weekly like Mavin revolves around her.

3. She has put to bed, yes, and I don't expect her to put her baby aside and just resume recording cum shooting tomorrow.

Comparing both of them and saying Yemi Alade has dethroned Tiwa at this point is unfair and a great injustice to Yemi Alade herself. This is a situation of an international act over one trying to register her name. That Michael Jackson failed to sing for a very long time prior his death never meant that Chris Brown or Usher dethroned him.

Word!

The old sachez?
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by ostopsmich(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ladies, do you wish to trim down your weight by 7-10kg or more or you desire a flat tummy all in 9days wIthout any side effect? Visit http://healthylivingconsults.com/fatloss.html for solutions
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by pyyxxaro: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
mikaael:

Are u gay?

Shhuuuooo

C trouble o

To like weird mc mean say I b Gay?

E clear say ur left kidney for ur head de pain u embarassed
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by dotcomnamename: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Stop comparing Tiwa Savage with Yemi Alade just because she's signed to Don Jazzy's Mavin Records and because na Oyinbo returnee. Go to west and east african countries, even france, you will know that Yemi Alade is going really far than Tiwa at the moment. Everything in life is time. Tiwas's time is about to hit the pole, while Yemi is rising very fast...

At present in the Music Industry in Nigeria, all eyes are on Yemi Alade, not Tiwa Savage!

I like Tiwa than Yemi Alade personally! But make una say the truth for once.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by simdam500(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Richie0974: Don't worry by the time Tiwa releases one or two singles, steers one or two controversies.... They'll almost forget about Yemi Alade..... Just wait for her kid to be older.... wink

Don't mind the op,

Tiwa is just the queen in the game for now and nobody else
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by MISSNORA(f): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
saintfizzo:
cool lol
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by MISSNORA(f): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
saintfizzo:
cool lol
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by titi4fola(f): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sijo01:
Ok o
Who will now dethrone Yemi Alade?
You
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by MISSNORA(f): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hmmmmm ft me to na angryhmmmmm ft me to na
OK dear
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by titi4fola(f): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
All is well!!!
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by persius555(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
holluwai:
dont be so quick to conclude. For me I believe Tiwa has got more vocals than your friend(Yemi)

Seyi shey is the one that only comes close vocally.
My thought too. Vocally and lyrically, she is nowhere near both tiwa and sheyi. I think what endears her personality to the african crowd is her ability to blend her african heritage, look, style to her brand of music. She is in a league of her own. At the moment, she seems to be the only african female artist with that african diva statute, others are tilted to the western style and blend. She hasnt got more hits than tiwa maybe a bit more than sheyi shay, but she is doing very well for herself

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by arabianights: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
wristbangle:
To dethrone tiwa sawage will be a difficult task for yemi alade, if that's her aim now. Tiwa has the experience of music career from the overseas and locals unlike yemi which is basically local. Though she is talented.

Meanwhile the quality of a song/music centre on the production, tune, lyrics, video coherence/quality and instrumentals. Yemi alade music in terms of these attributes can never match tiwa sawage at the moment.

Yemi appeals more to masses than tiwa.Iam sorry but shes more composed and decent than tiwa.Tiwa as far as am concerned is no match for yemi

Overseas? is that the yardstick?Yemi is not talented ,shes very talented.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.