Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne (55403 Views)

Teebillz Removes Posts Against Tiwa Savage From Instagram / How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures / Yemi Alade Reacts To 'kicking Tiwa Savage From The Throne' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by odinese(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lubbish!

Tiwa is classic, while Yemi is miss pangolo beats

6 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by porrigeyam(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
this hot beans sweet die grin
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by dotna(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Says who
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by condralbede(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
I prefer yemi too..
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yemi Eberechi Alade

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Jamb2016Expo: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Tiwa still d queen
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
I LOVE YEMI A, ANYTIME,ANYDAY...MORE GREASE TO YOUR ALREADY GREASED ELBOWS
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by PLEXPLEX(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
Can Yemi sing? Tiwa any day any time. Yemi is very friendly no thought but Tiwa & even Seyi re the song bird. Entertainer like D'banj is Yemi

5 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Auxillary(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
undecided does it look like I care
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by PLEXPLEX(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Weird MC is better than both of them

Weird MC my Ruv where are you

Pls come back to ur Booooo of life cry

na wa to u o, i tot tiwa n yemi re both singist while weirdmc na rappist.... wetin come connect them na?
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yemi is good though but she's not close to Tiwa yet.

3 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Op, ur conclusion only happen in dreams...

2 Likes

mehn but this tiwa is sweet ooo, with a juicy mouth for action and sweet eyes. she is tiny like my new bae in london grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by aderonkedeborah(f): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
end time tinz
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Iamthoney(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
DiegoNakel:
J
Johnny
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Savigne(f): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
I'm not a huge fan of Tiwa,I would pick Omawunmi over her anyday.But saying Yemi Alade has "dethroned" Tiwa is ill~informed....
Wetin Yemi dey sing?....On an international scale Tiwa loss Yemi by farrrr.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mtchewwwwwww iranu abasha, watin concern me if nah gala dey chop, me sef dey on the throne. In my hubby house.
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Mcowubaba: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I don't see how Yemi overthroned Tiwa.
What does she sing... 'Johnny mu oooo o' or 'me and you sitting on da teeree... K I S S I N G' angry

Tiwa is on maternity leave. Yemi Alade's friendliness and agility is all that is selling for her, she gat no real competition (for now). Seyi Shay is so busy fixing grey hair and twerking to be a good competition.

I am not tiwa's fan, but I will pick her over Yemi alade. Tiwa's beat is more classy.
Tiwa is Class
Yemi is Street
now ask urself -class or street which 1 sells more in Nigeria nd even Africa @ large= STREET cool
thats why Wizkid sells more than Banky W...banky gat class, wizkid gat street...

2 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by pyyxxaro: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

na wa to u o, i tot tiwa n yemi re both singist while weirdmc na rappist.... wetin come connect them na?

Who be this again

Be like say you won lodge for Jail this weekend

Oya kneel down, make I anoint you tongue
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by GodMode: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
wristbangle:
To dethrone tiwa sawage will be a difficult for yemi alade, if that's her aim now. Tiwa has the experienced of music career from the overseas and locals unlike yemi which is basically local. Though she is talented.

tiwa's overseas experience doesn't mean anything in Africa...

Yemi Alade's music appeals to Africans cos its tune is African... Same way phyno's music appeals to igbos... Olamide, wizkid music to yorubas..

6 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
osaslord500:
Dethrone ke?

Na with her gara gara music she wan use dethrone tiwa?

Op dey reason tinz deeply sometimez

LOL. You dey mind dem

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Tiwa is Class
Yemi is Street
now ask urself -class or street which 1 sells more in Nigeria nd even Africa @ large= STREET cool
thats why Wizkid sells more than Banky W...banky gat class, wizkid gat street...

Tiwa savage have both. Her music might not be too rugged but she has got it all

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Sanchez01: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
wristbangle:
To dethrone tiwa sawage will be a difficult for yemi alade, if that's her aim now. Tiwa has the experienced of music career from the overseas and locals unlike yemi which is basically local. Though she is talented.
The article is too hasty for me. I don't see Yemi coming close anytime soon. Regardless, there are several factors to bear in mind when considering or comparing these two.

1. Tiwa's pregnancy: Although this didn't totally put her out but it sure hindered some of her outings, though not all.

2. Mavin: Don Jazzy's style has been a factor to consider. Don Jazzy has a way of reaching out to his crew one after the other. You record today, another next week, maybe next month. And to think that there's Dr. Sid, Reekado Banks, Dija, Da Prince and Korede Bello are all in wait for their chance, Tiwa may not be coming out weekly like Mavin revolves around her.

3. She has put to bed, yes, and I don't expect her to put her baby aside and just resume recording cum shooting tomorrow.

Comparing both of them and saying Yemi Alade has dethroned Tiwa at this point is unfair and a great injustice to Yemi Alade herself. This is a situation of an international act over one trying to register her name. That Michael Jackson failed to sing for a very long time prior his death never meant that Chris Brown or Usher dethroned him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
ITSaWRAP:
On point, nice article. However Yemi Alade is a great art, from vocal delivery to wardrobe management and hair stunt. She deserves the crown.

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below

What vocal deliveryshocked

2 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
missmary:
Tiwa savage never had a throne to me...i therefore do not regard her a the queen of anything..only her beauty (make up endowed) sold...Yemi alade though has an awesome charisma..her music is selling her creativeness...shes awesome..
Ur baseless & blind beef wont kill you oooo. If u had 0.0005% of her talent u wont be still unknown. She is awesome as an a musician. More so d sky is large enuf 4 every birds 2 fly. Stop talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by eph12(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Someone is taking care of her baby and you say she has been dethroned. Smh
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

Singers

And

Rapper
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by femi4: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Tiwa is Class
Yemi is Street
Tiwa is better by far in

Live performance
Awards
Voice
Endorsement
Lyrics
Beats and
Quality video

4 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by MISSNORA(f): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
KashyBaby:
Yemi has this charisma and her friendly face will bring her closer to all her fans unlike Tiwa, she looks more diva embarassed
hmmm I don't think so
Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by samzheee(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
yemi alade bawo?? to me, seyi shay is better than yemi sef.

3 Likes

Re: How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne by chesterlee(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yemi has always been the king of queens (Including Tiwa)

I just love the Yoruba/Igbo girl..She's so real and full of energy. Her perfect grasp of the French language is also a big advantage for her.

I see her going places... Its Yemi against the World!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Seyi Law At Arin's Angels May Day Afrobeats Concert In London / Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.