Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,798 members, 7,837,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland (18900 Views)

Black Soot In Rivers State: RSGV Issues Press Release. / Saraki Issues Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Haywhymido:
Good bye, Good riddance
die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by tomakint: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
I already ignored the nkita bendel. grin grin
Better, already he got company grin cheesy
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
bloodkiIler:

i hate bastards the guy is a bastard that deserves death.

a handcuff on his mother that D day should have prevented her prostitute mother from forking dogs that born him
Are you going to kill the son of a dog? grin grin
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
tomakint:

He's got over 7 seven monikers just to curse his prostitute mother and his ogwu ajah papa. grin grin
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
ngeneukwenu is a disgusting bastard that is soo useless

disgusting she-male that hates being a man Hopless creature that was a waste of sperm by the bastard man that forked that cursed pucccy of his useless mother
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
bloodkiIler:
i know Thunder scatter your family there Insha'Allah amin

U are a small fry

Go and look for food to eat before hunger rapes you to death

Truckpusher knows what time it is

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Are you going to kill the son of a dog? grin grin

he deserves to die by bomb or by electrocution
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
tomakint:

Ah Oga Agbaya is here tonite

How is your girlfriend, Miss poverty?

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu, Amaechi's diick nibbling goblin that has been cursed with gender identity crisis , where art thou? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

U are a small fry

Better stick to fuccking your hoe of a mother please.

I'm your god.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
bloodkiIler:

he deserves to die by bomb or by electrocution
Curse him and I'm 100% with you on this one tonight.

What did you say forked his useless hoe of a mother again?
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

U are a small fry

Nope you won't eat because it's bad market for your prostitute mother but don't worry if she can service my dog maybe I'll consider giving her money for her daily meals but the only problem here is that dog's don't wear condoms and your mother is infected with STD so i don't want my dog to contact gonorrhea so i may not allow it sha.

btw

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Otu nne i ebea

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Better stick to fuccking your hoe of a mother please.

I'm your god.

U are fat slob with big belly

Ugly morrafucker tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Who is uglier?

Tomakint

or Truckpusher?

Agbaya meji

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

Ah Oga Agbaya is here tonite

How is your girlfriend, Miss poverty?

you should be more concerned about your mother who's STD infested prostitute not some clean classy babe of your master.

use product of dog's sperm
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

Dumbo, you started running mad by repeating your posts? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
NgeneUkwenu, Amaechi's diick nibbling goblin that has been cursed with gender identity crisis , where art thou? grin grin

Please face chidozieude and leave Miss. Ngene out of your misery tonight tongue

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

I am saying the truth

U are a FAT UGLY OLD MAN

tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Enough said.
Shymm3x:
You lot take this internet shiit too seriously. I believe some of you need to get laid and some fresh air. Joblessness is a bad thing and I don't even think they pay out lot that much for the amount of energy you expend on here cos I doubt you get paid for the overall social media branding/marketing/publicity. If you do, you won't get involved in some of the draining shenanigans some of you political jobbers get involved in.

The kids of those of you represent are doing big things and making tens of millions of naira (I know cos I'm networking with a few), while most of you just waste away on here for crumbs, growing grey hair in the process, while languishing in abject poverty.

Time is of the essence and I feel sorry for a lot of you loool.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss gini? iffa hear.

But come oh , you dun dey wear pampers? abi your yansh never begin dey leak? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

can your father afford that seat only?

see the issue here is your prostitute mother not that fine man you posted there that you can not even afford the clothes he's wearing

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

miss she-male grin

disgusting thing from a wasted sperm of a useless father

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chidozieude:

I am saying the truth

U are a FAT UGLY OLD MAN

tongue tongue tongue

am saying the truth your mother is an STD infested prostitute isn't it.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
peppyluv02:
Enough said.
which enough said? They are one and the same - They only started singing a different song when the Fulani dullarldinho started showing how dumb his kinsmen were. grin grin grin
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:

Leave the bastard to me.

i have met his likes better than him so he's just a minion.

we raised an issue here of his mother being a prostitute and he's dodging the questions.

Chidozieude is your mother not a prostitute?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]which enough said? They are one and the same - They only started singing a different song when the Fulani dullarldinho started showing how dumb his kinsmen were. grin grin grin[/s]

Ugly old man

Agbaya

Go and have a shower

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
bloodkiIler:

[s]Leave the bastard to me.

i have met his likes better than him so he's just a minion.

we raised an issue here of his mother being a prostitute and he's dodging the questions.

Chidozieude is your mother not a prostitute? [/s]

noisemaker

even mzmycoli your friend is not talking

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by bloodkiIler: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
am going to arrange a known residential gay bastard Rilwayne001 with ngeneukwenu for forking Fiesta so miss ngene get your asss ready because you're going to be forked Chidozieude is highly welcomed to the show because it's like he likes male asss too cheesy
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Una don buy market oooooo

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Chidozieude: 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mzmycoli

how are you?

Are you still FAT and UGLY?

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
bloodkiIler:
am going to arrange a known residential gay bastard Rilwayne001 with ngeneukwenu for forking Fiesta so miss ngene get your asss ready because you're going to be forked Chidozieude is highly welcomed to the show because it's like he likes male asss too cheesy
grin grin
Re: Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland by Haywhymido(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
bloodkiIler:
die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
n who is dat 4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) / Saraki Attends NGF’s Dinner For New, Returning Governors / DPR: Nigeria’s Oil Reserves Will Run Dry In 49 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.