Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs (13400 Views)

Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Outrageous: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Se.xually’ – Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by McEwen(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Those close to her say she claims to be the cutest babe with one of the biggest assets around. shocked shocked

2 Shares

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Vanity upon vanity

3 Likes

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by lekjons(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
why does ladies think, guy love 'very big' boobs/asses?!
yesterday, one was thanking God for giving her very big boobs!
disgusting!

when they are old, the thing'll now look like an empty polythene bag!

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Desgidi(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
There is nothing like vanity upon vanity here.....This is asset upon reality... if u don't like it..pls just do me a favour.... Gerraheare

6 Likes

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by grad2012(f): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
I love the native she looks hot in it
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by wtfCode: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
so, what's really sexy about that pic huh?? **op, i hate nonsense**

2 Likes

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Zehner(f): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
The 3rd picture her head looks small on her body and she looks like she needs to poo embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
lekjons:
why does ladies think, guy love 'very big' boobs/asses?!
yesterday, one was thanking God for giving her very big boobs!
disgusting!

when they are old, the thing'll now look like an empty polythene bag!

Finally, a guy with sense & one that marches to the beat of his own drum. Niiiice. So what do you look for in a woman?

1 Like

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by rawpadgin(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Fat girls been claiming sexy

if i were the only man on earth, u will remain single for the rest of ya life
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Finally, a guy with sense & one that marches to the beat of his own drum. Niiiice. So what do you look for in a woman?

LOL... dude's lying to you! He's pro'ly jerking off to that pic right now grin

90% of guys like girls with big boobs. 8% find it fascinating (nothing more). The remaining 2 are stoics and homos. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Snowangel4:
Vanity upon vanity

Yeah right! Let's see your own set of vanities shocked

2 Likes

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
kovak:

90% of guys like girls with big boobs. 8% find it fascinating (nothing more). The remaining 2 are stoics and homos. grin

Were you also jerking off to it? grin lol @ stoics & homos. Or maybe they just prefer something a little more...portable.
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
kovak:

Were you also jerking off to it? grin lol @ stoics & homos. Or maybe they just prefer something portable.
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
rawpadgin:
Fat girls been claiming sexy

if i were the only man on earth, u will remain single for the rest of ya life

But you visited the thread despite the title... what where you expecting yo see? A sister with KJV on her hands? wink
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by lekjons(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

first of all my apologies to endowed Nairalandersgringrin

@the question,

physically not over-sized breast like the one up there..

and about ma post i was only reffering to VERY big boobs.
they're cute, but i can't a woman with VERY big boobs!
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
lekjons:
first of all my apologies to endowed Nairalandersgringrin

@the question,

physically not over-sized breast like the one up there..

and about ma post i was only reffering to VERY big boobs.
they're cute, but i can't a woman with VERY big boobs!

lol, understood.
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Were you also jerking off to it? grin lol @ stoics & homos. Or maybe they just prefer something portable.

LOL... don't know what to tell you right now lipsrsealed
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by rawpadgin(m): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
kovak:

But you visited the thread despite the title... what where you expecting yo see? A sister with KJV on her hands? wink
there is nothing sexy about this chubby lady my friend

1 Like

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
rawpadgin:
there is nothing sexy about this chubby lady my friend

Dude you haven't answered my question. If you don't like endowed girls, what were you looking for on this thread? cheesy
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by McEwen(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Snowangel4:
Vanity upon vanity
No wonder @ ur DP grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by rawpadgin(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
kovak:

Dude you haven't answered my question. If you don't like endowed girls, what were you looking for on this thread? cheesy
I was hoping to see a slim chick with potable hips tongue
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by IamLEGEND1: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
she looks somehow.....
dont get me wrong,asses and bòobs are awesome......
but not when they are unnecessarily big and devoid of any definite form......
pretty face+moderate boobs+awesome ass= perfection

6 Likes

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
rawpadgin:
I was hoping to see a slim chick with potable hips tongue

Fair answer. That would have been good to see too grin
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
she looks somehow.....

dont get me wrong,asses and bòobs are awesome......

but not when they are unnecessarily big and devoid of any definite form......

pretty face+moderate boobs+awesome ass= perfection

Now this is a guy who knows what he wants. But please let all women feel good about their God given endorsements - whether big or small - celebrate them all smiley

2 Likes

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
McEwen:

LOOOOL... grin

1 Like

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
McEwen:
Those close to her say she claims to be the cutest babe with one of the biggest assets around. shocked shocked

Ok seen. She is cute and actually my speck but not d biggest Iv seen grin grin grin grin
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
Snowangel4:
Vanity upon vanity

I can see exactly y grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by asscb(f): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
grad2012:
I love the native she looks hot in it
cool

1 Like

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by IamLEGEND1: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
kovak:

Now this is a guy who knows what he wants. But please let all women feel good about their God given endorsements - whether big or small - celebrate them all smiley

we are not going to pander to their egos....

if they want their assets celebrated and appreciated,they should keep in shape.

not sitting on their asses,accumulating all the weight of africa and think they are sexy.....

na dem u go see dey run around dey scream

#TeamInnerBeauty

1 Like

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
dukeolumde:

I can see exactly y grin grin grin grin

K
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
McEwen:

K
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by McEwen(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Snowangel4:

K

your backside could be the bomb,who knows..... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. / I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) / This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.