Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) (27737 Views)

Military Destroys Illegal Refineries In Okrika, Rivers State (photos) / JTF Destroys 3 Illegal Refineries In Niger Delta / NAF Helicopter Gunship Destroys Illegal Oil Refineries In Rivers State. See PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by ExInferis(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:
Ouch! That environment is completely messed up. Nigerians aren't smart at all. The dullard aka 'Baba Go Slow' is doing nothing to fix the filthy Nigerian environment and that is a big shame on him.

Demburrows:
It is there right to their God giving natural resources,,, a word to the FG

informato:
I know your plan is to render the south poor...be warned, else you will die like ABACHA

mumus.

later you unwashed heathens will start making noise that your land is devastated and that someone must come clean it up. Your bunkerers, pipeline vandals and illegal refineries are responsible for the damage.

blind-sided cretins.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by islandmoon: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
see, let me give you guys a tip off, their is a bridge in a PH under construction where the Northerners usually offload their cattle years back before they relocate to post 3 area , the bridge am talking is the bridge linking Trans Amadi Slaughter to YKC

when you look by the right you will see a large fence close to the Trans Amadi Zoo.

i have done my private investigation and here are my observations

those guys usually loads gallons in some boats somewhere, they brings these gallons back with diesel from the creek bit by bit and load them in a lorry occasionally, i spent some times monitoring these peoples activities until one day i saw a police patrol van there , probably the police around this axis usually come around every two days to collect their own share from the proceed.
i discovered i was even hungry and just struggling myself , then just backed off

you will see those products along Onne road in sales at cheap rate, even along Revoc Road, but I once saw it when the army came to carry their diesel along revoc road, nobody was arrested but they do go around there to seize this diesel for there own personal use.

At the same time, the selfish government has failed woefully and being busy looting the funds made from crude sales, not ready to establish refineries here to engage the you in something legitimate to earn their livelihood.

some of the big time dealer usually needs top military connection to move their product on the sea without been disturbed, this is where the Generals are involved and also bankers to move their fund around in codded manner.
this information is here by available free of charge to work on. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by ROCKHARDDK(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
When the system pays u not, u pay self.... That's the law of being GoodBad
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by cyprus000: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
mn09abk:
1. One DVD player, 1 Gotv decoder wt antena.
2. 15 T-shirts.
3.One Wife
4. 1 Son, No daughter
5. One bathroom slippers.
6. 4 shoes
7.One bed .
8. A bag of pure water.
9. 1 walking stick.
10. 1 I pass my neighbour generator.
11. One bottle of groundnut oil
12. One bottle of pam Oil
13. 1 GSM (Nokia Asa 202)
14. 2 rubbers of gari, 5rubbers of rice 1rubber of beans,
15. 5 ankara
16. 5pots and 1 kerosene stove.
17. One set of spoons
18. One lamp
19. 1 pillow
20.One carpet
21.32 inch TV
22. N10,093:00k Access bank.
23. 1 girl friend, 2 mistresses and 1 concubine

I haf declared me asset u ppl should do the needy
grincheesy
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by DaBullIT(m): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Buhari can tell his coward Navy to go destroy the refineries in Niger Delta but he can't tell his Awusa brothers Boko Haram to stop killing people

Oponu ayirada

Sabotaging country's crude/resources for personal gain is OK by you?

If you bought explosive kerosene, you'd know this is not only greed but dangerous and wreck less endangering of lives
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
ExInferis:

mumus.

later you unwashed heathens will start making noise that your land is devastated and that someone must come clean it up. Your bunkerers, pipeline vandals and illegal refineries are responsible for the damage.

blind-sided cretins.
Don't you ever quote me again in your foolishness. You prick. Savage!
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by ExInferis(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:
Don't you ever quote me again in your foolishness. You prick. Savage!

I quote you. Do your worst, internet warrior.

And the savage is that ugly woman who opened her smelly kitten for that barbarian you call a father. oloshi.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by tempest01(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Our own refineries which is built and repaired with billions can't work....but these crude refineries are working and you are destroying them. way to go Nigeria.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by abatically(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
jemir000:
we need to teach this bubu of a guy a lesson...

what's their business with what happens in our land?

They use their groundnut money on themselves, then try to tell us how we should do with our oil..

Why can't he make the refineries legal and let the boys employ themselves..

But no, he doesn't want to see that happen...Even the ogoni cleanup is still on paper..This man doesn't mean well for south south..

Anyway, he should enjoy it while it lasts...

When we are ready for him, he will know that an abo.ki is fit just for cattle rearing and nothing else...

And after polluting the whole environment u will still come out and say govt is not helping u. Illegal bonkering is bad and dangerous. U should think outside the box, this is beyoing 'our oyel'.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Olaxtra: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
jemir000:

They use their groundnut money on themselves, then try to tell us how we should do with our oil..

But no, he doesn't want to see that happen...Even the ogoni cleanup is still on paper..This man doesn't mean well for south south..

When we are ready for him, he will know that an abo.ki is fit just for cattle rearing and nothing else...

Think better, before posting next time.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
I don't see this as illegal because the crude oil was drill from their backyard to be refine.Has anyone care to ask why illegal gold mining is perpetrated in the north unhindered?Besides,It is also a source of job creation to the indegenes of that community.Or maybe those who are benefitting in exporting the crude oil to be refine abroad and brought back into the country to demand subsidy payment are in the corridors of power.Otherwise, Govt should encourage them and give them licenses.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Plus234(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
otunsman:
I don't see this as illegal because it is a source of job creation to the indegenes of that community.Or maybe those who are benefitting in exporting our crude oil to be refine abroad and brought back into the country to demand subsidy payment are in the corridors of power.Otherwise, Govt should encourage them and give them licenses.

why not carry gun and go rob bank after-all is a source of job creation too, nonsense
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
Plus234:

why not carry gun and go rob bank after-all is a source of job creation too, nonsense

Are you one of the oil cabals?
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
ExInferis:

I quote you. Do your worst, internet warrior.

And the savage is that ugly woman who opened her smelly kitten for that barbarian you call a father. oloshi.
Shut up! You smelling human. When last did you have your bath? You're truly a savage!
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Plus234(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
otunsman:
Are you one of the oil cabals?

no, but you should stop supporting evil, what is bad is bad, why are they running when they saw the navy coming ?
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Plus234:

no, but you should stop supporting evil, what is bad is bad, why are they running when they saw the navy coming ?
Crude oil is like water that is source for underground..Why can't fgovt go and arrest those who dig borehole to source for water?There are illegal gold mining taking place in the Niger state and some part of the north too.They should go and arrest them.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by molas02: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
wat a country(Nig) can nt owned, private is owning it right inside dis country? Na wa ooo, Nig govt should be ashame of destroyn dos places
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Eazydeek(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Eltigre7:
Story for the gods....nah today we don dey see am, Wetin we don gain from the ones dem destroy in the past, thank God say I nor read the post

Please link to the ones u've seen them destroyed in the past ? Let us watch it ?

Hehe
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by ExInferis(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:
Your truly a savage!

Ok. But YOU'RE truly a bastard
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Plus234(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
otunsman:
Crude oil is like water that is source for underground..Why can't fgovt go and arrest those who dig borehole to source for water?There are illegal gold mining taking place in the Niger state and some part of the north too.They should go and arrest them.

we are talking of natural resources that adding value to Nigeria economy and you are talking about water, provide evidence of illegal gold mining taking place in the Niger state
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by dialfa: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
The way this is going, one day the air force will accuse me of stealing mango from the mango tree in my backyard
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
ExInferis:

Ok. But YOU'RE truly a bastard
Bwahaha... This is an example of an idiot finding a typo in a statement and claiming to be intelligent. You can't even make a good sentence while trying to correct my error.I think you are funny. You punk!
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Plus234:

we are talking of natural resources that adding value to Nigeria economy and you are talking about water, provide evidence of illegal gold mining taking place in the Niger state
Oh!don't they sell water?Where do you think all the sachet and bottle water are source from?It's like you are close to one of the oil cabals who lie that they import some liters of petroleum just to demand subsidy payment.You go soon lose your job as a media aide to one of them.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by wexyee: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
jemir000:

lol e pain u? U can only beat ur rotten chest,., notin else onyara
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by tsdarkside(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
osaslord500:
I strongly believe those refinaries are owned by billionaires kiss

What a wicked world, rich just want to get richer.

indeed,na only small fishes dem dey catch,meanwhile the big fishes are in goverment-affairs...........

1 Like

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by tsdarkside(m): 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
Segadem:
With all of ur assets,u are qualify to contest for the post of commander in chief of boko haram. gringringrin

tell am,this guy is rich....... grin grin grin grin
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by lurlah2014(f): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
when will this people learn, when will they stop destroying this refineries and rather manage them and employ those talented thieves into using their brain in the growth of this nation

1 Like

Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Plus234(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
otunsman:
Oh!don't they sell water?Where do you think all the sachet and bottle water are source from?It's like you are close to one of the oil cabals who lie that they import some liters of petroleum just to demand subsidy payment.You go soon lose your job as a media aide to one of them.

Yea and NAFDAC are there to curb and close any illegal bottle or sachet water producing company or whatever they call it, so as you can see there is no honor in illegal business no matter how you try to make it look
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by ExInferis(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:
Bwahaha... This is an example of an idiotic finding a typo in a statement and claiming to be intelligent. You can't even make a good sentence while trying to correct my error.I think you are funny. You punk!

Another one. Kai! You're really dense.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
ExInferis:

Another one. Kai! You're really dense.
Yet, you can't make a sentence.
Re: Navy Uncovers Illegal Refineries In Niger-delta (photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
The legal ones have refused to work, the illegal working ones are being burnt... let's wake up and learn from these micro-refineries because local solutions can solve national problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Dino Melaye For President Poster Seen / Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos / Rowdy Session At The Senate Over 'Lopsided Federal Appointments' By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.