Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,772 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) (77809 Views)

Marisa Papen, Model Jailed Over Nude Photoshoot At Egyptian Temple / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate / South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by jpphilips(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.goldmyne.tv/archives/77138
Ok! you kept yours, he took another then you took a celibacy vow! lol Little wonder they are still naked when everyone has got clothes.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
Rubbish, waste of life.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Ebwalams(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
she is a waste to the family. i wonder if at her age now can be able to bear children. clueless woman
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by abat4real37(f): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
teemyte:
Just passing by
next time pass by silently
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by mekybabe1: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
So why she wan marry now? She for just enter conventry, make we understand why. lipsrsealed
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by soilsista(f): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
Parading for the Swati King in KwaNongoma? Lol sloppy journalism undecided
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Angoni(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
She wants to show her goods and you hide it? Fool!!! Show us her kitty an boobs I say!!!
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by HomoSapiien: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by tsdarkside(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
wowww...she is still beautiful...i would marry her.... kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by bengoodcreature: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
White lie, Kedu onye aga aju
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by timilehing(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Will their still be any virgin-quality left.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Why are u guys lambasting dis maiden naa it's her life for crying out loud

Fine young girl/woman keep it up till u get to Sarah age shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by axeman10(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
She lived a Virgin,
She died a Virgin,
What she refused to give to Man,
She gave to worms!!!
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by ignis: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
She really deserve to be awarded.

3 Likes

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by soilsista(f): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
So people get banned for telling the truth? Your journalists need to get there facts right before going to print. There's no way she would be dancing for King Mswati in KwaNongoma undecided
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by MadCow1: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
I can see why she is still a virgin at that age..

Ain't nobody wanna tap that ass.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by mignone(f): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
zinachidi:
amd dancind around in public half naked is also good morals?? I'm quite confused what is the good moral here? Will u advise ur daughter or sister to be a virgin till 57?
in this case, it's her choice& i don't think this manner of dancing unclad is against their societal norms
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by MrCork: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.goldmyne.tv/archives/77138

'''kaiiiiii....see boooooooooobsi!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by MrCork: 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by 4X4: 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
grin ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥_♥♥_♥♥_♥
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by bignametweets1: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
For your event ushering jobs, models, call 07033742944 or BBM 7f204f6c....
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Sweetlemon(f): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
robosky02:

she just allowed another mans infidelity to define her life

why not move on with your life

Abi o!
I'm sure the said man is married with kids but she dey here dey carry mata for head.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
soilsista:
So people get banned for telling the truth? Your journalists need to get there facts right before going to print. There's no way she would be dancing for King Mswati in KwaNongoma undecided
its spam joor.... tongue but you know now, everything has to be Zulu when it comes to our dearest () I don't blame them

1 Like

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by cactuscee(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Demmocrats:
Too much of everything is bad.

So in a way punishing her self for the man's stupidity.

By now she will be a master of self service.

I wonder the level of her thinking so because one guy is unfaithful so that means to her that all men are unfaithful. I wonder the size of her brain.
What is master of self service bros?
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by igbinigiejeff(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
This woman has Ancestral Spririt Husband Problem.....
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by kosokoadeyemi: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Make na bi like dat, til you die.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by darlenese(f): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Waste of virginity
At 57 ..................it will look like rock of ages ,
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by NwaJesusteete(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
chocolateme:
Madam I di egwu
mbanu o na agbo ncha ofuma
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by nwakaibeya1: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
what about sex she had in her dreams what do you call that ?does that also qualify her as a virgin as well or can she discredit this revelation and truth about her making love in the dream?humanbeigns must be told the truth and who in life ever tell the truth that is hidden?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos) / Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.