Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) (77973 Views)

Marisa Papen, Model Jailed Over Nude Photoshoot At Egyptian Temple / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate / South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by NwaJesusteete(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
chocolateme:
Madam I di egwu
mbanu o na agbo ncha ofuma
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by NwaJesusteete(m): 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.goldmyne.tv/archives/77138

i believe at least look at the front axle still better pass most of the under 20 n.l babes
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Demmocrats(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
cactuscee:

What is master of self service bros?

So later you GI go tell your mama say na me spoil you so your mama no go petronize my store abeg visit the store with the link above and tell your friends about it

No way bros or it means masturbating grin abeg no tell your parents I said so.

Na joke oh
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
d conchas go don conjill sef#mtcheew
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by xtervaganza(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Iya did in rin virgin

Now you walk nak €d just to give your nonsense poocee to one useless small dick king lol

I'm sure the king won't be able to disflowered you cos the whole thing go don rust spoil with mountains of unthinkable debris on it
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Mufasa27(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
You didn't give you man sex for good 10 years and you expect him to be faithful ?? I nor sure say the woman well.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Oyindaberry(f): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
Neyoor:
4th to comment

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

NGIPENI or what is your name Ma'am. They gave birth to U for crying out loud, why have you just decided to be Barren. What shall it favour you to come to this world and leave just like that........

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

She can't see this
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Oyindaberry:
She can't see this

I wish she could or someone could inform her....
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
zinachidi:
ya, shame on u
yyeah! My eye no close wen I write am.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by chocolateme(f): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
NwaJesusteete:

mbanu o na agbo ncha ofuma
hahahahaha
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by brightnelly(f): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
Looks cute at 57 wink wink
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by NemzySeries(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Demmocrats:
Too much of everything is bad.

So in a way punishing her self for the man's stupidity.

By now she will be a master of self service.

I wonder the level of her thinking so because one guy is unfaithful so that means to her that all men are unfaithful. I wonder the size of her brain.
kolanut size
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Daddi: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2015
handie:
They said maiden dance. Is she a maiden? Na her granddaughter mates she wan dance with so o. BTW, na this modern age dem still dey do one kind yeye naked maiden dance? Swaziland people gboju o
love your siggy, the way to go bro

1 Like

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by dinggle: 12:19am On Sep 08, 2015
Kai, but the king of Swaziland dey enjoy sha....shabi like say naija make me king na so all naija girls go dey dance naked come my palace every year. But this culture for sweet for nigeria oooo! Only say our muslim brothers no go gree.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by kasmail(m): 12:32am On Sep 08, 2015
DDeliverer:
she must have really loved d guy.

btwait o...i go catch my babe with anoda guy...4 dt reason i go vow never to lash again? i dey mad?
Btw is not but wait... Its "by the way"
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by DonSion(m): 1:07am On Sep 08, 2015
"They have too much love and give it to too many women. That is why there are so many diseases"

Woooow! The sweetest thing I have heard since this day.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Adeboyefa(f): 1:36am On Sep 08, 2015
Is the Swazi king going to keep to her alone if he chooses her? Money talks.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by justice1000: 2:37am On Sep 08, 2015
see how conji don do d woman face,
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by justice1000: 2:40am On Sep 08, 2015
dis woman get mind oooo, conji go konji go make am die quickly.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by linearity: 3:58am On Sep 08, 2015
For a lady that have a principle like...

“The problem with men is they are after one thing and when they’re finished with you, they just move on. They have too much love and give it to too many women. That is why there are so many diseases. I’ve become strong and don’t get tempted.”

It is ironic for her to participate in Swazi's King dance, thereby presenting her self to be one of the many wives of the King.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by marriedvirgin: 4:43am On Sep 08, 2015
yes dear sex makes one look old,wasted and aged.I am talking from experience.When I was still married I looked terrible especially with bumps on my face.If you see me now I really look very young but I don't tell people my age because they would be surprised.Also,sex is a very spiritual act.People are ignorant about that and that's the reason why you see men cheating on their spouses and creating soul ties which can be devastating to their wives(negative energies).
Some people on this thread are saying this 57 year old lady is not pretty.But looking at her facial structures and features,she is really beautiful and if you work on her she would look really gorgeous.Its just that she seems not to care so much about her physical.Its funny how men of these days define beauty that's why they end up being scammed by women in make up and soon you would hear them taking women to court to protest about the women deceiving them with regards to their beauty.
The only problem I see with the lady is that she would have tried to have her kids but aside from that I don't see any other issues.Marriage is not for everybody.

CandyBar:
This goes to prove that plenty sex increases aging.

57?? Mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by onunwa21(m): 5:47am On Sep 08, 2015
See is believing
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 08, 2015
kasmail:
Btw is not but wait... Its "by the way"
i actually meant 'butwait o'...and not 'by d way' BTW doesnt follow.
thanks anywayz.

1 Like

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by teemyte: 6:41am On Sep 08, 2015
abat4real37:
next time pass by silently
And what if I decide not to do your wish?
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by neduAli(m): 6:47am On Sep 08, 2015
madam i dey hear you jare
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by skedy1(m): 6:48am On Sep 08, 2015
Babe abi madam, the King won't marry u either!
#Menopause!
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Captainswag225(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2015
lol lol lol grandma virgin... Wonders shall never end.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by HomoSapiien: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2015
MrCork:

''''kaiiiii...see boooooooooobsi...more picture plis!! cheesy

You've got to pay.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by donolatunji(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2015
What a pity that she's on her own
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by mfarabale: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
O dikwa risky.
FFK must not hear this.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by infogenius(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Ura: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
So every year, she go just dey naked herself? What a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Flogs His Wife Over Virginity Issue / Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos) / Aria DiMezzo: Transgender, Satanist & Anarchist Wins Republican Nomination In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.