Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) (77812 Views)

Marisa Papen, Model Jailed Over Nude Photoshoot At Egyptian Temple / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate / South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hehehe all men want only one thing but u came to offer that one thing to one man and u had to shamelessy work it out dancing half nude. 57 years,men the cob webs wey don grow for the expired obo will be titanium.

1 Like

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by CandyBar: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
This goes to prove that plenty sex increases aging.

57?? Mehn.

1 Like

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by zinachidi(m): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
cococandy:

What do you mean. Isn't she fine?
is she?
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Etizz: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
57years virgin? What a..... Gosh..... Waitin she dey use am Do?
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
lies...
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by NICOGRAVITY: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
This is very impressive.
This goes to show that good morals and keeping your legs closed is a choice and it's very very very possible.
Our sister, please kindly learn from her.
Stop running from Peter to Paul, James to john, mike to mikel.

7 Likes

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by zinachidi(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Gaidenk:
Hehehe all men want only one thing but u came to offer that one thing to one man and u had to shamelessy work it out dancing half nude. 57 years,men the cob webs wey don grow for the expired obo will be titanium.
grin, craze man,, titanium cobwebs, lol.

1 Like

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by raayah(f): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
virginity or no virginity, if a man wants to cheat, he will cheat.

4 Likes

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by zinachidi(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
This is very impressive.
This goes to show that good morals and keeping your legs closed is a choice and it's very very very possible.
amd dancind around in public half naked is also good morals?? I'm quite confused what is the good moral here? Will u advise ur daughter or sister to be a virgin till 57?

2 Likes

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Atlantian: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
What a pity.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
To all guys who think there aare no virgins alive...NTOOR!
To all careless greedy small small girls who think no girl can control sexual urge...MMEEEH

To all ENDtime rebels...4k u ALL!
See how beautiful this 57 year old lady looks.
Some UNIPORT and UNILAG girls will just be out there making sex their priority. Mtchewww!!!

My regards to ALL virgins in the house! Shame on me for unvirgining myself b4 the right time sad

3 Likes

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Tertiary virgin.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Demmzy15(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
agarawu23:
Ok
I love your signature!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by adesegun121(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by chiefogabo: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
She no wan marry abi she no see guys abi be ko?

Btw, the last time I checked, this is 21st century. Isn't this culture outdated? I dunno mehn!
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
This is very impressive.
The king she dey shake kitten for,if dem marry tomorrow,you think the king won't chop outside? May she dey dere make menopause dey romance am na.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by jnrbayano(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
cococandy:

What do you mean. Isn't she fine?

If she looked bright, a one-time bad experience from a scaliwag won't be enough to reconfigure her life's essence.

I would have respected her if she is a virgin by volition and not influence.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by teflondoncuzo(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
U dated for 10yrs n he did not knack u, not even once n u talking about infidelity... abeg tell that woman to pack well

1 Like

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by emperorzz(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
I was hopin to see some 57 year old virgin kegs dangling be4 my eyes..*mtcheeww* slams door on thread*
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Uchwilliam(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Na drill go open dis one oo

1 Like

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by agarawu23(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Demmzy15:
I love your signature!
thanks smiley wink
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Waste of good pùssy.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by zinachidi(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
shadowgwalker:
To all guys who think there aare no virgins alive...NTOOR!
To all careless greedy small small girls who think no girl can control sexual urge...MMEEEH
To all ENDtime rebels...4k u ALL!
See how beautiful this 57 year old lady looks.
Some UNIPORT and UNILAG girls will just be out there making sex their priority. Mtchewww!!!
My regards to ALL virgins in the house! Shame on me for unvirgining myself b4 the right time sad
ya, shame on u
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by onila(f): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
my role model smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
raayah:
virginity or no virginity, if a man wants to cheat, he will cheat.
You wan form say you never cheat on your bfs before?
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Pidggin(f): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Medically the hymen disappears with age @ 57 she has no hymen so she's not a virgin,
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by iammrjohnson(m): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
57? i swear na bomb dem go use disvirrgin ds woman last cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by ylaa(f): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
SORRY NWAM
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Instead of her to move on with her life,she allow men to destroy her life,some men that somehow heartless

1 Like

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by teewhydope(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pidggin:
Medically the hymen disappears with age @ 57 she has no hymen so she's not a virgin,

Dick didn't break hers unlike yours smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump / Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos) / Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.