Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Mary's Command For Catholics - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mary's Command For Catholics (57072 Views)

Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) / Messages From The Lord For Catholics Worshiping Idols (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by mauriceju2(m): 12:26am On Sep 17, 2015
Please can you tell me why many occultist/witches are very comfortable in Catholic church? when they mistakenly go to some Pentecostal church Satan will warn them not to try it again? the spirit in Catholic is very friendly with occultist/witches while the spirit in some Pentecostal like deeper life, mountain of fire, chosen etc are not, you can do your research, there are a lot of repented occultist/witches around you can ask them because it is a fact that can be verify, it seem like something is wrong with catholic
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by VLadipo: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2015
Aizenosa:

Mehn ur list plenty ooo but still u don't get, LOVE is all the commandments put together yes literally u right but dat doesn't make it all correct to indulge in them or to judge someone who has done them

It's the Bible we are examining here.
Nowhere does it prescribe perpetual 'honour' for Mary or tell us to ask her to pray for us.
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by VLadipo: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2015
dmandy:

You mean in words or in actual practice?
Both. With the mouth, confession is made unto salvation.
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by HOLYSEE(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
mauriceju2:
Please can you tell me why many occultist/witches are very comfortable in Catholic church? when they mistakenly go to some Pentecostal church Satan will warn them not to try it again? the spirit in Catholic is very friendly with occultist/witches while the spirit in some Pentecostal like deeper life, mountain of fire, chosen etc are not, you can do your research, there are a lot of repented occultist/witches around you can ask them because it is a fact that can be verify, it seem like something is wrong with catholic
like i have posited before understand what you practice as christianity before you speak heresy...have you ever heard of staged miracle in the catholic church or their priest reported to be using dark powers...for the record we have occultist even in the so spirit filled church you mention, GOD is just giving them a 2nd chance...stop been naive...i will show next what some of the pastors in churches you mention do that are against the way of christ.
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by HOLYSEE(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
HOLYSEE:
like i have posited before understand what you practice as christianity before you speak heresy...have you ever heard of staged miracle in the catholic church or their priest reported to be using dark powers...for the record we have occultist even in the so spirit filled church you mention, GOD is just giving them a 2nd chance...stop been naive...i will show next what some of the pastors in churches you mention do that are against the way of christ.
but why should I when your mind is already made up and obscured from the truth base on the dem say syndrome wake up my child
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by Jeromejnr(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
HOLYSEE:

Ah! But a person committing a sin the church is different from a whole gathering following a wrong doctrine.

For even among the disciples of Jesus there was a Judas. It's nothing new under the sun.

But How the great master was enraged at the man made traditions of the Pharisees that made His Holy words of non effect.
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by HOLYSEE(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Ah! But a person committing a sin the church is different from a whole gathering following a wrong doctrine.
For even among the disciples of Jesus there was a Judas. It's nothing new under the sun.

But How the great master was enraged at the man made traditions of the Pharisees that made His Holy words of non effect.
What are your yardstick for wrong doctrine, don't get me wrong i am a xtian with different perception...what i am clamouring is that you sit and study the catholic doctrine with biblical emphasis and see that most of their doctrine are correct yes the catholic church was arrogant in the past but now humble and instead of acceptance we are persecuting her... christ was angry with the pharisees and how they implement the mosaic doctrine not the doctrine...all church have doctrine and because they were man made its imperfect even that of your church.as far catholic bliv in christ as lord and saviour i am ok since it all leads to GOD and not lucifer
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by Jeromejnr(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
HOLYSEE:
What are your yardstick for wrong doctrine, don't get me wrong i am a xtian with different perception...what i am clamouring is that you sit and study the catholic doctrine with biblical emphasis and see that most of their doctrine are correct yes the catholic church was arrogant in the past but now humble and instead of acceptance we are persecuting her... christ was angry with the pharisees and how they implement the mosaic doctrine not the doctrine...all church have doctrine and because they were man made its imperfect even that of your church.as far catholic bliv in christ as lord and saviour i am ok since it all leads to GOD and not lucifer

And I will ask ye, one question.

Where in the scriptures do we find the use of the rosary? And do you know of the origin so to speak? Or where do we find the statues of Mary?

Some imperfect doctrines might only hamper one from experiencing the blessings and power of the Lord, while some will lead mean to the region of the damned.

An example would be the doctrine of the Nicolaitians.
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by Jeromejnr(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
HOLYSEE:

And I will ask ye, some questions.

Where in the scriptures do we find the use of the rosary? And do you know of the origin so to speak? Or where do we find the statues of Mary?

Some imperfect doctrines might only hamper one from experiencing the blessings and power of the Lord, while some will lead mean to the region of the damned.

Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by HOLYSEE(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

And I will ask ye, some questions.

CATHOLIC DOCTRINES ARE IN THE BIBLE
Catholics are always intimidated into believing
that they do things contrary to the Bible just
because they are ignorant of what they do, the
following will help you locate WHERE what they
do in the Bible
1) PRAYING FOR THE DEAD
2 Mac. 12:38-45
Wisdom 3:1
Tobit 4:17
2) USE OF IMAGES AND SACRAMENTS
(these reminds us of what they stand for)
2 kings 3:20-21
Num. 21:8-9
Ex 25:17-22
Col 1:20, 2:14
John 12:32
Acts 19:11-12
3) AUTHENTICITY OF CATHOLIC TRADITION
AS A SOURCE OF REVEALED TRUTH
2 Thes 2:15
2 cor 10:10-11
John 21:25
2 John 1:12
3 John 1:13
4) THE SHIFT OF SUNDAY INSTEAD OF
SATURDAY ( SABBATH)
Rev 1:10
Acts 20:7
1 cor 16:1-2
John 20:1-22
5) THE POPE'S AUTHORITY AS THE
SUCCESSOR OF ST. PETER
John 21:15-17
Matt 16: 18-19
Acts 2:1-14
6) THE REFERENCE OF CATHOLIC PRIESTS AS
'FATHER' WHEN THERE IS ONLY ONE FATHER
IN HEAVEN
Gen 17:4
Jer 7:7
Num 12:14
Jn. 6:49
Mtt. 23:30
Lk. 1:73
7) IS THE BIBLE IN SUPPORT OF THE
HIERARCHY IN THE CHURCH? YES
Eph 4:11-13
1 Tim 5:17-25
1 Tim 3:1-7, 8-13
cool IS PURGATORY REAL ? YES!. WHAT DOES
THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT IT?
Is 35:8, 52:1
Zech 13:1-2
1 cor 3:15
Lk. 12:47-48, 58-59
Rev. 21:27
Heb 12:22-23
Job 14:13-17
9)ABOUT INCENSE
Ex 30:33-37
Num 16:6-7
Lev. 16:12-13
Lk.1:10
Rev. 8:32
10) THE ROSARY IS A PRAYER IN HONOR OF
THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
Lk. 1:28,
Lk. 1:42
11) IS HOLY WATER THE WILL OF GOD TO BE
USED?
2 kings 2:19-22
John 5:1-18
John 7:37
12)WHY DO WE ASK THE SAINTS TO PRAY
FOR US?
Prov. 15:8, 15:29
Job 42:8
James 5:16
Mtt 16:19
13) WHY DO WE USE MEDALS, CRUCIFIXES
AND SCAPULARS AND BONE OF SAINTS?
( these help to remind us of what they stand
for)
2 kings 13:20-21
14) WHY MUST WE CONFESS OUR SINS TO
ANYBODY OTHER THAN GOD. Mtt 16:19, 1-20
15) IS INFANT BAPTISM IN THE BIBLE?
Acts 16:15 33
Acts 18:8
Mtt 28:19
Acts 10:47-48
Carefully read all these scriptures and analyse base on what you have read and not what you think.......All written word in the bible are inspired so don't tell me one is superior to another or one is old and another is new else it should be blotted out of the scripture..... Heaven earth will pass but my word still remain the same........ I am not bias but speak the truth scripturally so analyse base on scripture and not what your pastor said.
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by Jeromejnr(m): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
HOLYSEE:
CATHOLIC DOCTRINES ARE IN THE BIBLE
Catholics are always intimidated into believing
that they do things contrary to the Bible just
because they are ignorant of what they do, the
following will help you locate WHERE what they
do in the Bible
1) PRAYING FOR THE DEAD
2 Mac. 12:38-45
Wisdom 3:1
Tobit 4:17
2) USE OF IMAGES AND SACRAMENTS
(these reminds us of what they stand for)
2 kings 3:20-21
Num. 21:8-9
Ex 25:17-22
Col 1:20, 2:14
John 12:32
Acts 19:11-12
3) AUTHENTICITY OF CATHOLIC TRADITION
AS A SOURCE OF REVEALED TRUTH
2 Thes 2:15
2 cor 10:10-11
John 21:25
2 John 1:12
3 John 1:13
4) THE SHIFT OF SUNDAY INSTEAD OF
SATURDAY ( SABBATH)
Rev 1:10
Acts 20:7
1 cor 16:1-2
John 20:1-22
5) THE POPE'S AUTHORITY AS THE
SUCCESSOR OF ST. PETER
John 21:15-17
Matt 16: 18-19
Acts 2:1-14
6) THE REFERENCE OF CATHOLIC PRIESTS AS
'FATHER' WHEN THERE IS ONLY ONE FATHER
IN HEAVEN
Gen 17:4
Jer 7:7
Num 12:14
Jn. 6:49
Mtt. 23:30
Lk. 1:73
7) IS THE BIBLE IN SUPPORT OF THE
HIERARCHY IN THE CHURCH? YES
Eph 4:11-13
1 Tim 5:17-25
1 Tim 3:1-7, 8-13
cool IS PURGATORY REAL ? YES!. WHAT DOES
THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT IT?
Is 35:8, 52:1
Zech 13:1-2
1 cor 3:15
Lk. 12:47-48, 58-59
Rev. 21:27
Heb 12:22-23
Job 14:13-17
9)ABOUT INCENSE
Ex 30:33-37
Num 16:6-7
Lev. 16:12-13
Lk.1:10
Rev. 8:32
10) THE ROSARY IS A PRAYER IN HONOR OF
THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
Lk. 1:28,
Lk. 1:42
11) IS HOLY WATER THE WILL OF GOD TO BE
USED?
2 kings 2:19-22
John 5:1-18
John 7:37
12)WHY DO WE ASK THE SAINTS TO PRAY
FOR US?
Prov. 15:8, 15:29
Job 42:8
James 5:16
Mtt 16:19
13) WHY DO WE USE MEDALS, CRUCIFIXES
AND SCAPULARS AND BONE OF SAINTS?
( these help to remind us of what they stand
for)
2 kings 13:20-21
14) WHY MUST WE CONFESS OUR SINS TO
ANYBODY OTHER THAN GOD. Mtt 16:19, 1-20
15) IS INFANT BAPTISM IN THE BIBLE?
Acts 16:15 33
Acts 18:8
Mtt 28:19
Acts 10:47-48
Carefully read all these scriptures and analyse base on what you have read and not what you think.......All written word in the bible are inspired so don't tell me one is superior to another or one is old and another is new else it should be blotted out of the scripture..... Heaven earth will pass but my word still remain the same........ I am not bias but speak the truth scripturally so analyse base on scripture and not what your pastor said.

I am not ignorant of such scriptures used to promote your dogmas.

The issue is how the scriptures have been twisted to suit your claims. For they they take the scriptures that have been twisted from generations and present it as truth.

Repent! Therefore the Lord says. For He is coming back for a church established on His righteousness alone and not the righteousness of men.

Come! Lord Jesus. Come.
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by HOLYSEE(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

I am not ignorant of such scriptures used to promote your dogmas.

The issue is how the scriptures have been twisted to suit your claims. For they they take the scriptures that have been twisted from generations and present it as truth.

Repent! Therefore the Lord says. For He is coming back for a church established on His righteousness alone and not the righteousness of men.

Come! Lord Jesus. Come.
my friend you sound like the pharisees of old so its the catholic church that always manipulate the scripture abi, just because i gave you biblical backings did you even read the scriptures i gave or you just jump to conclusion as far its catholic its of the devil...your self righteousness is too much are you God to know the true church...you call people to repentance ignorantly without wisdom you say catholic don't have bible backing to their doctrine and now its given yet you reject same bible you tend to uphold..be wise and not end up like the pharisees
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by Jeromejnr(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
HOLYSEE:
my friend you sound like the pharisees of old so its the catholic church that always manipulate the scripture abi, just because i gave you biblical backings did you even read the scriptures i gave or you just jump to conclusion as far its catholic its of the devil...your self righteousness is too much are you God to know the true church...you call people to repentance ignorantly without wisdom you say catholic don't have bible backing to their doctrine and now its given yet you reject same bible you tend to uphold..be wise and not end up like the pharisees

Ah! But the Pharisees are the one who make up man made doctrines and practice's.

But as I said previously, the scriptures you quoted are nothing new to me, for I have encountered such doctrines.

But open your eyes like many of us have and repent! Stick to the Word alone and not the ways of men.

My signature says a lot about me.
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by Aizenosa(m): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Ah! But the Pharisees are the one who make up man made doctrines and practice's.

But as I said previously, the scriptures you quoted are nothing new to me, for I have encountered such doctrines.

But open your eyes like many of us have and repent! Stick to the Word alone and not the ways of men.

My signature says a lot about me.

Abeg abeg abeg pls park one side u protestants should go and get roots and stop being like chaff in the wind, 1st the bible is a guide and doesn't know everything, secondly it states so and 3rdly what makes you to cast judgment when u not God,
Hope you know dat ur kinds are like d Israelites of old always wanting a sign of miracle be careful cuz d bible itself has predicted dat signs and wonders lucifer will perform and people will be wowed.
The Catholic church is going to stand and when ever it turns from God, God in His mercies will see us back but as for this issues u protestants have to claim, u read bible literally and beat your chests saying you know all, now let me tell you d bible itself is a source of light and also a source of destruction, always read with wisdom and the guild of the Holy Spirit so dat u will not be led astray else u twist it and end up asking for destruction.

Shalom
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by Jeromejnr(m): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Aizenosa:

Abeg abeg abeg pls park one side u protestants should go and get roots and stop being like chaff in the wind, 1st the bible is a guide and doesn't know everything, secondly it states so and 3rdly what makes you to cast judgment when u not God,
Hope you know dat ur kinds are like d Israelites of old always wanting a sign of miracle be careful cuz d bible itself has predicted dat signs and wonders lucifer will perform and people will be wowed.
The Catholic church is going to stand and when ever it turns from God, God in His mercies will see us back but as for this issues u protestants have to claim, u read bible literally and beat your chests saying you know all, now let me tell you d bible itself is a source of light and also a source of destruction, always read with wisdom and the guild of the Holy Spirit so dat u will not be led astray else u twist it and end up asking for destruction.

Shalom

First error: The bible does not know everything. I.e The bible is not enough for our salvation, bitt whatever the council adds to the bible is also accepted.

That is to say you agree most of what you practice is not in the scriptures. GOOD!

Second error: You talk of signs and wonders.

But yet you guys are quick to use a false apparition of Mary to validate your beliefs. So is the devil deceiving with the signs?.

Thirdly: I have not seen any one anywhere that has been told by God's Spirit to build statues and use a rosary.

Repent and be born again! And you shall receive God's Spirit. For then can the scriptures be unveiled to you.

CaptainJune and misreal.. Come read this guy post abeg.
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by misreal(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

First error: The bible does not know everything. I.e The bible is not enough for our salvation, bitt whatever the council adds to the bible is also accepted.

That is to say you agree most of what you practice is not in the scriptures. GOOD!

But yet you guys are quick to use a false apparition of Mary to validate your beliefs. So is the devil deceiving with the signs?.

Thirdly: I have not seen any one anywhere that has been told by God's Spirit to build statues and use a rosary.

Repent and be born again! And you shall receive God's Spirit. For then can the scriptures be unveiled to you.

hahahahahaah...his post is actually funny.
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by eepa: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
Behold,from now all generations shall me blessed.(LK 1:48)
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by HOLYSEE(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
i love jesus but not his followers because the only christian i know died on the cross 2015 years ago...christian of this generation are so myopic and biblically manipulative...what if you were in the church you now criticize or you were born into it...what do you think your view will be...let he who think his church will aid him rapture be the first to cast the stone
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by Jeromejnr(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
HOLYSEE:
i love jesus but not his followers because the only christian i know died on the cross 2015 years ago...christian of this generation are so myopic and biblically manipulative...what if you were in the church you now criticize or you were born into it...what do you think your view will be...let he who think his church will aid him rapture be the first to cast the stone

Hmmm. I have to agree with you my friend.

Like I told some from your camp. They beleive what they do because of how they grew up.

We must be willing to accept change my friend. But most are afraid.

So even when the truth comes, they show forth a cold and stony heart.

I once beleived in some wrong doctrines, but my Lord and Saviour by His Holy Spirit showed me the light. For He is the Spirit of Truth.

Embrace the Spirit of God all ye saints and be free from destructive doctrines.
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by CaptainJune: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Lolz. This is awfully familiar...and extremely funny. Familiar because it reminds me of Catholics I have talked with. I tell you, you haven't heard the worst. grin
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by misreal(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2015
CaptainJune:

Lolz. This is awfully familiar...and extremely funny. Familiar because it reminds me of Catholics I have talked with. I tell you, you haven't heard the worst. grin
this Is why I don't call Catholics Christians,i call them Marians.
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by Jeromejnr(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2015
misreal:
this Is why I don't call Catholics Christians,i call them Marians.

grin
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by Aizenosa(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Jeromejnr:

You shame me as a Christian dats all I will say since english and common sense eluded u and answering u is a waste of effort cuz I come here to teach and not to waste my time.

Also, since u believe everything is in the bible pls show me the transfiguration of Christ in the gospel of John cuz the gospel of Mark said John was there ?
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by Jeromejnr(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aizenosa:

You shame me as a Christian dats all I will say since english and common sense eluded u and answering u is a waste of effort cuz I come here to teach and not to waste my time.

Also, since u believe everything is in the bible pls show me the transfiguration of Christ in the gospel of John cuz the gospel of Mark said John was there ?

Chai! Mehn dis guy.

Just look at your last statement. Smh!

The transfiguration of Jesus was in Mark that was why Mark was placed in the Bible.

Or is Mark not in the Bible? Na wa o. Is it not still part of Genesis to Revelation.

I pity for the people you said you teach.
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by misreal(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aizenosa:

hmmm
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by misreal(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Chai! Mehn dis guy.

The transfiguration of Jesus was in Mark that was why Mark was placed in the Bible.

Or is Mark not in the Bible? Na wa o. Is not not still part of Genesis to Revelation.

grin kiss
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by eepa: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
mauriceju2:

Your commentary is funny.let me put it this way even though you claim that some churches are friendly and others are not friendly.Yet every day the occultist and witches find there way there everyday whether by mistake or not I can't say to these non friendly churches.if you do not create the atmosphere for the occultist and witches they would never by mistake or otherwise be in a churches environs
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by Aizenosa(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Chai! Mehn dis guy.

Or is Mark not in the Bible? Na wa o. Is it not still part of Genesis to Revelation.

BOOK OF PROVERBS SAYS DELIBRATING WITH A FOOL MAKES YOU ONE SO I GUESS THIS IS WHERE I PUT OFF THIS CHAT WITH YOU
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by Jeromejnr(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aizenosa:

BOOK OF PROVERBS SAYS DELIBRATING WITH A FOOL MAKES YOU ONE SO I GUESS THIS IS WHERE I PUT OFF THIS CHAT WITH YOU

Indeed you have to. For to speak with wisdom was your fear.

Repent and be free! Fear the Lord and wisdom shall be yours.

For the fear of the Lord is it's beginning.

Thy Word is truth O Lord. And it has set me free.
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by VLadipo: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
eepa:
Behold,from now all generations shall me blessed.(LK 1:48)
Those were purely Mary's words.
Proclaiming Mary's blessedness is not supposed to be part of our regular worship and prayers.
Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by eepa: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
VLadipo:

Those were purely Mary's words.
Proclaiming Mary's blessedness is not supposed to be part of our regular worship and prayers.

All scriprture is inspired by God.who are you to call it mere words.The bible tells us mary was overshadowed by holy spirit hey she was speaking with the inspiration of the spirit.if you call that mere words I wonder what you will call the letters of St. Paul.I guess mere letters.Selective christianity is falsehood.Recall all scriptured is inspired by God nothing is mere letters.those verses are mary's song just as psalms are david's song.if you are not informed be informed

1 Like

Re: Mary's Command For Catholics by VLadipo: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
eepa:

All scriprture is inspired by God.who are you to call it mere words.The bible tells us mary was overshadowed by holy spirit hey she was speaking with the inspiration of the spirit.if you call that mere words I wonder what you will call the letters of St. Paul.I guess mere letters.Selective christianity is falsehood.Recall all scriptured is inspired by God nothing is mere letters.those verses are mary's song just as psalms are david's song.if you are not informed be informed

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Luke 1:41-48
41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:
42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.
45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.
46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,
47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

Yes all scripture is inspire by God alright; but they serve different purposes as seen in the passages above.

Also, it was Elisabeth that spoke after she was filled with Holy Ghost and not Mary.

Mary never asked that proclaiming her blessedness be made part of our praise, worship and prayers. By reading these passages time and again, we already proclaim her blessedness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) / Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.