Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers (20831 Views)

No Work, No Pay, FG Tells Workers / Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers / Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
RichDad1:

There's nothing the Wailers can do. The state government is trying to eradicate "ghost workers" and also checkmate the issue of "football age" in the civil service.
Presenting a Primary school certificate shouldn't be a difficult task.
[size=18pt]
Leadership by example. Aregbesola, his commissioners and legislators should present theirs first!!

I am worried why people of Osun are this "UNWISE". They should chase this man out of government house. Power belongs to the people, not some hoodlums parading themselves as slave masters in 2015.

Osun please WAKE UP!!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by HzRF(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mufasa27:
Aregbe showing osun_state workers strong thing lol serves them right ! Even my popsie sef !
Ur popsie vote for him?
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by HzRF(m): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
doctokwus:
This man is wicked!
Now I believe he is using d money to earn interest that wud go into his pocket.
If there is a way for PMB to just revamp Congress for Progressive change (CPC) and populate it with like minds like him instead of him being associated with the likes of Aregbesola in APC,I wud support him dearly.
He's doing that already
U can see dat I rarely criticize him nowadays
I hope he will continue in the much awaiting ministerial list
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by doctokwus: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
HzRF:

He's doing that already
U can see dat I rarely criticize him nowadays
I hope he will continue in the much awaiting ministerial list

The honest truth is that PMB cudnt have won the election without the APC machinery,but supporters of his like me know that the APC is also populated with some of d same vile creatures in pdp that almost decimated this country this past years.
Aregbesola is one of such vile creatures.Right from his first term when he literary ruled osun from Lagos, I never did like the man.
I just hope PMB wud continue playing d right politics by gradually sieving himself and some trusted,honest and patriotic Nigerians from misfits like aregbesola and others in APC; the man has a way of staining PMB with so much filt from his misrule,wickedness and corrupt tendencies.
Imagine holding on to salaries and telling old men to go get their primary sch cert,sheer wickedness!!

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Abadokun: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
the man has fixed their money, he just use dt certificate issue to delay d payments. He is first class fraudster
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by porka: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
[size=13pt]They MUST accept "NEPA" bill.

That's what they accepted from the dullard.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by 989900: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
This Aregbeidi0t is some insensitive thief.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by 989900: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
How many 40 year olds and above, can still locate their pry. sch. Cert. ?

Probably the b@$tar.do asking for it can't find his too
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by RichDad1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
juman:

Your post make sense.

But what of those that did not do living certificate exam before hopping to secondary school?
Highly impossible in Nigeria.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Donjowebs(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
If this na true ehn, Aregbe don dey kolo! Im own primary 6 certificate dey with am?
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by juman(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
RichDad1:

Highly impossible in Nigeria.

There are some people like that.

What happened in those days was some secondary schools organised entrance exams for intended primary school students. Even some primary five students used to take that kind of exam. If they pass the admission of that particular school given to them. So many of them just skipped living certificate exam.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by yemight2776(m): 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Oloreburuku somebody.......am very sure that he too didn't have that primary school certificate!!!!!
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by badesco(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
This is a Government that has been in power for well over 5 year or more, yet it did not at any point ask the workers to present their primary school certificate, now that is time you pay them their legitimate salaries, you now made a spurious demand, a condition for collecting for collecting their hard earn money. if you think nobody can arrest or see you, be Mr. Aregbe have forgotten that Almighty is seeing all is doing. From look of things, i doubt if this Osun Governor a true Muslim as he claim to be. God will surely judge.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by biotechshola(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
it is disheartening to knw dat some pple are paid just to mong rumours to tarnish d image of aregbe. I stay in osun nd thr is nthin lik ds circulated fallacy, the pry sch certificate presentation is only mandatory for cleaners, guards, messengers who were employed wt pry sch certificates in various ministries. The forms given to them do not even av anything to do wt their salaries, its just a screening to knw d rite pple to collect the bail out funds.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
ziccoit:
Aregbesola is a curse to the people of Osun state. What about those people that didn't pass through pry Sch education system? I thought what people said about him fixing the bailout for personal gain is true afterall.

Edit: I was for Aregbesola almost throughout his first term and I am for APC to the core. If change is all about booting out nonperforming GEJ led federal government; there is nothing stoping us from demanding similar change in the state even when the in-house man is in question.

About the primary Sch issue, I repeat, some people didn't pass through pry Sch and now in high places. Unless Osun govt wants to accept pry Sch certificate equivalents.
Of course they should accept its equivalents or else kasala go burst.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by badesco(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
biotechshola:
it is disheartening to knw dat some pple are paid just to mong rumours to tarnish d image of aregbe. I stay in osun nd thr is nthin lik ds circulated fallacy, the pry sch certificate presentation is only mandatory for cleaners, guards, messengers who were employed wt pry sch certificates in various ministries. The forms given to them do not even av anything to do wt their salaries, its just a screening to knw d rite pple to collect the bail out funds.

@biotechshola. if what you said is the truth, then the press should be blame for wrong info, but if it is other way round, then Almighty will surely judge the Governor.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Mufasa27(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
HzRF:

Ur popsie vote for him?
Lol, after my home campaign to convince the man he still went ahead to vote aregbe, now he is lamenting..
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Did Buhari present his own before he became the president of the ZOO?
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by RichDad1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
juman:

There are some people like that.

What happened in those days was some secondary schools organised entrance exams for intended primary school students. Even some primary five students used to take that kind of exam. If they pass the admission of that particular school given to them. So many of them just skipped living certificate exam.
Now I see where you're coming from. But at least they can still relate with the school yo give evidence of them "passing" thru the school.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by bilulu(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
RichDad1:

There's nothing the Wailers can do. The state government is trying to eradicate "ghost workers" and also checkmate the issue of "football age" in the civil service.
I pray ur parents or even u fall into same situation in future

1 Like

Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Theultimate(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
The same thing is currently happening in Oyo state. Only with teachers though!
I must tell you....... APC Administration is becoming curse to the entire South West.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by bilulu(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Theultimate:
The same thing is currently happening in Oyo state. Only with teachers though!

I must tell you.......
APC Administration is becoming curse to the entire South West.
and d south westerners aren't complaining or re dey?
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by thundafire: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
osun pple deserve am cs dy voted him bcus of salt nd God will look at AREGBE case cs if dy curse am nothin will stop it 4rm nt touchin dy stupid bearded fellow
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by bukky204: 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
idiot man
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by bukky204: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
its not your fault aregbe
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by prela(f): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
RichDad1:

Ode, u must be a fool. Why must he carry out the verification on d money they have worked for. They r entitled to it. After paying the arrears then he can start any type of verification. His doom is here
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by tola268: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
ziccoit:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/present-your-primary-school-certificates-getting-salaries-osun-government-tells-workers
The state workers and retirees have been doing screening more than a month ago, l don't know what Aregbe is looking for that he has just told the worker this week to bring their primary six certificate. Did they employ with primary six certificate? Its delay tactics, I think its true Aregbe has fixed bailout money in the bank to yield interest for him. Federal Government needs to come to resque osun state workers and retirees from Aregbe's punishment
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by prela(f): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
biotechshola:

I'm in osun so pls don't say what is not, guess u have been paid to paint aregbe innocent, it won't work, his doom is here same goes for his supporters
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by rman: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
sonnie10:
Just tell people the truth. There is no money.

There is money, FG just gave Osun 35billion naira specifically to clear 7 months backlog of salaries owed workers and the governor now deem it fit to verify certificates. It has been more than a week Osun got the bail out funds.
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Fourwinds: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Aregbe use ur brain.!!! u should have done this before now this is an embarrassment to ur party
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by xtervaganza(m): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
oloriburuku ni man yi sha angry
Re: Present Your Pry Sch Certificate Before Getting Salaries-osun Govt Tells Workers by Theultimate(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
bilulu:
and d south westerners aren't complaining or re dey?
They are! But not as lousy as it's ought to be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Introduces 3,700 School Fee In Ogun State Schools / Inec: Apc Can’t Replace Akpabio For Akwa Ibom Rerun / Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.