Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? (2158 Views)

This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by Mc4larin: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2015
Long ago, girls use to cook like their mothers, but now they drink like their fathers!!!

Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by vizkiz: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2015
ask their mothers who refuses to give them "proper" training

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by kiddkash(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2015
they are all lazy. they think if they flash a man their pusy, life will be easier for them

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by Cutehector(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2015
Any girl dat says she likes a man dat can cook is lazy to cook. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by Mc4larin: 8:49am On Sep 09, 2015
kiddkash:
they are all lazy. they think if they flash a man their pusy, life will be easier for them

You're wicked sir!
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by Mc4larin: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2015
Cutehector:

You beat me to that!
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by NegeduGrace(f): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2015
Not all girls sha
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by Cutehector(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2015
Mc4larin:

You beat me to that!
lol yeah ryt. smiley minds alike
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by kiddkash(m): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2015
Mc4larin:

You're wicked sir!
only stating the obvious
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by AfricanApple(f): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2015
just like how the guys are now handicapped in providing completely for the family. you all want a working class woman.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by missmary(f): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2015
Cutehector:
I like a man that can cook grin... Some days i just want to hear "Honey its cool I'll prepare dinner instead of someone screaming " WHERE IS MY FOOD? ALL THE TIME.. As if its magic

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by Cutehector(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2015
missmary:

I like a man that can cook grin... Some days i just want to hear "Honey its cool I'll prepare dinner instead of someone screaming " WHERE IS MY FOOD? ALL THE TIME.. As if its magic

hahahahahaha.... Nutty gurl cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by missmary(f): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahahaha.... Nutty gurl cheesy
cry sometimes you'll just feel like screaming out your head
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by Poseidon000: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2015
kiddkash:
[size=13pt]
Hahahahahahahgrin

My belle wun burst with laughgrin
[/size]
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by Cutehector(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2015
AfricanApple:
just like how the guys are now handicapped in providing completely for the family. you all want a working class woman.
yh right. Gender equality cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by Cutehector(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2015
missmary:

cry sometimes you'll just feel like screaming out your head

seriously I cook a lot nd I knw sometimes one will just be tired to cook. The thought of even tryn to wait so it won't get burnt is tiring sometimes. I understand.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by missmary(f): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2015
Cutehector:
seriously I cook a lot nd I knw sometimes one will just be tired to cook. The thought of even tryn to wait so it won't get burnt is tiring sometimes. I understand.

kiss
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by agarawu23(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2015
kiddkash:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by Omotayor123(f): 9:16am On Sep 09, 2015
And what's wrong with guys Nowadays
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by honeygirl17: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2015
Guys fold your balls and enter the kitchen or you stay hungry.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2015
Thats y I can cook myself. If the food wey I cook no sweet, I throway am go buy indomie cook angry

Yes they drink. Have you seen a girl get drunk......funny experience grin
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by fnep2smooth(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Blame it on
::
E! Entertainment
Bi#ches now wonna get seen!
Acting dirty on rap scene!
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by Eniqurl(f): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nt all gurls undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by AfricanApple(f): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2015
Cutehector:
yh right. Gender equality cheesy
its not about that, its about being a quality person if you wanna attract a quality partner
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by Cutehector(m): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2015
AfricanApple:
its not about that, its about being a quality person if you wanna attract a quality partner
lool.. The "e" has nw been removed... Hhaahahahahha

Well you r still right....
Re: What Is Wrong With The Girls Of These Days? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
When things begin to go d other way round cheesy cheesy
Now. Most af us guys can cook! grin
Am a living e.g cheesy

No advert intended puleaaaase

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin's Boyfriend, Thinks Am Sleeping With Her... I Really Need "Help" / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / House Pls Help Me Tell 'northern' That I Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.