Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) (1797 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend / A Female Friend Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by Kenttylord(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2015
[b][/b]LADIES PLEASE READ DIS:
My little thought on HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!
This may not be the best time for me to write
on this
because of misinterpretations, but I can no
longer resist the push. "Husband Scarcity" has
become one of the challenges faced by many
young girls today. If you go to prayer houses,
majority of the intentions are prayer for a life
partner. And this calls for concern. Casting our
minds back
to the time of our mothers and grandmothers,
was there
really much of a "Husband Scarcity" problem?
Or, maybe
there were more men than women then, or
there was an
adequate corresponding numbers of both
genders. I don't
think so. Maybe then, the women had values
and were prepared to build a
home and not park into a built home. Then,
once a young man comes of age and can at
least feed himself and his
wife, he goes out in search of a wife and the
woman really appreciates him and helps him to
build a future.
What am I really trying to say? We created
what we now see as
"Husband Scarcity" for ourselves. Today, the
reverse is the
case. Ask an average girl to define her dream
husband; you
get things like "he has to be tall, handsome,
fair, and rich,
own a house at least, and be presentable" and
then she
adds "God fearing" in order not to sound so
worldly. Then,
check the number of girls around you and the
number of
men that meet that standard, and you will see
the problem.
You hear girls say, "I cannot suffer in my
father's house and
then go and start suffering with a man." What
a wonderful
dream! What if from the beginning, you have
everything you
want and there is no suffering, and later in the
marriage, the
table turns around, then comes suffering? Will
you run
away? No one prays for suffering, but it is
good to start
small and end big, than start big and end
small.The
problem is that the description majority of
girls give of their
ideal man is virtually the same. When 50 girls
want the
same kind of man and the man that fits what
they want is
just 1 man, and the man can only pick one.
Then, what
becomes of 49 others? They simply start
lamenting of
"Husband Scarcity". Another irony of our time
is that it is
hard, due to the face of our economy to find a
man who is
of marriage age who possesses all
those things these ladies want, legally (except
those
involved in Internet fraud); even the number
of those in
Internet fraud is not enough to match all those
searching for
already made husbands.
If you look around, majority of the ladies of
substance, of
good value and virtue, who are ready to build
a home with a
man who has prospects, are married and not
complaining of
husband scarcity. The easiest way to find a
husband now,
is to change your view of who a husband is. A
husband is
that man God made and then saw that it may
be hard for
him to really actualize his purpose for making
him, without
a help mate and then made the woman and
gave to him, and
he felt complete and fulfilled. MARRIAGE IS
NOT A
POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. It is a
mission of
building the family of God here on earth. For
those who see
marriage as a way out of poverty, it is a way
into bondage.
Women are HOME BUILDERS, not HOME
WARMERS...
DON'T CONFUSE A MAN'S PATH WITH HIS
DESTINY.
Where he is today, may only be a route to
where God has
destined him to be tomorrow. Another truth is
that YOU MAY
BE THE ONLY FAST MEANS TO THAT HIS
DESTINATION.
Join in alleviating "husband scarcity". PICK UP
THE RIGHT
VALUES. I am not saying that you should pick
anyone that
comes your way and talks of marriage, not all
men are
husband materials. What I am saying is that
you should
stop setting your standard on material
acquisitions or physical appearances. Look
beyond the physical.
WHAT MAKES A MAN WHO HE IS, IS NOT WHAT
HE OWNS OR
HOW HE LOOKS, IT IS WHAT HE IS MADE UP
OF. And that
which he is made of is, most times, not seen
with the physical eyes, only its
effects can be seen. Marriage is a permanent
thing.
Whatever is seen is temporal and that which is
not seen is
permanent. Relax and go to God in prayer. God
did not just
make Eve for making sake; He made her for
Adam's need.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by dharay99: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2015
too lonq to read,
Nexxxxxxt....
Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2015
i dnt get the point why women pray for a husband? why not pray for a better & stable future? my view is…if every lady will juz go out and focus on her career , try to achieve what she really want, build her own empire , enjoy those power thats in her..and when a man see all of these, only few brave men will get up ,make a move juz to be with a strong lady...

2 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by TS2(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2015
For a moment I was wondering whether and when I wrote this piece and posted it on Nairaland because this is exactly the way I would say it...it is also exactly my school of thought.

Make dem dey find ready made....that's why these days divorce papers are also ready made...
Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
i dnt get the point why women pray for a husband? why not pray for a better & stable future? my view is…if every lady will juz go out and focus on her career , try to achieve what she really want, build her own empire , enjoy those power thats in her..and when a man see all of these, only few brave men will get up ,make a move juz to be with a strong lady...

Are u for real here? Don't u remember it's the mens world.? To climb up to that height you envision , you'll have to grace few powerful men's bed. And it's not like you'll be at the summit anyway. You will want to dispute me I know but take it or leave it, that's reality.
Btw, no sane African man with class and taste will run after your proud ass. Broke , needy men will.
Believe! Most celeb's maRriages fail way too early cos the woman feels like I'm independent, He can't control me just like that ... grin... How laughable!!!
Mind you its not like I am discouraging or laughing at your chances af making it and turning your dreams to reality. All I'm saying is you needn't be over-ambitious and hyper at lust for power at it. Niggas 'conceive' that for dominance and no real man wants that kinda woman for a wife. God being the much fore-sighted being he is named man 'the HEAD' of the family. Don't respect that and have yourself to blame in the end cheesy

Moreover, time dey go and the society we live in doesn't treat latecomers at marriage kindly . So, be mindful at your 'high standards' wink

3 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Are u for real here? Don't u remember it's the mens world.? To climb up to that height you envision , you'll have to grace few powerful men's bed. And it's not like you'll be at the summit anyway. You will want to dispute me I know but take it or leave it, that's reality.
Btw, no sane African man with class and taste will run after your proud ass. Broke , needy men will.
Believe! Most celeb's maRriages fail way too early cos the woman feels like I'm independent, He can't control me just like that ... grin... How laughable!!!

Mind you its not like I am discouraging or laughing at your chances af making it and turning your dreams to reality. All I'm saying is you needn't be over-ambitious and hyper at lust for power at it. Niggas 'conceive' that for dominance and no real man wants that kinda woman for a wife. God being the much fore-sighted being he is named man 'the HEAD' of the family. Don't respect that and have yourself to blame in the end cheesy

Moreover, time dey go and the society we live in doesn't treat latecomers at marriage kindly . So, be mindful at your 'high standards' wink

u made me laugh…coz u think too little…put ur big head on the top and try to tighten up the loose screws on ur brain and dnt focus in Africa alone coz its not the only continent in this world…why not bring ur ass here abroad and see for urself what i am talking about...
Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
KashyBaby:

u made me laugh…coz u think too little…put ur big head on the top and try to tighten up the loose screws on ur brain and dnt focus in Africa alone coz its not the only continent in this world…why not bring ur ass here abroad and see for urself what i am talking about...

Abroad, where is your Abroad? Syria grin

Define your abroad and we'll rub minds on the anomalies in the genetic make-up of that society you live in if you mind.
BTW, have you lost your identity already? Or are you not African? If you're not then I understand. If you are then am so sorry for you ...

Moreover, I find it hard to relate with barking dogs, so, choke on the chill pill and talk like a sensible human being huh? You needn't be unnecessarily vengeful and irritating. Behave like the intellectual H.sapien that you are wink

3 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
Oohhh...I almost forgot I don't stoop down on ur low level..
Syria my ass! But I Bet u never even been there..all u know is ur own village...and don't teach me manners when u urself have none..
swerve
Sabrwahaqqo:

Abroad, where is your Abroad? Syria grin

Define your abroad and we'll rub minds on the anomalies in the genetic make-up of that society you live in if you mind.
BTW, have you lost your identity already? Or are you not African? If you're not then I understand. If you are then am so sorry for you ...

Moreover, I find it hard to relate with barking dogs, so, choke on the chill pill and talk like a sensible human being huh? You needn't be unnecessarily vengeful and irritating. Behave like the intellectual H.sapien that you are wink
Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by gamaliel121(m): 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
Oohhh...I almost forgot I don't stoop on ur low level..
Syria my ass! But I Bet u never even been there..all u know is ur own village...and don't teach manners when u urself have none..
swerve

This beech is vexed..
Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
Oohhh...I almost forgot I don't stoop down on ur low level..
Syria my ass! But I Bet u never even been there..all u know is ur own village...and don't teach me manners when u urself have none..
swerve

Lols.
Typical . Typical behavior of an insecure asshole looking for a ticket to ride on somebody like a picket.... The vibe you generate is too backward for my optimist and positive self I blame myself for coming on your mention in the first place . So yes, I swerve grin
Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lols.
Typical . Typical behavior of an insecure asshole looking for a ticket to ride on somebody like a picket.... The vibe you generate is too backward for my optimist and positive self I blame myself for coming on your mention in the first place . So yes, I swerve grin

Funny ur throwing sh*t on ur own face...stay in ur lane coz u look more insecure and thirsty for attention...
Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
KashyBaby:

Funny ur throwing sh*t on ur own face...stay in ur lane coz u look more insecure and thirsty for attention...

Lols. Fukc you and your attention grin
Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Yeaaah tats what exactly a broke-ass nigga wud say juz like u.bitching around coz ur too thirsty for attention..sucka!
Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
KashyBaby:

Yeaaah tats what exactly a broke-ass nigga wud say juz like u.bitching around coz ur too thirsty for attention..sucka!

Seriously bitccch u need brain surgery .
Throwing words around with a mad cow like your deranged self is complete idio.cy . So, fukc off, your mates are at the rehab grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Seriously bitccch u need brain surgery .
Throwing words around with a mad cow like your deranged self is complete idio.cy . So, fukc off, your mates are at the rehab grin

Look who needs a brain surgery? U shud b the one to f*ck off coz u ain't nottin buh a f*cked up nigga...sucka as always.

1 Like

Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
KashyBaby:

Look who needs a brain surgery? U shud b the one to f*ck off coz u ain't nottin buh a f*cked up nigga...sucka as always.

U know what? Aint fukcing wid yhu no more. You're too re.tarded for my high IQ grin . So, go fukc yourself pusee cheesy
Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

U know what? Aint fukcing wid yhu no more. You're too re.tarded for my high IQ grin . So, go fukc yourself pusee cheesy

Mumugo! U dnt have IQ. Ur juz simply an attention seeker dumbass!
Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
KashyBaby:

Mumugo! U dnt have IQ. Ur juz simply an attention seeker dumbass!
You're high on something higher than your brain can handle grin grin
Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by wristbangle: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
KashyBaby:

Spot on!
Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

LMAO Hahahahahahahahaha been observing you two and it's funny the girl or woman (with the mentality of a kid= that's the reason she came off as daft as she displayed ) thinks. Attention?!?!! it's so funny when I read people here typing about someone seeking their attention Hahahahahahahahaha, there's a reason for everything and I guess she has been oppressed directly or indirectly by a male figure (father issues or some kind ) that makes her power hungry. miss sometimes the way you respond says a lot about you, learn to be constructive and practice critical thinking before dishing opinion about things because it's going to be hard for you to be a boss of an "empire" with such attitude. Good day both of you
kashyBaby

1 Like

Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by emitheo(m): 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
seriously...the girl(kachybaby) is not cultured. the girl just displayed how primitive she is. how would a sensitive,cultured,well mannered,disciplined gurl trade insults wit a man who's only tryin to put out d flaws in her opinion..No wonder,her type would struggle to get a husband cos would-be suitors would always dump her sorry ass when she finally show this attitudes.
Re: Husband Scarcity (Articles from a female friend ) by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 11, 2015
Aha and do u think quoting me will make u a better one
icedbeatz:
LMAO Hahahahahahahahaha been observing you two and it's funny the girl or woman (with the mentality of a kid= that's the reason she came off as daft as she displayed ) thinks. Attention?!?!! it's so funny when I read people here typing about someone seeking their attention Hahahahahahahahaha, there's a reason for everything and I guess she has been oppressed directly or indirectly by a male figure (father issues or some kind ) that makes her power hungry. miss sometimes the way you respond says a lot about you, learn to be constructive and practice critical thinking before dishing opinion about things because it's going to be hard for you to be a boss of an "empire" with such attitude. Good day both of you
kashyBaby

(1) (Reply)

She Compares Me With Other Men / Happy Birthday To Oyind17 / Isnt Older Persons Suppose To B Taller Dan D Younger Ones??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.