Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (48076 Views)

What Every Guy Need To Know Before Wooing A Girl. / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by ericposh(m): 4:38am On Sep 16, 2015
Money Money Money

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Kunlexic(m): 4:52am On Sep 16, 2015
sonofananimal:
NA LADIES OWN WORSE PASS.

ATLEAST GUYS FIT WEAR BOXER 3 TO 4 DAYS AND NO SMELL OR WHAT SO EVER!

JUST CARRY WOMAN PANT WERE SHE WEAR FOR 2 DAYS THROWAY AM FOR RIVER SEE IF ONE THIRD OF THE FISH NO GO DIEangry
You wicked ooo grin grin grin
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Kazrem(m): 5:22am On Sep 16, 2015
myqel:

Have you seen every guy boxers/pants
Have you seen every girl's pants and bra?
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Omotayor123(f): 5:27am On Sep 16, 2015
Nice write up OP.. The Ishilove part got me Cracking grin
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by chinedujazzy(m): 5:39am On Sep 16, 2015
No6,Hav some money to flex ! No7more money,without money u can't sustain the love of d girl even wen she falls for u. In all thy getting get MONEY!
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by femi4: 5:47am On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
I swear clean guys r everywhere these days! kiss
Seconded!
We r getting better grin
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by femi4: 5:53am On Sep 16, 2015
AlienStar:
Choi! See viewers 'em all want to learn wooing lessons buh our fathers didn't take dt lesson yet dey did well. Lol
Those days, we hardly have pretenders.

They wooed ladies because they wanted to settle down
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by chakadante(m): 5:55am On Sep 16, 2015
ur mates r making money n u r teaching hw 2 woo a girl. ichokwara I ba uru!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by zicoraads: 5:57am On Sep 16, 2015
Get the money...and see them swarming around like bees. Even if you brush every hour, change boxers every minute, shave every day, spray a new perfume every second...and follow all the other points dutifully, without money, nothing for you. Or, you will still work hard, harder, hardest to land a girl. But someone who doesn't do all that will get all the ladies, if he has a car, a nice apartment, a fat or even moderate bank account. When will guys learn? Money is key. Forget girls in school. Pay attention in school, read and study extra hard. Graduate with a good result, hustle hard, get a good job and you will be the one running away from ladies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by nwadiuko1(m): 6:09am On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
I swear clean guys r everywhere these days! kiss
u can say that again grin
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2015
sonofananimal:
Ladies detest such attitudes undecided

SO you worship ladies do you? undecided

I believe your gods name is "LADIES"

THINK WELL BOY!! WHO ARE THE LADIES WE ARE TALKING ABOUT?

ARE THERE NOT THOSE DIRTY SET OF WOMANBEINGS THAT PUT ON MAKEUPS TO MARSK THERE STINKING SMELL. undecided

ARE THERE NOT THOSE DIRTY SET OF WOMANBEINGS WHO USE THESAME PLASTIC FOR BOTH TOILETING AND COOKING undecided

WHO ARE THOSE SET OF PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS HIT THERE HEADS WITH THERE PALMS ON A SUNNING DAYS, THINKING TO REMOVE A HIDDEN TREASURE OUT OF THEIR HEADS undecided

I don't worship them o
..just saying what ladies usually talk about concerning their men.
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by lilmax(m): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2015
Anuoluwapo3054:
I don't worship them o
..just saying what ladies usually talk about concerning their men.
and you heard it from where? cheesy.......so you join them in gossiping
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by nigeriancuban: 6:55am On Sep 16, 2015
the op is obviously still a small boy,but Its okay though, its expected
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by lonelydora: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2015
Read and understood. Priscaoge, here I come on a second missionary journey. You rejected my first proposal.
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Caspian22(m): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2015
nairalanders follow me on Twitter and get instant follow back. @collincaspian
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by blacq2009(m): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2015
KingLekan, errand boy? He's in derailers paradise (Romance Section ) right now. He'll come after your head with his machete. *summersaults outta thread *
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 16, 2015
OP, it's not only men. Women do look at men lustfully too. You should know this.
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by FRANKOXY(m): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2015
LADIES MOUTH SMELL PASS + SOME WASH ONLY LEGS ANS FACE WHILE GOING OUT + SOME OF THEIR ARMPITS EH! sad
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by kuljayms1(m): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes grin
Olosho spotted.... Abeg na play o b4 u use sharp mouth tool on me.
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Topsyvic(f): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2015
Especially dea grammer xo bad ehen..infact eh fit wake my granny up frm d grave...
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by j4sure(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2015
danimodd:

All Those Guys Wearing One Boxer For A Week, You Berra Come In And Read Now...

http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/read-what-guys-need-to-fix-before.html?m=1

VERY FUNNY BUT TRUE
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by baski92(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2015
Like seriously,,, if no sabi fvck all dis na rubbish
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by eazydon(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2015
grin
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Cameleon72(f): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2015
A well compiled message for the IMMATURED guys out there.
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE

bros calm down n learn
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by praiseolu123(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Velocitron:

Gee, thanks tongue

Am impressed..... Not everyone takes correction that easily.
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by nwakaibeya1: 8:22am On Sep 16, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 … > for those who HAVE spiritual eye listen to uterance in video&know its TRUE but YOU CANT accept truth?since the creation of humanbeigns to JESUSCHRIST till now humanbeigns do not accept truth and revelation easily John 6,60-66 makes it very clear
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by beyondwalls: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin

myqel:

Have you seen every guy boxers/pants
Re: What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady by LadyBeauty(f): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2015
ALL ABOUT THE FEMALE BODY DECODER = I have a little experiment that I want you to try
out. The next time you have a great
conversation with a woman you just met and
feel that she’s definitely attracted to you, ask
her if she remembers what the first thing you said to her was. Not to knock your ego or your
brilliant opener here, but the chances are that
90% of the time, she won’t have a damn clue.
Don’t worry, this isn’t because your opener
wasn’t good enough or you weren’t memorable
enough. It’s because women pay far more attention to body language and non-verbal
communication than men ever do. You see,
during the first few seconds of your
continue read here > http://sunchat.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=570

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Hairy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.