Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You (1342 Views)

Menstruating Girls Disgust Me And It's A Big Turn Off, Is It Completely Natural? / Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2015
Da girl i was datin, left me all of a sudden and started datin dis tall, muscular guy like dat. we've been together for two months now and jst last week, we went to a restaurant nd dis tall guy passed us nd i noticed how her eyes were glued to him. After a while, she asked for a break up bcuz her friends were dissin her dat her man is lefthanded nd everytin bout our relationship is backward sad afta like 2 Days, i saw dat guy at da resturant holdin her nd laughin sheepishly he z beta dan me, taller, more handsome, more muscular maybe dats why she left me or iz it really true dat lefty guys are big turn off. Help, am plannin on changin handedness if its really a turn off
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by Mrbigman1(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2015
See reasoning.

Me, a lefthanded lady is a big turn on for me.

I admire them when dey write

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by Fairgodwin(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2015
Lol, and for me, reverse is the case. Each time I see a left-handed lady, I'm always attracted to her, even if she's ugly. I'm so fascinated by them, so to speak.
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by Ojemedad: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2015
Durent:
Da girl i was datin, left me all of a sudden and started datin dis tall, muscular guy like dat. we've been together for two months now and jst last week, we went to a restaurant nd dis tall guy passed us nd i noticed how her eyes were glued to him. After a while, she asked for a break up bcuz her friends were dissin her dat her man is lefthanded nd everytin bout our relationship is backward sad afta like 2 Days, i saw dat guy at da resturant holdin her nd laughin sheepishly he z beta dan me, taller, more handsome, more muscular maybe dats why she left me or iz it really true dat lefty guys are big turn off. Help, am plannin on changin handedness if its really a turn off
You have a very low self esteem so try to work on it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2015
left-handed guys are turn on for me

l really like them and right now am learning how to use left
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
MzTee1411:
left-handed guys are turn on for me

l really like them and right now am learning how to use left
Oooooh really ?

Im lefthanded sha cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by tosyne2much(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ladies come and talk ooooo so that we the lefthanded guys can know our stand cool
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by Deefuray(f): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
I love lefthanded people kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by damilareoye: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Am left handed and I love it that way..... wink
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oooooh really ?
Im lefthanded sha cool
wow nice
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
MzTee1411:
wow nice
Thats what it is cool
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by tpiander: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2015

more handsome more muscular?

I'm sure you are just typing for pay.
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeftHanded Guys are Cute...Super cute...Especially Light skinned ones...embarassed Anyways... Enough!! shocked

Uhm...Buh Recent studies prove left-handed peeps Are Dumb...Extremely Dumb....That's what Google said...NoT ME!!! I repeat....NOT ME!
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by Brownhypo: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
LeftHanded Guys are Cute...Super cute...Especially Light skinned ones...embarassed Anyways... Enough!! shocked

Uhm...Buh Recent studies prove left-handed peeps Are Dumb...Extremely Dumb....That's what Google said...NoT ME!!! I repeat....NOT ME!
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
my brother is left handed and i envy him for it op work on your self esteem
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Deefuray:
nice i am a southpaw too
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Estharfabian:

I disagree. the ones i know are smart
Super smart!!!!
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by PascalJ(m): 12:52am On Oct 06, 2015
Deefuray:
I use left hand to wash my cloth but I use right hand to write @deefuray
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by Richiy(f): 1:05am On Oct 06, 2015
Trust me, your being left handed has nothing to do with anything.
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by montezz(f): 2:47am On Oct 06, 2015
I love lefthanded people. Most of dem r knwn 2b brilliant-d ones i knw. U nid 2 boost ur self-esteem. Dat ur ex gan sef,anyways gud riddance 2bad rubbish!
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 06, 2015
but what about the ambidextrous . . .

ah, forget it. this is getting overboard.
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by SweetTee(f): 5:32am On Oct 06, 2015
I don't discriminate based on what hand someone uses to write. Honestly, it doesn't matter to me as long as you can write. Also, you being left handed was probably not the reason she left, but more of an excuse.
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by khassy(m): 7:07am On Oct 06, 2015

how do you change handiness undecidedundecided

another inferiority complex sufferer undecidedundecided
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
I disagree. the ones i know are smart
Super smart!!!!
Really? shocked Maybe in Your Geographical Area....embarassed Ain't same here...And I stay On Earth...Where do You Stay? shocked
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by DrGroove(f): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
I admire lefthanded folks whether male or female(nb,am straight)
I admire how they hold pen and write.sometimes,i try to imitate a left handed pal in writing,only for mine to be bad n we end up laughing at me!
Your girl left you not because you are left handed.
Tell me,if you were rich and don't even have hands,do u think she would leave you for a "handful" muscular guy?NO!
Don't look down on yourself.Be a man! Work hard and lots of women including her will admire you.
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by Annais(f): 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
I love left-handed people. My brother and my niece are left-handed. I have also noticed that 'lefties' are quite brilliant.
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:
I love lefthanded people. Most of dem r knwn 2b brilliant-d ones i knw. U nid 2 boost ur self-esteem. Dat ur ex gan sef,anyways gud riddance 2bad rubbish!
I'm left-handed and I'm kinda handsome.. Will you date me?
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by montezz(f): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
profojah:

I'm left-handed and I'm kinda handsome.. Will you date me?
Wetin i do u? Leaf me o b4 i tell my mummy 4u.
Re: Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:

Wetin i do u? Leaf me o b4 i tell my mummy 4u.
Juss asking since lefhanded guys isn't a turnoff for you.. Won't you date me? angry

(1) (Reply)

Which Day Would You Enjoy The Most?? / How to delay your Period! / Guys And Their Fuss About Girls Who Wear Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.