Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager (34236 Views)

Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos / House Keeper Receives New Car For Returning Lost Items To Owner. Photos / What Should Be The Salay For An Assistant Manager Sales In Electrical Field--in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2015
OP, let me do premix and other feed addtives business with your farm. You will always have your own cut and with time you will buy your own ride with your money, don't worry too much about their official car.

2 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by NnamdiN: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2015
you guys just served the op cold and raw meanness lol greed and covetousness;the bane of the black man. smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2015
Hydromonopologeographicationalism
Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:07am On Sep 13, 2015
StealthIdeals:
I was recently employed in a farm as an assistant manager. I studied animal production and health. The manager studied political science. Since the resumption at the farm, I direct all activities ranging from feed formulation in the feedmill, animal treatments and handling, biosecurity measure, arable farming etc. The management hold meetings with me alone concerning farm reports, feed managements, sales and anything that concerns the farm's progress. They specifically hired me 'cause animal farming is my field. Note that I'm an expert in animal production and health, agronomy, and agricultural economics. So, I see myself as the manager, cause the only thing the manager does is withdrawing money in the banks to procure farm inputs as a result of decisions reached by me and the management. The manager is using official car, but I'm using nothing. I have no problem with him using the car, but I see it as an insult on my person. Should I protest?

some they you will be noted.. for now keep doing the good work.. don't rush it with time your input will be felt...
Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by oribi(m): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2015
StealthIdeals:
I was recently employed in a farm as an assistant manager. I studied animal production and health. The manager studied political science. Since the resumption at the farm, I direct all activities ranging from feed formulation in the feedmill, animal treatments and handling, biosecurity measure, arable farming etc. The management hold meetings with me alone concerning farm reports, feed managements, sales and anything that concerns the farm's progress. They specifically hired me 'cause animal farming is my field. Note that I'm an expert in animal production and health, agronomy, and agricultural economics. So, I see myself as the manager, cause the only thing the manager does is withdrawing money in the banks to procure farm inputs as a result of decisions reached by me and the management. The manager is using official car, but I'm using nothing. I have no problem with him using the car, but I see it as an insult on my person. Should I protest?

u have to be meek in all your endeavors it takes humility for upliftment to come

2 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by loomer: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2015
Omo, abi dem dey pay u salary?

1 Like

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by calcal: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2015
You are hired to do that job and not as manager, you can only ask for more money for your job. stop fooling yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2015
Op should be fired with immediate effect

18 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by damiloladuke: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2015
StealthIdeals:

Your arrogance will get yoy fired soonest... in my place of work, I am more qualified than my bosses, I have an Msc, they don't... but you know what, they all like me because they see me as mumu, cuz I act like one, but the Manager is noticing already that am quite more intelligent and read... without me saying anything.

18 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by daret002(m): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2015
StealthIdeals:
You have said you don't know me. That's why I won't hurl insults at me. Do you know the nature of the gang-up against me in that place? If I'm not spiritual, do you think I'll be alive today? Your childish reasoning stinks to the high heavens.

I don't always comment on topics....I would just read funny comments and let the topic pass. But the person u quote is right. If they are paying you your salary as agreed and u don't go outside your job prescription...I don't see why people will attack you!...moreso spirituality or not, if it go beyond your realigious believe, then the CEO is in danger!

6 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2015
No respect yourself lock up till you see yourself unemployed .you just broke a law of power trying to outshine your master......

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by obstead200(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2015
StealthIdeals:
I am not tribalistic. But I can swear, from my own encounter with them in the work place, that you must be a Yoru.ba man. They are the pple who view issues in the twisted way u do.

So back to the topic. Right thinking pple have said it all. Keep envy, ego and jealousy aside. Just do the job u were hired and being paid to do.
God will surely uplift and reward u in due time.

10 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by WhoBeThisMan: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2015
StealthIdeals:
this was the very attitude satan exhibited that got him where he is today. Bro, don't let the devil use you

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by missKiffy(f): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2015
damiloladuke:

Your arrogance will get yoy fired soonest... in my place of work, I am more qualified than my bosses, I have an Msc, they don't... but you know what, they all like me because they see me as mumu, cuz I act like one, but the Manager is noticing already that am quite more intelligent and read... without me saying anything.
That's true, I know of a friend who has the same qualification with his boss, Msc and he is not complaining

1 Like

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by magicminister: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2015
Ehyaaa

Honestly, I understand the way you feel.
Are you paid transport allowance??

If yes, then I would recommend you endure and focus on your work.
Always support and give credit to the manager. Do not make your superior feelnyounare trying to usurp him/her.

During the next board meeting, kindly request the presence of your manager.
I mean, reference and show him respect.

The top bosses sees all your hard work and effort and in due time, you will get wya6t is rightfully yours.

1 Like

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2015
someday your hard work will be notice for now just try an enjoy your work
Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by husseinjnr: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2015
Dear OP, this was exactly what the devil did to God that got him kicked off from heaven. That was the first sin. Please Stop being silly and follow your job description squarely. You have problem with emotional intelligence. You need to either read books on emotional intelligence or you go and get strong counselling. In fact you are just pathetic.

10 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by gentleagu(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2015
StealthIdeals:

I'm sorry I've not quoted anyone before but you are too stupid to be ignored. If he had no car? Will you still protest? Does his salary affect urs? You are not a bit spiritual Cus if you were, you will be grateful for your job. Ewu nama

9 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Unionised(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2015
StealthIdeals:

That's exactly why you are not the manager!

True leadership comes with humility and a desire to HELP!

Learn to FOLLOW so you discover what it means to LEAD.

I suspect with all your EXPERTISE, other staff don't like you. How then would you lead them?

Take a good look at yourself and DISCOVER why.

The MIRROR is your friend...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Kingbilo(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2015
[b]Lol. I'm looking at your post, your replies to ppls advice and your profile..I'm concluding you are a very arrogant and egotistical. Maybe that's what makes you such a great worker. But its also what could destroy you in the end. Learn to kill your hate and distrust for other people. Nothing is your right if it wasn't in your contract. Don't let something that isn't yours make you lose what you already have

One more thing..education and knowledge are always evolving.. In agric especially I would be surprised if the subordinates had less efficient, radical ideas about how stuff is done.. But if everyone who is the best at the TECHNICAL side of things is promoted to manager. You will likely be sacked in 3 years simply because there is always someone who is smarter behind you. Experience is valued. What the old man sees sitting down is not what the young child can see standing up. You might think all he does is move money around.. But trust me, there are lots of responsibilities you might not fully understand until you fill the position you are looking for..

[/b]

15 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Deefuray(f): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2015
PURE ARROGANCE
UNDILUTED ENVY!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2015
I see a man dying to grow, without fund...
Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by LatestTrend: 9:26am On Sep 13, 2015
I pray you go far in life. grin

StealthIdeals:

1 Like

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Nicepoker(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2015
send his name to bubu for probe
Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Realret70: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2015
0p, maybe you don't understand how an organization set up works,managers may naturally not be professionals in the areas they manage, but have the ability to coordinate ,organise, control, supervise, professionals like you.
I am sure there other assistant managers line you in the organization who report to him also, so pls do your work and stop eying his seat or else you may find yourself. .........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Antoinne: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2015
obstead200:
I am not tribalistic. But I can swear, from my own encounter with them in the work place, that you must be a Yoru.ba man. They are the pple who view issues in the twisted way u do.

So back to the topic. Right thinking pple have said it all. Keep envy, ego and jealousy aside. Just do the job u were hired and being paid to do.
God will surely uplift and reward u in due time.
Incredible how Nigerians must first excuse themselves before making tribalistic comments. How do you guys do it!!??

18 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2015
StealthIdeals:
I pray they fire you.proud gay got . animal
Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by dammytosh: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2015
StealthIdeals:

Why the pride and what is it about ?

You were RECENTLY employed and you feel all the people you met there do not deserve what they have ?

and please drop that title that is getting into your head. An average Ass. Manager in the banking industry earns about 11M per annum gross. I don't know your current pay but trust me, an opportunity in Banking will put you at an Assistant Banking Officer if not ET

Drop your pride garment and focus

And don't forget one of the 48 LAWS of Power.

"Never outshine your Master"

If you do, he will crush you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by tunergy(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2015
I Smell Pride.

Watch it.
Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by shizzy7(f): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2015
The Topic and the Post
Says it all.......

HUMILITY IS A GIFT WHICH PAVES WAY FOR GREATNESS....

Op, You can't EVEN work In the GOVERNMENT SECTOR at allll You'll leave..'cos those younger Than you will be your Boss with better pay and allowance while doing Almost nothing and you'll do all Their job,,......Until you get Up there gradually, be humble

2 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Skyfornia(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2015
@OP. You are too greedy...for your mind you be James Bond abi? Wait...they will soon throw you out and find a replacement. Na then you go know say there is a difference between I'm tired and I have tired. Nansense!

2 Likes

Re: Official Car For Assistant Manager, Nothing For The Manager by Ligxy(f): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2015
StealthIdeals:
So, I sud bone as e dey form manager ova me?
Don't you think he feels inferior to you? That's why he's forming manager over you. You should feel for him. And be proud that your opinion matters in the company more than his. He's somebody the company can afford to lose but you're not. Be careful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) / Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) / Lady Commercial Bus Driver In Enugu Spotted In Action (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.