Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) (54074 Views)

Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by bashbabe2: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Some Christains and thier inferiority complex. Pls do christains ask for peoples age before preaching to a non christians? i know of many people who changed thier religion from secondary school. So much hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Dindondin(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Haywhymido:
Hahahaha, i knw dis gonna pain sum dudes. U will hear comments like: she is deluded, she was never a xtain. No, she be ogun worshipper b4. Didinrin. Alhamdulilah, am happy 4 u sister amatullahi. FOR WHOEVER ALLAH HAS GUIDED TO HIS RELIGION NO ONE CAN MISLEAD HIM/HER.
Well, I m not against muslims. But you see most people that converts to Islam are like people that derailed from the right path. Look at the footballer called Emmanuel Adebayor. There was a news that he was now a muslim. I was surprised when BBC Sport said he contacted his Pastor against joining Aston Villa this summer. How come he still contact a Pastor when he's a muslim. And look at Adebayor, if what the media is saying is true, his life is currently in shambles. A true case of a deluded fellow. From family issue to club issue. So, if anyone says that a muslim convert is deluded, he/she may be right! Mike Tyson is also another converted star living an unbalanced life!
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nicepoker(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Okano. LGA. Of where.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Dindondin(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
bashbabe2:
Some Christains and thier inferiority complex. Pls do christains ask for peoples age before preaching to a non christians? i know of many people who changed thier religion from secondary school. So much hypocrisy
well, I m not against muslims. But you see most people that converts to Islam are like people that derailed from the right path. Look at the footballer called Emmanuel Adebayor. There was a news that he was now a muslim. I was surprised when BBC Sport said he contacted his Pastor against joining Aston Villa this summer. How come he still contact a Pastor when he's a muslim. And look at Adebayor, if what the media is saying is true, his life is currently in shambles. A true case of a deluded fellow. From family issue to club issue. So, if anyone says that a muslim convert is deluded, he/she may be right! Mike Tyson is also another converted star living an unbalanced life!

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Dindondin(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
midolian:
Guidance to the straight path comes from Allah alone.

Cc haywhymido, jega01, eco2580, saniSANOH
well, I m not against muslims. But you see most people that converts to Islam are like people that derailed from the right path. Look at the footballer called Emmanuel Adebayor. There was a news that he was now a muslim. I was surprised when BBC Sport said he contacted his Pastor against joining Aston Villa this summer. How come he still contact a Pastor when he's a muslim. And look at Adebayor, if what the media is saying is true, his life is currently in shambles. A true case of a deluded fellow. From family issue to club issue. So, if anyone says that a muslim convert is deluded, he/she may be right! Mike Tyson is also another converted star living an unbalanced life!
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by bashbabe2: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dindondin:

Ws
What right path? pls Save me all this nonsense
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:
So a 16 year old girl who is still a minor and a dependent can convert to Islam and she will be accepted.

Perhaps the Sheik who accepted her conversion might be willing to tell us what will happen to her should her parents decide to unleash their wrath on her?

And should she be disowned, who is going to carter for her needs and education ( let it be known that marrying her off isn't acceptable).

I find it hard to believe that this set of people who accepted this girl did so without considering the fact that she's very much a minor and such decision is just too heavy for her to make on her own.

I look forward to the rest of this story because I know feeling and emotions will fly when the parents become involved because she's still their daughter and any attempt to take her away from them is kidnapping.
Bro.
To cut it short...
She is now under the care of SUPREME COUNCIL OF ISLAMIC AFFAIRS OF NIGERIA, all her responsibilities are now shoulder on that organisation, though she may live with her parents if they allow her. Furthermore even though she is now a Muslim Islam encourage her to carter for her parents needs whenever she have the means & to obey them in every aspect (if its not concerning religion).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Isiri: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
Holyghostpikin:
She was neva a Christian in the first place!
No one who has encountered Jesus genuinely will go and become a Muslim!
shm for her and I laugh her in Swahili!
iranu!!!!

which encounter. continue deceiving ur self .pity urself and leave d gal alone.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Haywhymido(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
ojuu4u:

1. Dnt divert, pls we ar nt in english class

2. Correct my grammar for me pls, please re-read ur write -up bf u rant

NB ('ANODA ONE' bad grammar in that statement. For just few words you posted) I dnt need to tell you who am i.
ur mumuness can't be over emphasised. A lad wld knw Anoda mean another. Read ur what u wrote and see it 4 urself. Yes, nobody is above mistake, but accept correction when there is case 4 it.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by wellmax(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
Ten male virgins for her then!

Point of correction, Ten Macho men for her grin grin grin
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by ajibola11(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Alhamdullilah...u are welcome
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by bareal(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dottore:
She's either deluded or hypnotised or meeting up up with a condition for making her millions. Trust me on any of these

Is she not Ibo? millions no be small money oh
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Dindondin(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
bashbabe2:

Ws
What right path? pls Save me all this nonsense
You can figure it out!
Last Bullet
Your Islam religion produces more bad eggs than the good one. You guys are the cause of terrorism, promotion of child marriage, fanaticism, polygamy and other vices!
A common atheist ll even see your religion as a fraud!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Godsonkemz(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Rejecting light and following the path of darkness. She must have been brainwashed or might had been compelled to take that decision. Potential security threat having been brainwashed.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
jamilkb:
ALHAMDULILLAH! welcome to Islam.

Bro is like en shi'a ne suka karbe ta fa
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Boyopumping: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
Willybos:
No body care For that, ok! she is even useless in Christianity
dats harsh no one is useless before God

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Osisie(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:
So a 16 year old girl who is still a minor and a dependent can convert to Islam and she will be accepted.

Perhaps the Sheik who accepted her conversion might be willing to tell us what will happen to her should her parents decide to unleash their wrath on her?

And should she be disowned, who is going to carter for her needs and education ( let it be known that marrying her off isn't acceptable).

I find it hard to believe that this set of people who accepted this girl did so without considering the fact that she's very much a minor and such decision is just too heavy for her to make on her own.

I look forward to the rest of this story because I know feeling and emotions will fly when the parents become involved because she's still their daughter and any attempt to take her away from them is kidnapping.

I doubt you'd be giving this same statement if it was the other way round. Like, if she was a muslim converting to Christianity.

Meanwhile, these are the last days. Every Christian must up their game, the rapture bus would soon be here...u don't wanna miss the flight!
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Haywhymido(m): 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
murphyibiam15:

yep...there is nkanu east and nkanu west but nothing like okani.
so,it is clear dat, dat's an error or mistake whichever it is
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by bonechamberlain(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
omeke12:
I tot this post was funny when I saw the title "CHRISTIAN CONVERTS TO ISLAM" then I saw an Igbo name attached, almost laughed out loud on how this stupid joke is till I saw she is 16yrs old..then and there I sighed and moved to d next post know that this is post is not only an untrue fabrication by book haram agents but also a resemblance of one of some "Akpos" jokes...
thinking about it, (1)....y would an Igbo person (not Yoruba) convert to islam, why?...it was not stated
(2)...they said nothing about the reactions of the parents of the 16 years old after she converted against their wish #lol (a 16 year old Igbo child converting to Islam) #lmao
its obvious the fabricator of this story has no clue of what it feels like to be an Igbo person.
would upload my own story tomorrow of how a 20 yrs old american changes his nationality to Nigerian and chooses his state of origin as Borno state with some pictures to back it up
Again nothing like okano local govt in Enugu state. maybe in borno.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by murphyibiam15(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Haywhymido:
so,it is clear dat, dat's an error or mistake whichever it is
we deal on correct facts and not purported mistakes
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by doubleportion: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
She was inducted in a wrong location, Sambisa forest should have being the best arena with Shekau being the presiding Sheik! grin grin
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Haywhymido(m): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
murphyibiam15:

we deal on correct facts and not purported mistakes
i see
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by lazborn(m): 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
Whomsoever Allah has guided non can misguide,may Allah makes ur iman firm and grant u a deeper understanding of d deen sis Amatullah

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Banter1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
Another Soul Lost To That Devil Muhammad.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Owliver(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
sammieguze:
16? Isn't she still a minor?

The last time i checked, the legal age of consent is 18.

Let her wait till she is 18 bfr she makes the decision. For now... She is still a minor.
if the prophet can have sex with a 9 years old you think they will consider a 16 years old a child? lol
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
LEXYCOM:
She has chosen her direct entry to hell fire
I believe ur still writing your own Post Utme

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Osisie(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
JEHOVAH will bring an End to false religion, and Make JESUS rule for ever. To HIS Kingdom, there shall be no end.

It's Happening Soon, Let The Saints Of GOD Rejoice!
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by MightySparrow: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Some BIafruad e - diots will open their dirty mouths or hala on NL to say that Islam is anathema in Biafra land. More Igbos expected to join Islam.
Allah akbar
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Osisie(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
doubleportion:
She was inducted in a wrong location, Sambisa forest should have being the best arena with Shekau being the presiding Sheik! grin grin

You'd soon realise u can't joke about everything.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Kagarko(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Guidance to the straight path comes from Allah alone.

Unfortunately for her, the door through which she entered ISLAM was the questionable one.

As the only true path to jannah in ISLAM is following ALLAH (SWT) and MUHAMMAD (SAW).
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Dannyandre(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
If an Islamic person converts to Christianity no one will make a fuss about it
But when a christian converts to Islam , the Muslims always they rubbing it on our face not knowing we don't give a f**king bleep

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by zynzyn(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:

Disagree.

16 is legal age for consent for sex. So it also applies to religion.

Her choice if Islam should be respected.

My take is, she has never experienced TRUE CHRISTIANITY, so the failure is that of her parents!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Seun Doesn't Exist / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.