Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? (39699 Views)

Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by neweraomo: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2015
They need to give u more routine in that ur job
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by DrGroove(f): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2015
lezz:
The brutal truth is that love don't/can't hold a man from cheating unlike women. Only principles and faith do hold a man.

The natural man unaligned to religion and principles will detach sex from love any time, any day.

Most good men will worship the very ground their women walk and _fuck the next lady.
GOOD ANSWER! there is no connection btw love n F u c k to men.The next lady a man would bleep despite how much he loves n adores his woman may even be one dirty low class chic but he just has to enter the place.thats all
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2015
NOBODYY:
Kongi na bastard na E fit strike anytime tongue
yeah! And weaklings fall for it.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2015
NOBODYY:
Kongi na bastard na E fit strike anytime tongue
yeah! And weaklings fall for it.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by DrGroove(f): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
I can love a woman and still bang another available one. Not like having a relationship or a side chick affair but just to screw and move on. I think they call it a fling and if that's classify as cheating...oh well then.
Like your truthfulness..only if ladies knew this
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2015
ilobasama:
Brother you dont love your lady. If you do you wont cheat on her.

And NO, not all men cheat. Only weak and irresponsible men do that.

Once again, you dont love her, you can never love someone and cheat on them
gbam! My first reasonable WoRD to be read this day! U have said well bro!

Even these EnDtImE girls now use their body to try to deceive men, they think all men luv those goodies tthey have. I will be like, 'try that with a gay...' And she'd go quiet. #smh

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Eniqurl(f): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2015
Cutehector
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Cutehector(m): 7:58am On Sep 16, 2015
Eniqurl:
Cutehector
holla...
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by YomiYarzo: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2015
Na dirty water dey quench fire pass ooo.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2015
chuna1985:

Solomon Married den because he was not fit for war so he had to marry the daughters of his enemies to maintain peace.

No king is not fit 4 war
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Eniqurl(f): 8:03am On Sep 16, 2015
Cutehector:
holla...
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by predatorX: 8:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Lasgidy1:

Should I be worried as she doesn't see anything wrong in me cheating?

She preparing something spectacular as penance for you, wait for it.
I hope none of your friends has a bigger d.i.c.k or is handsomer than you tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. WTF, how come you allowed yourself to get caught?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and their revenge would always make men beg for mercy.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Cutehector(m): 8:09am On Sep 16, 2015
Eniqurl:
lool see ur ugly face... Oya say cheeese grin
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by maestroz: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2015
Lasgidy1:
I'm deeply in love with my orente. She means so much to me and I hold her in high esteem. I can't do without hearing from her at least 3 times daily despite my schedule at work on all days but I've come to realize that despite my unfailing love for her, I still cheat on her. Though, once she caught me cheating on her but she won't walk away. I believe she's forced to assume now that cheating is in the DNA of most men.

To the guys here, is it really possible to love your wife or babe so dearly and cheat on her? When you cheat on her, is it still fair to boast of your love for her? Also, why do most men cheat? Is it really true that cheating is in the DNA of men? Should we conclude its as a result of rampant moral decadence? Is there a way to stop it?
Cc: mods please do the needful

it's time your spouse gets you the latest metallic discovery with a padlock that puts konji on check while she holds on to the keys.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by tohphunmie(f): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2015
Lasgidy1:

Should I be worried as she doesn't see anything wrong in me cheating?
Ofcus yes. You should! No faithful woman would be okay with her man cheating!
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by itops(f): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2015
Lasgidy1:

Hmmm. Are u suggesting she might be cheating as well since she doesn't see anything wrong in me cheating?

If it scares you that much imagining she could cheat, then why cheat? Why inflict the same fear in her.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by itops(f): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2015
If you cheat on your wife or husband, then there is something wrong somewhere, cos true and sincere love can't cheat.so for cheating on yyour wife simply means the love have been tampered with and it has gone out of true love, your love for her is no more true, and you are on your way to killing the little feelings you have for her and destroying your marriage. Soon your dead feeling would become obvious due to the much negative aura you have gathered around you, and she would fight back,and when she does, your marriage is ruined. IS EITHER YOU MEND IT NOW OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCE.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by waterhouse071(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2015
maybe its inherited or a curse. u can accept Jesus, go for deliverance, always pray, read ur bible n determine not to do it again. unfaithfulness is unpardonable for unmarried couples ooo
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2015
maiahsaiah:

No king is not fit 4 war

Solomon was not ready for any war, He was never supposed to be king of isreal, Adonijah his brother was already crowned Prince and was even in the battle field d day David died, The chief priest an a top army General n Solikins mother connived against Adonijah n Solomon Was made kind.

At the end of the whole story, Solomon ordered the death of his older brother Adonijah.

Go n read ur bible.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by labadydrumz(m): 8:31am On Sep 16, 2015
Lasgidy1:
I'm deeply in love with my orente. She means so much to me and I hold her in high esteem. I can't do without hearing from her at least 3 times daily despite my schedule at work on all days but I've come to realize that despite my unfailing love for her, I still cheat on her. Though, once she caught me cheating on her but she won't walk away. I believe she's forced to assume now that cheating is in the DNA of most men.

To the guys here, is it really possible to love your wife or babe so dearly and cheat on her? When you cheat on her, is it still fair to boast of your love for her? Also, why do most men cheat? Is it really true that cheating is in the DNA of men? Should we conclude its as a result of rampant moral decadence? Is there a way to stop it?
Cc: mods please do the needful
If you don't cheat on her you don't love her...guys want to have crazy and tense sex and u respect your babe enough not to try it with her plus you love her and you want to marry her....you will want to maintain her so u won't spoil her pussy cos its you that will end up blaming ursef cos u dnt want to leave her...so to maintain she is sweet and intact most times you have to Bleep bitches and cheat to keep ur urge with her
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2015
ilobasama:

Most people liking this are probably some of the biggest cheats

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2015
babadem2much:

kai! some people fit use grammer kill person for this NL
Haba! menene wanan malam

Lool. Wassup fellow mallam ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by jkbee(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2015
To me its simply lack of discipline, once U are U wl nt want to breach the trust of Ur woman
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by favorchris(f): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2015
Unfortunately we are yet to know the meaning of love. Maybe its high time we considered the difference between 'love' and 'like' only then wl you know that you are far away from loving your spouse and still cheat on them.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by presh2mos: 8:41am On Sep 16, 2015
ilobasama:

Love the statement "Only weak and iirresponsiblee men cheat"

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=chuna1985

Solomon was not ready for any war, He was never supposed to be king of isreal, Adonijah his brother was already crowned Prince and was even in the battle field d day David died, The chief priest an a top army General n Solikins mother connived against Adonijah n Solomon Was made kind.

At the end of the whole story, Solomon ordered the death of his older brother Adonijah.

Go n read ur bible. [/quote]

Bottom line,he became king and no king isn't fit for war
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Richiy(f): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2015
Marrtynze:
Bro, seriously she doesn't see anything wrong wit U cheating, lyk ar U even for real, dat gal is prolly gone frm u, which lady wud be cool wit her man cheating nd jez turn d oda eye if dere is real nd true luv in it, reason bro nd reason well

Love is a very strange thing. I have "caught" my ex cheating a few times and I didn't walk away.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Ayibaba1: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2015
Cheating has nothing to do with love. It is an habit formed over a period of time. An habit born out of lack of discipline and self control of ones emotion and choices. It is also a sign of weakness and irresponsibility by men. Not all men cheat because not all men are undisciplined and weak. There will always be a better, more beautiful woman outside, and also, the eye will never be satisfied with seeing and that is where self control and discipline come in. If a man lacks self control and discipline, it would not matter how much he loves that wonderful woman, he will always cheat. And most times when men cheat, they often settle for less.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2015
If you love one and lust after the other, can you call it love

Have you guys realize this word love covers so many others like satisfaction, happiness, dedication, trust, faithfulness, patience

Or whats your definition.

If you love someone with fullness of your heart, what time do you have to lust or cheat. Why should you lust after another. Whats the single reason.

If you love someone, faithfulness comes along. Don't dissociate faithfulness from love.

You can be faithful without loving someone but you can never love someone without being faithful

Stop bringing logic into this. It wont work
MadCow1:

The truth is that their is a big line between Love and Lust so trying to say one nullifies the other is just not true.

Again you can love an individual and still lust after another. Does not affect the love you have for the other.

It's discipline that keeps a Man faithful, not love.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by Exponental(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2015
Very possible to love and not cheat.
I don't live with my wife, I've gotten sexual advances but not for once have I succumbed or made the move. I live in a fine coded house which can allow me do with cheat but I don't. It's a matter of choice not natural.
Re: Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? by LadyBeauty(f): 9:09am On Sep 16, 2015
For online support on relationship things,goto http://sunchat.jcink.net ...we have online professional to answer your questions 24/7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.