Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE (6096 Views)

Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) / Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by PedroJP(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Igbo eji eje mba, mmamma 'nu. Anya piakwa ndi iro unu. Ahuhu bu nke ndi na acho odida unu. Igbo bu mba Chukwu goziri choo ya mma.

Onya ndi iro anyi apughi itisa anyi. Anyi bu ofu, ihe jikotara anyi, ka ihe ndi iro anyi choro iji etisa anyi. O diri nwa afo obula na mma.

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by chrisblack: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Eastlink:
Keep it up bro. Most idiots who are yet to cross the Niger bridge or Warri would come out openly to speak ill of the larger Ibo ethnicity. I keep wondering who gave them the right to speak on matters they know little about. The Ibo denial attitude as exist in the South/South has been blown out of proportion by these intruders, even to the consternation of the vocal minorities amongst us. Let the SW face their Awori and Ijebu issue while they allow us contend with the Ikwerre matter.
Maternally Ikwerre, proudly Egbema, proudly Ibo.
so you now own warri
Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Yujin(m): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
chrisblack:
so you now own warri
One of the vultures have now perched. With less than 40 comments after having over a thousand views showed that the community of vultures hovered over this thread when they saw the title but on opening it discovered a discussion tangential to their expectations. God Almighty will give us victory over those who hate to see our happiness. Those whose stock in trade is to sow dissension among us; God will deal with them mercilessly.

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
Yujin:

One of the vultures have now perched. With less than 40 comments after having over a thousand views showed that the community of vultures hovered over this thread when they saw the title but on opening it discovered a discussion tangential to their expectations. God Almighty will give us victory over those who hate to see our happiness. Those whose stock in trade is to sow dissension among us; God will deal with them mercilessly.

persecution complex. nobody is after you guys. you only need to ask yourselves what is chasing you away from your ancestral homes and running to "South West".

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by ArodewilliamsT: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ioannes:

persecution complex. nobody is after you guys. you only need to ask yourselves what is chasing you away from your ancestral homes and running to "South West".

yorubaman what you are saying is not related to thread. Contribute robustly to the thread na.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

yorubaman what you are saying is not related to thread. Contribute robustly to the thread na.
igbo man, Please read the response I quoted. thank you.

oh btw, I don't care one way or the other which group follows you out of Nigeria to form Biafra. you will agree with me it's non of my business.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by tonychristopher: 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ioannes:

igbo man, Please read the response I quoted. thank you.

oh btw, I don't care one way or the other which group follows you out of Nigeria to form Biafra. you will agree with me it's non of my business.

Why are you people like this

Who is talking Biafra ..can you go back to the topic of the thread biko

Nawa for people sha

Ike gwuru unu ....eziokwu

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Grundig: 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
I'm struggling tounderstand the essense of this thread. Maybe it is the tiring journey from Lagos to Abuja.

I shall try reading again
Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by leofab(f): 12:39am On Oct 02, 2015
am a proud igbolite from delta. All yolobars can go beg some bread from oba lil whyne in london...

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Duru1(m): 1:29am On Oct 02, 2015
Yari.ba are known for too many things however there are few which ominously came to mind – loudmouth and cowardice. Each of these characteristics tends to support each other in Yari.ba. With Yari.bas’ loudmouth, they can convince ill-educated troll to tend to their biddings. As for cowardice, Yari.ba can deny him or herself the benefit of ancestral lineage in the face of aggressor. Nigeria that is bent out of shape today has the markings of Yari.ba diabolical machinations. Any Igboid who denies being Igbo or none Igboid in southern Nigeria who fans the ember of anti-Biafra sentiment had more than a mere close relationship with Yari.ba people. I lived in the Yari.ba land and played Yari.ba to the hip, they do not disappoint while on NL. They will never allow any good thing in Nigeria to exist outside Yari.ba land. The emergency of Republic of Igbo land or re-confederated Biafra or even Niger Delta Republic is regarded by domesticated Yari.ba person as a calculated endangerment to Yari.ba land.

I have no regard or feeling of humanity for any Igboid who dreamingly forgot in a moment that he or she is Igbo. There are hidden reasons why the entire ethnic groups in Nigeria except very few had to join forces, apparently egged on by their imperialist masters, to precipitate war against Biafra. The funny aspect of the entire saga is the need for “One-Nigeria” when the Yari.ba demigod in one goofy Awolowo stated that “West and East of Nigeria are as different as Ireland from Germany” and the North of Nigeria is as different from either as China”.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 02, 2015
melzabull:
I feel dismayed and disheartened when I see or hear some people falling for the divide and rule antics of the northern oligarchs, and sadly too even some supposedly educated folks fall for this trick.

Igboland goes well beyond the 5 SE geopolitical states as is presently constituted. I dare to say that 65% of rivers state is Igbo and 1/3 of delta state is Igbo (where I proudly hail from).

It is common knowledge that some unscrupulous elements mostly from the tribe of rituals and incest are the ones using the facade of 'we' niger deltans or 'we' SS to deceive either the gullible or the novices not just on naira land but on cyberspace generally. They have claimed ikwere, ijaw, delta state and recently they claim middle belt. Now they have gone as far as opening monikers with Igbo names and make anti -igbo comments while pretending to be Igbo.

I also detest that delta-igbo nonsense. For all I care and know nothing like delta Igbo. Igbo is Igbo irrespective of your state of origin. I am Igbo from delta sate and if you refer to me as delta-Igbo I will give you a stern warning. And i notice this is mostly with igbos in delta that are refered as such. You dont hear rivers Igbo, at most its ikwere you hear, even thou the fools(ikwere) deny their igboness whereas they bear igbo names and speak igbo, and personally i feel we really shouldn't give a damn about them cos when the time comes, they will beg to belong, so I'm less bothered about them cool

I urge igbos everywhere to unite and fight against our common enemies (offline and online) and be very resolute against those who wish to oppress us our goals, ambitions and aspirations. If you are newbie and you oblivious of the treachery of our enemies to create disunity and acrimony amongst us, I will manage yo forgive you, but if you've been on NL for a while and you're yet to decipher these antics of our detractors, then I will unapologetically call you are very big FOOOL.

My hats off for likes of ezepromoe, eastlink madenigga etal true Igbo sons from river state. My Anioma siblings onenaira3/ikechu1257, (has been keeping it real for ages) ugomba fr3do, Elton123 menabadoo, etc etc. and of course our siblings in SE who have been holding forte, our overall resolve for unity and freedom must not waiver.

Using opportunity also to appreciate our cousins from akwa ibom, C/R most notably, new2020, NDPVF/supremeXYZ, and other notable SS like patrick89, wombraiders/revdesmondjuju et al who share in our dreams and aspirations.

God bless us all! cool

A timely message well crafted and suited to grace the front pages of both national and international tabloids...

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by revolt(m): 5:06am On Oct 02, 2015
Please stop this madness, we are not igbos, I'm from mbaitoli in imostate, and we speak mbaitoli, we don't speak igbo.
We share similiarities with ibos ie names, and a few igboid words but that's it. We have a right to our identity.

We are mbaitolis. WE ARE NOT igbos.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 02, 2015
Hahaha! I love this for real.

revolt:
Please stop this madness, we are not igbos, I'm from mbaitoli in imostate, and we speak mbaitoli, we don't speak igbo.
We share similiarities with ibos ie names, and a few igboid words but that's it. We have a right to our identity.

We are mbaitolis. WE ARE NOT igbos.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by biafranking: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2015
melzabull:
I feel dismayed and disheartened when I see or hear some people falling for the divide and rule antics of the northern oligarchs, and sadly too even some supposedly educated folks fall for this trick.

Igboland goes well beyond the 5 SE geopolitical states as is presently constituted. I dare to say that 65% of rivers state is Igbo and 1/3 of delta state is Igbo (where I proudly hail from).

It is common knowledge that some unscrupulous elements mostly from the tribe of rituals and incest are the ones using the facade of 'we' niger deltans or 'we' SS to deceive either the gullible or the novices not just on naira land but on cyberspace generally. They have claimed ikwere, ijaw, delta state and recently they claim middle belt. Now they have gone as far as opening monikers with Igbo names and make anti -igbo comments while pretending to be Igbo.

I also detest that delta-igbo nonsense. For all I care and know nothing like delta Igbo. Igbo is Igbo irrespective of your state of origin. I am Igbo from delta sate and if you refer to me as delta-Igbo I will give you a stern warning. And i notice this is mostly with igbos in delta that are refered as such. You dont hear rivers Igbo, at most its ikwere you hear, even thou the fools(ikwere) deny their igboness whereas they bear igbo names and speak igbo, and personally i feel we really shouldn't give a damn about them cos when the time comes, they will beg to belong, so I'm less bothered about them cool

I urge igbos everywhere to unite and fight against our common enemies (offline and online) and be very resolute against those who wish to oppress us our goals, ambitions and aspirations. If you are newbie and you oblivious of the treachery of our enemies to create disunity and acrimony amongst us, I will manage yo forgive you, but if you've been on NL for a while and you're yet to decipher these antics of our detractors, then I will unapologetically call you are very big FOOOL.

My hats off for likes of ezepromoe, eastlink madenigga etal true Igbo sons from river state. My Anioma siblings onenaira3/ikechu1257, (has been keeping it real for ages) ugomba fr3do, Elton123 menabadoo, etc etc. and of course our siblings in SE who have been holding forte, our overall resolve for unity and freedom must not waiver.

Using opportunity also to appreciate our cousins from akwa ibom, C/R most notably, new2020, NDPVF/supremeXYZ, and other notable SS like patrick89, wombraiders/revdesmondjuju et al who share in our dreams and aspirations.

God bless us all! cool

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Eastlink(m): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2015
Yeske2:
Nna please not trying to disrespect you but the attitude of many Ikas and Ikwerres I've associated with makes me doubt their willingness to be called Igbos.
They seem to have this aversion to their Igboness, the Igbos of Akwa Ibom and Benue never deny their Igboness but don't seem to understand those two aforementioned groups.
Yes many don't want to be called Igbo due to reasons best known to them. They owe much allegiance to their clan than the larger Igbo group. This is the case of the Ikwerre, Ika, Ndokwa, and largely within the Ngwa clan. Many of these group fear that embracing fully the Igbo tag and identity may wipe off the remaining unique trait and cultural consciousness of their clan. And when you try forcing this one indivisible Igbo idea to them, they react offensively and speak ill of you. In defending their stance you'll hear words like this amongst the denials: 'we are not Igbo but Ikwerre', 'we have our own dialect which is different from the central Igbo language promoted by the British and forced on us to speak'. If you tell them that even the Ikwerre dialect can be found in the Igbo bible and central language, you'll see a stern look from their face and hear words like 'Why will you use other neigbouring clans like the Isu, Uratta, Uhuhu and Agbaja to compare us, if they wholly accepted this Igbo ethnic tag and suddenly became the vanguard of Igbo unity should you now join them and sell it to us'. 'We are comfortable with our Ikwerre tag and let other busy body hinterland clans accept our decision'.
These are few words you hear from the willing ones reasonable to discuss with you about their denial.
Even now, majority of the Ikwerre people who are pro-Igbo tend to blame the then Eastern regional government for what they saw as carelessness on its part for not understanding the fears of the Ikwerre and other sub-groups who now claim minority status - something the Ngwa of yore would have done if they had the chance.
We know the climax of the Ikwerre denial came as a result of Gowons state creation and the preceeding civil war. But truth be told. Had Zik allowed Barr Nwonodi( of Rebisi) become mayor of P/H rather than the Oguta born honourable (both of whom were from the same Owerri province) the agitation by the likes of Eze Origi, Wali, Eze Worluchem, Chief Uchendu, Elechi Amadi et al wouldn't have been birthed. The Ikwerre just like the Ngwas of Aba felt that having their son as Mayor will give them a say in the politics of P/H and that the fears they had nurtured as a result of the immigrant and energetic hinterlanders who were coming in droves to the industrial city will be well managed when there is respect and mutual understanding. Yes they sold off large portions of their lands to their hinterland brothers, but they were also loosing jobs (railway, ports and new oil establishments) to these hinterlanders also. Many of whom were highly educated than the largely laid back Ikwerre population. Also, majority of the hinterlanders from the Onitsha province were too clannish, full of themselves and over bearing with their wealth and status. The Willinks commission carried in their report many of the Ikwerre and minorities grievances. But Zik and Okpara did little to contain these fears! Maybe they were convinced that just like the Nsukka, Nkanu and Owerri people who nurtured such fears as a result of immigrant population and later moved on into productivity, that the indigent communities of Aba and P/H will finally learn to streamline their fears into effective ingenuity, enterprise and communal development. It later worked for Aba. However, despite the Igbo domination sentiments majority of the Ikwerre people dusted up themselves to compete. But a storm came along! the civil war which saw brothers taking sides with the enemy soldiers who banded a false hope of liberation and emancipation from their hinterland brothers. We heard of the abandoned property saga - a dark age in the annals of the Igbo race.
The mistake had been made by our fore-bearers yes! But, for the younger ones who are bent on restoring the Ikwerre into the Igbo fold and mending broken bridges. The question should be how do we make sure the past dosen't repeat itself again and how do we guard the Igbo unity against external enemies who wish our downfall.
Because even now many Ikwerrrians are supporters of the Biafran agenda, many are pro-Niger Delta but secretly wish to mend fences with the Igbo. My advice to the SE Igbo is this: Learn to stop vilifying the Ikwerre, Ika and Ndokwa anytime someone spring up to start the denial, learn from the likes of Pazienza by trying to find common ground that can give room for understanding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Eastlink(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2015
chrisblack:
so you now own warri
Sorry, but I think you are one of the big idiots I mentioned in my first post.
Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by chrisblack: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2015
Eastlink:
you and your falling sun,keep advocating war .i just pity you and your deranged mind
Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Kingspin(m): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2015
Some thread cannot feed people.
Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Ugomba(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2015
Eastlink:
do not mind the guy, I love your contribution post in this thread.. Right from time, I love using the word Proud Delta Igbo to describe myself because some people don't know that there are Igbos like me from South South..
Igbo Unity scares them to the bone marrow, thats why they are fighting tooth and nail to put disunity..
Just don't let their hate get to you.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2015
chrisblack:
you and your falling sun,keep advocating war .i just pity you and your deranged mind

Deluded ass-licking slave, the call for self-determination doesn't mean advocating war!

You bigots have used every known tricks to attempt to quench the call for self-determination. As if that's not enough stupidity you proceeded to threaten Igbos with war, total annihilation and seizure of Igbo properties across the country.

This is not 1967-70 era where world powers with Egyptian bombers helped you to fight Biafra for close to 3 years and yet you couldn't kill the dream.

There's freedom of association and so the earlier you begin channelling your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic the better for your health or else brace up for more sleepless nights and terrible nightmares...
Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Eastlink(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2015
Ugomba:
do not mind the guy, I love your contribution post in this thread.. Right from time, I love using the word Proud Delta Igbo to describe myself because some people don't know that there are Igbos like me from South South..
Igbo Unity scares them to the bone marrow, thats why they are fighting tooth and nail to put disunity..
Just don't let their hate get to you.
Thanks Nwanne.
Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by VirginFinder: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2015
All I know is that there are Yorubas in Anioma.
They are the Lukunmi. They were originally from Owo, Ondo state and served in the Oba of Benin's army.
Yoruba is faintly spoken in Agbor till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by DonXavi(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2015
EzePromoe:
[b]You've spoken the undiluted truth my brother. Any Igbo man that chooses to be fooled by those fake monikers is on his own. I've been on NL for long, and I must tell you that this impersonating game preceded my date of registration. I've been bursting many lies that is why people like Ikwerreboy and Hopeathand can't come and tell me without blinking the eyes that they are Ikwerres. LOL, Ikwerre that will be stalking Igbo threads in order to haul insults at Igbo. Some will even go ahead to insult Igbo culture and I ask, "Tell me one practice in Ikwerre culture that is not in the culture of some other places in Igboland."
If you have a discerning spirit, read these impostors' comments and you'll be convinced that many of them have not crossed the Niger bridge. For me, I don't bother reacting because I'm too busy.
See again as an example to detect impostors, the OP when writing spoke on behalf of his people (the Aniomas) while refering to my post, likewise I spoke on behalf of my people (the Ikwerres) not because I don't know about Anioma people or other Igbo groups that the impostors have been stealing identity from. I could come now to start trying hard to prove that Anioma is Igbo but we prefer that everyone 'answers his father's name'. I can't make assumption that Anioma people are 100% proud of being Igbos, but it will shock you that the impostors will be speaking for the entire Niger Delta region or South South region as if it's a homogeneous entity. They don't know that by saying 'we Niger Deltans', it's akin to saying, 'we Imolites' or 'we Abians' and they will still turn around to insult people from those region and in their warped mind they will be thinking, "OH, we're doing a good job by defending Niger Delta'. Even an Ijaw man will laugh at any Ikwerreman who says he's not Igbo. The Ijaw man may not be laughing because he's thinking otherwise but because the accent, the 'body language', the ambience around him is speaking thick Igbo. Many of these impostors equate the internal rivalry which is common amongst every Igbo group to 'hatred for Igbos' and they rejoice to themselves and pounce on it as fact that we're non-Igbos.
If you want to see more intra-Igbo rivalry which is worse than what some Ikwerres tend to show, just watch an Anambra man and an Imo man or an Onitsha man and Aba man argue for superiority. Then you guys can form a better essay on how any of these men are not Igbo.
Well, I'm not in the mood to write epistles so I'll stop here.
Well done to OP and also those Igbos who choose to be fooled by impostors.
[/b]
Well done brother, you really made a lot of sense in your post.

A day is coming and it won't be long, when we shall all be together in that Nation of our dream.

Chukwu Abiama goziere m umu Biafra nile.
Biafra is a reality.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2015
VirginFinder:
All I know is that there are Yorubas in Anioma.
They are the Lukunmi. They were originally from Owo, Ondo state and served in the Oba of Benin's army.
Yoruba is faintly spoken in Agbor till tomorrow.

There's freedom of association and so Yorubas are ever free to merge themselves with Lukunmi, Bini, Esan, Itsekiri, Urhobo and any other interested ethnic group.

Instead of poke nosing into every Igbo thread that would cause you more heartaches you can start a thread on the Lukunmi & co issue with a view to consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic.
Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by VirginFinder: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
xtrorse:

There's freedom of association and so Yorubas are ever free to merge themselves with Lukunmi, Bini, Esan, Itsekiri, Urhobo and any other interested ethnic group.

Instead of poke nosing into every Igbo thread that would cause you more heartaches you can start a thread on the Lukunmi & co issue with a view to consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic.

Shut up!
There have been several threads on Lukunmi.
They are Yorubas!!
Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by chrisblack: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
xtrorse:

Deluded ass-licking slave, the call for self-determination doesn't mean advocating war!

You bigots have used every known tricks to attempt to quench the call for self-determination. As if that's not enough stupidity you proceeded to threaten Igbos with war, total annihilation and seizure of Igbo properties across the country.

This is not 1967-70 era where world powers with Egyptian bombers helped you to fight Biafra for close to 3 years and yet you couldn't kill the dream.

There's freedom of association and so the earlier you begin channelling your negative energies towards consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic the better for your health or else brace up for more sleepless nights and terrible nightmares...
hello hope you've heard this song funny funny identity. Keep dreaming
Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
VirginFinder:

Shut up!
There have been several threads on Lukunmi.
They are Yorubas!!

Abobaku a.k.a Ab0ki ass-licker in perpetual slavery, you need to go consolidate on such Lukunmi thread instead of rearing your ugly head on Igbo threads and seeking attention for your miserable self...
Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
chrisblack:
hello hope you've heard this song funny funny identity. Keep dreaming

Keep on whining, weeping and wailing in perpetuity on account of another's quest for nationhood...
Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by VirginFinder: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2015
xtrorse:

Abobaku a.k.a Ab0ki ass-licker in perpetual slavery, you need to go consolidate on such Lukunmi thread instead of rearing your ugly head on Igbo threads and seeking attention for your miserable self...

Shut up! Your parents in Biafra are osu.
Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by omonnakoda: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2015
Duru1:
Yari.ba are known for too many things however there are few which ominously came to mind – loudmouth and cowardice. Each of these characteristics tends to support each other in Yari.ba. With Yari.bas’ loudmouth, they can convince ill-educated troll to tend to their biddings. As for cowardice, Yari.ba can deny him or herself the benefit of ancestral lineage in the face of aggressor. Nigeria that is bent out of shape today has the markings of Yari.ba diabolical machinations. Any Igboid who denies being Igbo or none Igboid in southern Nigeria who fans the ember of anti-Biafra sentiment had more than a mere close relationship with Yari.ba people. I lived in the Yari.ba land and played Yari.ba to the hip, they do not disappoint while on NL. They will never allow any good thing in Nigeria to exist outside Yari.ba land. The emergency of Republic of Igbo land or re-confederated Biafra or even Niger Delta Republic is regarded by domesticated Yari.ba person as a calculated endangerment to Yari.ba land.

I have no regard or feeling of humanity for any Igboid who dreamingly forgot in a moment that he or she is Igbo. There are hidden reasons why the entire ethnic groups in Nigeria except very few had to join forces, apparently egged on by their imperialist masters, to precipitate war against Biafra. The funny aspect of the entire saga is the need for “One-Nigeria” when the Yari.ba demigod in one goofy Awolowo stated that “West and East of Nigeria are as different as Ireland from Germany” and the North of Nigeria is as different from either as China”.

Dende how is the NEW Sanatorium?
Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2015
VirginFinder:
Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by ideykwum: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2015
You just spoke Igbo!

HopeAtHand:

Fool...stop mentioning my moniker.

You are an Igboman from Anambra state.

Ibia nwo Ikwerre, í bu nwo Isoma, mmam nha ízuzuga.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / See Fashola And Wife's Reactions After Hearing Of Ambode's Predicament / Radio Biafra Releases Pictures Suggesting Different Version Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.