Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? (74798 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by trapQ: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
are you stupid?? slowpoke. never you ever in your idiotic scum life reply my comment when its not directed to you. I never told you I'm a male. lose yourself.
martius101:

you see with all your talk talk na only 1like you get.....mumu woman wrapper......i think you are trying to impress a lady on NL....marafuker

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
theAtheist101:

Why(!)?

SIMPLE... EVEN THOUGH IT'S GOD THAT SAID IT.... IT DOESNT STOP HIM FROM BEING GOD WHEN WE DISOBEY.....
THAT SIMPLY MEANS ITS FOR OUR OWN..... JUST FOR MINUTES OF PLEASURE YOU RISK DIEASES, PREGNANCY ETC

BUT BECAUSE OF LUST PEOPLE OVER TIME HAVE STARTED CONDONING ALL MANNER OF HIDEOUS THINGS IN THE NAME OF 'A RELATIONSHIP'
WHATEVER PEOPLE 'FEEL' LIKE DOING BECOMES 'OK'...BUT WE CANT KEEP DECEIVING OURSELVES...ALLL THOSE NEW TESTAMENT INSTRUCTIONS WE'VE TURNED AWAY FROM WHICH HAS BROUGHT ABOUT A BETTER SOCIETY?.....RATHER WE GO ABOUT MODIFYING THEM TO SUIT PRESENT TEMPORAL NEEDS AT THE EXPENSE OF AN ONGOING SOUL DESTRUCTION....

WHEN HAS SLEEPING AROUND IN THE NAME OF A RELATIONSHIP BECOME BETTER THAN COMMITING TO YOUR MARRIAGE PARTNER?
WHEN HAS LYING BECOME BETTER THAN THE TRUTH?
WHEN HAS SELFISHNESS BECOME BETTER THAN LOVE?
WHEN HAS UNFORGIVESS AND MURDER BECOME BETTER THAN PEACE KEEPING?
WHEN HAS WAR STRIFE AND BACKBITTING BECOME BETTER THAN PATIENCE AND FORGIVESS AND SELFLESSNESS

TWIST IT ANYHOW YOU WANT IT..RIGHTEOUNESS HAS A SOURCE(THE MOST HOLY GOD)
AND SO DOES EVIL.(YOUR FLESH AND SATAN)
CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY WHOM YOU'LL SERVE

IN A MATTER OF TIME ONE CAN HARDLY COME OUT TO THE STREETS AGAIN...THE HEART OF MEN IS DESPERATELY WICKED... AND IF YOU DONT HAVE GOD IN TIMES LIKE THIS...YOURE ONLY AN EXPERIMENTAL MATERIAL FOR THE DEVIL...HE'LL TAKE YOU WHEN HE IS FED UP
INFACT LEMME STOP HERE..DONT BOTHER ARGUING...I'M NOT GONNA REPLY
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
Melish:

SIMPLE... EVEN THOUGH IT'S GOD THAT SAID IT.... IT DOESNT STOP HIM FROM BEING GOD WHEN WE DISOBEY.....
THAT SIMPLY MEANS ITS FOR OUR OWN..... JUST FOR MINUTES OF PLEASURE YOU RISK DIEASES, PREGNANCY ETC

BUT BECAUSE OF LUST PEOPLE OVER TIME HAVE STARTED CONDONING ALL MANNER OF HIDEOUS THINGS IN THE NAME OF 'A RELATIONSHIP'
WHATEVER PEOPLE 'FEEL' LIKE DOING BECOMES 'OK'...BUT WE CANT KEEP DECEIVING OURSELVES...ALLL THOSE NEW TESTAMENT INSTRUCTIONS WE'VE TURNED AWAY FROM WHICH HAS BROUGHT ABOUT A BETTER SOCIETY?.....RATHER WE GO ABOUT MODIFYING THEM TO SUIT PRESENT TEMPORAL NEEDS AT THE EXPENSE OF AN ONGOING SOUL DESTRUCTION....

WHEN HAS SLEEPING AROUND IN THE NAME OF A RELATIONSHIP BECOME BETTER THAN COMMITING TO YOUR MARRIAGE PARTNER?
WHEN HAS LYING BECOME BETTER THAN THE TRUTH?
WHEN HAS SELFISHNESS BECOME BETTER THAN LOVE?
WHEN HAS UNFORGIVESS AND MURDER BECOME BETTER THAN PEACE KEEPING?
WHEN HAS WAR STRIFE AND BACKBITTING BECOME BETTER THAN PATIENCE AND FORGIVESS AND SELFLESSNESS

TWIST IT ANYHOW YOU WANT IT..RIGHTEOUNESS HAS A SOURCE(THE MOST HOLY GOD)
AND SO DOES EVIL.(YOUR FLESH AND SATAN)
CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY WHOM YOU'LL SERVE

IN A MATTER OF TIME ONE CAN HARDLY COME OUT TO THE STREETS AGAIN...THE HEART OF MEN IS DESPERATELY WICKED... AND IF YOU DONT HAVE GOD IN TIMES LIKE THIS...YOURE ONLY AN EXPERIMENTAL MATERIAL FOR THE DEVIL...HE'LL TAKE YOU WHEN HE IS FED UP
INFACT LEMME STOP HERE..DONT BOTHER ARGUING...I'M NOT GONNA REPLY

Nice punch! It would be unfair on you not receive mine.

What is the genesis of marriage, and when did it start?

NB: please don't reply with some quotes from a story book.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by apolonius(m): 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
cococandy:

How have you been?

I am well.You?
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by cococandy(f): 12:23am On Sep 20, 2015
apolonius:

I am well.You?
great.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by apolonius(m): 12:38am On Sep 20, 2015
cococandy:
great.

Cool.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by delishpot: 4:08am On Sep 20, 2015
Who forced anyone to marry non virgin? Besides why is it the woman only targeted here?
What is the joy of the wedding night when you are worried that a husband who has sampled many Vs may be comparing your own to the other ones he did in the past? Afterall I have se3n and heard men complain about how their side chicks are better in bed than their naive wives and they are only enduring sex with her because they disvirgined her.
Abegi, if you want a virgin, then dont disvirgin a virgin.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 20, 2015
delishpot:
Who forced anyone to marry non virgin?

I did grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by delishpot: 4:14am On Sep 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I did grin

Hahahahaa. You nor strong reach.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 20, 2015
delishpot:

Hahahahaa. You nor strong reach.
**puts on a serious face** You cvnt be too sure grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by martius101(m): 5:19am On Sep 20, 2015
trapQ:
are you stupid?? slowpoke. never you ever in your idiotic scum life reply my comment when its not directed to you. I never told you I'm a male. lose yourself.

see ur life thats why u will end up marrying a woman beater.....u think u av bad mouth....scumbag
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Monalisa185(f): 7:14am On Sep 20, 2015
Monalisa185. Well won't be bad if you get to know me now then. Inbox me if it interest you. grin

mr. swindler... lemme see yo pinshure na...tobe sure I'm not 'inboxing' a ghost... cheesy
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Gabaleve(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2015
yanabasee:

What have you gained tagging me a fool? Did I mention you in my post? May somebody insult your useless father and epileptic mother wherever they are... May poverty stink you in the face... If I'm a f00l... Your father is a tout and a shameless goat... Useless groomed f00l...

I tried to avoid you...but again...looking at your d.p... You look wretched and hungry... And u have the guts to tag me a fool...?

You should be mindful of the kind of people you'd want to insult...becoz I'm not in ur class... Bastard!
cursed b d day ur gay fada and ur LovePeddler of a mother manufactured a matured idiat like u
wetin u dey feel lyk sef With ur face lyk water yam...because u manage chop indomie dis mornin,u don dey feel posh,u neva knw anyfin..poverty go stain ur white,e go even tear ur cloth...na den e go clear for ur eye
HAPPY MUGU
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2015
Holyghostpikin:
Virginity for a woman is biblically recognized!!!
unfortunately our society and the church of God is shying away from this fact because of decadence. May God help us.
Anyway am a virgin and I intend to marry one!
tell those fools advocating immorality and pre-marita sex because society supports it.

Comparing male virginity to that of female.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2015
Jozay:
virgins tend to bond like crazy glue to the first man who deflowers them
#fact

And after marriage if the man who deflowered her came knocking she will open.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2015
Gabaleve:

cursed b d day MY GAY fada and MY LovePeddler of a mother manufactured a matured idiat like ME
wetin I dey feel lyk sef With MY face lyk water yam...because I manage chop indomie dis mornin, I don dey feel posh, I neva knw anyfin..poverty go stain ME white AND BLUE,e go even tear MY cloth...na den e go clear for MY eye
HAPPY MUGU LIKE ME

Run along!
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Youngpo413: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2015
shadowgwalker:
NA so the whole room go come get the smell of moist gummygummy vagina and sweat. Ewwwww!!!

Abeg FG shd ban honeymoon in nigeria, all these unvirgined EnDtImE girls no deserve am.

Aafterall, most of them have slept in different hotels with different prix already.
don't mind the b!tches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Gabaleve(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2015
yanabasee:

Run along!
run enta lagoon!!....ugly bat
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by CHUKSKALIDONN: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
post=38162580:
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gabaleve:

run enta lagoon!!....ugly bat like me, thunder should fire me and my foolish father
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by CHUKSKALIDONN: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Phinity318:
. DAVIYJONESS:
This right here is why the country is full of runz
girls/sluts/ olosho . When men don't care about
what's right and forget the concept of integrity
on humans.
Because I'm not a virgin doesn't mean I don't
deserve to marry a virgin, whoever I had sex
with was by agreement I never forced her be it
sex worker or a typical girl. I did it because I
had to and my body couldn't take it no more.
But a woman case is different they have more
self sex control than male when they were
virgins( this is by fact through research)
whatever made her gave her virginity away is
by choice wether being lure/seduced/ deceived
she has herself to blame because these things
can be neglected.
Deehvahrzz::
. Am sorry but how old are you again? Of all issue
to be concerned about, it's d virgin card u r
pulling out. Come back to this topic in 10 years.
Am sure you would have a different perspective.
I dnt want to believe the op at the top didn't make any sense....I see sense in every single point he made there.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Gabaleve(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=yanabasee post=38195773][/quote]
mtcheeew....as i see ur long essay,i com dey think say u get yarns,but now i knw say u dry....see ur head lyk old shoe!!
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gabaleve:

mtcheeew....as i see ur long essay,i com dey think say u get yarns,but now i knw say u dry....see ur head lyk old shoe!!

Long essay?
Mtchwwww!
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Gabaleve(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
yanabasee:

Run along!

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Gabaleve(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
yanabasee:

Long essay? Mtchwwww!
my guy go sleep,ur a celebrated dullard
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
CHUKSKALIDONN:

I dnt want to believe the op at the top didn't make any sense....I see sense in every single point he made there.

Don't mind them they think with their joystick, they are enjoying pre-marital sex and they are not ready to stop.

Making the world looks like a hotel, some have even had sex more than their parents.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gabaleve:

my guy go sleep,ur a celebrated dullard

lol... A demoted bastard like you.... Displaying ur childishness... I deem you worthy of your f00lishness...

Half-baked slowpoke! A dunderhead with moulded fishbrain.... Uselessly groomed by a dunce as a father...and slut as a mother...

Whichever dimwit you are..... I affirmed ur idiocy and I declare dat u shall remain f00lish and derangedd all ur life.....

Few things are more grating than a vain dullard trying to be cutesy and witty in a public forum.... Stay f00lish! grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Gabaleve(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
yanabasee:

lol... A demoted bastard like you.... Displaying ur childishness... I deem you worthy of your f00lishness...

Half-baked slowpoke! A dunderhead with moulded fishbrain.... Uselessly groomed by a dunce as a father...and slut as a mother...

Whichever dimwit you are..... I affirmed ur idiocy and I declare dat u shall remain f00lish and derangedd all ur life.....

Few things are more grating than a vain dullard trying to be cutesy and witty in a public forum.... Stay f00lish! grin
lol...dat one pain am....buh rily,u didnt have to pick up a pen and paper cos u want to write me an essay na,dis no b exam my bro,nobody dey mark ur english,YOUNG GOAT...u wan dey show say u knw book small because i call u celebrated dullard...well sha u try,clap for urself,buh u stil neva reax
oniranu jatijati
i see u wey be old wise he-goat,born of a psycho fada and dunce of a mother
see as he b like all dose niqqas wey escape from IDP camp
beta correct ur wrong choice of words and invented grammar befor children begin correct u
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Youngpo413: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Personally, I think guys who want to marry virgins are insecure about their sex game. What's a better way to feel like a super stud than to marry someone with no past experience to compare your lame moves to? Just an opinion though.
tear rubber sweet o,you can't compare a fresh untouched pusy with an over used,slack and deep pusy,just like cars,there is joy in riding a brand new one compared to tokunbo.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Gabaleve:

lol...dat one pain am....buh rily,u didnt have to pick up a pen and paper cos u want to write me an essay na,dis no b exam my bro,nobody dey mark ur english,YOUNG GOAT...u wan dey show say u knw book small because i call u celebrated dullard...well sha u try,clap for urself,buh u stil neva reax
oniranu jatijati

Mumu...I dnt let IDI0TS like you to provoke my temper...

You honestly look wretched and poor.... HIV stricken bastard! You must have been starving all your life...

You should be heading to ur normal begging post to beg for money! Mugu!

And tell ur epileptic father to stop dragging my clothes whenever I refused him N5... And ur ashawo mother wouldn't live my gate...tell her I don't want her poonani anymore...it stinks!
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
tear rubber sweet o,you can't compare a fresh untouched pusy with an over used,slack and deep pusy,just like cars,there is joy in riding a brand new one compared to tokunbo.

I think it depends. Check it, I have several pairs of shoes. Most of them are still fairly new because for some reason I love this one pair of rat-tat-tat old shoes. They just feel "so me" & comfortable, unlike the new ones that pinch at me because they have not moulded to the shape of my feet. You see where I'm getting with this? Now nod with me...yes grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Gabaleve(m): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
yanabasee:

Mumu...I dnt let IDI0TS like you to provoke my temper...

You honestly look wretched and poor.... HIV stricken bastard! You must have been starving all your life...

You should be heading to ur normal begging post to beg for money! Mugu!

And tell ur epileptic father to stop dragging my clothes whenever I refused him N5... And ur ashawo mother wouldn't live my gate...tell her I don't want her poonani anymore...it stinks!
lmao....na dat temper i wan provoke
i don clear u say mak u nor dey form posh,see ur cap na,e b lyk dose ones wey dem dey sell N80 for balogun market,see as ur room empty,ur bedspread com dirty join with different maps,e b lyk wetin dem dey use teach geography
guy nor dey put urself wher u nor reax

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) / Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.