Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? (74933 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by princy80(m): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2015
wat of d man? him dey chaste? abi u jst wan crucify d female?
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by CashVessel(m): 6:55am On Sep 19, 2015
teeowl:
female virgins above the age of 25 years is an extinct specie just like the Dinosaurs... deal with it! cool

Amebo! Is that the question you were asked?
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Bloggz74(m): 7:02am On Sep 19, 2015
Wooo woooo woooo
Wats the whole stuff about virgin when she has no respect,not creative,not smart,not dexterious,lacks manner,can't cook,she's dirty,,,,,,,,,,?
I'm so sory virgins don't freak me,I don't even like their being so naïve.
Its a huge turn off!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 19, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
The wedding night by tradition is suppose to be a special night for couples, the night they look forward to for months or years and finally they had to make the sweet love.

One of the excitement of marriage is sex, especially that wedding night sex, what will be the excitement if your wife is not a virgin? But just a normal lady who has had lots of sex and how will the sex be special to you guys when she is not new but second hand? And you are not the one that deflowered her?

Guys are you going to treat the night like every other regular night ?
Stop objectifying women. Why not? In marriage, what matters most is get someone you're suitable with and character is very vital.

Sex to me is not be-all. I look for other qualities like how she relates to people around her, young kids and so on. These give me indication of whom she really is.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by CHUKSKALIDONN: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2015
Holyghostpikin:
Virginity for a woman is biblically recognized!!!
unfortunately our society and the church of God is shying away from this fact because of decadence. May God help us.
Anyway am a virgin and I intend to marry one!
Thumbs up...wish u good luck. Just pray virgin no finish beforehand cos as I dey look am the ones wey dey market now are limited.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by miketayo(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided to make it special?

u think having sex with a virgin is nice with all their nagging nd u also have to be super careful not to hurt her.. you might even end up not doing it that night. tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by miketayo(m): 7:17am On Sep 19, 2015
hbpeze:
All I know is that if a woman is not a Virgin on a wedding day she uselessed herself and the man is marrying a spare part

crap

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by RichyRodman(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2015
Please the VIRGIN thing is obsolete! That was years ago,no serious minded man anticipates to marry a virgin,besides its a needle in a haystack! Waiting for virgin wife is as boring as watching paint dry! Am not married at my age but certainly not looking for a virgin wife,its men with small "kini" (Joystick) that are looking for virgins that's why they go about chasing small girls embarrasing themselves with child abuse! Being a virgin makes a man respect his wife forever but that doesn't count anymore in Nigeria today. Also there's no such thing as a "male virgin" as all men has on one point in his life knowingly or curiously indulged in masturbation HOHA!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2015
Ma bimi ni Jamb Question .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2015
Op,For me and my Generation , Na Team V we belong to.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
What's the excitement of a wedding night when the husband is not a virgin
You be Gay ni.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by daresimon(m): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2015
yanabasee:
What excitement will you have if she was a VIRGIN? What's so special about virgins sef? Mtchwww.... Alum tightens vaginaz and mek it virginous! grin

Kudos to u sha.

So you are waiting for an alumized virgin?

You will get it
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yoji: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2015
Nuzo1:
It has little or nothing to do with virginity.

The excitement has more to do with the absence of guilt one feels after sex.
Spot on. Disvirgining can be can be cumbersome
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Monalisa185(f): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] You are full of crap, girl dey type english give u, u dey type ''a olosho''. Them no teach u for pry sch say 'an' comes b4 mst vowels'? Ode omo, go sleep jor oloshi. [/email]

lol..your signature tho.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Dindondin(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, you can create your own excitement & pretend she's a virgin grin Or choose to celebrate the fact that you're now husband & wife & that finally your opinion matters cheesy
I knew its only women that ll say this
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2015
Dindondin:

I knew its only women that ll say this

It's not about gender. Like really, what else is there to say on this matter?
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Neplusultra(f): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Personally, I think guys who want to marry virgins are insecure about their sex game. What's a better way to feel like a super stud than to marry someone with no past experience to compare your lame moves to? Just an opinion though.
grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Monalisa185(f): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2015
FannySwindler:
Amis. Am sure they are out there and we have some on Nairaland. The only issue is are they cute and do they have wife credential?

Am currently in conversation with two at the moment and they know each other...but they don't seem to meet my criteria.

Meaning there is hope on the way for me to actualize my goal of marrying a virgin.

Until then is Fanny Swindling all the way.

P.S : Can't marry a secondary virgin. (Retired Diick Swindlers). RDS. ...Nah. It won't work.

I need Chasis. cool

buhahahahahaha...lwkmd...rotfl ... #crazynigga
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by dictbennie(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2015
I for one prefer to marry someone with a 'well' as a Virgina than to marry a virgin without manners...I have met some virgins and left them for who they are because of attitudinal issues..BTW, who made us 'men' judge over this issue? Like a guy rightly said nobody addresses guys that have been inside like a 100 holes a slut/olosho but is quick to judge a lady that has done the same..That is hypocrisy..trying to remove the log of wood in someone's eyes whereas there is an entire forest in his/her eyes.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by cupidhero(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

A woman have sex and she's termed olosho, slut and every other demeaning names you can think of and when a man does same he's cheered by his friends for being a smart guy. No lashes from anyone because he's a 'man'. Why men should receive approval and extolment for having sex and women chastise is prejudicial and chauvinistic. We can't put markers on who should have sex and who shouldn't based on gender when both genders enjoys and crave for it as much. Any condemnation should and must not only be seen as all-encompassing but fair.

Sure because you aren't a virgin doesn't mean you don't deserve one. You do deserve and should have one if you so wishes. But it's hypocritical to demean and chastise non virgins when you aren't one yourself. Just go for the virgins and respect the non virgins decisions and choices.

You claim to have indulge because your body couldn't hold it anymore but fail to accept that a female non virgin might have done same coz they couldn't resist the urge. What a fair judgment and how nice of you to admit your frail ability of chastity but same time dismisses that of women.

Women's withdrawal attitude towards sex doesn't connote lack of interest but rather an action geared to ensure the guy's interest is genuine. Or perhaps they don't want to be stigmatised by judgmental and sanctimonious people like yourself. When a woman loves a guy and she's sure sex isn't the prime reason you're with her, she'd be the one to initiate sex even more. And there are equally many researches that supports the claim that women perceived withdrawal attitude towards sex is because they don't want to be label sluts like you just did, not coz their hormones craves for it any less than men.
Congrats bro...you just gained a thousand haters. I thought i was the only one with such mindset. I refuse to be screwed! I refuse to be screwed by these girls who just screwed someother guy that screwed someother girl who also screwed another boy that screwed someother girl. You will be labelled a boylover and a jew man for refusing a girl sex and the girls them ain't helping matters at all. I don't understand why we all must have sex carelessly like animals without self control. I'm not a virgin, i repeat i'm not a virgin!
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Neplusultra(f): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2015
missyadorable:

What is the excitement of the whole life time of marriage when your husband is not rich?
Hahahaha!!!
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by safarigirl(f): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2015
AreaFada2:

We don hear all the bicycle story long tym. How many 9ja women engage in sport?? Many babes will like these excuses. grin

Luckily, a woman's body is not an unknown entity to me.

I have even heard it from a girl I was to marry. She claimed virgin. Funny thing was I didn't even care about virgin or not, since it's mostly all wash. I didn't say I wanted one. She just lied.

It later turned out she had destroyed her womb via abortion as a 15-year old or so. I have mentioned here in NL many times before.

Yes, it might seem like a joke now, but I wasted several years with that lady. Your excuses have been used to cause people pain already.

Oh yeah, last time, a friend's virgin fiance had abortion complication.

A colleague does hymen repair for some ladies from rich countries (I nor wan mention country names o) whose religion/culture insist on virginity.
Over 90% lost virginity bleeping like their Western colleagues. A few from using toys and other activities. Abeg Safari girl, let's forget and leave matter for Matthias. cheesy grin
because you and your friends have encountered liars, it doesn't make the fact any less true. Women are natural liars, especially when dem dey find husband and men can be gullible
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by teamchocolate: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2015
You are a fool to talk about integrity...

Do you even know the meaning of that word.. hypocritical nincompoop undecided undecided

DAVIYJONESS:

This right here is why the country is full of runz girls/sluts/ olosho . When men don't care about what's right and forget the concept of integrity on humans.

Because I'm not a virgin doesn't mean I don't deserve to marry a virgin, whoever I had sex with was by agreement I never forced her be it sex worker or a typical girl. I did it because I had to and my body couldn't take it no more. But a woman case is different they have more self sex control than male when they were virgins( this is by fact through research) whatever made her gave her virginity away is by choice wether being lure/seduced/ deceived she has herself to blame because these things can be neglected.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by safarigirl(f): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Bloggz74:
Wooo woooo woooo
Wats the whole stuff about virgin when she has no respect,not creative,not smart,not dexterious,lacks manner,can't cook,she's dirty,,,,,,,,,,?
I'm so sory virgins don't freak me,I don't even like their being so naïve.
Its a huge turn off!
oh, so the 'experienced' girls are respectful, smart, creative and blah blah blah. All the 'experienced' girls I've come across are not smart neither are they of good character and na me dey even teach them about sex and sexual positions. Your claims are just stereotypes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2015
Monalisa185. Your signature explains where am coming from and where am going to.

From the look of you...I know you are not. Wish you were. grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2015
Safarigirl. I can confirm am not smart. I will like to be your student in theory and practical.

When do I start.? cool
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by safarigirl(f): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2015
FannySwindler:
Safarigirl. I can confirm am not smart. I will like to be your student in theory and practical.

When do I start.? cool
Well, first thing, the word you mean to use is I'm not 'am'
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2015
hbpeze:
All I know is that if a woman is not a Virgin on a wedding day she uselessed herself and the man is marrying a spare part

Same applies to you men so pls gerrarahere flat tyre!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by ronald4lif(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2015
trapQ:
ooh my gosh!!! wow!! what a beautiful, nicely written reply. this is a masterpiece. Jesus would be so proud of you. and right now I'm sure there's great joy in heaven. this comment Gave me goosebumps. damn!!! where are you from? heaven?? or eutopia??

can we marry today?

smiley
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2015
daresimon:

Kudos to u sha.

So you are waiting for an alumized virgin?

You will get it

If she's fun to be with...
If she's very briliant...
If she has home management skills...
If she understand the language of love and care..
If she can cook all my favourites...
If she'll nurse our kids and nurture them well...
If she has the fear of God in her...
If she's kind-hearted and loving...
If she has d power to council me when am moody..
If she will stand by me when tinz get rough...

I wouldn't mine!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by dumodust(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2015
Salym:
The question should have been what is the special wedding night excitement when you have had sex before. I used to wonder about what so special about marriage between people who literally lived like a husband and wife. They can as well continue life like that.
I really dont understand you, is marriage about sex? Ok, marriage night, you've had sex... what next? Will you bag your wife and dump her in a bin because the 'excitement' is over?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.