Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? (74618 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by macklef(m): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
I dont even want a virgin as a wife, am not a surgeon, i dont wanna disect anything
That will bring out blood. Am not intrested in a loose girl either.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I didn't mean that literally, dumbest grin
me too certified dummy who thought I did.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
hbpeze:

You sound like a olosho

You sound like you're cruising for a bruising. Stay in your lane & let him "handle" me like he said. Unless I spoke to you, stuff it.

20 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
macklef:
I dont even want a virgin as a wife, am not a surgeon, i dont wanna disect anything
That will bring out blood. Am not intrested in a loose girl either.
you are confused

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
virgin or no virgin , Am gonna make sure that it's gonna be a night to remember.

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
Proud har.lot spotted!!! grin
I love sincere sl.uts and there bravery at it cheesy
Punkyveer! My rizpekt grin

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by ronald4lif(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
I am classifying it now

Lol come up with a grounded argument bro, this is infantile. You or no one else have the carte blanche to dictate who should conserve their virginity and who shouldn't.

To go around stuffed up like that is to be pregnant with nothing alive but pregnant all the same. An inability to accept the diversity in persons, decision, views and lifestyle is nothing short of idiocy.

The only authority to define what is allowable and not allowable in their lives or to preserve their virginity is individualistic and no one can usurp individual's choices. The world has long moved on from the era when men have dominion over women's choices and coerce them to abstain from having sex while they screw everything in skirt. Allow everyone make their choices themselves.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
me too certified dummy who thought I did.

Oh the pointlessness of trying to reason with a slowpoke. Everything just flies over their vacant heads. I digress. Le sigh.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Proud har.lot spotted!!! grin

I love sincere sl.uts and there bravery at it cheesy

Punkyveer! My rizpekt grin

But I'm still a virgin *smirks*

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You sound like you're cruising for a bruising. Stay in your lane & let him "handle" me like he said. Unless I spoke to you, stuff it.

We all know you are not a VVirgin.stop no fay speak. Grammar here.you Don useless yourself already.wait till menopause to get your Johnny bravo

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol come up with a grounded argument bro, this is infantile. You or no one else have the carte blanche to dictate who should conserve their virginity and who shouldn't.

To go around stuffed up like that is to be pregnant with nothing alive but pregnant all the same. An inability to accept the diversity in persons, decision, views and lifestyle is nothing short of idiocy.

The only authority to define what is allowable and not allowable in their lives or to preserve their virginity is individualistic and no one can usurp individual's choices. The world has long moved on from the era when men have dominion over women's choices and coerce them to abstain from having sex while they screw everything in skirt. Allow everyone make their choices themselves.

I see, its the world you love since you don't really need your wife to be a virgin. Its the world you join to create and its geting worse everyday.

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh the pointlessness of trying to reason with a slowpoke. Everything just flies over their vacant heads. I digress. Le sigh.
dumb slut don't forget my thread brought you here, do you even think before you post?

Shut it! I'm done with you pussy!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by macklef(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
you are confused
Lol. Am not. U just dont understand.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

But I'm still a virgin *smirks*

shocked shocked shocked ... I take back my rizpekt then

Don't you act bitchitude when am around again if u don't want me to blow your head off cheesy ...

But well, maybe you're one af those atomic bomb virgins who knows .

So, I say keep keeping the pusee sealed for me b*tch smiley

I'm a come destroy it for u when I invade SA come December cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by ronald4lif(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

I see, its the world you love since you don't really need your wife to be a virgin. Its the world you join to create and its geting worse everyday.

I'm no virgin and don't consider a virgin woman more better than their non virgin colleagues. I found it completely irrelevant and if I had deem it important I should have preserve mine. But for me, you or anyone else who isn't a virgin and still indulges in sex to expect and demand virgins even as their action have the propensity of stigmatising non-virgins is hypocritical, selfish and self-serving. Don't seek or penalise others for an offence you're indicted of. Simple.

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
hbpeze:

We all know you are not a VVirgin.stop no fay speak. Grammar here.you Don useless yourself already.wait till menopause to get your Johnny bravo

Gibberish!

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Gibberish!

You mean your mother is under oshodi bridge?

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
dumb slut don't forget my thread brought you here, do you even think before you post?

Shut it! And done with you pussy!!!

So, you want an award or something for that? Being able to create a thread doesn't make you Einstein, dumbo grin And besides, I still comment even when a thread is dumb. Exhibit A- is your thread grin

18 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

shocked shocked shocked ... I take back my rizpekt then

Don't you act bitchitude when am around again if u don't want me to blow your head off cheesy ...

But well, maybe you're one af those atomic bomb virgins who knows .

So, I say keep keeping the pusee sealed for me b*tch smiley

I'm a come destroy it for u when I invade SA come December cheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm no virgin and don't consider a virgin woman more better than their non virgin colleagues. I found it completely irrelevant and if I had deem it important I should have preserve mine. But for me, you or anyone else who isn't a virgin and still indulges in sex to expect and demand virgins even as their action have the propensity of stigmatising non-virgins is hypocritical, selfish and self-serving. Don't seek or penalise others for an offence you're indicted of. Simple.

This right here is why the country is full of runz girls/sluts/ olosho . When men don't care about what's right and forget the concept of integrity on humans.

Because I'm not a virgin doesn't mean I don't deserve to marry a virgin, whoever I had sex with was by agreement I never forced her be it sex worker or a typical girl. I did it because I had to and my body couldn't take it no more. But a woman case is different they have more self sex control than male when they were virgins( this is by fact through research) whatever made her gave her virginity away is by choice wether being lure/seduced/ deceived she has herself to blame because these things can be neglected.

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
hbpeze:

You mean your mother is under oshodi bridge?

Oh now it's about my mama? Boy, go colour a book or something because once I get started, you won't find my brakes. Your mama, kiss her good night for me because I'm not about to insult old people. At least not tonight wink

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Oh now it's about my mama? Boy, go colour a book or something because once I get started, you won't find my brakes. Your mama, kiss her good night for me because I'm not about to insult old people. At least not tonight wink

Chai you be gentle girl.oya good night now.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lipsrsealed
cheesy ... Now, I like that grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So, you want an award or something for that? Being able to create a thread doesn't make you Einstein, dumbo grin And besides, I still comment even when a thread is dumb. Exhibit A- is your thread grin

dumb slut

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
dumb slut

An even dumber POS.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by ronald4lif(m): 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

This right here is why the country is full of runz girls/sluts/ olosho . When men don't care about what's right and forget the concept of integrity on humans.

Because I'm not a virgin doesn't mean I don't deserve to marry a virgin, whoever I had sex with was by agreement I never forced her be it sex worker or a typical girl. I did it because I had to and my body can't take it no more. But a woman case is different they have more sex control than male when they were virgins( this is by fact through research) whatever made her gave her virginity away is by choice wether being lure/seduced/ deceived she has herself to blame.

A woman have sex and she's termed olosho, slut and every other demeaning names you can think of and when a man does same he's cheered by his friends for being a smart guy. No lashes from anyone because he's a 'man'. Why men should receive approval and extolment for having sex and women chastise is prejudicial and chauvinistic. We can't put markers on who should have sex and who shouldn't based on gender when both genders enjoys and crave for it as much. Any condemnation should and must not only be seen as all-encompassing but fair.

Sure because you aren't a virgin doesn't mean you don't deserve one. You do deserve and should have one if you so wishes. But it's hypocritical to demean and chastise non virgins when you aren't one yourself. Just go for the virgins and respect the non virgins decisions and choices.

You claim to have indulge because your body couldn't hold it anymore but fail to accept that a female non virgin might have done same coz they couldn't resist the urge. What a fair judgment and how nice of you to admit your frail ability of chastity but same time dismisses that of women.

Women's withdrawal attitude towards sex doesn't connote lack of interest but rather an action geared to ensure the guy's interest is genuine. Or perhaps they don't want to be stigmatised by judgmental and sanctimonious people like yourself. When a woman loves a guy and she's sure sex isn't the prime reason you're with her, she'd be the one to initiate sex even more. And there are equally many researches that supports the claim that women perceived withdrawal attitude towards sex is because they don't want to be label sluts like you just did, not coz their hormones craves for it any less than men.

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Trishpat(f): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

A woman have sex and she's termed olosho, slut and every other demeaning names you can think of and when a man does same he's cheered by his friends for being a smart guy. No lashes from anyone because he's a 'man'. Why men should receive approval and extolment for having sex and women chastise is prejudicial and chauvinistic. We can't put markers on who should have sex and who shouldn't based on gender when both genders enjoys and crave for it as much. Any condemnation should and must not only be seen as all-encompassing but fair.

Sure because you aren't a virgin doesn't mean you don't deserve one. You do deserve and should have one if you so wishes. But it's hypocritical to demean and chastise non virgins when you aren't one yourself. Just go for the virgins and respect the non virgins decisions and choices.

You claim to have indulge because your body couldn't hold it anymore but fail to accept that a female non virgin might have done same coz they couldn't resist the urge. What a fair judgment and how nice of you to admit your frail ability of chastity but same time dismisses that of women.

Women's withdrawal attitude towards sex doesn't connote lack of interest but rather an action geared to ensure the guy's interest is genuine. Or perhaps they don't want to be stigmatised by judgmental and sanctimonious people like yourself. When a woman loves a guy and she's sure sex isn't the prime reason you're with her, she'd be the one to initiate sex even more. And there are equally many researches that supports the claim that women perceived withdrawal attitude towards sex is because they don't want to be label sluts like you just did, not coz their hormones craves for it any less than men.

are yu really a guy if so, am in love. come and chyk mee.

30 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Trishpat(f): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

Because I'm not a virgin doesn't mean I don't deserve to marry a virgin, whoever I had sex with was by agreement I never forced her be it sex worker or a typical girl. I did it because I had to and my body couldn't take it no more. But a woman case is different they have more self sex control than male when they were virgins( this is by fact through research) whatever made her gave her virginity away is by choice wether being lure/seduced/ deceived she has herself to blame because these things can be neglected.

what are yu saying?? so women aren't entitled to satisfy themselves cuz their keeping their virginity for a man who sleeps around?
thankGod marriage is no longer some women's priority

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by emitheo(m): 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
uhmmm...what about "what is the excitement of a wedding night when your wife is a Virgin?
do u have any idea d stress it takes 2 disflower a virgin?
mtchewwww.....
virginity is so damn over-rated.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by wristbangle: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
misspicy:
Wristbangle there is film here,call ur brother tosyn2much na d kin film him dey like.

See popcorn

Bae, Woow. I don miss this film oo

Meanwhile I understand ur quote about u got my... but ur... lol
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Truckpusher(m): 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
The wedding night by tradition is suppose to be a special night for couples, the night they look forward to for months or years and finally they had to make the sweet love.

One of the excitement of marriage is sex, especially that wedding night sex, what will be the excitement if your wife is not a virgin? But just a normal lady who has had lots of sex and how will the sex be special to you guys when she is not new but second hand? And you are not the one that deflowered her?

Guys are you going to treat the night like every other regular night ?
Try the other hole - Might just make you feel like you just had a virgin. tongue

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by misspicy(f): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
wristbangle:

Bae, Woow. I don miss this film oo
Meanwhile I understand ur quote about u got my... but ur... lol
So sowi abt...i hope it works someday cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. / What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.