Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market (53324 Views)

Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die / Abubakar Shekau Kills Boko Haram’s Spokesman Over ‘leadership Plot’ / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sukkot: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Russell145:

Nw this is wat I am talking abt...waste

what is waste ? do enlighten us mr dirty room
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Shymm3x: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
bros, brazil is wayyyy more dangerous than nigeria and there are wayyyyyyyyyy more deprived people in brazil than nigeria. most of the blacks live in favelas ( ghettos ) and the gun crime their is like living in beirut. you better do quick and return to bodija and settle down with one nice ibadan girl and take daily strolls on UI campus and have a heck of a time chilling at abe igi drinking big staut grin

It depends on the area in Brazil and Brazil can never be more dangerous than naij in a million years. The health hazard of living in naij alone is dangerous - without even adding how animalistic a lot of the folks are. Once you get off the plane - the terrible/stuffy alone should welcome you to jungle. That is when you know shyte is real.

Then you go past the road from the airport to proper Lagos ( the area looks like poor man's version of the road from JFK to NYC proper - a bit decent) - then reality is going to strike you in the face, with multitudes of angry black faces. A whole lot of nyggahs who don't deserve to be going through the type of hardship that they're going through. Then you see all kinds of bangers that belong to the scap yard with exhaust smoke everywhere. That is the reality...even if you don't see me talk about it all the time.

Why Ibadan chic? Lool. You want her to feed me an overdose of amala that made a lot of modern Yoruba folks soft and kill the fire in me, no? Loool. Met a few nice Ibadan chics and I might pick one, who knows? But strictly no amala - I don't mind pounded yam tho looool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
warrior01:
What kind of biased reportage is this? The so called journalist should go back to school abeg.
how is d report biased or r u a fool? all d people dat gave u likes r coward yeeeebos that will soon be kicked out of the SW to Biafra land.
Oloshi embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Balkan(m): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao...a classic example of a coward is a plonker who throws and hide his hands. I can't take you seriously when you are only brave under an alt handle, you puzzy.

Where I'm from, you can't come to our turf and chat, else it's headshot. We don't do driveby, we walk up to you and blow ya noodles off. You can check the stats, we're still winning and everyone and his mum are always on their best behaviour when they pass through lol. That is what real men do - you mark ya turf and protect it with all you have got.

And if I ever tell a nyggah to come see me at my yard - no nyggah alive will ever dare to come through unless he wants to be sliced up like Xmas Turkey - with all kinds of tools in strategic places. Real man protecting his domain, not a sissified coward.

If you are weak, just wear the badge of honour with pride and stop disturbing folks with irritating cries. Protect ya own or shut up.
cracking junky of East London, have sold any pinch of drug today? You and your people are in for a big shiit. I hope you are not here to claim Lagos we will fight to the last man to defend Lagos. Its not a yoruba atate

7 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sukkot: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

It depends on the area in Brazil and Brazil can never be more dangerous than naij in a million years. The health hazard of living in naij alone is dangerous - without even adding how animalistic a lot of the folks are. Once you get off the plane - the terrible/stuffy alone should welcome you to jungle. That is when you know shyte is real.

Then you go past the road from the airport to proper Lagos ( the area looks like poor man's version of the road from JFK to NYC proper - a bit decent) - then reality is going to strike you in the face, with multitudes of angry black faces. A whole lot of nyggahs who don't deserve to be going through the type of hardship that they're going through. Then you see all kinds of bangers that belong to the scap yard with exhaust smoke everywhere. That is the reality...even if you don't see me talk about it all the time.

Why Ibadan chic? Lool. You want her to feed me an overdose of amala that made a lot of modern Yoruba folks soft and kill the fire in me, no? Loool. Met a few nice Ibadan chics and I might pick one, who knows? But strictly no amala - I don't mind pounded yam tho looool.
bros you sure say no be mushin olosha you stay when you enter naija ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Shymm3x: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Balkan:
cracking junky of East London, have sold any pinch of drug today? You and your people are in for a big shiit. I hope you are not here to claim Lagos we will fight to the last man to defend Lagos. Its not a yoruba atate

Loool.

Afam4eva, so this handle isn't dead yet? Loool.

How's Mauritius, mate? Lool
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. If you think I'm chatting, you can come see me.

And it looks like I'm gonna be in naij for about two weeks in Dec.. When I'm out there you can come see me and don't go ghost like the other Igbo clown did the last time lol. People are just different...some are about it regardless of status and achievements in life. And some just don't have it. It is a rule: protect ya own and kill it be killed.

You talk too much bro, when you get to Lagos send me a PM. I don't do noise, i confront my enemies face-to-face. Like i said, send me a PM when you get to Lagos.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
I urge each an every Igbo man not to be counted here in lagos in 2016 census, we should start sensitizing our people to be counted inthe Eastcoast since youroba see us a threat that must be eliminated. If we can push our population in the east during census,the more allocation we get.

Taa bu gboo

4 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Goldmaxx(f): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
lurlah2014:
what are this IGBO guys feeling like, why dont they go back to the village and dominate or rule them there, is this their fathers land or what is this rubbish they want to start performing with yorubas. well sha its not their fault if not for the selfish and greedy yoruba leaders that have sold their birth right to this foolish people, what would have given them the guts to want to intimidate the house owners #IGBO MUST GO#
ashawo bastard,you have been pained since u losed d miss nairaland contest sl.ut:p
cc tohphaz

4 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Shymm3x: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
bros you sure say no be mushin olosha you stay when you enter naija ? grin grin

Go see that shyte hole for yourself.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
chuna1985:

1). Lagos is the dirtiest place in nigeria, My post discusses nothing concerning Lagos being the best place in Nigeria.... Rather I discussed who owns Lagos.

2). Igbos are the only winners in nigeria ""naturally""

3). "" i understand why you want to claim lagos so bad. cuz biafraland is still in the dark ages""" wen a Yoruba man speaks, we will know because they clung to yourba land with Top bond gum n visit lagos as theit mecca...... They never travel out and finally YOU HAVE
NEVER TRAVELLED TO SOUTH EAST IN UR ENTIRE LIFE.

Blah Blah Majority of us will rather go to d northern part of the country than to d impoverished South yest. by the way, what make you think we've not been their to see things for ourselve? u r full of misconceptions
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sukkot: 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Go see that shyte hole for yourself.
i being seen it. it looks amazing. i am impressed. very beautiful
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Shymm3x: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
huangcheng:

When you get to Lagos send me a PM. I don't make noise, i confront my enemies face-to-face. Like i said, send me a PM when you get to Lagos.

I don't need to PM no sucker - I will drop my number on here when I'm there since it is going to be a temp one.

It's going on there for everyone to see. Done it before with some puzzy from Ldn running his mouth on here...and I will do it again. I will beat you like a thief with ya mum watching.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Balkan(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
now you are changing a tune after drinking sapele water. does not matter who they put as law makers. they just do that to APPEASE the igbo indigenes who are contributing so much monetarily to lagos. APPEASE being the operative word. the guys who own the land and running the whole show are yoruba
deluded soul! My guys contested election and my people came out in their number and floored your amala brothers grin. We always show apathy in politics but not this time around. Very soon you will have them in the majority. Our strategy is to make life so expensive and rent so high that your amala brothers will not have choice than to relocate to their states where rents are cheap. Giving us who have the middle and upper class to retain Lagos.

The agenda is working

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Shymm3x: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
i being seen it. it looks amazing. i am impressed. very beautiful

You mean you looked at it with a celestial view?

Ite, when next do you wanna go naij? I'll pay for the ticket and we can go together.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by fairprince(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
warrior01:
What kind of biased reportage is this? The so called journalist should go back to school abeg.
You just nailed it. Too biased a reportage.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

I don't need to PM no sucker - I will drop my number on here when I'm there since it is going to be a temp one.

It's going on there for everyone to see. Done it before with some puzzy from Ldn running his mouth on here...and I will do it again. I will beat you like a thief with ya mum watching.

Ok, contact me then.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by AkinConverge: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
You're the type we need here bro! Well cultured and Civilized. #Onelove.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by samsongbemisola(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Lagos State belongs to Nobody tongue
for your mind
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sukkot: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Balkan:
deluded soul! My guys contested election and my people came out in their number and floored your amala brothers grin. We always show apathy in politics but not this time around. Very soon you will have them in the majority. Our strategy is to make life so expensive and rent so high that your amala brothers will not have choice than to relocate to their states where rents are cheap. Giving us who have the middle and upper class to retain Lagos.

The agenda is working
bro. i didnt even bother to read your post. you started out making sense in your first post when you admitted you can never own the land because the constitution has done it where the land belongs to the government and you lease it for 99 years. and the government of yoruba land is yoruba government. so that alone should tell you igbo can never own yoruba land just as yoruba can never own igbo land. you can live there but you can never own it. case closed. leave matter for matthias
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Shymm3x: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
adorable29:

Huhn?! Why is my moniker being mentioned na! Btw, shymexx, I am no saint! Far from that! I don't pretend to be one too. I just say things like it is on here and I don't care whose asss is lit in the process! Plus I thought we were cool!

Okay, lemme quickly clear you... I am not an alternate moniker to any other moniker on NL! Seriously, whose got the time and energy for all that eish. May consider if am being paid or something though! Life is not that serious...

Anyway, kontinu with your tribal e-war, but please dear, leave me out of it!

Okaybye

Modified: Just read the melzabull's reply and I think I like her! Hehehe....

STFU, biitch - you aren't fooling no one but yourself, melzabull.

Adorable29 the melzabull, effing hairy coward. When next you create an alt handle, stay away from my post if you don't want to be exposed.

Now, run along.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by AkinConverge: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pavore9:
The reportage is not balanced rather one-sided. l am Igbo, born and raised in Lagos but would not gloss over the truth that Lagos is ancestrally owned by the Yorubas because my father bought plots of lands way back in the 70's from a Yoruba family and not from any other tribe. Lagos is not a no-man's land but a land that has accommodated everybody.
You're the type we need here bro! Well cultured
and Civilized. #Onelove.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Balkan(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Afam4eva, so this handle isn't dead yet? Loool.

How's Mauritius, mate? Lool
we have agenda for you and your people. You are lucky you have found your way to East London of all places. We want to give your people Palestinian treatment
. You are under occupation and no Jupiter or press can save you.
The agenda is working

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by FreeGlobe(f): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
chowlade:

Blah Blah Majority of us will rather go to d northern part of the country than to d impoverished South yest. by the way, what make you think we've not been their to see things for ourselve? u r full of misconceptions
south east impoverished? coming from someone from osun where workers have not been paid for 2 years now?

8 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Lagos was developed with money that belongs to all Nigerians, Lagos, Abuja are no mans lands where you like it or not

every part of this country was developed with money that belongs to all Nigerians therefore they should be called no man's land too. foolish dirty yebbbbbooo LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sukkot: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
Balkan:
let me school you a little. You don't think you can eat your cake and have it. The law of our land has made it that every land belongs to the government. They issue C of O for a period of 99yrs. You renew it after it expires. That is why a yoruba man like you needs the Cof O like any other Nigerian in Lagos. So the government owns land not the Yoruba man like you. grin grin grin
Balkan:
The agenda is working
<<< ABI NO BE YOU MAKE THAT POST ABOVE ? YOU STARTED OUT WITH SENSE NOW YOU ARE DRUNK ON SAPELE WATER
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sukkot: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

You mean you looked at it with a celestial view?

Ite, when next do you wanna go naij? I'll pay for the ticket and we can go together.
bro you tripping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmS-P1r41zo
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Shymm3x: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
Balkan:
we have agenda for you and your people. You are lucky you have found your way to East London of all places. We want to give your people Palestinian treatment
. You are under occupation and no Jupiter or press can save you.
The agenda is working

Afam4eva, I know the relationship between Yorubas and Igbos in Lagos looks like the Israeli occupation right now and Igbos are Jews. But I don't want to talk about it.

Let's talk about Mauritius...how is life there and when are you going to secure a visa to America, the country of ya dream? And do you still recite the US anthem daily? Loool
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by FreeGlobe(f): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
chowlade:

how is d report biased or r u a fool? all d people dat gave u likes r coward yeeeebos that will soon be kicked out of the SW to Biafra land.
Oloshi embarassed embarassed embarassed
The report is not biased? Maybe you should read it before eating amala and ewedu, or perhaps clear your brain of palm oil before reading it again

6 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Oooomo i don miss ooo grin grin. See 12 pages of chest beating cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Some are even threatening others with guns Huh! see emotional yorubas here saying things like "OUR ACCOMMODATIVE NATURE" and 'IBOS SHOULD NOT TAKE OUR CIVILITY FOR COWARDICE OOO" and other blah blah. their eyes don clear shocked shocked shocked
I observed all these things as far back as 15 years ago.When we told them,they said we're tribal bigots and its not part of the tenets of omoluabi grin grin grin. Yorubas are still learners in knowing who ibos really are.Those Hausa/Fulani guys are the ones who have real knowledge and they apply the 1966 treatment whenever ibos misbehave. Yoruba cowards can continue claiming civilized
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Shymm3x: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
bro you tripping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmS-P1r41zo

Looool. Don't watch videos - go over there and see with ya own eyes, big bredrin. Loool.

Once you get past the road from the airport to the city - reality will strike you in the face, trust me.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by FreeGlobe(f): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
chowlade:

every part of this country was developed with money that belongs to all Nigerians therefore they should be called no man's land too. foolish dirty yebbbbbooo LovePeddler

Lagos was not developed with cocoa money.. Lagos belongs to all Nigerians. Lagos is not a yoruba state. Lagos is no mans land. get it into your amala brain

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.