Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,513 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market (53296 Views)

Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die / Abubakar Shekau Kills Boko Haram’s Spokesman Over ‘leadership Plot’ / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
i understand why you want to claim lagos so bad. cuz biafraland is still in the dark ages. i dont blame you. i will like to claim the best part of nigeria too if i was from the south-east. thanks for unwittingly ackowledging that lagos is the best place in nigeria. people only ally with winners and by you trying to ally with lagos it shows oduduwa-yoruba has the best place in nigeria[/b]

1). Lagos is the dirtiest place in nigeria, My post discusses nothing concerning Lagos being the best place in Nigeria.... Rather I discussed who owns Lagos.

2). Igbos are the only winners in nigeria ""naturally""

3). "" i understand why you want to claim lagos so bad. cuz biafraland is still in the dark ages""" wen a Yoruba man speaks, we will know because they clung to yourba land with Top bond gum n visit lagos as theit mecca...... They never travel out and finally YOU HAVE NEVER TRAVELLED TO SOUTH EAST IN UR ENTIRE LIFE.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2015
bareal:

This kind of statement will make other coming leaders or governors of Lagos State as the case may be not consider Igbos in their cabinet at all ....very childish I presume.

We don't want to be in any governors cabinet, We know exactly how tribalistic Yoruba people are. We will simply allow igbos in lagos to Vote in Igbos (citizens) of Lagos.

By next election, we will pick up nothing less than 5 federal reps position,, We own Lagos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Shymm3x: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2015
melzabull:
Daft punk! Good you know your people double-faced lazy arsses and whiners. Naah! I didn't point at myself cos I'm no hypocrite nor a backstabbing looney like you deceptive lots

Ooh just shut it! I mean STFU already! so 'adorable29' is the chic who has always whipped your silly sorry arrse?. Now I know who you always mistake me for. FYI, melzabull is melzabull and adorable29 is adorable29, God Bless her whoever and wherever she is for obviously being a pain in your arsse, and I will gladly join her in putting more misery on your e-life.

You are a despicable fool. The same sh1t you said to me the other say about attacking your post. you are a blithering ijiot! who are you gonna unmask? you think I have time to keep alternating monikers like your cowardly Yoruba brothers? what is wrong with you yiruba bast.ads?, some yeluba fools have previously called me dozzybaba, Arizona, decryptor, customised etc and today its adorable29, who knows what you fools will call me next? some of you fools even said I'm not female. when are you idiittts going to make up your foolish minds and decide who I am? lol

FYI, my only other moniker is 'belzabull' which has been Inactive for while, yes mark the monikerr and know who it is in case you come across it sometime...and yes! I'm a tribalist, deal with it.

Deranged fool.

Lmao...adorable29, is that all you have got, you slimy, hairy, and tranny looking Igbotic minger? Lool.

How can I even respond to this when you stole about 70% of the cuss words you used from my post history, you incorrigible cum bucket with elephantiasis of the face?

Just sod off and go spend more time on shaving the hair on ya nip.ples and tongue. Effing homo habilis from the hominini tribe. Hairy cu.nt with beards like a chimp's offspring lol.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao...a classic example of a coward is a plonker who throws and hide his hands. I can't take you seriously when you are only brave under an alt handle, you puzzy.

Where I'm from, you can't come to our turf and chat, else it's headshot. We don't do driveby, we walk up to you and blow ya noodles off. You can check the stats, we're still winning and everyone and his mum are always on their best behaviour when they pass through lol. That is what real men do - you mark ya turf and protect it with all you have got.

And if I ever tell a nyggah to come see me at my yard - no nyggah alive will ever dare to come through unless he wants to be sliced up like Xmas Turkey - with all kinds of tools in strategic places. Real man protecting his domain, not a sissified coward.

If you are weak, just wear the badge of honour with pride and stop disturbing folks with irritating cries. Protect ya own or shut up.

Typical Yoruba man's rant. All noise no action.

Gerrarahere mehn!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
like i said you speak like someone from a poor deprived background. i just looked at your picture and it looks like you live in a slum. your roof looks like it is about to collapse and your house needs painting. so i can see why you hold these views about power. its because you lack power. people who are helpless see power over others as the ultimate thing to desire for in life. so i can understand you feeling powerless from looking at your surroundings in that picture. you live in squalor . you have damp and mould over your walls. this cannot be healthy for you.

Nw I see what a lot of pple have been saying here...once you have been beaten because of your dull mentality, what you ressolve to is abusive words. Uncivilization, babarism and profanity is typical of you so I will allow u wallow in it alone, thanks for the invitation....as for the pics that u are talking abt, I see that u have glaucoma and needs serious medical attention attention, besides its nt the fake pics that u photoshop.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by erisegun: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2015
Emyben:

Hhahaha...The Lagoon tale that is almost 6 months old. grin grin C'mon,..find us a new joke.
And ooh, i love thunder tales. cheesy You are simply a deluded being.
I love ur sense of humour bro* #respect#

Bt u calling me a deluded being jus shows hw stupid' u ar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by tonychristopher: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2015
xtrorse:

I like u...you have questions and answers

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by pyyxxaro: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Iwonimi:
Your father

My Father grin !!

E de house

De enjoy now

He just returned from vacation

Your papa na imbeciïle

Naim make small small boys for my area won use beat finish am

Tell him he shouldn't come and steal in my area again

But Guy! Why ur papa go de thief Goat

I de shame for you, now see he's face cry

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Richtronix(m): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Why are Igbo people so divisive and aggressive over non -issues? The fact of the matter is Yoruba land is for Yorubas and it will remain so as it has been since time immemorial. My advice to non indigenes like the Igbo is to quietly and humbly integrate themselves into the superior and accomodating lifestyle of the Yoruba before you all fenu ko jabbing again.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Shymm3x: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
huangcheng:

Typical Yoruba man's rant. All noise no action.

Gerrarahere mehn!

Lol. If you think I'm chatting, you can come see me.

And it looks like I'm gonna be in naij for about two weeks in Dec.. When I'm out there you can come see me and don't go ghost like the other Igbo clown did the last time lol. People are just different...some are about it regardless of status and achievements in life. And some just don't have it. It is a rule: protect ya own and kill it be killed.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sukkot: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
chuna1985:

1). Lagos is the dirtiest place in nigeria, My post discusses nothing concerning Lagos being the best place in Nigeria.... Rather I discussed who owns Lagos.

2). Igbos are the only winners in nigeria ""naturally""

3). "" i understand why you want to claim lagos so bad. cuz biafraland is still in the dark ages""" wen a Yoruba man speaks, we will know because they clung to yourba land with Top bond gum n visit lagos as theit mecca...... They never travel out and finally YOU HAVE NEVER TRAVELLED TO SOUTH EAST IN UR ENTIRE LIFE.
you are the winners but have not ruled the country in the last 50 years when hausa and yoruba keeps passing the rulership between each other. ? ok. keep winning then cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sukkot: 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
Russell145:

Nw I see what a lot of pple have been saying here...once you have been beaten because of your dull mentality, what you ressolve to is abusive words. Uncivilization, babarism and profanity is typical of you so I will allow u wallow in it alone, thanks for the invitation....as for the pics that u are talking abt, I see that u have glaucoma and needs serious medical attention attention, besides its nt the fake pics that u photoshop.
go and paint your room/house dirty boy. paint is not that expensive
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Iwonimi(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Eyah see ur life as he bi. Ur fore father wey buy land for here na yoruba sell ham 4 him take it or leave it
pyyxxaro:

My Father grin !!

E de house

De enjoy now

He just returned from vacation

Your papa na imbeciïle

Naim make small small boys for my area won use beat finish am

Tell him he shouldn't come and steal in my area again

But Guy! Why ur papa go de thief Goat

I de shame for you, now see he's face cry
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Shymm3x: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
you need to move to lekki and banana island. thats where the civilization is at. away from the maddening crowd. thats where the yoruba royalty be at while the igbo and yoruba pleibeans fight amongst each other grin grin grin

Lekki is a shyte hole - that was where I stayed when I went there. Big houses in a massive ghetto. Don't hype the place...go look at the place yourself.

Heck, a few of the place where there were colonial settlements by the Brits look better the darn Lekki. Just too many heads in one little space like the animal kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Richtronix(m): 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Reading this post you can tell a lot of posters are illiterate, ignorant and IGBO.....
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sukkot: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lekki is a shyte hole - that was where I stayed when I went there. Big houses in a massive ghetto. Don't hype the place...go look at the place yourself.

Heck, a few of the place where there were colonial settlements by the Brits look better the darn Lekki. Just too many heads in one little space like the animal kingdom.
bros but you do know you cant live in england forever right ? you dont want to be that 60 year old feeble black man with gasby cap walking down peckham high street. the sooner you start appreciating nigeria the better for you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by pyyxxaro: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
Iwonimi:
Eyah see ur life as he bi. Ur fore father wey buy land for here na yoruba sell ham 4 him take it or leave it

See mumu cat fish o

We nor buy land ogbeni

We oppress una collect the land

Una nor get level na

U know

Na rake una saabi rake cry tongue

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
go and paint your room/house dirty boy. paint is not that expensive
Does ur description of being dirty means having white walls with no dirt as your family house looks like...srry bro just leave it as it is. Though that was my former hostel, bt I have moved on to better things. I think u shld do the same cos u've been going backwards fr sme yrs nw..just get a life.

I guess this is where I draw the curtain, gat more important matters to do...besides I am nt tribalist nd I would join ur deluded type in promoting ethnocentrism.... Good day

Do not quote me agn cos I will simply ignore you.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by tonychristopher: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Russell145:

Abeg me the name of car wey u go like drive?
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sukkot: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Russell145:

Does ur description of being dirty means having white walls with no dirt as your family house looks like...srry bro just leave it as it is. Though that was my former hostel, bt I have moved on to better things. I think u shld do the same cos u've been going backwards fr sme yrs nw..just get a life.

I guess this is where I draw the curtain, gat more important matters to do...besides I am nt tribalist nd I would join ur deluded type in promoting ethnocentrism.... Good day

we thank God for your life. now stay off my mentions angry smiley wink
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Shymm3x: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
bros but you do know you cant live in england forever right ? you dont want to be that 60 year old feeble black man with gasby cap walking down peckham high street. the sooner you start appreciating nigeria the better for you grin grin

Lmao...I was just talking about the same thing with my boys the other about this country not being for black folks. Once you go past age 25 - the reality is going to strike you, especially when you see how miserable and frustrated the old black folks are lol.

Thank God I'm Yoruba and El Salvador (Bahia) in Brazil is Yorubaville. All I just need to do is learn Portuguese and retire there loool. Or probably buy a big house by the sea in one of the tiny Caribbean countries (the houses there are quite cheap) and retire there. Naij is a shyte hole...you can't retire to live around all the angry and hungry faces running around in that country, with all kinds of pollution and non-existent infrastructures lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Balkan(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
finally someone with sense. and who is the government in yoruba land ? the yoruba government. who is the government in igbo land ? the igbo government. who is the govt in hausa land ? the hausa govt. but i like your input because it shows me you are a landowner who knows what he is talking about. it tells me you are someone who has been through the process and you are not just spewing empty rhetoric wink
check your state house of assembly you have Igbo law makers representing your people. You have them in the federal house representing your people too. They are making laws in for you. They will increase in the next election. You think those law maker will make laws against the Igbos? You are in for a bigger trouble. Igbos that come to Lagos everyday to live are overwhelming. Lagos is under occupation of the Igbos and that is the truth.

We have agenda for Lagos
And the agenda is working.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sukkot: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao...I was just talking about the same thing with my boys the other about this country not being for black folks. Once you go past age 25 - the reality is going to strike you, especially when you see how miserable and frustrated the old black folks are lol.

Thank God I'm Yoruba and El Salvador (Bahia) in Brazil is Yorubaville. All I just need to do is learn Portuguese and retire there loool. Or probably buy a big house by the sea in one of the tiny Caribbean countries (the houses there are quite cheap) and retire there. Naij is a shyte hole...you can't retire to live around all the angry and hungry faces running around in that country, with all kinds of pollution and non-existent infrastructures lol.
bros, brazil is wayyyy more dangerous than nigeria and there are wayyyyyyyyyy more deprived people in brazil than nigeria. most of the blacks live in favelas ( ghettos ) and the gun crime their is like living in beirut. you better do quick and return to bodija and settle down with one nice ibadan girl and take daily strolls on UI campus and have a heck of a time chilling at abe igi drinking big staut grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by JuanDeDios: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
warrior01:
What kind of biased reportage is this? The so called journalist should go back to school abeg.
I tell you. I had thought it was some media letter written by the head of the Yoruba traders union there until I saw Vanguard. To think an editor read this and published it!

OfoIgbo:
I don't think I've ever come across any reporting that is as biased as this report.

No attempt was made to narrate the Igho side of the story.
All the people quoted were Yoruba.

Yoruba Journalism has gone to the dogs.

Btw, go to Onitsha, and you will find out that Onitsha's commercial reputation is not bestowed on it, by Onitsha indigenes. It's mainly Igbos from other parts of Igholand that has made Onitsha what it is
As a matter of fact, Onitsha people are mainly into education and are hugely into the civil service both in the private sector and public sector.
The article is beyond bias but you're no better. In fact, if you were a journo, you'd probably write worse articles. Prejudice exists in the mind and manifests in words and actions.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sukkot: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Balkan:
check your state house of assembly you have Igbo law makers representing your people. You have them in the federal house representing your people too. They are making laws in for you. They will increase in the next election. You think those law maker will make laws against the Igbos? You are in for a bigger trouble. Igbos that come to Lagos everyday to live are overwhelming. Lagos is under occupation of the Igbos and that is the truth.

We have agenda for Lagos
And the agenda is working.
now you are changing a tune after drinking sapele water. does not matter who they put as law makers. they just do that to APPEASE the igbo indigenes who are contributing so much monetarily to lagos. APPEASE being the operative word. the guys who own the land and running the whole show are yoruba
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:

B4 I leave ur secluded nd deluded life....just knw that my worst life is light years away frm ur best..........Besides I see u dnt have any DP cos u dnt want to show ur ugly chimpanzee face like the one ur brother has.
God bless cool
sukkot:

B4 I leave ur secluded nd deluded life....just knw that my worst life is light years away frm ur best..........Besides I see u dnt have any DP cos u dnt want to show ur ugly chimpanzee face like the one ur brother has.
God bless

2 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:

God bless cool
sukkot:

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by sukkot: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Russell145:

God bless cool

Bro

Russell145:

<<<< WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOLDED shocked
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by baysol: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
kotv:
Egbeda traders are the ones at fault following the information provided. they shouldn't except their competition to move over for them and share customers just because they are the traders from there. if they couldn't defeat them in the business then start a new business they are not in. the solution is very simple

Defeat them in cheating businesses full of crime. Buying stolen products abroad to launder in Lagos and make more profit at the expence of law abiding indegenes (yorubas) has to stop outrightly.

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
bros, brazil is wayyyy more dangerous than nigeria and there are wayyyyyyyyyy more deprived people in brazil than nigeria. most of the blacks live in favelas ( ghettos ) and the gun crime their is like living in beirut. you better do quick and return to bodija and settle down with one nice ibadan girl and take daily strolls on UI campus and have a heck of a time chilling at abe igi drinking big staut grin

Nw this is wat I am talking abt...waste

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by frenchboy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
U want biafra u still want lagos....yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by adorable29(f): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:
Lmao @ this "melzabull" biitch. You consigned a post about folks being cunning back-stabbers (which is true to an extent), when you are also cut from the same cloth. That is like pointing to yourself.

You go around trying to act like a saint under ya "adorable29" but use the "melzabull" handle to fight tribal wars (which you are allowed to do). If that isn't some two-faced back-stabbing shyte, I don't know what it is. Most of you are fake and cowardly like that and I honestly don't know why you lot are always scared to express how you feel under one handle. At the end of day, it is an anonymous forum and no one is going to arrest you for being a bigot.

Stupid sket, I told you on the other thread that I shall expose you when the time is right. The rule is: don't attack my post when you are using an alt handle cos I will always check and unmask whoever is behind it. And don't quote me back on this thread cos you won't get a reply, you slimy slag.

Huhn?! Why is my moniker being mentioned na! Btw, shymexx, I am no saint! Far from that! I don't pretend to be one too. I just say things like it is on here and I don't care whose asss is lit in the process! Plus I thought we were cool!

Okay, lemme quickly clear you... I am not an alternate moniker to any other moniker on NL! Seriously, whose got the time and energy for all that eish. May consider if am being paid or something though! Life is not that serious...

Anyway, kontinu with your tribal e-war, but please dear, leave me out of it!

Okaybye

Modified: Just read the melzabull's reply and I think I like her! Hehehe....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI / Boko Haram: Condoms And Sex Enhancing Drugs Found In Raided Camp / APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.