Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market (53283 Views)

Soldiers & Policemen Clash Over Girlfriend In Yobe, 4 Policemen & 1 Soldier Die / Abubakar Shekau Kills Boko Haram’s Spokesman Over ‘leadership Plot’ / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by adorable29(f): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
melzabull:
My dear that goat sh1tmess is a cursed ba.stad. The ijiot keels making a fool of himself. Honestly no correlation what over even thou I'm yet to go through your post to seen if their any seeming similarity ( which I doubt).

Damn it! I'm a tribalist, yes I said so and there's no pretense about that, thanks to nairaland e-yorubaboons for making me the tribalistic monster I am today...absolutely no regrets whatsoever cool

lmao at bolded, the coward is just too embarrassed to accept his error of judgement and folly all the while. Like seriously but who cares? I'm game!.. and as far as I've decided and is concerned, its a no-holds barred as long as these deranged, dimwitted yorubaboons like sh1tmess continue to display their madness, all good.

Looolz!
Badt chick!
Enjoy!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Twill92: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
funkybully:
Amala journalist!

Smells of gbegiri, ewa agoyin, ewedu oozing out of this one sided jargon.

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by FreeGlobe(f): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
chowlade:

igbo house of reps members in d lagoon abi? ur father

we love the brown roofs

most igbos in lagos r not as stupid as d fresh ones in d soutth beast. they have been yorubalized. they r only ibos by surname only.
so u better go and create a land 4 urself in d lagoon or drown there.

Lagos is d america of nigeria isn't it? grin grin grin soon it will require visa before u come there
illiterate go and update yourself with the igbo house of reps member in lagos, a no mans land, or beter yet, go back to your mud house and brown roof in osunistan.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pavore9:
The reportage is not balanced rather one-sided. l am Igbo, born and raised in Lagos but would not gloss over the truth that Lagos is ancestrally owned by the Yorubas because my father bought plots of lands way back in the 70's from a Yoruba family and not from any other tribe. Lagos is not a no-man's land but a land that has accommodated everybody.

You just took the words right out of my mouth and spared me the stress of typing them! You were in supposed control of a place and a stranger came to your area (which you could not handle and manage very well) and bought the place from you and finally turned it into a business hup and 40years later, you want to re-claim ownership. Where on earth does things work like that?

This is the reason why the Igbos are hated in the country cos we turn a dry land into rivers! Yorubas (esp the Bigoted ones)...hear me now...your hatred for us won't stop us! If you cannot deal with the huge success of the IGBOS in Lagos, run back to your excreta-infested bushes and caves located in Oyo, Ogun, Ondo etc

Useless set of losers!

7 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by superstar1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Now is the time to cut these y1bo's to size.

Lagoon here they come.......
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by vodkat: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
JUST LIKE HOW SYRIANS ARE INVADING EUROPE IN TWENTY YEARS TIME THE KINDESS OF THE GERMANS WILL APPEAR AS FOOLISHNESS WHEN THE SYRIANS TELL GERMANY THAT BERLIN IS A NO MANS LAND.

THAT IS IT EVEN THOUGH WE ARE BROTHERS AFRICANS SHOULD RESPECT OTHERS CULTURE IF NOT BARBARITY AND DISORDER WILL BE THE RULE

AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ALL LOSE
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
cyberdurable:

Ecoterrors why are u wasting time replying this Confirmed B!tch? look at her awful face... #Ashawo
search her out on FB adelola james.

I've got her bio and I'm going after her with a tsunamic force. Her friends on twitter and FB will know the kind of dirty and filthy person she is.

Lurlah2014 I'm comin after you, next time you ll respect other tribes and stay away from hate speech.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by melzabull(f): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shymm3x:
[s]Adorable29 the melzabull,

Take a cue from Afam4eva a la Balkan and shut it when I expose you, stupid pretentious sket.

You can't troll a nyggah that has been on the internet since Aol dial-up was popping - way before you knew what the internet was about. Go create a next handle and stay away from my post if you don't want to get exposed next time, you dirty yokel.

Last reply to you[/s].
foolish coward. I told you before my alt moniker is belzabull. I urge you to stop disturbing the peace of that young Lady. If you must spit any of your nonsense, direct it to me and I'll slug it out with you. Stop disturbing her mentions.

belzabull is melzabull and vice versa and yes, im a tribalist. I'm not adorable29, my last time of saying this to you.

Useless, mor.nic despicable scratch faced ijiot

7 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by melzabull(f): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
adorable29:

Looolz! Badt chick! Enjoy!
Thanks dearie.
Welcome cheesy
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by lurlah2014(f): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Did u this incurable psychiatric patient called me #ashawo grin[size=8pt][/size] grin grin I don't blame that is the job ur great grand parent has been during before it now got to ur mothers turn, well, I am very sure she tried her best to break the course but it's unbreakable cos it has to continuewith ur own generation. Sorry it's not my fault u where born into such family #mumsy bastard am sorry for adding u to my comment
cyberdurable:

Ecoterrors why are u wasting time replying this Confirmed B!tch? look at her awful face... #Ashawo
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by thewarrior72: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
lurlah2014:
what are this IGBO guys feeling like, why dont they go back to the village and dominate or rule them there, is this their fathers land or what is this rubbish they want to start performing with yorubas. well sha its not their fault if not for the selfish and greedy yoruba leaders that have sold their birth right to this foolish people, what would have given them the guts to want to intimidate the house owners #IGBO MUST GO#
Your own ugliness na grade one. It seems u are obasanjos daughter? cool

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
Huh! meehn sometimes I get too tempted to unleash this shiny verbal e-sabers,I feel like decapitating the heads of e-minnows like captured ISIS captives cheesy cheesy. it feels soo good its difficult to resist but i'm a strong man and i shall hold it

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by SUBWAY101(m): 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

I've got her bio and I'm going after her with a tsunamic force. Her friends on twitter and FB will know the kind of dirty and filthy person she is.

Lurlah2014 I'm comin after you, next time you ll respect other tribes and stay away from hate speech.

You will regret this route you are going. Dont start what you cant finish.

1 Like

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
you are the winners but have not ruled the country in the last 50 years when hausa and yoruba keeps passing the rulership between each other. ? ok. keep winning then cheesy

I can rule for a millennia, We will still remain better in every aspects of life. Remain jealous.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
chowlade:

Blah Blah Majority of us will rather go to d northern part of the country than to d impoverished South yest. by the way, what make you think we've not been their to see things for ourselve? u r full of misconceptions

Anyone who fails to understand that SE is the most developed geopolitical zone in Nigeria is yet to visit the SE.

I know Yorubas wella, Over half of them have never seen the SE.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by PabloAfricanus(m): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
[b]ahhh but you are not seeing the big picture. you are looking at the situation from a poor yoruba mans perspective who is on ground level who sees all these igbos owning shops or houses. the poor yoruba man is alarmed and thinks the igbo man is taking over. this is the myopic poor yoruba mans vision of the situation. now let me take you to the view of the rich powerful yoruba man hiding in the background controlling everything. men like tinubu who practically own all of lagos and his fellow yoruba land-owners. these powerful yoruba men know the land belongs to yoruba and they can lease it to anybody who has money. it pays you more to lease it to ndigbo because they can bring all their wealth to lagos instead of keeping it east. then people like tinubu can get the following benefits
1- you pay all kinds of taxes and levies on the land annually
2-you beautify and develop lagos when you build your structure on it
3-you pay millions of naira to lease the land
4-when you build your structure on it you employ lagosians to build it for you hence employment
5-the fact that you live in lagos means you spend all your money in lagos and keep commerce vibrant

so these yoruba dignataries are collecting money in 5 different ways from ndigbo who has leased land in lagos. it is sophisticated slavery. you are enslaved to yoruba but you dont know it because you have a house and think you are free. SO THIS IS THE VIEW OF THE YORUBA ROYALTY WHO CONTROLS THE LAND. BUT TO THE POOR YORUBA MAN HE SEES THE IGBO AS COMPETITION. BUT IN REALITY ? THE IGBO MAN AND THE POOR YORUBA MAN ARE ALL SLAVES TO THE YORUBA ROYAL CLASS[/b]

Are you this naive?
@topic The royals in dubai, abu dhabi, uae etc. have spent billions putting structures, policies and enabling environments in place to attract investments and most importantly INVESTORS… people to come and live in the arabian gulf.
Over here in africa, a bunch of niqqas as usual feel threatened by the success and enterprise of their fellow niqqas. Never mind that they did not spend a dime to build federal structures, ports, roads, bridges, infrastructure to attract business from the entire nation.
I dont think any one is doing another a favour by selling land or allowing a trader conduct his business. To assert that would be stupid.
If you cannot compete, dont complain about your rival's growing business!
I blame the federal government and the inept leadership for allowing lagos get so congested without developing other coastal port cities.
Lack of competition has made lagos appear to be have more "premium value" than say PH or Calabar.
Apparently your so called "royals" are benefitting fron that imbalance.
But contrary to what you posted...its a losing game. Generations come and go… and they who have established themselves successfully where ever take over in due course.
Its the natural progression of societal development… just ask the Jews in SA, Eastern europe, Brazil and Britain.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Malawian(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
About this accommodating shait, just this morning, an agent came to my cafe to type a proposal to buy a property in my street. now this property is the worst slum in all of aguda, and the only thing to be done there is to bring in the buldozers. he was offering 24 million for the face me i salp you slum. i am pretty sure the amount will build a decent 2/3 storey building in a cheap part of lagos. i expect that the family will collect the money.
the family in question still has another 2 story building where they live. now if the were to accept the igbo guys offer, they will only use it to either buy cars, aso oke, and to do owambe.

after the igbo guy must have recovered from such expenses and maybe build a befiting 3 storey in the piece of land, these urchins will come around to say they accommodated the igbo guy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
chuna1985:

I can rule for a millennia, We will still remain better in every aspects of life. Remain jealous.

You your own no pass jealous jealous haba! cheesy cheesy cheesy You know what? we agree yorubas are jealous of ibos,hausas are jealous of ibos,south Africans are jealous of ibos,Chinese people are jealous of ibos, Indians in Goa are jealous of ibos,Malaysians are jealous of ibos,Taiwanese are jealous of ibos,Thais are jealous of ibos,Brits are jealous of ibos,Filipinos are jealous of ibos,everybody is jealous of ibos,Arabs are jealous of ibos,Ibos are jealous of ibos,nairaland is jealous of ibos,facebook is jealous of ibos,twitter is jealous of ibos,even the jews are jealous of ibos in short the universe is jealous of Ibos.are you okay now? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by babestella: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
lurlah2014:
NOW i see you joining the likes of LOW LIFE MISCHIEVOUS GENERATION BUILDER #FAKE ASS LIKE YOU

Dundee ugly gutter smelly urchin, I know you'd be so daft not to know your place and your class. Fooo0oooolish small girl.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
junk journalism
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by lurlah2014(f): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin angry[size=8pt][/size]why not post ur fake ass pic so u can be rated u dis cripple legged inbesile from the GOD'S. Mind u if u are still searching for ur age mate, my dear u have lots of them waiting for u at the moturary ready to welcom u 2
babestella:

Dundee ugly gutter smelly urchin, I know you'd be so daft not to know your place and your class. Fooo0oooolish small girl.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

smal boy shutup ur mouth there ok. imagine an apprentise educating me on IP.

there is no need hidding any moniker ok. i reside and also an indigene of edo state.

i stand on my ground nd dat is wat is gonna happen to d igbos nationwide wit d way the igbos are behavin of recent.

You bast@rd... good for nothing oaf. You must be perpetually stupid to state such. Thunder fire yuh mama. You Edo peeps that prostitute all over the place (Male & Female). You have the guts to write this bullcrap because you hv access to internet. May devil punish your bloodline.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by lurlah2014(f): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
So proud to be one, u? One of Jonathan's slave #old fool undecided grin grin
thewarrior72:

Your own ugliness na grade one. It seems u are obasanjos daughter? cool
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
So dis is wat u can offer nd u kip deceivin urself dat u re funny nd wud become a gud comedian?
ANONYDOTT:

You bast@rd... good for nothing oaf. You must be perpetually stupid to state such. Thunder fire yuh mama. You Edo peeps that prostitute all over the place (Male & Female). You have the guts to write this bullcrap because you hv access to internet. May devil punish your bloodline.
this isnt funny bro, pls try again.

cheers!
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Rose2014: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
melzabull:
gringrin

buddahmonk, Rose2014 please can I have that laughing gif? grin
Here u go sweerie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by cyberdurable(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

lol Ecoterrors u are a Secret agent o!

Lurlah2014 shut ur stinking mouth b!tch, ur mouth talks more shit than ur asshole do, u lowlife, tribalistic Arrow, Get a life animal...

5 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
You must be a pig... your write up is not comprehensible, and full of poor use of grammar... but u insulted another that had well laid out points that 'he did not go to school'. Shame on your mother you useless bastard. Shame on your bloodline you son of a pig, shame on your kingfolks you backward animal. .
cabaliciouscabal:

Fooool I think u Jst dis embarked from a bus in ojota from ur village, even if dat is d case don't u av radio in ur erosion laden land called south east to listen to news, ar u also saying u don't av exposed pple in ur locality to brief u on d claims dat arises during d election period.

It really showed dat u struggled to finish primary school before u went into ur spare part business.

Talking abt envy, Wat do yorubas want to envy in illicit drug dealers, kidnappers, ritualist , 419ers, arm robbers, 90% sets of illiterates, fooools, arrogant bastarrds, no vision, no direction sets of people, if dat is ur version of envy, den u must be a confirm psychopath.

Now I know dat u ferry out ur stinking dead bodies out of South west to ur land of sorrow call south east, I tot as ur pple claim dat lagos is no man's land u would av equally chosen to bury ur dead.

Percentage of people told me dat u pple ar bunch of goaaats, I was even trying to communicate in a polite manner, but it seems lack of ur education be clouded u from simple reasoning.

Ask ur people abt CABALLICIOUSCABAL I will run u in d gutter, madddd cow.

#omo eran ni yin

#omo oro tun ni yin

#yati oro ema gbo

#awo Omo ti ko ni iran

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by cyberdurable(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
SUBWAY101:

You will regret this route you are going. Dont start what you cant finish.

Ecoterrors who released this animal from the zoo? shut up dude!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
i wasn't trying to be funny you deluded rat... the grandeur of your delusion is perplexing. To get the record straight... Thunder fire you, thunder fire your mama, thunder fire your siblings, thunder scatter to pieces your entire blood line. Bloody oaf
QatarPlayboy:
So dis is wat u can offer nd u kip deceivin urself dat u re funny nd wud become a gud comedian?

this isnt funny bro, pls try again.

cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by madenigga(m): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
yorubas do ur worst...

5 Likes

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
ANONYDOTT:
i wasn't trying to be funny you deluded rat... the grandeur of your delusion is perplexing. To get the record straight... Thunder fire you, thunder fire your mama, thunder fire your siblings, thunder scatter to pieces your entire blood line. Bloody oaf
CHEERS!
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

You your own no pass jealous jealous haba! cheesy cheesy cheesy You know what? we agree yorubas are jealous of ibos,hausas are jealous of ibos,south Africans are jealous of ibos,Chinese people are jealous of ibos, Indians in Goa are jealous of ibos,Malaysians are jealous of ibos,Taiwanese are jealous of ibos,Thais are jealous of ibos,Brits are jealous of ibos,Filipinos are jealous of ibos,everybody is jealous of ibos,Arabs are jealous of ibos,Ibos are jealous of ibos,nairaland is jealous of ibos,facebook is jealous of ibos,twitter is jealous of ibos,even the jews are jealous of ibos in short the universe is jealous of Ibos.are you okay now? cheesy

HATRED n JEALOUSY will only keep Yoruba backward..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) / Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies / Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.